Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

You can't hide from death ((Accepting))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

You can't hide from death ((Accepting)) Empty
PostSubject: You can't hide from death ((Accepting))   You can't hide from death ((Accepting)) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:52 pm

Life's not all good times and happy endings, what happens to those who are left in the cold unforgiving world never ending up with the ones they loved, never accomplishing any of their goals, left to rot in limbo the world between worlds. You have no where to go, no where to call home your an outcats thrown out into the wolrd before they could even know you...Life's tough what they say are lie's, you can trust no one. Suspicion and jelousy tears friendships and family, Maybe this is a second chance? Maybe we were left it this desolate waste land to make the most out of our second chance, an Oportunity to live again...

The real world has cast us out, finally nature takes engulfs us and death is the only exit but not all of us end up in the one place we want to go...Those of us thought to do bad deeds have been cast into limbo a desolate grey wasteland...Know one knows for sure why we are given this second chane of life in such a graveyard as this. All the murderers, Torturers, thieves and unforgivin creatures wind up in this place, At first it seems theres no way that life could sustain in this place buts its thriving, though not the way you'd expect. Nothing but the bad evil and framed have walked this land....

AREAS: http://daniel.staver.no/var/photo/storage/images/home/gallery/nature/black_forest/1765-1-eng-GB/black_forest_large.jpg Sun usually shines dull through the clouds, tree's are always intertwined in an eeire mess. http://daniel.staver.no/var/photo/storage/images/home/gallery/nature/black_forest/1765-1-eng-GB/black_forest_large.jpg Many paths lead through the dark forest where othing mut burnt looking tree's live with nothing but silence as birds are scarece. Nothing but hares deer, elks and other canines roam here.
http://daniel.staver.no/var/photo/storage/images/home/gallery/nature/black_forest/1765-1-eng-GB/black_forest_large.jpg Rumored to be the way we all entered this world arriving on the empty tracks that have been said to be where the train of souls leaved us before continuing its journey.

SLAYERS: These group set out to do good by doing bad, wiping out everything unjust inthis world like guardian angels that try to wipe out the evil, these canines are granted with wings and delevered into this world of own free will to banish the evil and punish them for their bad deeds.

GRAVE DIGGERs: A vicious gang of canines, They don't belive in this secound chance and only set out to rule everyone, the weak soul's don't stand a chance against these brutes. They are like the demons of this world taking down the weak ones. They are given the teeth and claws of a saber tooth. Some Outcasts can join if they prove their duty to the leader

OUTCASTS: This group of caniens are free, The have roamed this strange world and have been treated with as much respect as fleas. To suvive all these canines are granted is a single ability, simple though it may be it is effective against these killers. Some outcasts are left her of wrong justice framed for a crime they did not commit.

:::FORM:::
Username:
Name:
Species:
Group:
rank(Only slaters and gravediggers):
Discription/pic:
Personality:
History:
Other:

:::RULES::
1. Goldies ruels apply
2. Don't go into too much detail with gore/ otherwise..
3. This will probably fail but enjoy it while it lasts.
4. Violence and romance encouraged.
5. Plot twists are allowed.
6. Force-mating is allowed
7. No powerplay/ godmod...
8. Have fun! ^^

username/name/Gender/age/species/group/rank/page

Rocketai/ Rendianami/M/unknown/unknown/outcast/-/1
Goldenstarfc/ Remenae/F/19/wolf/outcast/-/1
goldenstarfc/ Dente/M/19/wolf/Grave digger/Leader/1
Hallows13/Crypt/M/unknown/wolf/Grave digger/Co-leader/1
Hallows13/Reaver/F/18/arctic fox/outcast/-/1

My characters:

Username: Hallows13
Name: Crypt
Species: wolf
Group: Grave digger
Discription/pic: http://lougaria.deviantart.com/art/Lougaria-REFS-wolf-form-1-84342844
Personality: will Rp out
History: N/A
Other: N/A

Name: Reaver
Species: Arcric fox
group: outcast
Pic: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20arctic%20fox/LucidFlight_album/Arctic-Fox.jpg
Personalit: will Rp out
History: She was framed at a murder scene and was sentenced to a second chance in the hellish wasteland.
Other: N/A

Last edited by Hallows13 on Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: You can't hide from death ((Accepting))   You can't hide from death ((Accepting)) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:26 pm

Username: Rocketai (that's me! 8D)
Name: Rendianami (or only Ren; Red)
Species: Unknown
Group: Outcasts
Discription/pic: Click
Personality: A very silent fellow...
History: He may had some kind of amnesia that made him forget everything. He only remember the word "Rendianami" echoing in his head, but he is not certain if that's his real name.
Other: He's blind, but can "sense the soul". He also uses a red scarf to cover his eyes. It's written in the scarf in black 622B4.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: You can't hide from death ((Accepting))   You can't hide from death ((Accepting)) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:48 am

