Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Fallout

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

Fallout - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:39 pm

I tried to comfort her, licking away her tears. I guess I didn't notice the man-eating bugs eating humans alive.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:46 pm

Tallia ran in the oposite direction. The door was likely open... How did all those radroaches got into the Vault? Suddenly, a hot breeze filled the corridor where Tallia was running into with the smell of acid and sand then it stopped... Hearing a big "bummmmm" of metals. "T-The door!!" she said.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:47 pm

What about the door?, I asked her inside my head.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:53 pm

"I think the door is open! But this sound..." she muttered that looked like she heard Lost Soul's thoughts. When she finally got there, the water was at her ankles. A lot of Vault people were at the door but it was closed and people were screaming to open the door.

In the meantime, Dumond saw a medpac floating on the water and he used on himself. That eased the pain a lot, but that didn't stop him from bleeding and maybe three of his ribs were broken. He saw another red syringe and used on himself too. It was Adrenaline Rush. He would be active and resistant of any thing that would hurt him for a time. He stood up quickly, ignoring the sound of his broken ribs.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:58 pm

Well, if they want us to get out, opening the stinkin door!, I muttered to myself, thinking how ignorant humans were.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:01 pm

"Oh my God... Why they closed the door?!" screamed Tallia still crying. Every Vault citizen ignored her and the fact that she was carrying a mutant.

Dumond went to a nearby room and leaned in a table until he realized that the table was actually a control panel of the Vault. He noticed that the button written "Flood process" was broken. Why would anyway want to flood the Vault?, he asked to himself confused. Then he saw the button to open the Vault, but the button disappeared and there was nothing but a hole in it.
There was a plastic pipe in the table and he used it to start poking in the hole.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:04 pm

I whimpered, closing my eyes. A lone tear stained my fur. Call me a wimp, but you'd be balling your eyes out.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:08 pm

Dumond poked, poked, poked the hole with the pipe until it broke it "Oh great..." he mumbled then some sirens started playing again but wasn't that loud.

"Look!" one of the Vault citizens pointed at the door and it was opening slowly. The door was very huge and heavy and would take like 2 minutes to fully open. Some citizens were crazy enough to try and enter through the holes but... "No! Don't do this!" Tallia screamed but it was too late. The door was being opened with machines that would kill anything that tried to go through it. In a matter of seconds, the citizens were beheaded by the machines.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:10 pm

Ooh.. that's gonna leave a mark., I flinched, watching them.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:14 pm

Tallia closed her eyes right before they would be beheaded. "Now, go!" a familiar hoarse voice came through the loudspeakers "Dumond?" Tallia asked to herself looking at the walls. Without thinking twice, all citizens zoomed foward the Vault doors. A great and strong hot breeze came through every place in the Vault.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:16 pm

I would have laughed hysterically if I could have, that we were getting out before drowning.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:18 pm

Tallia ran towards the Vault and she got blind for at least a minute. The sun and warmth in her face... The sand smell... The... Dead meat? Skeletons and corpses still in decomposition were next the Vault doors.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:23 pm

You'll get used to it, I thought to her, if only she could hear me.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:27 pm

"These were the people who made the protests in front of the Vault..." mumbled Tallia.
"Look out!!" a Vault citizen screamed as a large, two times the size of a normal human with the apparence of a bipedal wolf with big and scary horns came and started eating the citizens.
"Deathclaw!!!" screamed another man in a dirty clothes, using a helmet made of something that Tallia couldn't regonize and was using a M1 Garand, a weapon used in the first world war. The person started shooting at the Deathclaw but the shots were in vain.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:29 pm

Hey! I know that guy!, I thought, hopping out of Tallia's arms. We were friends....kinda
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:33 pm

"Lost Soul!! Where are you going?!" screamed Tallia.
The Deathclaw jumped on the survivor and quickly beheaded him. A lot of other survivors appeared and started throwing things at him... Not sure what was.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:34 pm

I padded up to Deathclaw, giving a somewhat nice smile. It was hard to give a nice smile when your mouth are sown together, but at least I tried.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:39 pm

"Hey, hey!! Stop throwing things at Deathclaw!" said another man with grey hair, using a cowboy hat and a coat "Deathclaw is good guy" he said
"But, Mr. Deloria! He was killing those people!" a survivor said "These are no people..." Mr. Deloria said and shot at a Vault citizen "What are you doing?!" scraemed Tallia but then she noticed that it was a robot. "The rest is human" Deloria said laughing like a cowboy.

Deathclaw grunted and lookedf at Lost Soul with a curious face.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:40 pm

Hey buddy, how have you been?, I longed to say.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:48 pm

(( new charries for me! 8D ))

Name: Deathclaw
Species: Unkown
Size: 2 metres and a half
Nuclear issues: Has big horns in his head and in his back
Feral or normal: Half both
Family: None
Mate: None
Crush: None
Looks: A werewolf-like and has its head exposed in a bull-like skull. He has exposed skin that looks like human light skin and some stuffed hair in most of his body.
Other: He speaks and can read other mutants minds.

Name: Edward Deloria
Personallity: Sarcastic and to be RP'd
Family: None
Boy/Girlfriend: None
Crush: None
Nuclear issues?: he has an extra finger in his left hand
Looks: An old man with grey hair. He is most seen using a cowboy hat and dirty clothes.
Other: He is blind in the right eye but is considered one of the best shooters in the wastelands.

Last edited by Rocketai on Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:50 pm

Deathclaw looked at Lost Soul. What the... Lost Soul? What the heck you doing here?
Tallia ran towards Lost Soul but didn't got too near Deathclaw.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:55 pm

I'm witha human... don't ask... I can't believe I purred for another human, after what happened to Zed..., I sighed. I was talking about my former owner, who told me something very secret. So secret, in fact, that that's the reason he sowed up my mouth, so I couldn't tell anybody. Zed was a crazy owner, but he was mine.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:59 pm

Deathclaw sighed, some meat came out of his teeth. Dude, not all humans are like Zed. Ed is a very nice dude and I help him with the bounty and he helps me giving food and water.

Tallia looked at the sky then at the grass. "So, miss..." said Edward Deloria next her "You just fled the Vault, right?" he asked.
Tallia didn't know what to say. He was a stranger but he saw a lot of citizens from the vault fleeing "Y-yes..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:03 pm

But I vowed to never trust another human, and now I think I'm getting attached to another human. Today's been a rough day..., I whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:06 pm

I know what you mean. I also made a promise to myself never trust someone... After I became... This he pointed at himself I never thought the people of Megaton would be kind with me when I saved a young human child from a large spider and Ed started helping me. He then looked at Tallia. That's the human?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fallout - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sydnee Citee :: Roleplays :: Mixed Creature Roleplays-
Jump to: