Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Fallout

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

Fallout - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:09 pm

Yeah, why?, I looked up at my friend.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:13 pm

"I'm Edward! But most people call me Ed. And this here is my bud Deathclaw" said Edward giving a few pats at Deathclaw's back "Nice to meet you" Deathclaw said and Tallia was eyed "Whoa! You're the first mutant that I meet that talks! Well... Actually you and Lost Soul were the first mutants I actually met... Nevermind..." she mumbled
"Yeeeeah..." muttered Deathclaw "I don't like people reminding me that I'm a twisted beast"
"Hahaha!" laughed Ed "Here! Take it!" he threw a big piece of brahmin meat at Deathclaw and he quickly nomed it.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:16 pm

And I don't even remember what Zed told me... that crazy guy..., I smiled, tears rolling down my face. It's weird: I don't cry when man-eating bugs are coming, we might drown, or watching someone get crushed by a door, but I cry when I remember Zed's face. It's crazy, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:18 pm

If you don't remember... You should remove these things, Lost... I don't even know how you eat or drink!

"I'm Tallia by the way... How do you people survive here?" she asked
"Hmmm... Well... It ain't that bad! You just don't have to run towards giant ants nest and you'll be alright!" laughed Ed.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:25 pm

But it's the only thing I have left of Zeb., I argued.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:26 pm

Didn't you just said that you hated Zed? Man... I never understood you... But sooner or later you'll have to remove it... How do you eat?How do you drink?

"OOoooooookay...." mumbled Tallia.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:31 pm

It's loose enough to eat small things and drink., I reminded him.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:37 pm

Deathclaw sighed. Lost Soul... You are really lost... I can't believe that you still want to be tied down because it reminds you of your old owner! How you are going to comunicate with her, he pointed at Tallia, With only purrs and body language? You are more intelligent then that.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:39 pm

Fine.... tell them that I want them removed.... but not the eye sewing, my eye won't do me any good, it's probably blind anyway.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:41 pm

Deathclaw nodded and poked Ed "Yeah? What is it?" he asked and Deathclaw told him.
"Ah! So Lost Soul wants the stitches removed?" asked Ed wtih a big smile
Tallia smiled "That's great and she clapped.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:46 pm

I slowly nodded, padding to Tallia's side.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:52 pm

"Alright! Let's go to Megaton and someone there will remove it to you!" said Ed leading the way and going through the destroyed buildings of the city. Tallia looked at the buildings shocked and was wordless.

Meanwhile...

Dumond slowly opened his eyes when a black dog was licking his face. He looked around and was still inside the Vault but it was smelling bad and his chest was still hurting but not so much... Which was very strange.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:55 pm

I stayed near Tallia. Not because I was scared, I was just ready to defend her.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:01 pm

"Stop, citizen!" another voice came through the corridors of destroyed buildings. Tallia was shocked when she saw a man standing 2 metres with a big and, maybe heavy, armor made a titanium with a helmet full of tubes coming out of it. In the chest, there was a faded flag of USA. "Oh! Captain Richard!" said Ed removing his hat.

Dumond looked at the dog that was swinging its tail and looking happily at him. He couldn't move much his left arm but he could stand up. "The... The Vault is all empty..." he mumbled looking at some cameras. Well... it was empty of humans, but it was full of radroaches. He looked at the black dog again and noticed that its left eye was brown and the other was blue.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:04 pm

Who's that?, I asked Deathclaw.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:08 pm

It's a Brotherhood of Steel... Be careful, because they don't like mutants.
Captain Richard sighed "Edward... It sounds like you found more... pets to follow you..."
Edward laughed "Well, well... This little miss here just fled the Vault and she had a mutant following her. I'm going to take both of them to Megaton... Maybe you could come and I'll serve some tea to you!"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:10 pm

Okay, thanks. It was nice to talk to someone, even if we were communicating in a totally unusual, freaky way. It was still nice.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:14 pm

"A... Vault citizen..." mumbled Richard while staring at Tallia. Even if she couldn't see his face, she felt a chill down her spine.
Edward knew what Richard was thinking "C'mon, Richard... You won't take her to custody just because she lived in one of the Enclave's creation! It's not her fault!"
Richard grunted "Maybe you're right. But I'll be watching you... All of you" he first pointed at Tallia then to everyone. He moved to the side and let them pass through others Brothers of Steel.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:17 pm

I lowered my head, feeling intimidated by these 'Brothers Of Steel' things.(gotta go soon DDD8)
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:24 pm

(( I have to go soon as well D: I need to sleep early today... ))

The Brothers gazed at Ed, Deathclaw, Tallia and Lost Soul as they passed... Some without their helmets. Others were hurt and others were opening and removing the insides of a dead brahmin.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

Fallout - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:33 pm

Astaria: I ran around looking for Dumond. I finally found him with a dog. "You look so... broken." I said as I stepped into the room. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:41 am

Dumond looked at her and he slowly said "A... Astaria... You stubborn... Why didn't you... leave the Vault?!"
The dog barked.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

Fallout - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:47 am

Astaria: "Um... because... I didn't feel like it." I said, walking up to him. "Seriously, what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:56 am

"I..." he tried to concentrate but he lost too much blood "A door... Smashed my ribs... I crawled here, and opened the door"
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Fallout - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:00 am

Astaria: The water was halfway up my legs. "I have to get you out of here. But how?" I turned to the dog. "Can you help?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fallout - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sydnee Citee :: Roleplays :: Mixed Creature Roleplays-
Jump to: