Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Average Joe (ACCEPTING)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Whats your kind of +Anima? (if you dont have a +Anima character, just pick the one you like)
Bird
Average Joe (ACCEPTING) Vote_lcap50%Average Joe (ACCEPTING) Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Big Cats (lion, tiger, panther, etc)
Average Joe (ACCEPTING) Vote_lcap0%Average Joe (ACCEPTING) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Small Cats (house, cheetah, snow leopard, etc)
 0% [ 0 ]
Wild dog (african wild dog, hyeena, etc)
Average Joe (ACCEPTING) Vote_lcap25%Average Joe (ACCEPTING) Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Domestic dog (poodle, cocker spaniel, etc)
 0% [ 0 ]
Reptile
 0% [ 0 ]
Fish
 0% [ 0 ]
Amphibian
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
Average Joe (ACCEPTING) Vote_lcap25%Average Joe (ACCEPTING) Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

Average Joe (ACCEPTING) Empty
PostSubject: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:46 pm

Regular school. Regular friends. Regular food. Basically regular everything. Doesn't seem too interesting does it? Let me read your thoughts: Oh.. this is just another one of those stupid stories about romance or fail adventures.... Let me change this.... *whinewhinewhine* Well let me tell you.

You are horribley mistaken.

Sure, my life's pretty normal. Boring people around me Every. Where. There's those people who are full of themselves, gloating how awesome they are. Or your like me, hating on basically everyone that's stupid and obnoxious. Average, right? I'm just the Average Joe. I'm like the definition of it-----oh yeah, I forgot to add one last detail. I have freakin [b]wings[/b].

Wondering 'bout that last sentence, aren't you? Yeah... I would be too. Well, we're called +Anima. Half human, half animal, we're pretty special. We can fly or swim---We can have tails or claws. Perfect life, correct?

Wrong again, buddy.

While you probably complain about your homework, or how early you have to sleep. Well to me, that's heaven. My people, however, are slaves. Guess I forgot that, too. We serve basically everyone. Some masters are nice, sure, but theres those ones that you just wanna tear your talons into their flesh and-----*ahem*. Anyway, you do not want to be a +Anima. Its not a blessing.

It's a curse.

Last edited by GekidoRAWR on Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Rules   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:52 pm

1.Follow all the regular rules...
2. you can have up to 4 +Anima Characters
3. no cusses
4. masters cannot just randomly kill or beat their +Anima.
5. +Anima are not allowed to be free (unless your master sets you free) you WILL be caught by the police
6. In another region, +Anima are NOT slaves, so if you dont want a enslaved character, go there.
7. +Anima are only allowed ONE type of animal with their human DNA.
8. Have fun and be respectful

Last edited by GekidoRAWR on Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Forms   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:04 pm

Forms

+Anima form
Code:

*Name:
*Personality:
*animal dna:
*animal parts: (ex: wings of a eagle, tail of a snake. legs of a rabbit, ears and feet of a puppy)
*Slave, freed +Anima, up for buying:
*Description/Picture:
Theme:
Backround Story(BS):
Crush:
Girlfriend/Boyfriend:
Other:

Master/Regular person
(regular people CAN have +Anima, but only the regular people are governors, King, Queen, or high ranking people in the society.)
Code:

*Name:
*Personality:
*Job: (caravan leader, governor, etc)
*Do you own a +Anima: (you can have up to 100 XD)
*Description/Picture:
Theme:
Backround story:
Crush:
Girlfriend/Boyfriend:
Other:

Last edited by GekidoRAWR on Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Characters:   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:06 pm

(Name(with picture), Gender, Theme, Crush/girlfriend/boyfriend, roleplayer, page number)

+Anima

Streak/M/ Soldier Side by System Of A Down /None/open/GekidoRAWR/Page 1

Helm/M/God Wears Gucci by Bless the Fall/none/open/Rocketai/Page 1

Masters

Regular People

Last edited by GekidoRAWR on Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:40 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:31 pm

Code:

*Name: Streak
*Personality: he is rather dark and quiet. He is very friendly if you greet him though. He does have some trust issues after he was given away because he was +Anima, and all he longs for is to be free.
*animal dna: unknown bird
*animal parts: talons and wings of a bird
*Slave, freed +Anima, up for buying: Slave; being studied by scientists
*Description/Picture: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3582/3650867367_9b505090d9_o.jpg
Theme: http://www.playlist.com/playlist/20804561675
Backround Story(BS): He was born a +Anima, with the red wings. He was given to a group called the ASA, and Those who studied him think is some sort of Red Hawk. His talons grew in when he was about 7, and currently he's starting to grow some tailfeathers. He has a rare +Anima disorder that makes him grow more Animal parts than the normal
Crush: none/open
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: same
Other:
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:15 pm

+Name: Helm (his real name is unknown)
+Gender: Male
+Age: 16
+Personality: Cold and serious. Helm HATES humans with all his passion and he kills anyone that annoys him with anything sharp. From a kitchen knife to an actual weapon. He never shows emotions and he never smiles.
+Animal DNA: Hare
+Animal parts: Hare ears.
+Slave, freed +Anima, up for buying: Slave.
+Description/Picture: Click
+Theme: God Wears Gucci - Bless The Fall
+Backround Story(BS): His earliest memory was being kept in a white room with a bed, a set of building blocks and a huge mirror at the side. The only thing he could think about at that time was he needed to go home. But he couldn't remember where it was. Actually, he couldn't even remember WHO he was. His first escape from that room was a bloody one... He doesn't remember after that, but that he was captured and illegally sold as a slave. So that he doesn't kill anyone, the humans use a drug that makes him numb and unable to use a weapon... Sometimes he manage to break.
+Crush: N/A
+Girlfriend/Boyfriend: Open
+Other: N/A

Last edited by Rocketai on Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:55 pm

Im gonna start, since no one else is gonna join probably ;w; ive changed the rules, you can have more than one +Anima. Mostly because being ordinary people is no fun XD))
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:08 pm

Yeah ;A;

You can start! Go on! Hurry! I'm waiting! (joking xD)
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:14 pm

Streak felt a chill run down his spine as he remembered that one night they captured him. It had been many years before, but it was still a fresh wound in his mind. Horrible memories flowed back like a full-blown flood. Tied at the hands and feet, he watched helplessly as his former master, the one who had cared for him since he was a baby, being murdered right before his innocent eyes. Blood had gotten onto his wings and hair, staining them with pain. He felt hot tears fly down his cheeks as he closed his eyes. What had he done to deserve this? Being kept in this small cage like a animal? He curled his wings around his body tighter. Even with the new warmth of his feathers, nothing would sestain the everlasting frost that had covered his heart. It felt like icy talons were gripped around his feelings. Here he was, a mere child, being held against his will because of what? He was different? He had wings and talons? So what? His master had once told him that he was blessed to have this power. He had believed it until he was captured. He believed it before he lost his freedom. He believed it before his wings were clipped off.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:46 am

(( can I control NPCs? I want to control Helm's master, but I don't want to make a form for him, since I'm not going to use him all the time... ))
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:52 am

course :3 you can have all the NCPs you wish. Im thinking of making this rp like your elemental wolf one, except i have a character, too. If that's okay.)
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:19 pm

(( that's okay of course! ^^ ))

"Hey! Hey! Wake up, rabbit!" a sarcastic yet angry and agressive voice echoed through Helm's sensitive ears. He didn't remember much about what happened last night... But his head was bleeding and a large stain of blood was running through his green shirt. His hands and foot were tied down and he was lying down inside of a small cage... The cage was supposed to have dogs in it, so it was very small for Helm. The place around him was difficult to focus. It seemed like someone hit his head with a chair or bottle, but it looked like he was in a dark basement with only three caddles.

"How many times this rabbit killed its masters?" asked another man that was right next to the first one. Both of them had apparence of scavangers and they were likely try and sell Helm again.
"Duuude... I think this pest here killed five masters... I don't think anyone will want to have him" said the first man.

Helm tried to move his limbs, but they were completly numb. He didn't show fear and only gave a death stare at his abductors.
"Jeez, man... This rabbit freaks me out... Sometimes I think he can penetrate through me soul" said one of them, whispering but Helm's sinsitive ears were able to catch everything.
"Shuttup, dude. What if we don't get any more money on this freak?"
"I don't know... Kill him?"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:30 pm

"Good morning, Streak.", a large man wearing a while lab coat and a pair of glasses walked up to the cage. He had a scruffy beard and light blue eyes. He looked like a younger version of Santa Claus. Looking up, he saw that the man had a key with him. His heart thumped a beat. Maybe, just maybe, they would let him streath his aching wings. But he pushed the thought away. It was probably just another test they were going to run.

"Mornin, Four Eyes.", he snickered back. He had lost every ounce of trust or kindness to a new person. Every human was the same. Selfish, rude, uncaring, and they always used sugar-coated words to soften him up. But he didn't fall for it. He knew behind those sweet, sensitive, words, was a monster. He extending his talons, warning the man to stay back.

"I'm not gonna hurt ye, so calm yourself.", he opened up his wooden clipboard. "We need to take some blood samples, a couple of feathers, and then you can fly around in the exercise cage." The exercise cage was a wide cage, ranging for at least half a mile, that he could fly around in. There were some other +Anima there, too, that he could converse with. But most of his fellow humanoids had gone rabid long ago. Most of them were now more animal than human.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:41 pm

"But isn't he that +Anima that it's worth a lot?"

The pair of men continued with their talk while Helm was trying to think about what happened yesterday...
After everything was clear, he remembered.

Those two sold him to a rich man a few weeks ago. The man was gentle with Helm, but the young +Anima didn't show one drop of trust towards the human master. In fact, Helm refused to call him his master. One of his master's bodyguards taunted Helm about his ears (he hated when people would say anything funny about his hare ears, saying how 'cute' or 'adorable' they were).

Helm waited paciently until the remedy of numbness would stop and he eventually killed his masters bodyguards with a kitchen knife, while they were using real weapons and armor. His master tried to stop him, but Helm was still berserker and killed everyone that was interrupting him from leaving that cursed place.

After hearing screams and confusing inside the mansion, the guards from the city were able to capture Helm, but not before he managed to make deep and severe wounds on most guards.

Those two scavangers were responsible for the rich human death so they had to pay a large amount of money, but they were already rich... Since the man payed a lot of money for Helm.

Helm does not know why he is very valuable... Maybe because he is quite powerful and strong? Slaves are more expensives if they have more abilities on their fingertips... Unlike most slaves, Helm was able to read and write with both his hands. Still...
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:58 pm

Unlocking the door, Four Eyes made sure that Streak's hands and feet were bound. The scientists refused to tie up his wings; saying that it would damage their studies. He was at least thankful for that. But there was a problem. They always put something around his neck, strangely making his wings not work. It was strange. I mean, even when he tried to move them, his red-feathered wings stayed still. He was lead into a white room, where his 'master' was. He had neat combed hair and a furry moustache. He wore a white business suit and black shoes. He had heard that the ASA payed him to test on Streak, and that was why he looked so spiffy. He guessed they were paying him millions.
-----
"Careful!", one of the men near the bunny +Anima yelled. Two block-headed men were carrying something together. It was covered in a blue blanket so no one could see what or who was under it. "Put her next to the rabbit.", another man barked. Obeying, the guys placed the cage down. They pulled of the sheet, revealing a white haired girl with tiger ears, eyes, and tail. She was facing away from the other caged +Anima, curled up in a small ball.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:55 pm

Helm completly ignored the girl, he was just concentrating on the humans moves. He also scanned around him to see anything sharp, however, even if he would see something, his hands were tied down very tight... It seemed like the humans learned the lesson in not removed the ties.
He stared at the humans for a long time, with a blank expression but his eyes were full of anger and were blood-lust.

