Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Fallout

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:21 am

The black dog barked then another voice came out of the corridors "Dogmeat! Where are you! I've found some nice.... reddish thing here for you!" the dog ran towards its owner which was a small woman with dark skin, using a helmet made of steel and googles. She looked at Astaria and Dumond "What you both are doing here?" then she noticed they were using the blue rompers of the Vault "Oh... So you're..." then she looked at the things she was holding. By the looks of it, no doubt she was stealing from the Vault. She shook her head "Hey! It's not my fault! You people just start running around and the Vault is basically abandoned, right?"
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

Fallout - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:32 am

Astaria: "I don't care about any of the Vault stuff right now." I said to the woman, but then my tone changed to one of distress. "I need help. A door smashed his ribs and he needs to get out, and I'm not leaving without him."
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

Fallout - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:33 am

I wonder where Dumond is..., i thought, And if he's still alive.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:36 am

"Alright, alright! I'll help you..." said the woman and she helped Dumond to left the Vault. There was a horse-sized cow with two heads in the door and it had some bags and boxes full of stuff in its back. The woman whistled and the brahmin slowly came towards her. The woman made Dumond ride in the cow, but he was so hurt that he was like a doll. The sun was burning in his face and wasn't doing anygood to his ribs. "Aww... Crap.." mumbled the woman and she wrapped Dumond in a grey warm blanket "There. This'll protect him from the sun".
Dogmeat started running around, barking happily.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:40 am

So, uhh, where do I get my stitches off at?, I asked Deathclaw mentally.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

Fallout - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:44 am

I followed the two-headed cow. "What is that?" i asked the woman.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:50 am

There
Deathclaw pointed at what seemed to be a city made of remains. There was a robot in front and some people asking for purified water. Next to the robot there was a corpse of a giant ant. The ant was lion-sized and smelled like poo. Tallia had a chill down her spine, not because of the smell, but she imagined an immense bug like that attacking you.
"Welcome, to Megaton!" said Ed "This baby here doesn't seem much, but it helped a lot of great people. You'll find everything you need here. Healing, food, drink, a place to sleep... It's just dirty because of the radiation..."
The doors opened and it revealed a small city-like. The buldings were really made of scraps of metal and other remains like mud. There was some people walking in the streets... it was very small and it had ramps leading to other buldings up other buildings. A man with dark skin came towards the group and greeted Ed with a handshake "Ed! I see you've found other people in the Wastelands!" the man was using a sheriff clothes and hat, and he was using a star in his jacket written "Sheriff" and next to it, written with a pencil or something "And mayor".
"Ha, Luca! You don't believe that I've found a Vault rat!" said Ed.

"It's a brahmin" the woman said "They don't look like much, but if it wasn't for them, the people here in the wastelands wouldn't survive much. Their skin keeps you warm, their milk has healing effects but you shouldn't drink much, or else, it will mess with your insides." the woman sniffed "By the way, I'm Moira."
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:54 am

She's not a rat, she's a human!, I started to growl.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:59 am

Deathclaw shook his head. Get used to it... Vault citizens are considered rats since they are all experiments of the govermment.
Tallia felt offended while calling her "rat".
Ed noticed her expression "Oh, don't get so surprised... That's what the people in the Enclave calls you anyway"
"The... Enclave? Isn't the goverment of the USA that build the Vaults? Why would they call us rats?"
"Hmm... You don't know..."
Luca grunted "I'm not surprised that another Vault was kept in secret after all these years"
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Fallout - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:04 am

Astaria: "I'm Astaria." I said to Moira.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:06 am

"This is Dogmeat" she pointed at the black dog with different eyes. Dogmeat barked happily.
Moira pointed at Dumond that was uncouncious "What happened to your friend there?"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:09 am

I was thinking how weird it would be to be able to talk again. I didn't even remember what my voice sounded like! I slowly moved my mouth muscles, getting ready.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:10 am

"Let's leave this Vault talk for later" said Ed. "Deathclaw, take Lost to the clinic"
Deathclaw nodded and called Lost Soul to follow him.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:12 am

Coming, I replied, my stump tail between my legs. It was bound to hurt.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:19 am

Deathclaw went to a small building with some flashy words written "Clinic". Right next to it, there was two brahmins that couldn't stop mooing every three seconds. Deathclaw entered the clinic and a man was inside reading a magazine "Oh, Death... What brings you here?" the man asked.
"My friend here wants these stitches removed... Can you do that?" said Deathclaw pointing at Lost Soul
The man grunted "If I can do that? If I can remove it? That's the same as asking for a dang raider to steal your house!" he said to Lost Soul to sit in a chair.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:21 am

I hopped up onto the chair, sitting down, rigid with fear.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:25 am

The man grabbed a small scissors "Alright... Kepp your tongue behind your teeth, or else I may cut it!".
He slowly started removing the stitches.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:28 am

I sat there, frozen in fear. I couldn't have move if I wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:30 am

"Done!" the man said and placed the stitches inside of a pot with water. The stitches made the water turn black.
"One sec..." the doctor grabbed a cottom and put some red product in it and passed in Lost Soul's mouth "This is for not infect... Alright you're done!"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:33 am

Okay... try to talk, I told myself. "Uhh... hi?", I said. My voice was raspy, probably because I hadn't used it in so long.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:35 am

"Aha!" laughed Deathclaw "Finally! You must have a brahmin breath now!"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:36 am

"I bet it does... Man, I could eat a horse or something right about now!", I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:07 pm

(( I gotta go D: bai! <3 ))
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:36 pm

Aww, bye!))
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Fallout - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:43 am

"He said a door smashed his ribs." I said, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fallout - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sydnee Citee :: Roleplays :: Mixed Creature Roleplays-
Jump to: