Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Fallout

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout Empty
PostSubject: Fallout   Fallout Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:06 pm

This eletronic diary was rescued in an abandoned house in the ruins of the city of New York in the year of 2132 next to a skeletal corpse. The file is corrupted and most pieces are missing.

DAY 5 NOVEMBER YEAR 2012 TIME 8:42 PM PLAYBACK: Whoa... I've been reading in the internet about some korean crazy dudes that killed a bunch of innocent people in the airport here in NY... Jack had his niece in it... He's not taking it well-well-we1377777777778ERROR FILE CORRUPTED

DAY 7 NOVEMBER YEAR 2012 TIME 8:14 PM PLAYBACK: Ingrid said something about the SWAT not being able to-to-to----caaaaaapture2177177761336 terrorists. I can't believe those bastards got away with this! And now all we need is a0000000000000000000000000000023156ERROR

DAY 18 NOVEMBER YEAR 2012 TIME 8:10 PM PLAYBACK: I'm now sitting in front of the TV while some idiotic political dudes are discussing this matter of murder with the koreans... Some believe it's a declare of war but I think it's but i think it's but I think82111111110001101010001011ERROR

DAY 2 DECEMBER YEAR 2012 TIME 5:24 AM PLAYBACK: What the...?! The f*cking koreans threw a f0000000 *noise* at th- *noise* Florida!!0000000033333ERROR

DAY 14 DECEMBER YEAR 2012 TIME 9:32 PM PLAYBACK: *pants heavily* I'm sitting... Watching TV... And my wife is dead... the koreans threw another *noise* 2222222227777777776 bomb next to New York... And my wife got the radiation. Her corpse *noise* is at my feet 3800000000000001ERROR

DAY 2 JANUARY YEAR 2013 TIME 4:31 AM PLAYBACK: The *noise* -litical are making so- *noise* called "Vaults"... The it will *noise* -ople safe... I don't believe them... This is a nuclear war! This is04555555500000001221111ERROR

DAY 5 FEBUARY YEAR 2013 ERROR TIME UNKNOWN PLAYBACK: Oh God... Jack's *noise* changing... Into something... Looks like a corpse! No, no!! He'll*noise*00000000977244861223333333ERROR

DAY 17 AUGUST YEAR 2013 TIME 6:47 PLAYBACK: I... I think I'm the only survivor... I'm in my house... My room... Where *noise* was born... Some people are changing... Transforming into abominations... Some are scratching my door... *noise* hear them... If anyone finds this... Tell them *sound of a door being slamed* TELL THEM THE WORLD IS DOOMED!! AHHHHHH!! *vicious growls and noises resembling sharp teeth tearing through flesh* ......................

END OF PLAYBACK........LOGGING OUT

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After a moustrous bloodshed between USA and North Korean, other countries had to pay the price. Being known as the countries with most nuclear weapons, USA and NK didn't think twice before using their weapons of mass destruction, six times bigger then the bomb of Hiroshima.

Plants, animals and humans died while drinking the wrong water or eating a radioactive food, but not every thing was lost. Some humans and animals were transforming into something horrible.

Humans were transforming into ghouls, mindless creatures that resemble a human corpse. Fast and strong, the ghoul is a predator to any unlucky creature.

Animals were transforming into mutants. Dogs were having extra heads and insects were the size of a horse to a bus making them easy to sight but hard to kill with only conventional weapons.

Not everything turned out to be something monstrous. Some human and animals got, somehow, lucky enough to survive the nuclear tissue and are resistents to the radioactivity issues.

Before making the first move, United States Goverment, mostly called Enclave, created twenty five "underground cities" called Vault where nearly 1.000 people could live inside with everything save and away from the radiation. But only the right people could enter in it while others were left to rot.

The powerful doors made of titanium and steel with three metres of thickness and seven metres of height could keep anything outside... Including humans. Thousands of radioactive people but with their own minds made protests in front of the Vaults so that they could open the door and all their shouts were all, but in vain. All died in less then three days because of the ghouls, mutants and the fallout, the nuclear bomb tissue that kills more people then the bomb itself.

Everything in the world was nothing but desert and ruins of cities...

In the year of 2132, human society was growing little by little with the help of the famous Brotherhood of Steel, an organization created in the nuclear war to eliminate abominations, rescue humans and knowledge armed with a powerful titanium armor and lazer weapons, but they still suffer of the radiation from the thousands of bombs that were throw at the whole planet and ghouls and mutants were still lurking in the shadows while in the Vaults strange things were happening...

Vault 003 suddenly lost contact and every door was closed. Some people from other Vaults were sent there to investigate through underground tunnels but they never returned and they also lost contact when they got near 003.

After 4 years, all Vaults lost contact, exept 013 which everyone was happy and didn't mind the fact that the other Vaults were strangely going silence. Everything is perfect in the Vault... too perfect.

Forms

Form as a Vault citizen

You were born and grew up with everything in your fingers: food, water, warm bed, education and well paid jobs. Knowing that outside the large Vault doors was a dangerous and cruel world, you always imagined how it could be the sun and a natural breeze in your face... Until in a morning something bad happened. (this "bad" thing will be RP'd)

Code:
Name:
Personallity:
Family:
Boy/Girlfriend:
Crush:
Looks:
Other:

Characters

Rocketai - Tallia - Female - Description below
Rocketai - Dumond - Male - Description below
Goldenstarfc - Astaria - Female - Description page no. 3

Form as a survivor

You were born in the city of New York ruins. You are resistant of radiation but may contain some issues with your body. You always wondered how it was inside the Vaults. Some say that it's a paradise... That's why you never see someone coming out... Until... (this "until" will continue through RP'ing where you may choose or it will be what will happen in the Vault 013)

Code:
Name:
Personallity:
Family:
Boy/Girlfriend:
Crush:
Nuclear issues? (not optional; examples: extra limb, strange skin coloration, etc):
Looks:
Other:

Characters

Goldenstarfc - Zania - Female - Description page no. 3

Form for ghoul

Being transformed into the abomination form of a human, you live in the abandoned ruins of the city, hiding in the shadows and preying upon travelers. You live normally until the Brotherhood of Steel comes to your territory and gives you an un-gentle greeting...

Not all ghouls are like their feral cousins. A small comunity called The Underworld was created by a inteligent ghoul 70 years ago. Since then, humans who were transformed into ghouls but regained their mind, joined this comunity. That doesn't stop the humans from calling you a monster or a corpse.

Code:
Name:
Personallity:
Feral or civilized?:
Ghoul story (what is your story with ghouls?):
Human story (what was your story before you became a ghoul? not optional; most ghouls don't remember):
Family:
Boy/Girlfriend:
Crush:
Looks:
Other:

Characters

Goldenstarfc - Roxann - Female - Civilized - Description page no. 1
Goldenstarfc - Fate - Female - Feral - Description page no. 1

Form for mutant animal

Even the most innocent life form can be transformed into a monster, but not all mutant animals are monstrous. Like the ghouls, some mutants still remember their old owners if they had one, still remember their offprings. Otherwise, a feral mutant can kill anything that moves. Depending on the species, the mutants are almost everywhere. Some speak and think like a human because of unknown motives and they are the rarest of all types of mutants.
The mutants can be at any size. Most of the time, a mutant insect and rat is the size of a dog. Canines intend to be the same size but they are twisted and the ferals doesn't have fur nor lips. Mutant cows are called "brahmin" by survivors. Brahmin is a large docile cow with two heads; a female head and a male head (a bull head) and their milk have healing effects if drinking in the correct amount.