What? A +Anima with cute hare ears is a blood thirsty murderer? Oh, the irony...
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:55 pm

"Here's the monthly pay, Mr. Narled.", Four Eyes gave a brown sack to Streak's original master. Unlatching the tie, Mr. Narled took out a bunch of dollar bills. Counting them, he nodded and walked out of the doorway without a word.

"Strange man, he is.", the scientists commented. Noticing, as if it was the first time, that Streak was there, curled up on the small table, Four Eyes walked over to the counter. He took out a large shot. It was empty, and he guessed it was for his blood. Holding out his arm, he braced for the pain. He closed his eyes, flinching as he felt the needle sink into his skin. Ever since his former master was killed, he couldn't stand the sight of blood, although he had hurt or killed many of the scientists before. Sighing, he waited until the beaker was full of his own blood.
-------
"We're gonna get a fortune with these, aren't we, Bill?", the man smirked, revealing black stumps. One of the other men started to poke the newcomer. Hissing, the albino tiger +Anima grabbed the stick and snapped it right in half with her sharp teeth. "Woah... this one will not be suitable with small children. Same with the rabbit. If I didn't know better, I'da thought they were both raving mad."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:01 pm

Helm quietly started checking what was at his six with his tied hands, trying to find something sharp enough to remove the ropes. He eventually touched a sharp metal tip... Maybe it was from the cage itself. Even knowing it would take hours and hours to do any damage on the strong ropes, Helm didn't think twice before scratching his hands on the sharp small part of the cage, not taking his eyes from the humans.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:42 pm

ugh. i backspaced and lost all my writing ಥ_ಥ)

Looking over at the rabbit-boy, the unnamed humanoid saw that he was trying to break his rope. The men form before were turned away from the two. "Psst.", she whispered very quietly. "I can break your rope. Come toward the edge of your cage, and I can reach it with my claws. I'm not tied up, like you. You can kick open the door. Just promise me you will unlock my cage before you dart out."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:47 pm

(( I hate when this happens to me DDD: ))

"Tch..." Helm grumbled and quickly showed his hands so that the tiger-girl would remove it "...Quick." he whispered. ((SHORWTFPOSTFAILBBQ))
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:50 pm

Silently dragging her claws across the rope quickly, she whispered in his ear. "Go.", she kept a close eye on the men, "You're free."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:55 pm

Helm looked at his hands that were finally free. He would free the girl after he handles the scavangers that have been on his butt since he left the laboratory. He calmly opened his cage and stood up with his hands on the pockets of his coat. He casually looked around the room, looking for something that could be used as a weapon, until he came across a blind knife. (( FAILPOST!! I want to see the girl's reaction o3o ))
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:58 pm

"Hurry up!", she hissed quietly at him. "Open my cage!" What was he looking for? How hard was it to open a cage? Was he looking for something to open the cage? She looked over at the cage lock. You could manage to open it with your hands. The lock looked cheep to her.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:02 pm

Helm said nothing, he just grabbed the knife and calmly went towards the men that were not looking. Then BAM!! He used the knife and slashed the man's nape. (( FAILFAILFAILFAILFAIL ))
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:06 pm

Her mouth dropped open. Did he....just..... kill that guy!?!?, she thought, paniced. What kind of +Anima was this? He didn't seem to be insane, but one could never know. He seemed to be unconcerned, which somehow calmed her down. But it also scared her. That meant that this rabbit boy was some sort of mass murderer? It must have been to seem to not care when he just killed someone, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Average Joe (ACCEPTING)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next