Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Wanted (**Accepting**)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

Wanted (**Accepting**) Empty
PostSubject: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:57 pm

Free. A word that you'd never think you'd utter from your lips. But here you are, screaming that word on the top of your lungs in the middle of a city. You were kept inside a jail-like cell for as long as you can remember, being tested on like lab rats. You were rewarded with mutations. You saw that some of the subjects had three eyes, or a wing, maybe even a tail. And now you were free. Free from their grasp, free from more experiments, and free to do whatever you wanted......

.....Or so you thought.

Wanted. You are now on the run. The group that tested on you is secret, illegal. If the high ranks in the government find out about you, the sorry bunch of evil humans that dare call themselves scientist will be put in jail, and maybe even killed. Your wanted. Dead or alive. No where's safe. There's no one you can trust but yourself. You have to always worry about who's watching. You think you're safe, but there might be bounty hunters anywhere, everywhere......

......Will you survive?

Form (*must be filled in)

Code:

*Username:
*Character's name:
*Looks:
*Mutation: (fill in only for Lab Rats or Escapee)
*Type: (bounty hunter, scientist, Lab Rat, Escapee)
Personality:
Crush:
Girlfriend/Boyfriend:
Other:

Bounty Hunters
(people who hunt down the Escapees)
Desmond/M/20/Rocketai/Page One
Lucia/F/19/Hollows13/Page One

Scientists
(people who test on Lab Rats)

Lab Rats
(people who are still in the Lab and are being tested on)
Tsumi/M/16/Gekido/Page One

Escapees
(People who have escaped the Lab)
Akarui/M/15/Gekido/Page One
Revan/F/16/Rocketai/Page One
Luka/M/16/Hollows13/Page One

Last edited by Gekido (Jee-kai-do) on Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:20 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:05 pm

*Username: gekido
*Character's name: Akarui
*Looks: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/R/RC/RCA/rcats/1167640339_rsNekoBoy1.jpg
*Mutation: cat ears and tail
*Type: escapee
Personality: will br rped out
Dislikes: n/a
Crush: none/open
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: none/open
Other: none

*Username: gekido
*Character's name: Tsumi (Too-soo-mee)
*Looks: http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/6400000/cute-anime-boy-__-anime-guys-6433254-362-596.jpg
*Mutation: Bat wings
*Type: Lab Rat
Personality: will be rped out
Dislikes: N/A
Crush: none/open
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: none/open
Other: none

Last edited by Gekido (Jee-kai-do) on Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:19 pm

*Username: Rocketai
*Character's name: Revan
*Looks: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs44/f/2009/093/8/2/Yu_ki3_by_lunaticjoker.jpg
*Mutation: She has a long wolf-like white tail.
*Type: Escapee
Personality: Will be RP'd out.
Dislikes: Bounty hunters, crazy people, noisy things.
Crush: Open
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: Open
Other: None

*Username: Rocketai
*Character's name: Desmond
*Looks: https://2img.net/h/i137.photobucket.com/albums/q239/Ariane_Maella/RenderLuther.png
*Mutation: --
*Type: Bounty Hunter
Personality: RP'd out
Crush: Open
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: Open
Other: None
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:49 pm

accepted ^^
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:50 pm

Sausage!! 8D
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 3:05 pm

*Username: Hallows13
*Character's name: Lucia
*Looks: http://api.ning.com/files/c0Vqs1xn9VOvnWZhqwAnr*UbQpP1od5*9Lp-AdBXaN1itw-rbYPLHetR7WVYGe*6gBm-LugSYHMk9leFhe0K9HkwNcRaCuWA/anime_girl_fav42361.jpg
*Mutation: -
*Type: Bounty hunter
Personality: slightly rude and obnoxious. cocky and arrogant...Will Rp rest out.
Crush: none
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: open
Other:

*Username: Hallows13
*Character's name: Luka
*Looks: https://m135.photobucket.com/image/Fox%20neko/Ember-Ash/Animal%20People/Fox_Boy.jpg.html?src=www
*Mutation: (fill in only for Lab Rats or Escapee) fox tail and teeth. no ears.
*Type: (bounty hunter, scientist, Lab Rat, Escapee)
Personality: Will Rp out
Crush: open
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: open
Other:
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:02 pm

accepted. :3
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:39 pm

Akarui: My mind swirled around and around, every step I took was met with a hoarse breath. I had been running since dawn, and it was now sunset. I was free. I couldn't believe after all that time in a metal cage, I was free to roam around the city streets. But I also knew there was danger all around me as I ran through the never-ending sea of people. Anyone of these humans could be bounty hunters, ready to stab me in the back. I knew that the scientists' news traveled fast, and even faster when a Lab Rat escaped. But it didn't matter right now. I was free.