Code:
Name:
Species:
Size (normal size or overgrow; if overgrow, write the size like comparing with something i.e. a dog with the size of a horse):
Nuclear issues (extra limb, different coloration of skin, etc.):
Feral or normal:
Family:
Mate:
Crush:
Looks:
Other (you can write here if the animal can speak and think like a human):

Characters

Gekido (Jee-kai-do) - Lost Soul - Male - Description page no. 1

sorry for making a lot of RPs so suddenly... xD
I've got so many things in mind that I can't hold myself!
Oh... and sorry for the laaaaaarge introduction... I got reaally excited xD

My form(s)

Name: Tallia
Personallity: To be RP'd
Family: Father, James; Mother, Samantha; Half-Brother, Dumond
Boy/Girlfriend: Open
Crush: None
Looks: Click me! (eyes are green)
Other: None

Name: Dumond
Personallity: To be RP'd
Family: Father, James; Mother, Martha, diceased; Stepmother, Samantha; Half-Sister, Tallia
Boy/Girlfriend: Carla (temporarily until he lefts the Vault then it's open)
Crush: None
Looks: Click me! (eyes are also green)
Other: He hates his stepmother

More coming soon...

Last edited by Rocketai on Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:53 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

Fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:22 pm

((On my freaking annoying DSi, I'll join soon. Also, could you make a form for ghouls?))
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:28 pm

(( you want to be a ghoul?! XD
alright! I'll upload the front page... I just don't know what to do much in the form... lol ))
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

Fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:02 pm

Name: Roxann
Personallity: RP it out
Feral or civilized?: Civilized
Ghoul story (what is your story with ghouls?): [uncreative]I don't know.
Human story (what was your story before you became a ghoul? not optional; most ghouls don't remember): Just a normal person, mostly an outcast.[/uncreative]
Family: Unknown
Boy/Girlfriend: None yet.
Crush: Look above
Looks: Her skin is a skin color/ white/ TINIEST bit of green. Her hair is blonde. And her eyes are light brown.
Other: N/A

Name: Fate
Personallity: Mean and unmerciful. She still has a consiousness, and could be a nice person if she wanted to.
Feral or civilized?: Feral
Ghoul story (what is your story with ghouls?): She's a well-known ghoul, and well-feared.
Human story (what was your story before you became a ghoul? not optional; most ghouls don't remember): She was a nice person, andshe tried to live her life to the fullest. She never entered the Vaults because she didn't believe this nuclear bomb thing would tear humans apart, and she wanted to live her life to the fullest. her former name started with an F. Or was it V? (It's Valeri)
Family: Unknown
Boy/Girlfriend: None yet
Crush: None yet
Looks: She has light brown hair, light brown eyes, and white skin.
Other: I'll make a survivor and Vault resident later.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:05 pm

Thanks for joining! ^^
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

Fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:12 pm

Ooh~ Could I rp a mutant animal/human?
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:13 pm

Sure you could! I'll try to make the form of mutant animal...
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:14 pm

WHEN DO WE START?!?! bounce What a Face
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:30 pm

** Updated the first post with the form of mutant animal **

We can start playing until someone else joins ^^
Then I'll make my form... I'm still thinking...
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:41 pm

Name: Lost Soul
Species: cat-like
Size: As large as a lion
Nuclear issues: Has neon green glowing patches of fur, and has glowing green eyes.
Feral or normal: unknown
Family: none
Mate: none
Crush: none/open
Looks: https://2img.net/h/i934.photobucket.com/albums/ad189/Shadowstarsparkstorm/LostSoul.jpg
Other: Thinks like a human, though cannot talk due to the stitches across his mouth. (Also, please do not steal his design, I made him myself, before the rp. Thanks))
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:46 pm

Thanks for joining! And very nice character! ^^

Now I'll just make my form... Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:40 pm

** Updated front page with my characters **

We now have enough players! We can begin!

A "bip bip bip" echoed through the metal room. Tallia was the first to wake up and punched the clock-alarm. It was 8:00 am.
She sat up in her bed and looked around the bedroom. Her half-brother, Dumond, was sleeping in the same room but in a different bed, next to hers and it was divided by a bedside table with the clock and a lampshade with a pale white light.

The room was uniform like the whole Vault. The walls were made with naked metal, and no one bothered in painting to make it look pretty. The floor was all covered with a dark blue carpet, but in the rest of the Vault, the floor is also naked like the walls.
Some posters were exposed in the walls like "Stay safe in the Vault!" showing a happy family entering throught the Vault door like if it was a normal thing and a nuclear explosion at the background...

In front of Tallia's bed, there was a small pale yellow study table with another lampshade and some papers. Hanging in the chair, there was Tallia's and Dumond's backpacks, with their belongings from school. Both their backpacks were dark, because it was the uniform of the Vault. Everything in the Vault is uniform. All citizens should be using a blue rompers with their Vault yellow number in the back, which, in this case, was written 013.

Dumond made 18 a few months ago and now he's going to make the G.O.A.T. (Generalized Occupational Aptitude Test) which everyone should make when they are 18 years old. It decides what you will be in the future... It's a very silly test from the way that Tallia hears from Dumond

"Wake up, butt-head!" Tallia said throwing her pillow at Dumond's face. He muttered something and grabbed the pillow and placed under his head, returning to sleep and snoring.

Tallia rolled her eyes and then she threw the alarm-clock at him... Which may hurt.
"Ouch!! Tallia!!" shouted Dumond standing up quickly petting his head where the clock hit "A pillow is a thing, but a clock in my head is already too far!" he complained.
"Oh, c'mon, Dumond! Don't scold me like if I was a 3 years old kid. You have to take your GOAT" said Tallia.
Dumond grunted "You don't have to remember me...." then he threw himself at his bed again.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

Fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:40 am

((Oh My God! I LOVE THE GAME!!! its so awesome ^^ i just gotta join lol! I will make my form in a while))
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:15 pm

(( yay! a Fallout fan! 8D I thought I was the only one XD
and thanks! ))
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:08 pm

Lost Soul's POV

I yawned, opening my one good eye. The world around me was dark, for the exception of the faint glow of my own body. Sniffing the air, I remembered where I was. The very dreadful place I called home. I slowly sat up, taking a deep breath. Bad idea. I inhaled dust and debris, and if I could have, I'd cough. Thanks to the freaking stitches weaved across my mouth, I couldn't. But hey, you get used to it. Luckly, over the years, the stitches have loosened and I was able to eat small things and drink, but that was about it. Talking was out of the question. And who's to thank for it? The humans. Even if they were now underground, in these things called 'Vaults', hiding from the 'ghouls', probably as misrible as me, that wasn't enough. I wanted them to be dead, all of them. And, if it wasn't enough, I was the lucky few mutants that was stuck down here with them. I was stuck probably hundreds of feet down in the ground in a freaking metal Vault number 013.

Shaking what I could off of my muddy brown pelt, I looked around at the houses around me. Just the thought that there were the sick-minded monsters in each of those metal homes made me want to kill something. Luckily, a large rat scurried nearby, munching hungrily in the trash. I lowered to the ground, swiftly moving forward. Man, that rat had to be deaf, or blind. Who would miss a freaking lion-sized, glowing mutant? Apparently it did. I sprang, letting all my anger out with a loud rawr. Oops. I landed on top of it, knocking over at least four trash cans. With one bite, I killed it. One rat = probably waking up half of the Vault. Not worth the meat. But who said I was smart?
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:38 pm

The door of the children's room had a knocked sound coming from it "Tallia! Dumond! It's breakfast time!" a femenine voice came out.
Dumond sighed saying nothing and standing up, putting his blue rompers. "I'm coming, mother!" said Tallia also putting her rompers.

Dumond was the first to get out of the room. " 'Morning, son" said James already sitting in the table while reading a newspaper with his left hand and a cup of coffee and milk written Best dad of the whole Vault in his right.
"Morning, dad..." said Dumond without entusiasm.
"Good morning, Dumond, Tallia" said Samantha at her children while she was placing on the wooden table a plate with three pancakes.
"Good morning, mother and dad" said Tallia. Dumond said nothing towards his stepmother but Samantha didn't seem to care since every day was the same thing.

Dumond never liked his stepmother since his biological mother died when he was little. He would never call another woman mother even though he doesn't remember much things about his biological mother.

James met Samantha after his diceased first wife, Martha, died in an accident with the Vault's heating system. James was very broken and Samantha, Martha's friend, was there to comfort James over his loss. A few weeks passed and Dumond was getting suspicious, because every night James would leave the Vault house and return only midnight or so. One month has passed, and James came into Dumond's room, the same room that now Tallia sleeps as well, and said that he would marry Samantha.

