Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Fallout

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:50 am

Astaria: "Eep. Tallia, I don't think it likes me."
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:54 am

"Yeah.... Right..." said Carla, not amused and she grabbed Dumond's arm "C'mon, you have to take your G.O.A.T. You know what happens with people who fail the G.O.A.T...."
"W-w-w-w-wait! I, uhh" mumbled Dumond while trying to release from Carla's grasp "I forgot my backpack in that corridor! Where I was with my robot!"
Carla stopped and she narrowed her eyes towards Dumond. Then she sighed "Alright... But be quick with it!" she said.

"It's alright, Lost Soul..." muttered Tallia "I think he doesn't like humans because...Maybe he suffered somehow. Maybe that's why because of his mouth being tied down"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:55 am

And I'm not an 'it', I'm a 'he'., If I could have muttered that under my breath, I would have. Sometimes being mute was a disadvantage.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:58 am

Astaria: "Aw! Poor guy! Tallia, shouldn't we be getting to school? If we're late, Ms. Green will kill us. Weeks upon weeks of detention." I said dramatically, even though it would probably just be a week or two. I didn't want to ruin my perfect attendance!
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:00 am

I sat down, rapping my tails over my paws. At least that's one advantage of being a mutant freak that looks like they've been run over by a truck or something. No school.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:03 am

Dumond ran towards where Tallia, Astaria and Lost Soul were.
"Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit!" he muttered "You guys heard? Mr. B got infected somehow by, I bet, Lost Soul's radiation. And now the guards are--" "What are you doing down here, young Miss?" another voice came through the corridor where Carla were.
"Oh, sir officer Gomez! I just finished my G.O.A.T. and I was looking for Dumond. Now I'm waiting him"
Thanks, Carla..., thought Dumond rolling his eyes, ...For blowing up my cover.
"Really?" asked Officer Gomez "Well, you should return home now... We are checking every door, every corridor for this so-called "mutant" that made some recent people dieing sick..."
"Wait... Mr. B is dieing?" asked Carla
"Y-yes..." Gomez muttered "I fear the radiation is doing no-good for his insides... Since we all live here away from radiation, a single sickness from outside may kill everyone!"

"But I'm not gonna leave Lost Soul!" said Tallia defensive.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:06 am

Astaria: "He's pretty small. We could hide him in my room. Think he could fit into your backpack, Dumond?" I suggested, carefully picking him up.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:10 am

"W-what? He's not that small! He's the size of a dog! We should, like, put a blanket on him or something to hide and, if anyone askes, we say it's some dirty clothes that need to be washed. The backpacks will only cause trouble!" he muttered
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:13 am

I growled when the scardy-cat picked me up. I flailed in the air. Don't you know how to pick up a cat-like mutant?!?
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:14 am

"Eep!" I dropped the mutant before turning to Dumond and Tallia. "Alright, or I can get a bag and say it's some stuffed animals you gave me, Tallia. 'Cause EVERYONE knows I collect stuffed animals."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:17 am

"Uhh... I think it's better if I pick him up." said Tallia while grabbing him by his chest, holding his hind legs and leaving the front legs free to move. She learned how to do this in biology in How-to-grab-a-puppy-in-need.
Dumond spied on the corridor. Officer Gomez was already gone but Carla was waiting impatiently.
"C'mon! We have to hurry!" he muttered.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:21 am

I let Tallia pick me up. Unlike the rest of them, I trusted her.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:23 am

"I think it's better we put the blanket on him if someone is coming... I'll go ahead" said Dumond.
"What? What about Carla? You're going to leave her there? I want to film the excuse you'll give to her..." muttered Tallia
"I, uhh... Am to say that my belly wasn't doing so good and I had to run back home..." he said.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:42 am

Astaria: "Do you even like her?" I asked, hoping he'd say no, even though it was unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:43 am

Dumond looked at Astaria, with his eyes narrowed "Why you ask?" he asked suspicious.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:48 am

won't be on for a while, doing something))
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:51 am

((Aw! OK. I have 2 go 4 swimming soon.))
"Just wondering."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:56 am

(( awww D: okay... bye! ))

Dumond was not amused then he grunted "We'll talk about this later... First now, we have to take Lost Soul to safety. If the guards sees us helping a mutant, they would think that we are trying to destroy the Vault and capture us and interrogate us!" he said
"Dumond's right" said Tallia nodding "We can't talk any longer. We have to take Lost Soul in a safe place."
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:01 pm

Astaria: "Um, say that last part in english, please?" I said, slightly blushing. Now Dumond's gonna think I'm not smart. "I mean, simplify it down."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:43 pm

Dumond was now confused while he was walking fast ahead of Tallia and Astaria "What?" he asked.
Tallia sighed, already seeing what was coming "Can we leave this love-talk to another time, please? If the guards sees us, we're doomed, and you both are arguing which one loves which!" she said.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:03 pm

I started a purr, feeling greatful. This was the first time anyone had done anything for me, and they were humans. Thank you, Dumond and Tallia. And the scardy cat.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:30 pm

Dumond nodded "Right... Wait here... I'll check that corridor" he pointed at a corridor where there was some shadows on the floor. Dumond spied a little and his face lost colour at that exact moment.
"What? What is it now, Dumond?" whispered Tallia noticing that something or someone that we didn't want to see was in the next corridor.
Dumond cleared his throat and went slowly to Tallia "They... They... They"
"They who or what?"
"The Overseer and out father... Are... Mounting... Robots to..."
Tallia's face also lost colour. Everyone in the Vault knew that the patrol droids let nothing escape from their grasp. There was one time that a survivor somehow managed to enter the Vault a few years ago. The Overseer instaled the patrol droids and in less then a minute, they captured the intruder. The Vault was no small place... It was a labyrinth if you weren't a Vault citizen and the droids could capture anyone. They just appear out of nowhere and give you a shock before you even realize what was happening.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:48 pm

I saw that Tallia's face was paler than usual. I pawed her, trying to ask if she was okay.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:16 pm

"How we are going to espace?!" asked Tallia.
"Calm down... No panic... We are no strangers in the Vault, which means that they won't launch at us in the first place... We have to hide Lost Soul in some place safe before they see us!" said Dumond, even though he was getting more nervous at each second.
Dumond and Tallia ran to their home. Thank God it was empty. James was working on the droids while Samantha was working.
Dumond closed the door behind him and locked really tight.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:19 pm

I squirmed out of Tallia's grip, landing lightly on the ground. It pays to be cat-like. I sniffed the air, ready to investigate this place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sydnee Citee :: Roleplays :: Mixed Creature Roleplays-
Jump to: