Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!)   Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:37 pm

Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!) 4438753778_b54f0f1e99_o

The age of man is over....

New lives take flight...

Those who strive to protect...

And those who want to vanquish everlasted peace...

You are the spawn of a new world...

which path will you choose?

"In folktales and stories, they tell of a brave noble owl born on the last sliver of the old year, and between the first minute of the new year. His name was Ga'hoole, father of all the owl species. He never ceased to do good, and he helped anyone he could. Those who decide to follow in his wingflaps are sworn to protect what is right, and never turn their back on others in need. They are skilled in many ways, from navigation to blacksmithery. They live in the great Ga'hoole tree, an immense tree that is as old as time itself. Some believe that they are only mith, but others think that they are real. For me, they are as real as you or your fellow eggmates. I see your eyes twinkling in wonder and awe, young ones. What do you believe?

Though these are troubled times, young owlets. Some owls belonging to the Tyto family have risen up against us, calling themselves the Pure Ones. They come while you are sleeping, and snatch up Tyto owlets. I see you going yeep, youngsters, should I stop......? ......Very well, I'll continue. But don't blame me for your nightmares tonight, little ones. They want nothing but what they call the 'pure'. But fear not, the Guardians of Ga'hoole are fighting them back, blow for blow. In my eyes, owlets, you are all pure. If you are a Barn Owl, or Great Gray, it matters not. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
[center]

Last edited by Gekido (Jee-kai-do) on Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: The Territories.   Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:23 pm

Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!) Legendoftheguardians600

Saint Aegolius Academy For Orphaned Owls

"...St. Aggie's might be the closest an owl can get to Hagsmire, the owl Helll, without dying."

You do not want to end up here, owlets. I guess that you're trying to fly without your adult feathers, aren't you? ......I've got a couple of nods... Hmm... well, make sure to never, ever fall out of your tree without your parents home. You will be stripped of the area and taken straight to the Saint Aegolius Academy For Orphaned Owls. I see you are turning your heads, youngsters.... Well, let me tell you this, St. Aggies, apart from the Pure Ones, is the worst place you can be. You will be moon blinked, or worse.... What is Moon Blinked, you ask? Thank Ga'hoole that you don't know! At the full moon, if you stare into it long enough, you will become confused, and lose almost all your senses. You will be like a zombie, of some sorts. Alive, but with no conciousness. At the horrible Saint Aggie's you will lose your name, and be only given a number.... Please be careful from now one, little ones.

The Great Ga'Hoole Tree

Little is known about this place, young ones. The stories tell that the tree is gigantic! Big enough for the whole of the guardians to live and sleep there without any space problems. They have mastered the ways of fire, making pots and pans, cooking over open flame, and even for lights. They have things called Chaws, groups of owls who are specially good at certain jobs. Each Chaw is lead by a ryb, and most of the rybs are part of the Parliament. So many weird words, I know, owlets. But if you ever find the Great Tree all the way out in the middle of the sea, promise me that you will bring me there?

The Northern Kingdoms

I've never been to the Northern Kingdoms, so I cannot say that I know much about them. I do remember, however, that they do not speak Hoolian, like we are now. They speak Krakish. They are known for their battle skills, and the War of the Ice Claws. You don't know about the War----do your parents tell you anything, little ones? Well, ask your father and mother when they get back from hunting! Sheesh, I'm not Ga'Hoole! I don't know everything! Anyway, they do not just use battle claws or coal claws, no, they also use Ice Swords. You don't know what---! Nevermind, lets move on.

Last edited by Gekido (Jee-kai-do) on Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:57 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: The Chaws   Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:36 pm

Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!) Guardians-of-gahoole-movie-5

Lets study more on the Great Guardians, shall we? Since it seems that some of you, to me at least, have the heart of a Guardian. They study many subjects before choosing an actual Chaw. Now there are many, many types of Chaws. So I will not remember them all. I don't wanna hear any hoots about it, young ones! Give an old elder a break! Now lets continue....

Ahh, here's a good one to start off with. The Collier Chaw. They handle and collect burning hot coals. This Chaw has to be very quick and agile with their flying. They are going to be flying through seas of fire. They also sometimes join up with the Weather Chaw.

Now to the next Chaw. They Weather Chaw. This Chaw is the toughest and hardest of all of the Chaws. They must be able to fly though gails, tsunamis, fires, blizzards, or any other kind of weather. They alert the Ga'hoole tree if there is going to be any storms. They travel around all of the kingdoms, putting out fires and breaking up hurricanes.

Oh, yes....The Search-and-Rescue Chaw. You'll find mostly smaller owls and burrowing owls in this chaw. They must have a keen eye for searching for fallen owlets. So yes, if you fall out of your tree and get lost, you may find yourself in front of a Guardian. But don't be falling out of your homes on purpose!

The Ga'Hoology Chaw... one of the most boring chaws you can be put into, or so I've heard. You would be in charge of taking care of the Great Tree. There is nothing exciting about this chaw.

The Cooking Chaw. It may sound boring, but it seems to be enjoyable. If it's the right season, you pick the berries from the vines that grow on the Great Tree. You prepare breakfast and dinner for all the other owls, and then for yourselves. You can also hunt and pick other plants. If you like to cook, this is your chaw!

The Navigational Chaw. You study the stars, and you often preform in front of all the other chaws. They are graceful and are good trackers. They love taking into the sky, and are mostly kind and warm-hearted.

There are other chaws, young ones, but I do not remember the rest. Sorry.

Last edited by Gekido (Jee-kai-do) on Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Nest-Maids   Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:27 pm

Oh yes, the Nest Maid Snakes. I wouldn't be surprised if your parents had one. They serve the owls, and also have some chaws themselves. They usually have a rosy pink colors on their scales. They are often very kind and thoughtful, and we should treat them with the upmost respect. They chose to serve us, and they are not our slaves. Understand, little ones?

Last edited by Gekido (Jee-kai-do) on Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Rules   Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:35 pm

Well, young owlets, this is where I say goodbye. I must be off. No begging, I have to leave to tell others about the great history and present of this world. Be wary, and always believe. The Guardians are here!"

Rules and Conditions

1. Respect!
2. Don't let this rp die, it will make me depressed.
3. No randomly killing, Pure Ones.
4. Saint Aggie's guards must not go into an owlet's home and steal them if the parents are home and/or if the owlet rper doesn't want to be captured.
5. There is evil everywhere, so use your abilities wisely.
6. You cannot rp a ryb, they will be NPCs.
7. You cannot rp the Pure Leaders, Guardians King and Queen, or Saint Aggie's Ablah Commanders. They will be NPCs.
8. Stay active.
9. Put detail.
10. Don't be lazy.
11. Fly on, the Guardians are real!
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Forms   Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:26 pm

Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!) Legend_of_the_guardians

Forms
*required

Guardian Form

Code:
Username:*
Name:*
Years(in human, please):*
Species(great gray, barn owl, burrowing owl, snowy, etc):*
Chaw(fill in only for full-grown Guardians):*
How did you find the guardians?(rescued by Search-And-Rescue, flew there on your own, etc): In other words, history.
Stage(owlet, guardian, guardian-in-training, etc):*
Personality:
Looks:
Mate:
Crush:
Eggs:
Other:

Regular Owl/St Aggie's Form
Code:

Species(great gray, barn owl, burrowing owl, snowy, etc):*
Kingdom(Forest Kingdom of Tyto, Desert of Kuneer, Forest Kingdom of Ambala, Shadow Forest, The Barrens, The Beaks, etc):
Stage(owlet, adult, etc):*
Position(guard, general, orphan owl, etc): fill in only for St Aggie's
Personality:
Looks:
Mate:
Crush:
Eggs:
Other:

Nest Maid Snakes Form
Code:

Owl Family:*
Personality:
Looks:
Mate:
Crush:
Eggs:
Other:

Pure Ones Form
Code:

Species:*
Stage(owlet, adult, etc):*
Personality:
Looks:
Crush:
Mate:
Eggs:
Other:

Last edited by Gekido (Jee-kai-do) on Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Guardians Of Ga'Hoole   Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:05 pm

Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!) Legends-Of-The-Guardians

King And Queen
Rehtaf/male/snowy/NCP
Rehtom/female/snowy/NCP

Rybs
Nellaf/male/Barn Owl/Weathering Chaw/NCP
Nrub/male/Whiskered Screech Owl/Colliering Chaw/NCP
Smitciv/male/Elf Owl/Cooking Chaw/NCP
Efil/female/Burrowing Owl/Biology Chaw/NCP
Yrekab/female/Boreal Owl/Navigation Chaw/NCP
Eucser/male/Great Gray/Search-And-Rescue Chaw/NCP
Snoiger/female/African Grass Owl/Healing Chaw/NCP
Yresrun/female/Hawk Owl/Nursery Chaw/NCP

Guardians
Esk/female/Barn Owl/Weathering Chaw/Rocketai/Page 1
Etaloc/female/Flammulated Owl/Nursery Chaw/NCP
Ruasonid/male/Barn Owl/Collier Chaw/NCP
Torrap/female/Burrowing Owl/Healing Chaw/NCP

Guardians In Training

Owlets
Seth/male/Blind Barn Owl/No Chaw/NCP
Ies/male/Barn Owl/No Chaw/Rocketai/Page 1
Nest Maid Snakes

Last edited by Gekido (Jee-kai-do) on Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:55 pm; edited 25 times in total
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: The Pure Ones   Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:04 pm

Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!) Guardians4

King And Queen
Nekorb/Barn Owl/male/NCP
Nekat/Barn Owl/female/NCP

The Royal Egg
(son/daughter of Nekorb and Nekat.)

Generals
(Must be barn owls)

Commanders
(barn owls or grass owls)
Evar/Barn Owl/male/Goldenstarfc/Page 3
Followers and Fighters
(can be any owl belonging to the Tyto Family)

Last edited by Gekido (Jee-kai-do) on Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:17 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Saint Aegolius Academy For Orphaned Owls   Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:54 pm

Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!) Ozf5u6w73urxvqrfhesegbjexj67cdyv

Ablah General
Onibla/Long-Eared Owl/female/NCP

Second In Command

Guards
(Those adult owls who steal the eggs)

Eggorium Workers
(Those owlets who take the stolen eggs and sort them by species before sending them off to the Hatchery)

Hatchery Workers
(Those owlets who sit on the stolen eggs until they hatch)
17-9/Spotted Owl/Male/Owlet/NCP
Inventorium Workers
(Those owlets who sort the items that were sent from the Pelletorium)

Pit Guardians
(Those adult owls who comfort and take care of the owlets, they often as their owlets to call them 'Aunt Something' Or 'Uncle Something' They seem to be nice and kind, but if their owlets break the rules, they will be flat out mean.)

Pelletorium Workers
(Those owlets who dissect pellets and certain materials that the owl has ingested. There is a strict hierarchy here: newly arrived owls are third-degree pickers, and they pick for larger objects, such as pebbles, bones, and teeth. Second-degree pickers take out feathers and fur, while first-degrees look for flecks.)

Last edited by Gekido (Jee-kai-do) on Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Regular Owls   Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:38 pm

Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!) Guardians_of_Ga__Hoole_Map_by_GoddessofChryzafi

Regular Owls

Forest Kingdom of Tyto
Otyt/male/Masked Owl/Slipgizzle for Pure Ones/NCP

Desert Of Kuneer
Reenuk/female/Burrowing Owl/NCP

Forest Kingdom of Ambala
Tserof/male/Elf Owl/NCP

The Beaks
Skaeb/male/Grass Owl/NCP

The Barrens
Snerrab/female/Flammulated Owl/Rogue Smith/NCP
Kirra/female/Barn Owlet/NCP/page 2

Shadow Forest

St. Aegolius Canyons
Suilogea/female/Boreal Owl/Slipgizzle for Guardians/NCP

Silverveil

Last edited by Gekido (Jee-kai-do) on Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:07 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!)   Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:57 pm

Username: Rocketai
Name:Esk
Years: 19
Species: Barn Owl
Chaw: Weather Chaw
How did you find the guardians?: Esk found the guardians and, eventually, joined them for her useful and great skill with weather, being able to detect more fast then most other owls. No one knows what was her other life before this.
Stage: Guardian
Personality: Esk is kind, but she is very concentrated on her duty and barely have time to stay with her family and friends, but tries her best with her little brother, Ies, even though he is always jealous of her.
Looks: Click
Mate: Open
Crush: None
Eggs: None
Other: No one actually knows if Esk is really Ies' older sister, but they live together and they treat each other like family.

Username: Rocketai
Name: Ies
Years: 5
Species: Barn Owl
Chaw: ---
How did you find the guardians?: He was along side Esk
Stage: Owlet
Personality: Ies is an active and playful owl, but very jealous of his older sister, Esk, for being a great guardian. He always hoped to be a great and better guardian then her. For that, he always gets in trouble for trying to do something or help someone. Whenever Esk comes to get him out of the trouble, he only gets more angry for thinking she's only doing that to make him jealous and to show that she's better.
Looks: Click
Mate: None
Crush: None
Eggs: None
Other: Esk's younger brother.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!)   Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:05 am

Accepted; we can start now! c:
------
"Everyone up~!", a Great Horned Owl flew through the sleeping branches, carrying a large gong. He swung it around, creating a loud crashing noise that echoed around the tree. It was hard to ignore. From a branch nearby, a black barn owl flew down from where Esk was sleeping. He softly pecked her head. "Wakey, wakey.", his voice was rough and filled with experience. "You're going to be late for Tweener." Tweener was the word for the first meal of the night. "And if your going to be late for Tweener, your going to be late for my chaw." His eyes glittered with amusement, "We don't want that, do we, Esk? Especially on your first week of Weathering Chaw."

-----
"Good Night, Owlets.", A member from the Nursery Chaw slowly walked into where the young owlets were kept. "I have some food for you guys." She dropped a mouse on each of the Owlet's nests. The Flammulated Owl gentley shook Ies."Now who wants to hear a story?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!)   Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:43 pm

Esk opened her eyes and looked at the black barn owl. She yawned and mumbled "Wait... What time is it?" she said, almost falling asleep again.
---
"Yes!!" Ies happily said, sitting on his bed and waiting for the older owl to tell a story "Can you tell me the story of the guardians? When I grow up, I'm going to be the best guardian!" when he said that, he tried to fly around the room, but missed and hit his against a wall. The other owlets giggled. "I'm... I'm alright..." mumbled Ies standing up "I'm going to be a great guardian! You'll see!"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!)   Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:53 pm

"It's Tweener time!", he rolled his eyes, "I just told you that. And just because you're new to my chaw doesn't mean you're getting any breaks." He rolled her out of her nest, "The Weathering Chaw doesn't need any more soft-gizzarded owls. And especially when yours is so strong."
---
"Very well.", she chuckled, bringing the little ones closer with her wings. "How about I tell you the story of the Great Downing while you eat your breakfast, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!)   Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:56 pm

"Wait... I'm LATE?!?" Esk yelled and jumped out of her nest and flew again "Oh, Ga'hoole!! I must be quick!!" she exclaimed "Wait... Where should I go?" she mumbled, looking at the black owl.
---
"Aww... But I want to learn more about the guardians!" said Ies "I heard they can defeat four owls at the same time! Is that true?"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!)   Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:05 pm

The Weather Ryb shook his head and sighed, "Follow me." He stepped forward, opening his large black wings. The barn owl glanced over at Esk and smirked for a moment before twirling down the great tree. Even in the early morning, the Guardians were hard at work. He had to dodge many flying owls, and almost all of them carries some sort of supplies, varying from battle claws to sleeping owlets.
---
"Some can.", she nodded, ruffling Ies' head feathers with her wing. "But you must learn about the Great Downing if you are going to be a great Guardian one day, don't you? And anyway, the Guardians were a big part of the Great Downing."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!)   Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:19 pm

"What's with the smirk?" asked Esk, a bit suspicious. She dodged the owls and followed the black owl.
---
"Oh... Ok! But what is the Great Downing?" asked Ies, sitting next to the older owl.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!)   Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:30 pm

"Oh nothing~", Nellaf hooted, swirling around in a circle. Though he still was able to dodge all of the owls. He suddenly darted to the right, flying upside down. Voices of other owls became louder and louder as they flew around branches and roots, until they were flying through the groups of owls. He only stopped goofing off when he was in sight of Rehtaf and Rehtom. He then flipped over onto his right side and calmly landed at the table where all the Chaw Rybs were seated. "Morning, eveyone.", he said, sitting down.

----
"The Great Downing was when hundreds of owlets, like you guys, were all stranded on the ground with no one to help them. It was a very strange time; Tytos were found in the The Beaks, Elf Owls were found in The Shadow Forest, and even Burrowing Owls were found in the Northern Kingdoms.", she explained.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!)   Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:32 pm

"Hunf..." snorted Esk as she sat down on the table, along with other Chaws. She paciently waited to be given a job.
---
"Ooooh... And what about the barn owls?" asked Ies, curious.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!)   Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:42 pm

"Here's some food, Esk.", a burrowing owl sat down next to the female barn owl and set a plate of toasted berries and a steaming cup of milkberry tea. "I'm glad you're awake." She gave her a warm smile, "I can't wait until tomorrow, can you?"

"The Barn Owls were at The Beaks also.", she slightly shifted her feathers, uncomfortable about talking about Barn Owls when the Guardians and the Pure Ones were going to break out into battle any day.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!)   Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:49 pm

"Oh. Thanks" replied Esk, eating some of the berries "I'm really excited. I hope I disappoint no one" she mumbled and stared at her cup of milkberry tea, before taking a small sip.

"Cool! And what about the snowy ones?" asked Ies. He was very curious about the owls and wanted to be very intelligent.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!)   Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:54 pm

"Disappoint? Who are you going to disappoint at the Ball?", she chuckled, "It's just a celebration, you're not going to be fighting anyone. Are you going to ask anyone to the dance?"

----
"I'm not so sure, Ies.", she shrugged, "I don't know everything about the Great Downing, I was one of the owlets, not a Guardian."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!)   Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:00 pm

Esk snorted "Ask who? I bet most already have a pair. Also, I don't like to dance..." she started whispered "I look like a retard..."

"Oh... So, what do we have for breakfast?" asked Ies, happily and jumping around "I'm so hungry I could eat a tree!"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!)   Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:06 pm

"I'm sure you look fine!", she lightly elbowed the barn owl, "Also, I've noticed that Ruasonid has quite an eye for you." Ruasonid was a newly tapped Guardian on the Collier Chaw. He was very shy and soft spoken, though he wasn't afraid of fire. He was a great blacksmith and was the best at making battle claws.
----
"I have a caterpillar and a mouse for you.", she nodded, taking the food out from a leather pouch she was wearing. "I know they're your favorite."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!)   Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:10 pm

"What?" whispered Esk "Oh, you must be kidding me... There are a lot of owls out there lying that one loves one. I don't believe in this" she said and ate more of her berries.
---
"Yummy! Yummy! Me wants!" said Ies and started devouring the mouse happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!)   Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkness Comes At Dawn (Accepting!!!!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next