Username: Goldie
Name: Remenae (Ray, Reme, Ree)
Species: Wolf
Group: Outcast
Discription/pic: http://api.ning.com/files/0*UYrPUHNOUQg8pUDndGwHyUzaG4rBvkBqDKGzq49G8Yku7Zb21nC79mG43CXN6*fJtbKYGLTsUX4gAvWeyBuUq8fHp2tPQl/Wolf_of_pink_and_blue_by_khaosdog.jpg
Personality: Remenae is a generally kind wolf. She isn't kind when you first meet her; however. Will RP rest out.
History: She was framed for killing a wolf that killed her mate, who probably wasn't caught.
Other:

Username: Golds
Name: Dente
Species: Wolf
Group: Grave Digger
rank(Only slaters and gravediggers): co-leader
Discription/pic: http://th09.deviantart.net/fs39/300W/f/2008/341/2/a/Wolf__by_Citel.jpg
Personality: Mean, sarcastic, has a sweet spot(Girls, if you were wondering. Cute girls.), will RP rest out.
History: N/A
Other: Nope.
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: You can't hide from death ((Accepting))   You can't hide from death ((Accepting)) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:38 am

((ACCEPTED ^^ Both of ye))
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: You can't hide from death ((Accepting))   You can't hide from death ((Accepting)) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:27 pm

Crypt: It was dusk, At least i thought so, it was hard to tell the time of day in this retched place but night, it got darker almost to hard to see the prey that scurries through the undergrowth. The only thing that broke the silence was the sound of my own breath as I sat in the damp, dripping mausolem. The stench or blood and rotting flesh filled the cold tomb as if the dead themselves were all around you, It was common to feel like you were being watched once you entered the tomb though its dark interior remained empty of life unless My fellow Grave diggers or I occupied it. Currently only I sat in the empty space, my eyes sealed shut and my ears pinned back in concentration as I only slowed my breathing. I would wait until someone reported in before I'd see if there were new outcasts to the land....Those Filthy creatures didn't deserve second chance, they were to be completley destroyed and removed from this land before they bring more pain and suffering to this sad place, no good could come from thos outcasts. My dark fur was barley visible in the dim light, thankfully the Almighty one didn't bring fleas or mosquitos to this place or it would be twice the torture.
Seconds turned into minutes but i could no longer wait eagerly in the darkness, I had to see where others were. Standing i dug my paws into the soft dirt beneath me, still fresh and fertile as ever, years of death brings years of life to the soil. Taking a few steps outside i looked up at the sky, nothing but a dreary gray as usual nothing changed except the faces you saw, Same food, Same tree's, Same everything. I kept my eye out for those Slayers saying they do good by leaving the outcasts be, I myself do not belive so, it is them who bring us to hatred and murder, we only do so to please our lord.
I drew in a breath taking in the scents around me, seemed his fellow others were closer than he'd have expected and a world of familiar scent filled his nostrils.

Reaver walked along her white tail dragging along the gray sand by the tracks. The metal was so cold it almost stung her paws when she first touched it. She had always wondered why her life was so unlucky, nothin but bad came from everything she did. She looked around curiously at the eerie surroundings, nothing seemed familiar, she had no clue where she was or why she was there nothing but questions buzzed around her head as she cautiously walked along the side of the railway tracks thinking it could lead her to civilisation or at least a small refuge point where she could figure out where she was and what she was doing there,
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: You can't hide from death ((Accepting))   You can't hide from death ((Accepting)) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:14 pm

I smelled the air, in search of something to eat and concentrated my paws and ears on the ground. There was nothing around, not even underground. It's a shame that I couldn't see... What was everything around me? There was light? I never felt something warm on my pelt. They say that light brings warm on your face, but I only felt cold in this strange place. I walked more, ignoring something that entered in my paw and started hearing something... Someone or something was breathing. It was... A bit far. I placed my ear on the ground and started hearing vibrations. Yes... There was someone near. They were, at least, two hundred metres far. If it were enemies, I couldn't tell. This strange world is making me more and more confuse, and my blind eyes doesn't help.

Even though I never saw, I can feel the other people, even if they are slowly walking next to me, I can still hear their heart beating and their "auras". I'm not so sure what auras are, I just... Know it. I removed the red scarf from my head and slowly opened my visionless eyes and "looked" around.

I quickly shielded my eyes with the scarf again. Whatever that place was, it was full of dirt and it wasn't good for my eyes. I continued to follow the smell of another wolf nearby... Perhaps he or she could tell me what was this place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You can't hide from death ((Accepting))   You can't hide from death ((Accepting)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You can't hide from death ((Accepting))
Page 1 of 1