Dumond never liked Samantha because he knew she would only marry his father because he is a well respected person in the whole Vault. He is a scientist and well paid and lives in the second biggest 'house' in the Vault, the first one is for the Overseer, the "God" of the Vault...

"So... How was your night?" asked Samantha over Dumond and Tallia.
"It was nice, mother... I had a strange dream with Freddrik!" said Tallia while giving a big bite in the pancake "I dreamt that he was kissing Elora!"
Freddrik was a very strange boy. He used big glasses and he had a big white pimple in his nose. It was very disgusting in look at it... Tallia and Dumond, and probably the whole Vault, tried their best in avoid to look at him. Elora was the smartess of Tallia's classroom as well as her bestfriend.

Last edited by Rocketai on Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:43 pm

Could you make someone hear Lost Soul?))
I let out a yowl of frustration. In additon to the noise, someone had left bubblegum in one of the trashcans. The trashcan that I just happened to get stuck on my head. It just had to be one of those days, didn't it?
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:47 pm

(( oh! he is inside the Vault? ))
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:54 pm

Yeah.... I thought I said that... *runs to check*))
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:13 pm

(( oh... right!
Now I'm wondering how he went inside the Vault XD ))

"That's disgusting!" said Dumond while putting his tongue out of his mouth "I know... I'm just gonna tell Elora! I want to see her face! Haha!" said Tallia laughing.
James was also laughing and Samantha only gave a chuckle. "Oh, Dumond... I don't have to remember you that today you have to take your G.O.A.T., right?" said James while drinking the last drop of his milk and coffee.
Dumond grunted more louadly "Argggh, dad... You don't have to remember me...."

James chuckled "C'mon, son. Cheer up! I don't see why you hate it so much. It's a small test, you don't even have to study! It only tells you what you'll be in the future!" he concluded "And you better hurry because the test will be at 9:00 and it's already 8:50" he said looking at his watch.
"Now, now, darling... You don't need to--" said Samantha and she was interrupted by Dumond.
"Right, I'm going" he muttered standing up fast and grabbing his backpack and he left the house without saying good bye.
"Uhh... I better go as well! Bye mom! Bye dad!" said Tallia that grabbed her backpack as well and kissed James and Samantha. She tried to follow Dumond but he was too fast.

"Hey! Light up!" said Tallia by his side "You know you should at least be more grateful since my mother is taking care of you"
Dumond was not listening anymore, instead, he was hearing some kind of howl coming from the Vault itself "Shh!!" he said at Tallia.
"What? Don't shush me--" "I said quiet!" said Dumond putting his hands in Tallia's mouth "Can you hear it?" he whispered while hearing an howl coming from some kind of feline. Tallia nodded "An ... Animal here on the Vault? How is that possible?" she asked also whispering.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:52 pm

I stopped dead, hearing some voices. Human voices. Just what I need., i thought, letting out a low growl. The growl bounced off the metal walls of the trashcan, making it sound much louder and scarier than I intended. Slowly padding out of the alley, or at least I thought I was out, I let out another snarl. I wouldn't let these humans---whereever there were---get away from me easily.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:25 pm

"You hear that?" whispered Dumond.
"Y-Yeah..." Muttered Tallia not so pleased with that growl "And it looks like it doesn't like us..." before she would finish, Dumond was already searching on dark corridors, trash bins, places where an animal would likely hide "What are you doing?! Don't you have a G.O.A.T. to take?" Tallia asked following Dumond while she was trembling "The G.O.A.T. can wait..." he mumbled while searching through the Vault.

(( where is Lost Soul? ))
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:26 pm

In an allyway, with a trashcan stuck over his head. xD))
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:28 pm

(( alright! you want me to continue or you want to make the reaction of Lost Soul? ))
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:30 pm

I'll do a reaction))
I stiffened, hearing rustling. St upid trashcan. I hate being mute, but being blind at the same time? I couldn't take it. I let out another growl, hoping to scare away the human. I could fight with a giant tin can on my head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sydnee Citee :: Roleplays :: Mixed Creature Roleplays-
Jump to: