Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Fallout

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:46 am

"Ouch... That.. Must hurt a lot!" said Moira then she looked at the distant. There was a city made of scraps of paper and metal "Ah! There! We are almost going to Megaton! We'll take care of your friend there and you'll be able to rest and all that"
Dogmeat barked happily and the brahmin only moo'ed.

"You should tell your human friend the news" said Deathclaw going outside the clinic.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

Fallout - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:24 am

"Okay, I will.", I hopped off the chair and ran out of the clinic. "Thank you!", I called over my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:50 am

"Yeah, yeah... Whatever..." said the doctor sitting in his chair reading a rotten magazine.
Tallia was talking to Jenny, an owner of the 'restaurant' in Megaton. Jenny was serving some good-looking brahmin meat but she said it was chicken for Tallia to eat... Because who wants to eat a twisted, two-headed radioactive cow?
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:07 am

"Tallia!", I screamed, my voice still in it's raspy state. I stopped, skidding so I didn't knock her over.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:11 am

Tallia looked bihind her and saw Lost Soul without the stitches "Lost Soul!" she said happily and hugged him "I'm so glad you finally decided to remove it!"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:13 am

"I'm not too pleased with taking them off, but I get to talk!"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:14 am

"Why you're not pleased?" asked Tallia confused "If I had my mouth tied down, I would panic!"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:15 am

"Uhh... long story, you wouldn't want to hear it.", I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:20 am

"Uhh... Alright" said Tallia. She made an agenda on her head that she would ask Lost Soul later of what happened,but now they should plan in what to do...
"So, now that you guys ar' here, whatcha'gonna do?" asked Edward cleaning his rifle.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:22 am

I shrugged, "Dunno."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:39 am

Tallia said nothing. She thought for a while and remembered back at the Vault, where nothing was to worry about. The image of Dumond's ribs being crushed by a metalic door was still fresh in her head, but something was telling her that he was still alive and that was he who saved those people in the Vault by opening the door and stopping the flood... And where Astaria were? She wasn't with her and Lost Soul when they fled the Vault... Was she eaten by the bugs in the Vault?
Something was not right... What happened in the Vault? All she knew was an alarm being played, the doors being closed and a voice at the loudspeaker saying to everyone to evacuate the Vault. It is as happened in the other Vaults... Everyone disappeared and lost contact in the other Vaults, maybe that's what happened in 013.
"Ed" Tallia said looking at the cowboy-looking man "What can you tell me about the Vaults? You said you knew something about them"
Edward laughed and placed his rifle on the table while he was eating some iguana-on-stick "You see, I worked for the goverment, but most people calls them Enclave. They created the Vault not to protect the citizens... You always wondered why only 1000 people could enter the Vault, right?"
Tallia said nothing but nodded
"Because, yall Vault citizens are rats being experienced. The Vaults are like big cages full of rats in the middle of a lab. Each Vault had a different type of experience. Your Vault, for example, was to study the reaction of the people when someone with great power was at the command..."
"The Overseer..." mumbled Tallia. Ed nodded "Yes... The Overseer was like a God to you all. The other Vaults had its own Overseer as well, but he wasn't as powerful as your Overseer. The Vault 021 was the clone stage"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:47 am

"Didn't see that one coming...", I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:54 am

"Me... Neither..." said Tallia shocked "Which means that all these years, since the Great War started, we were all experiments? I thought the Vault was created to protect the citizens!"

Ed shook his head slowly "Then why the Enclave didn't create a single Vault? Conect all the Vault and let everyone enter?"
Tallia started seeing reason behind it... Who would be as mounstrous to create such a thing? "Then.. What happened to the other Vaults?What happened to 013?"
Ed shook his head again "I don't know, miss... I left the Enclave a long time ago. The Vaults started being abandoned four years ago and I left the Enclave 7 years ago. You must be very careful with the Enclave... They consider everyone outside the Enclave mutants that deserve to be executed, so they will kill everything that it's not using the black armor."
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:56 am

Oh great. Now even the Enclave is trying to kill me., I thought. Even though I could talk now, it was more normal to talk to myself in my head.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:59 am

"But what the Enclave is trying to get by making thousands of people into experiments?" asked Tallia.
Edward gave another bite in his iguana-on-stick "That's far from my payment, miss. I only found out about this Vault thing while trying to find my buddy Narko when I entered in a room that I shouldn't have and read the papers about the Vault."
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:00 pm

I yawned, remembering how tired I was. I blinked my eye, looking up at Tallia, and then back to Ed.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:14 pm

"But I see you both must be very tired" said Ed standing up and placing some bottle caps in the table. Tallia got confused "What's with the caps?" she asked
Edward laughed "That's the money on this God-forsaken place. Pre-war money is only for collectors, but who'd want to go from house-to-house collecting those when there are mutans and ghouls after you?"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:18 pm

"Oh. Cool?", I said aloud.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:22 pm

"Follow me" said Ed walking through the ramps of Megaton. "I'll take you to Moriarty's Saloon"
After a few meters of ramps, Tallia looked at a building made of scavanged materials like the whole city, with letters written in the door Moriarty's Saloon.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:39 pm

"What's that?", I asked.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:59 pm

"That's the saloon that Moriarty owns... That arrogant bastard. He thinks the city is his own and pays a great price for a bed. 250 caps! Preposterous!" said Edward. Likely, he hated Moriarty.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:12 pm

"That must be... alot...", I flattened my ears to my head, "And we don't have any caps..."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:21 pm

"Don't worry, sonny!" said Edward opening the door "I have some caps for you".
Tallia entered the saloon and it was... really simple... and dirty. There was a damaged radio in the balcony and a ghoul was beating in it saying things like "Please, work!".
It looked like a bar, not a saloon.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:23 pm

"Oh... uhm.... okay...", I said outloud, by accident, "It's dirty."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:27 pm

"Hey, Gob!" said Edward at the ghoul. The ghoul looked at him "Oh, hey smooth-skin! What can I get'cha?"
"These two here need a room" Ed pointed at Tallia and Lost Soul. "A room for both or both will sleep in the same room?" Gob asked.
"I hope you guys don't mind sleeping in the same room... It's very expensive to pay two rooms" Edward said, looking at Tallia.
Tallia shook her head I have no problem! I'm already very appreciated for you buying a room for us!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fallout - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sydnee Citee :: Roleplays :: Mixed Creature Roleplays-
Jump to: