Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Fallout

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:05 pm

Dumond spied in the corridor and saw a girl with long brown hair looking at each corridor "Dumond!! I know you're here, you rat!!"
"Sh*t!" muttered Dumond hiding behind the wall.
"Who is it?" asked Tallia getting worried
"Carla" mumbled Dumond.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

Fallout - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:07 pm

I ran after Dumond, ready to fight whatever human was calling his name. I don't know why I was going to protect him, but I was.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:15 pm

"N-n-n-n-n-n-no, Lost Soul!" muttered Dumond nervously "If Carla sees you, she'll start running screaming for every guard in the Vault and will shoot at you and maybe at me if they are recruits... And the chances of shooting at me is high since a lot of people joined the police a few days ago..." he then cleared a drop of sweat from his forehead "I'll try to distract her! Tallia, take Lost Soul else where!"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:17 pm

I just looked up at Dumond, not moving. Yeah, I'm stubborn like that.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:19 pm

"Come one, Lost Soul!" muttered Tallia looking at the cat "Follow me!"

(( by the way... what's Lost Soul's size now? You said that he would be smaller ))
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:23 pm

maybe, like.... a medium-sized dog))
I looked over at Tallia, and shook my head. I wasn't going to budge. (Ohh Lost Soul... xD))
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:27 pm

Dumond went at Carla and said giving a nervous smile "H-Hey, Carla!-" before he would finish, Carla grabbed him by his rompers' nape until their noses were almost touching "Where you were?" she asked. If it was be possible, her eyes would be having flames out of it.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:29 pm

I let out a growl, but half-obeyed and hid behind a nearby trash can. (So many trash cans xD But i don't really know what's in a vault...))
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:34 pm

(( well, a Vault corridor is very empty... You could say that some alleys has some trash bins xD ))

"What are you talking about?" asked Dumond innocently
"Don't try to fool me! What was this sound?"
"I think it was a radroach..."
"Why are you sweating?"
"It suddenly got hot here when you appeared" (( hurr durr XD ))
Carla gave a smirk and released him "Alright, you brainless brahmin... You really thought you could escape the G.O.A.T., didn't you?"
"Oh..." said Dumond nervously and he spied at his watch. The G.O.A.T. would be at 9:00... It was already 10:23 "Yeah... I, uhh..."
Carla chuckled "I'm not surprised you decided to hide. Reading one of your books at these corridors?"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:36 pm

If I could smirk, I would have. Time to inturrupt this little meeting. I padded forward, in between Dumand and the nasty human. I let out a snarl.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:40 pm

"WAHH!! What is this thing?!" screamed Carla as she went to the other side of the corridor
"F*ck!" mumbled Dumond "It's a... A robot that I was making! Heh heh..." he chuckled nervously "I, uhh.... Had some problems with him, now he is following me, and snarling at everyone in the Vault..." he said pushing Lost Soul slowly back to the corridor of the trash bins.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:42 pm

I glared at the nasty human, but let Dumond take me away.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:45 pm

"Tallia... Could you... Could you take Experience 223 back home?" he said with teeth clenched. Tallia came out of the corridor and pushed Lost Soul slowly away from them "Sure, Dumond..." she said, with her teeth also clenched.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:48 pm

I looked up at Tallia, knowing I angered her. Sorry...., I thought to her, even though I knew she wouldn't hear it. Then a new fire of hatred ignited inside me. If the humans were 'smart' enough to sow a perfectly good eye and mouth up, why didn't they make him have telepathy or something schmancy.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:52 pm

"Well, if he has some malfunction, you should discard him or else he may hurt someone" said Carla with disgust while looking at Lost Soul "By the way, why you made him so ugly?" she asked.
"Oh, he's a project that I, uhh... Am making for a club that I joined. We were discussing about mutants and... their problems and I came up with this design..." he said chuckling nervously.

When they were far enough, Tallia sighed "Well... That was close..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:56 pm

I'm not ugly.... am I?, I thought self-conciously. When was the last time I looked at my reflection? Did I really look like a total freak? I know my eye and mouth stitching didn't make me look pretty, but...
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:00 pm

"So, ahn.... You made the G.O.A.T.?" asked Dumond already changing subject.
"Yeah. They were right... It's a very silly test!" said Carla
"I see... So what are you going to do in the future?"
Carla got a little nervous then she finally said "Pedicurist"

"You alright, Lost Soul?" asked Tallia, noticing that he was getting tense.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

Fallout - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:51 pm

Astaria: "Hi." I said to this Carla girl.
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:10 am

"Oh, hi, Astaria" said Carla looking at her.
"Pedicurist? Now, I wasn't expecting that..." Dumond said confused
"What do you think you're gonna be?" asked Carla
"I have no idea... Remember that Butch dude? He was just a pain in the arse, always in my foot and he made his G.O.A.T. and it told him that he would be a hair cutter... Weirdo... I just hope I don't get Maintenance Department... They say that it's the worst job..." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:55 am

I slowly nodded, looking up at Tallia. I didn't need her to worry about my self-conciousness.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:25 am

"Ha! You think you're gonna make another G.O.A.T. after you are late for almost an 1 and half?" asked Carla
"Well, Mr. B is a nice guy, I bet he would at least..."
"It's not Mr. B that was making the test"

Mr. B was actually a nickname that most of his students called him. His actual name is Mr. Edwin Brotch and a very nice guy. He is a teacher and also responsible for admistrating the G.O.A.T... Or at least was.
He never really got angry with his students and when one got late, he wouldn't say anything and only continue his class.

"Oh-oh..." mumbled Dumond. If the teacher changed then the situation is baaaaad.
"It's now Allen Mack. Mr. B is sick... The meds suspect that it was a mutant from outside that somehow got inside and its fur or what-have-you is making people sick because of the radiation..." Carla made a pause but then she continued "The guards are now patrolling every corridor in the Vault"
Oooh~ great..., thought Dumond, They must be looking for Lost.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:41 am

I let out a purr, which I had never done before to a human. I didn't stop it, but it sure felt weird. Why are you purring to a human? They are the ones that got you to look like this! You're supposed to hate them!, my head-mate yelled at me.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

Fallout - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:46 am

Astaria: I walked over to Tallia. "Hey, it's like a kitten that's missing an eye, has glowig, green spots, and can't meow!" I said, and petted it, avoiding the green spots. "Oh, yeah, and It's missing half a tail."
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:48 am

Carla noticed Dumond's expression "You alright, Dumond? You look... Tense"
"Ehhh~... It's alright... I just, ahn... Didn't sleep well at night and, uhh... Had to read a very gross book about mutants nature... Didn't made my stomach any good...." he mumbled.

"Lost Soul, we have to, somehow, get you out of the Vault!" muttered Tallia "You heard Dumond... If the guards sees you, they won't believe easy that you are robot like Carla thought..."
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:49 am

I turned my head to see who was petting me. It was the scardy-cat human. I narrowed my eye. I have a name, y'know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fallout - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sydnee Citee :: Roleplays :: Mixed Creature Roleplays-
Jump to: