Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Wanted (**Accepting**)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:32 am

"Uhh... Actually, he basically did..." mumbled Revan and she showed the pistol and the bullets "When I woke up, we were already moving inside the car. I grabbed the pistol and threated him to stop it. He stop it normal and said the pistol was empty and he gave me the bullets... So I just jumped out of the car and he did nothing" she replied.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:39 am

"Huh.. weird...", I leaned against the wall. I flicked on ear, "So.... you have the gun, and the bullets? He just gave you a weapon...?" I shook my head, not understanding. "He's weird. He fights me, captures you, gives you a pistol, and then lets you go..."
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:42 am

Revan sat against the wall and nodded "I know... He might be that type of hunter that wastes the whole day trying to find a escapee and when he finds, hunts down then releases." she shrugged "But I have no idea what he would do if I just... Stayed there..." she shook her head "And I don't want to find out"
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:47 am

Lucia stared at the street boredom, almost falling asleep. She almost fell back off the wall but regained her grip and looked up at the higher buildings, maybe with a better view she could find someone easier. She dragged the bag along the wall as she walked and grinned, it seemed like the other bounty hunter wasn't lucky, the competition was still on.

Luka flicked his tail, it was strange having a tail, he could get used to his fangs but if he bit his tongue it would do worse damage before. He sat in the shadows trying not to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:56 am

Desmond looked at the dark sky, to the moon then he grinned.
"The night... A perfect stage to hunt" he said and reloaded the Blue Rose, his sniper rifle, and jumped out of the car. He looked at some buildings nearby and saw a tall one that was perfect for his sniper. He grinned and went towards the building.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:57 am

"I wouldn't either.", I nodded, sitting down next to her, looking up at the wall. "So, when did you escape?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:59 am

"From... The labs?" Revan asked and thought for a minute. She stopped counting when it reach one year... "I guess... 4 years ago. Since then I've been trying to survive"
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:03 pm

Lucia grabbed the bag tossing it over her shoulders and looking up at the tall building, deciding not to take the easy way reaching the top from inside. She began running, building speed as she ran along the wall before jumping almost making it short but grabbing the ledge, grinning as she pulled herself up and inched around, luckily she wore gloves with grip or her hands would have been shredded. She used the side of a window sill, jumping at it getting higher and grabbing the ledge above soon making her way close to the top.

Luka froze as he saw people in the street pointing, he should have done a better job of hiding. Running up a wall he climbed the top falling down the other side "Ouch!" He barked rubbing his head and getting to his feet his tail still showing.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:16 pm

"Wow... I escaped just today..", I frowned, curling my tail around my feet, "It must be hard..."
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:31 pm

((I edited my form.))
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:49 pm

Desmond used the stairs to go to the tallest level of the building. It took like 3 minutes for him to scale everything. In the top, he placed his bag by his side and placed the sniper's foot on the parapet so she was fixed on it.
He sat next to the parapet and started staring at the starlit sky. It was cold because it was pretty high and the wind was strong, but Desmond did not care.

"Oh.. I see..." said Revan looking through the window. It was empty the road, so she shouldn't worry. "It's pretty hard to survive in the city with bounty hunters on your feet... Even if you try to flee the city, they still capture you. I was captured thousands of times, but I managed to escape. The scientists even placed a bounty bigger in my head since I'm the hardest to capture."
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:55 pm

Lucia came to the final ledge swiftly pulling herself onto the roof. She could see someone else and cursed under her breath "Why do i keep running into him!" she muttered, standing and dumping her bag on the ground, her eyes narrowed in annoyance and she looked away toward the street below.

Luka sat against the wall his arms wrapped around his legs and his tail curled around his side, it was cold, he had nowhere to go, still on the run he couldn't stop in one place for too long.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:58 pm

Desmond looked at another person who just climbed the building. He recognized her as the bounty hunter that tried to capture one of the escapees in that abandoned shop. He gave a smug smile "Ahh... I see you've failed to capture the rat" he said.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:11 pm

Lucia did not avert her gaze from the street below "I see you've let them slip through your fingers" she replied casting him a glance and smirked, her eyes watching him curiously "Did you at least tag one of them?" she asked, she needed the money, it would make her job easier if she could follow the escapee's with a tracker.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:13 pm

"Nay" he said and yawned "I let her go. I'm not doing this for money" he shrugged "I already have enough... I'm just hunting them for my own enjoyment"

(( WB x_x ))
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:19 pm

Lucia clenched her hands into fists and picked up her bag sitting on the edge of the building, it was a stupid idea to hunt them down without money, he'll just end up killing them somehow and she wouldn't have anyway to get the money then. She remained silent her eyes watching the people below.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:22 pm

Desmond looked at the girl "Instead of staying here and watching the road like a police-man, you should try to hunt them down. The are just kids... Easy to hunt." he said and looked at the street with the sniper "Why you're so eager to hunt them, anyway?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:41 pm

Lucia narrowed her eyes "That information is classified" she looked at him "I don't tell everyone my reasons" she replied facing him "The Night is the best time to hunt but i do not believe stealing another's prey is Nobel so i left you with the two you were tracking."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:45 pm

"I was actually tracking one. The other one... The one with kitty ears and tail... I left for you. I noticed you were also interested in them so I only grabbed the girl" he said and blew the white hair that was in his face. "And as I said, I'm not interested in the money."
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:54 pm

Lucia calmed down and looked at the ground feeling stupid. She shrugged and sat back again pretending to ignore what he said, Hiding her emotions as she always did. She stared at the sky, "at least it's a nice night for hunting" she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:00 pm

"Suit yourself" Desmond replied, still looking at the road with the sniper. Then he scratched his eyes and sat on the parapet. "If you're so interested in the money, maybe I could help you hunt down one of the rats" he said, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:11 pm

Lucia's face filled with hostility "I don't need help" she spat kicking her bag almost knocking it off the edge "I can handle everything myself. And who are you anyway, I rather get acquainted to people if I'm going to run into them more often." she said still annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:15 pm

"Oooh~, calm down, honey" said Desmond chuckling "Is that how you treat people that are offering their help for free? And I'm Desmond, by the way" he replied.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:29 pm

Lucia grinded her teeth "I'm Lucia..." she said crossing her arms and laying back on the ground "Please do not call me honey or I'll rip your tongue out" she smiled calmly.

((WB ><))
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:32 pm

"Hurrdurr, I'd like to see you try" said Desmond, laughing.

(( WB as well D: ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted (**Accepting**)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next