Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Wanted (**Accepting**)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:14 pm

She reached the bottom climbing over the wall into the courtyard and walking into the abandoned shed pulling up a wooden floorboard and dropping the bag inside. She pulled a blanket out if the hidden compartment and lay down, her temporary home.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:34 pm

~TIME SKIP OF DOOM~
Morning sunlight flickered through the abandon shop's windows, casting a sharp glare directly into my eyes. I groaned, sitting up. My eyes widened. This wasn't the lab. Remembering where I was, I let out a loud sigh. I was free of the lab. But there was much, much more danger with being out of there. Nowhere was safe. The only person I could trust was Revan. Looking over my shoulder, I slightly nudged her. "Rise and shine, sleeping beauty."
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:47 pm

Lucia awoke to see a rat scuttling across the floor. As she sat up it disappeared in a few seconds. She kicked the door open and yawned as she walked outside raising her arms "I have a good feeling about this day" she smiled leaving behind her weapons and gadgets only carrying the pistol in its holster. She made her way out of the courtyard looking at the building where she had been last night before running the possibilities of where the Lab Rats would be, through her mind.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:49 pm

"Wha...?" mumbled Revan and she yawned. She almost had a heart attack when she heard someone talking to her, but then she remembered the boy Arakui. "Oh... Sorry..." she mumbled, noticing that she was shocked when he said that phrase. It was the same phrase that the scientist that kept her would say every day to make tests with her. "G-Good morning..." she muttered.

*pik pik pik*
Something started poking Desmond's head. He only groaned and returned to sleep, not even paying attention.
*pik pik pik*
It was starting to hurt, but Desmond thought it was a dream. He sometimes had dreams when something was poking him or trying to catch him.
*pik pik pik pik*
*PIK*
"Ouch!!" yelled Desmond and he pat his own head. His white hair was a little red because of, whatever was poking him, blood.
He looked at the sides and found some feathers and a barn owl standing there and staring at Desmond with its big black eyes.
"Wait... Willy?" asked Desmond grabbing the owl and the bird did not fight it. "Oww... You were the one poking me?"
The owl tilted its head to one side "Hmm..." Desmond mumbled, looking at the owl.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:56 pm

"What's wrong? It looks like you've seen a ghost.", I chuckled, patting her head, "Nope. It's only me." I smiled cheekily.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:57 pm

"Let see how this morning go's" Lucia muttered walking along wondering whether she should go back to that abandoned shop, there might be evidence there as to where the escapee's may have run to next. She navigated her way around the buildings till she could see it close by.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:00 pm

"Sorry..." Revan said it again "It's just that... I felt like I was back to the lab again..." she muttered.

"Hey, Willy. You know the drill." said Desmond and the owl flew away from the building. Desmond yawned "I'm hungry..." he mumbled and looked at the road. There was some restaurants open. Maybe he could eat something there.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:07 pm

"No problemo.", I chuckled, leaning back. "I was confused myself when I woke up. I thought I was going to wake up back in that hellhole, too."
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:08 pm

Lucia came closer to the shop and stared at it for a moment pausing outside, she could barley see through the windows but approached the shop wondering if there would be anything to help her search for the rats. She came up to the door and paused thinking she was hearing voices inside.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:10 pm

"Ah, yes... Sometimes, I also ha--" Revan stopped when she heard something. She looked at the sides and saw a barn owl there, watching them. It was kinda creepy... With its eyes staring at them.
"A owl...? How I never saw a owl before?" asked Revan, staring back at the bird.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:14 pm

"O-Owl? What if it's some kind of signal? Like for someone to come in, or to shoot something? We have to get outta here!", I panicked, quickly standing up and grabbing Revan's hand. He ran out the back door.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:16 pm

"Calm down, Arakui! Or you'll catch more attention!" said Revan following him "Why a owl would even show danger? Maybe its lost or something" she said then the owl started following them.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:18 pm

Lucia kicked the front door, the old thing crashed down crating a shroud of dust. She waited for it to clear and stepped inside, no one was there but there were signs of someone staying there. She looked up the back door was open...They were running again.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:21 pm

"Yeah, well, your lost owl's following us.", I mumbled, running through the streets.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:22 pm

"How would I know that a owl is dangerous??" Revan said. The owl started making *cru cru cru* sounds and following them.

"Gah... Willy is taking too long..." mumbled Desmond looking at his clock.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:26 pm

"Crap. We need to lose this owl.", I said, stopping short, "Revan, hand me the pistol."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:28 pm

"What?! You're not gonna shot him, are you?!" said Revan shaking her head "If we shoot him for doing nothing, we're no better then the hunters!"
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:29 pm

Lucia kicked the dust and took a small circular device from her pocket, a red light began flashing as she dropped it on the floor and casually exited the building. She stared at the ground as she walked and as she got further away she looked back the building would no longer be habitable soon. she lay down on the grass staring at the sky not sure where to look for the lab rats.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:31 pm

"The bird's obviously with a hunter. His croos are telling the hunter where we are.", I frowned, trying to take the gun out of her jacket, "Now give me the gun!"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:35 pm

"No! I won't!!" Revan said grabbing the pistol away from Akarui. The owl landed on the ground and started making more croos.
"Argh... What is it now?" a familiar voice came from the other side of the street.
"Willy, I told you to--" Desmond looked at Revan and Arakui and he scratched his head "You two again? No, seriously, how many times do I have to tell ya to run away? You guys will be capture easy like that!" he said, sighing. The owl landed on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:42 pm

"Told you.", I muttered, sticking my tongue out at her. (WB ><)
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:48 pm

"Uhh..." Revan did not know what to say. She felt like an idiot now.
Desmond said nothing. He only walked away from them, humming a tune.
"Wait... You're not gonna hunt us?" asked Revan, feeling an idiot again.
"Nope. You guys are too easy to hunt. I want a real challenge" he replied.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:07 pm

"Well, I'm gonna go find another place to hide.", I decided, turning away from Revan, "Your free to come with me.."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:14 pm

Revan looked at Arakui. He didn't seem interested... "I think I'll follow my own lead... Perhaps together will only draw more attention"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:19 pm

"Okay. See ya around, Miss Revan.", I said, kinda dissapointed that she wasn't coming with me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted (**Accepting**)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next