Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Wanted (**Accepting**)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:39 pm

"Come closer and maybe I will" she smirked sitting up playfully tossing a scrunched up ball of paper at his head "You never know what could be hidden in this bag" she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:44 pm

Desmond gave a smug smile "Why, aren't you a saucy little minx. And here I thought I seduced you"
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:54 pm

Lucia rolled her eyes "Aren't you a Sly one" she chuckled "I don't just steal lives you know, Hearts are also my specialty" She joked.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:57 pm

"Like... Hearts in cards?" asked Desmond "Y'know, stealling cards from other players and cheating on poker" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:01 pm

Lucia shook her head grinning "Hiding spare aces up your sleeve is a classier way of cheating" she explained "Playing fair isn't always fun"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:03 pm

"The danger is" said Desmond "Knowing that you may lost all your money in a simple game and knowning that only cheating may save your life or kill you it's always fun" he nodded.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:09 pm

Lucia chuckled "You don't seem like the type to play fair" she said flopping on her belly and looking over the edge of the building at the people below "But your so adorable no one could stay angry at you, like a puppy getting scolded by its owner."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:12 pm

"I'll take that as a compliment" replied Desmond, not understanding pretty well what Lucia said.
"At any rate, when did you start your bounty hunter career?, if you don't mind me asking" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:16 pm

Lucia sighed "About 4 or 5 years ago when my sister fell ill" she shrugged "What about you? When did you start hunting down those rats? or did you just follow criminals before that?"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:22 pm

"I was in the lab since the beginning of my life.", I mumbled, half to myself, "This is the first--and probably the last-- time I got out of that place...."
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:24 pm

"My father was a cop and my mother was military" Desmond shrugged "So I guess you know where I got my knowledge in guns. At age of 14, I started stealing guns from my father and started shooting at birds without no one noticing. At 15, I went to the military academy to become a soldier. I was one of the best with this thing of shooting and hunting. Until both my parents died in an accident with a plane when I was 17, I gave up and now I'm working as a mercenary and bounty hunter. So you could say I started my career three years ago"

Revan pat his head "Don't worry. We won't let those hunters capture anyone else! By the way, I'm Revan" she said, noticing that she did not know his name.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:26 pm

"I'm not a puppy.", I frowned, swatting away her hand, "My name's Akarui."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:30 pm

"With this kitty years, you look like one" said Revan and she chuckled "I'm joking... At any rate, we should search another place to hide... I don't doubt those hunters will come back here"
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:32 pm

Lucia looked up at him with bright eyes "So you were a dog of the military, and you started at an early age...Wow...Tough break" she sat up "How old are you now then?"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:34 pm

I flattened my ears to my head, nodding slightly, "Yeah... but where should we hide?" I placed my hat over my ears.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:37 pm

"Yeah, I was only a kid, but since I was 5 years old, I always wanted to be a war hound." Desmond nodded "I'm 20 now."

"I wish I knew..." mumbled Revan "We can't stay here until something happens. I don't even want to know what will happen. But we have to explore and try to find some save place"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:41 pm

"I guess...", I yawned, sticking my tail inside my pants, "But it's really late... can't we wait 'til morning...?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:44 pm

"Yes..." said Revan yawning "We should ... wait..." she mumbled and closed her eyes slowly.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:44 pm

Lucia nodded "I'm 19 myself" she took one of the gloves off her hand, clenching her hand into a fist as she ran out of words and went silent staring at her hand.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:50 pm

I yawned again, curling up next to Revan. Due to my cat behavior, I usually slept curled up. I placed my jacket over myswelf as a blanket.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:50 pm

Desmond yawned and looked down at the road again. Seeing fewer people walking, then he saw four men abusing a young boy, like punching and cursing him. Desmond grabbed the Blue Rose and aimed at one of the man right in his neck, then he shot. The man quickly fell on the ground unconscious and the other three ran away. The boy looked at the fallen man for a minute then he ran away as well.
"Jackpot" mumbled Desmond.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:51 pm

Lucia nodded "I'm 19 myself" she took one of the gloves off her hand, clenching her hand into a fist as she ran out of words and went silent staring at her hand.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:52 pm

"G'night..", I mumbled, shutting my eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:58 pm

Lucia yawned and stood up "Nice shot" she grinned picking up her bag "But I have no business around...." she began to walk away but looked back "There's no doubt We'll meet again handsome" she smirked before grabbing the ledge and swinging down onto a windowsill pulling a rope from around her belt and abseiled down.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:01 pm

"C'ya, honey" said Desmond, giving a smirk then he yawned "I think I'll sleep here..." he mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted (**Accepting**)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next