Tsumi: I heard shouting coming from behind a door, something about another Lab Rat escaping. Man, whoever it was, they were very lucky. They didn't have to be tortured in the form of test. They were free. I closed my eyes, leaning against my cage's wall. The person that was in the cage next to mine had died yesterday, and I guessed that a newcomer was going to fill it soon. Another poor soul. I let out a large sigh.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:41 pm

With her long dark hair thrown over her shoulders Lucia walked along an old wall, with each step she grew more anxious, kicking off any loose rock below her feet. Looking back toward the lab she couldn't wait to get paid, The joy of her first capture...or first kill, She had hopes of being the best of what she did ignoring the fact that she wasn't the only one who had the job. She blinked not looking where she was walking and almost falling off the wall but spreading her arms balancing herself, She couldn't help but look forward to the day ahead holding a coin in her hand and flicking it through her fingers, she could not hide her excitement and slid down the wall to the path below placing her hand on the holster at her side.

Luka was out of breath as he ran, his tail hidden neatly and a scarf wrapped around his neck and mouth to hide his canine fangs. He relaxed panting and leaning against a building "So...Much...Running" he sighed catching his breath before walking on...Free...he was finally free.

((Luka, fail intro ><))
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:18 pm

Revan was hiding in her house as always. She didn't went outside for almost a week now. Her 'house' was an abandoned place that was supposed to be a shop that closed almost 14 years ago. Since Revan escaped the lab where she was used as a rat, she never trusted anybody, since they could be bounty hunters.
A especific hunter almost captured her one day while acting as a common person selling cellphones in a shop. He offered to buy a coffee for her and she fell into an ambush where the cafeteria was actually a base of bounty hunters, but she succeded when one of the hunters went rogue for unknown purposes and started killing themselves. Revan does not know if everyone died, but in the middle of the confusion, she was able to flee and hide inside the shop.
Only there she was safe, but she was also hungry and lonely. The only food she could eat was stealing from other shops, but the only thing she could steal was bread and water.
She shook her white wolf tail here and there while in the corner of the dark shop, waiting for something to happen. It was very cold inside and Revan was only using a dirty coat she found and she was only using shorts and black boots. She hugged her own legs, trying to warm her body, but it was useless... That shop was like a freezer, but it was the only place safe for her.
Revan peeked at the window and saw some kids playing outside and some eating a snack. The young woman licked her dry lips when she saw a girl eating a sandwich with tuna and Revan's stomach screamed for it.

"Oh, Desmond... You haven't seen her" said Butcher, an old and fat man bald to Desmond that was looking at some weapons in his shop. "Hmm?" the white haired hunter mumbled and looked at Butcher "Really? Show me" he gave an evil smile and Butcher took out of his balcony and showed a black rifle with a red blood stripe in the middle "Oooh... Pretty" said Desmond grabbing her and aimed her against a doll that was standing there. He pressed the trigger, making a *click* sound but it was empty of bullets "She arrived a few days ago... Illegal here" said Butcher, brushing his hands in a blanket nearby. The blanket turned black at that moment. "She fires 30 bullets each seconds. It's hard to miss with this baby" the old man said, looking at the gun. Desmond nodded and looked at the writings on the rifle. It was written Red Queen. "Hmm... I like her. I'll take it the. How much?" asked Desmond placing her in the balcony. Butcher shook his head "Nay, Desd. It's a gift for an old friend who took care of my problems years ago" he said chuckling.
"Awww, thanks, Butcher. That's sweet" said Desmond grabbing the rifle and a box full of bullets. He placed all of them in a box where it commonly keeps a guitar. He grabbed the black bag and opened the door of the shop, making a small bell ring "Thanks again, Butcher. I owe you one"
"You actually owe me two, Desd" said Butcher, laughing.
Desmond chuckled "Sure, sure..." and he closed the door and left the store.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:27 pm

Akarui: I noticed that a guy with a large box had just walked out of a nearby shop, and I instinctively pulled my hat tighter around my ears. Could he be a bounty hunter? That looked like a pretty suspicious wooden box. Would there be a bomb, or a gun in the box? Could he be after me? Or was it just a regular guy with a regular box? Just in case, I tried to blend in more into the crowd, but it was hard when you had giant cat ears sticking out of your hat.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:41 pm

Taking the pistol out of its holster Lucia dropped the empty cartridge kicking it aside into a drain and took another one out of her bag twirling it around her hand before reloading the small gun. She placed it carefully back in its holster and tossed the bag off her shoulders taking out a binoculars and scaling the wall again and watching.

