Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Average Joe (ACCEPTING)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Whats your kind of +Anima? (if you dont have a +Anima character, just pick the one you like)
Bird
Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Big Cats (lion, tiger, panther, etc)
Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Small Cats (house, cheetah, snow leopard, etc)
Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Wild dog (african wild dog, hyeena, etc)
Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Domestic dog (poodle, cocker spaniel, etc)
 0% [ 0 ]
Reptile
 0% [ 0 ]
Fish
 0% [ 0 ]
Amphibian
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:09 pm

Helm's green shirt quickly went red because of the blood, but the hare did not care. He mercilessly killed the other humans that were blocking his passage with a blind knife, until even his green hair and ears were full of blood. When they were all dead, he casually came back to the room where that +Anima girl was and broke the lock with the knife. Unfortunatly, the knife also broke together.

"Tch... What a piece of junk..." he grumbled to himself and threw the knife at one of the corpses. He placed his hands back inside his pockets like if nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:16 pm

"Um... well... that was surprising..", she commented, her white furry feet quickly becoming red as she dropped down to the floor. "But thanks." She smiled, trying to lightening the mood; Which wasn't very easy when you are all covered in blood. Stepping out of the room, she squinted her blue cat eyes as they ajusted. Her white hair glistening in the sunlight. "So, where do you come from?" She turned to him.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:20 pm

"I come from a place where I was raised as a blood-thirsty semi-humanoid leporidic." Helm shrugged "In short, I dunno." he said right behind her and looking at the sky, totally ignoring the blood stains and the humans that might notice that he killed humans in cold blood.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:26 pm

"Oh. My father was a rich man with many +Anima as slaves...... he got killed by a rabid one before I was born... I think it was some sort of rodent +Anima, too, like you. He was also blue, red, or green... something like that.... The police were after the slave for days on end... but they never did catch 'em. I had to be given away once they found out I was a +Anima. I started to grow the tail and ears when I was four. My mother said that they had to give me away or the guards would kill me..but i knew it wasn't true. She just didn't want to lose her place in society...", she muttered, her tail waving angrily side to side.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:32 pm

"Oh." Helm muttered, not very interested in the past since he hated to remember what happened "I'm outta here" he said and started walking away without looking back. But what he would do? Would he just continue with a 'normal' life? Or would just go berserker and kill every human he sees? Helm never had a normal life. Being caged, tied down, slapped, bashed, slashed thousands of times made him more and more agressive with each passing day. He wouldn't manage to just live his life... After all, he was a +Anima, right? Since when do +Anima can have a peaceful life without some humans screwing your days?

Helm seemed really disturbed, as he didn't stop to mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:37 pm

"Wait. Do you have anywhere to stay? Since my old master died, I've been living a free life. I share my home with some other freed or hiding +Anima. You can come and hide for a while. There are plenty of houses to spare.", she shrugged, "We have plenty of food and it's warm." (its kinda like the Freedom Fighter's treehouse thing from Avatar :3)
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:40 pm

Helm stopped, but he did not turned away "...Do you really want to take a blood-thirsty to a place like that?" he asked, coldly. He finally passed his arm on his face, removing some of the blood since it was starting to bother him.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:43 pm

"As long as you don't murder any +Anima, I'm fine with you there.", she chuckled, taking a few steps forward so she could face him, "If there are any humans around, go ahead and kill 'em. I have to admit, the world would be better off without humans."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:47 pm

"...Very well." Helm said facing the girl, even without thinking "Lead the way"
He knew that if anything would happen, he would be the one to blame... Even most +Anima doesn't trust him, since he already killed ones in an accident. When he get very angry, he can't control and only concentrate on his target. If anyone gets in the way, +Anima or not, he kills it. That was his greatest weakness.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:51 pm

"Tally ho!", she chuckled, pointing to the sky. "Just try to keep up~" She darted forward, her strong feline legs gaining speed. She was sure he wouldn't get left behind, since he was part rabbit. Her fluffy tail swung behind her. She ran through the streets, forgetting everything around her. She was running to fast for any humans to get a close look at her. She could see a treeline slowly rising on top of the buildings.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:55 pm

Helm shrugged and he just walked to where she ran away, ignoring the curious human eyes that were staring at both his ears and blood, but he couldn't care less.
I guess I know where she's going..., Helm thought, paciently walking around the streets with his long hare ears standing firmly on his head.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:00 pm

Once she reached the middle of the forest, where the invisible trail of where her fellow +Anima walked, she stopped and looked back. No rabbit boy. Frowning, she thought that she might have frightened him off or something. But something inside her just said to sit and wait. One of the other folks would spot her soon, and then when the hare caught up, he could meet her 'family'.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:04 pm

After three minutes, Helm finally appeared on the girl's line of sight with a carrot on his mouth. It looked like he was "smoking" the carrot, but he was munching the tip. The carrot was fresh, so it still had the roots around the orange vegetable. Looks like Helm stole it from some garden...
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:11 pm

"Meet my family.", she chuckled. Suddenly, at least 20 +Anima dropped down from seemingly nowhere. "Well, we're not related, but they were more of a family than my real one ever was..." She stood up, walking up to him, "I want you to meet my 'little bro', Clay." A small boy, seeming to be only 9 or 10, came up to them. He had fluffy white tail and ears. "He's a white wolf +Anima... say hi.." The boy stood behind her, shyly waving at the hare. He had one finger in his mouth, sucking on it absent-mindedly. ( here he is: https://media.photobucket.com/image/albino%20tiger%20neko/csasweet/Decorated%2520images/ArmorNeko.jpg hurrdurrdurr)
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:15 pm

(( do you have a picture of the white tiger girl? :3 me wants to see it >:O ))

"...Helm." the rabbit finally introduced himself, even though most peope wouldn't care and just laugh at his face for having bunny ears... Then they would be lying on their own blood two minutes later. (( whoa :O ))
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:37 pm

"Nice to meet you.", Clay mumbled, holding out a tiny hand.