((Got distracted forgot what i was typing, this is a fail compared to what i was meant to type.))
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:43 pm

Revan shook her head. What was she thinking? Steal food from a child? Pff... But Revan's stomach was making her having hallucinations... She couldn't take the eyes out of that sandwich until the girl left inside a small bag and went playing with the other children. Revan gulped, and tried to forget. She felt like she was smelling the tuna... And eating it... She shook her head again and tried to forget.

Desmond looked at the some people walking nearby and noticed a strange boy that looked nervous and using and holding a hat in his head. Desmond noticed that the boy was paying attention to the bag that Desmond was holding and he gazed at the boy. He's acting too suspicious - he thought and casually blend inside the crowd, paying attention to the strange boy, at the same time, watching his own steps so that it would't grab attention.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:49 pm

Akarui: Crap..crap... I gotta get out of here..., I started to run through the crowd, brushing a bead of sweat from my face. Somehow I knew that the guy was a Bounty Hunter, and he was now after me. Screw blending into the crowd, I needed to get out of here. But where could I hide? There was no where safe. He was watching me.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:52 pm

Lucia pulled herself onto the wall leaving the binoculars on the rocks. She peered down as she sat on the perimeter wall leaving her bag behind but carrying the crossbow in a contained strapped to her back. She jumped to the ground, landing gracefully before continuing to walk on watching carefully. She ignored the suspicious looking person carrying a box but thought not to interfere, If her was a bounty hunter she did not want to cross another path. She kept her eyes fixed ahead.

((Chat won't work for me =[ ))
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:59 pm

"Get out of the way!", I yelled at the swarms of people around me. Few listened and got out of the way, most just ignored my yelling and went about their business. I guess they didn't know that I was being followed by a bounty hunter.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:03 pm

Before Revan was even considering, she was already leaving the shop and crawling in the floor like a cat and following the scent of tuna. The children were all playing and were not paying attention to the beach where the sandwich was... After all, why would they? Slowly, Revan crawled until the beach and grabbed the box of the snack from the girl. No one noticed her and she slowly went back to her shop.

Desmond growled and considered that boy a escapee or at least an outlaw. He started pushing the people aside and also started running with the box in the form of a guitar on his back "Out of my way!" he said to people, and they got scared when they saw him.
He didn't took his eyes out of the suspicious boy and only ran after him.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:08 pm

Lucia rolled her eyes as the hunter moved aggressively through the crowd. She walked along casually, fitting in with the crowd and moving almost rhythmically to the sounds of the street. She passed an old shop considering it a hiding place, she looked at it for a moment pausing but continued on with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:10 pm

I resisted the urge to yell, "Help me!". It wouldn't do me any good. I noticed a abandoned shop, and I sharply turned, opening the door and ran inside. Turning, I closed the door and locked it. Letting out a loud sigh, I slumped down on the dusty floor.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:12 pm

"Please, don't hurt me!" said Revan when she saw someone entering the shop. She hid her tail, so that it wouldn't appear her as an abomination.

Desmond appeared in the street and the children playing in it stopped and looked at him with a curious face.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:13 pm

"Ack!", I noticed that there was another person in the shop, probably hiding like me. I quickly stood back up, my hat falling off. Oh great. My ears flattened against my head. "I won't hurt you..."
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:15 pm

Lucia stopped and turned as she heard a door close, she could see the other bounty hunter and cast her glance to the shop, she had a feeling there was something in there. keeping her hand at her side ready to take out the pistol. She inched closer to the shop trying to ignore the other hunter hoping she'd get to the escapee before him, She needed to be payed this month.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:17 pm

Revan stared at the boy "Wait... Are you a Escapee?" she asked. Stupid! - she thought - You just blew up your cover!

Desmond casually waved at the children and he took off from his bag a red can with a pin in it. He looked at an abandoned shop that could be used as a great refugee. He took off the pin with his mouth and threw the can through the window of the shop.

Revan heard a *tin tin tin* and when she saw the red can on the floor, she panicked "GRENADE!!" she screamed and the grenade exploded in smoke only.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:20 pm

"Ahh!", I screamed, backing up. I tripped on something, falling backwards, "a-and yes, I'm a e-scapee.."
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:21 pm

Lucia stepped back watching smoke flow out of the window, smart idea, she though casting a glance at the person who threw the grenade before she faced the shop, almost tempted to get to the escapee before Desmond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted (**Accepting**)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next