"I met him shivering in a pool of blood in the streets.", she explained, "Don't know where he came from, or what he was doing there, drenched like that. But it doesn't really matter to me."

( here: http://kazasou.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/konachan-com-56086-izayoi_sakuya-maid-red_eyes-touhou-white_hair.jpg with all her +Anima mojo.)
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:41 pm

Helm did not hold Clay's hand for a handshake, since it was a way that most humans would greet themselves, so he ignored it. "I see" he said, then went in silence, looking at the other +Anima, with a disturbed look.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:53 pm

"This is Dare, Happen, Salvation, and Blur.", she said, pointing to a blond headed golden retriever hybrid, a tall silver haired boy with a snow leopard tail and legs, a short brown haired girl with lobster claws, and a blind dirty blonde child with a mouse tail, ears, and claws. "Then we have Jump, Skit, and Fritz." She turned to a frog-legged girl with frizzy orange hair, a blue haired boy with blue jay wings and tail carrying a chubby baby with polar bear ears and paws. "We only found Fritz a couple of weeks ago. We think he's about a month old. Oh, and don't worry about the names. You will remember them later. Hey, if you chose to stay with us, you can pick your own nickname. Oh yeah, I'm Sharp. The group gave my that name, but my actual one is Tora."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:58 pm

"Helm is my name." he said angry, since he hated nicknames "I gave up on my 'real' name a long time ago." he bit the carrot in half, making a kinda loud sound with his teeth that, funny enough, were a bit sharp. "Where can I sleep?" he asked, looking around then he noticed a large rock and he lay on it, without another word.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:02 pm

"You do realise that, in fact, the actual beds and houses are above you, correct?", Sharp chuckled, pointing to the top of the trees. There were countless tree houses up there, with sturdy-looking bridges bringing them together. There were actually hashes in the trees, spread apart so regular humans couldn't climb up. But if you were a +Anima, it was just too easy to climb up. "So, if you dont wanna sleep on a uncomfortable rock, you can climb up there."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:06 pm

Helm said nothing, and turned his back towards the other +Anima. He didn't like to be bothered right when he's tired. He prefer to sleep on open-spaces and feel the scent of dirt and earth every morning, while on houses there were always some artificial odors. Still, he didn't mind in sleeping on rocks. After all, he was part animal, right?
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:13 pm

"Fine. Have it your way.", she shrugged, turning back to the other +Anima. "Okay!" She clapped her hands to get everyone's attention, "+Anima under 10, get your butts off to bed!" Groans filled the air, but all the little ones obeyed. Walking over to Skit, she smiled, "Could you bring Fritz up to the nursery room for me, please? Not everyone has wings. There, you can give him to Medina." Medina was a old woman who was a grizzly bear +Anima. She was very protective of all the people here, especially the babies. Even though Sharp, who was only about 15 or so, ran the place, there were many people older than her that had ran away or gotten freed.

"Gotcha, Sharp.", he replied, nodding. He opened up his silky blue wings and took off, cradling the child in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:18 pm

Helm grumbled at himself while the other +Anima were making noises. He couldn't concentrate on his thoughts and just wanted to get some sleep. Then he started staring at the trees and continue to eat the carrot that was now in small bits.
It was dangerous for him to be at that place... After all, he wasn't a free +Anima and he was quite famous around humans for treating his past masters "kindly".
Sooner or later, some humans may appear and try to capture him and maybe the other +Anima, even if they were free or not. He decided to wait.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:26 pm

Suddenly, two +Anima landed next to her. One was a monkey, with strong furry limbs. The other was a stork, with skinny legs and big, beefy wings. "Hey, Ring and Bill.", she smiled. They were both taller than her, and seemed to be a few years older. "How are my big bros doing?"

"Who's that new guy?", the monkey boy asked, sitting down next to her. "And why are you so overly-concerned with him?"

"He's Helm and I'm not being ove----", she got cut off by Bill in mid-defense.

"Because she likes him~", he teased.

"No!", Sharp hissed, her fur puffing up, "I'm just concerned about him because he's a new member and-----"

"You like him~"

"be quiet!" She pushed him. Not moving, Bill and Ring started to make kissy faces.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:33 pm

Helm's ears flattened behind his head and he continued to munch the carrot.
"Hmm..." he mumbled, trying to think about what happened before he was re-captured again... Well nothing surprising, he thought, just cage after cage, leash after leash and blood after blood. He wondered if all humans were like his past masters... Liars and bunch'a ol' bastards. Helm yawned and decided to stop concentrating on the past, since what's done it's done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Average Joe (ACCEPTING)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next