Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)

Go down 
+2
Rocketai
GekidoRAWR
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:10 pm

I whimpered, lowering down into his jacket. Don't let them get me!, I closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:14 pm

He closed his coat and accomodated so that it wouldn't hurt Suki. "I won't..." he whispered, staring at the people "Not even over my dead body"
After a while walking, he was already far from the village and next to the river. His reflection could be seen like a mirror in the clean, crystal water. He opened his coat "Alright. You're safe" he grabbed the horn and start filling water inside "Drink whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:17 pm

I popped out of his jacket, jumping into the water. Woo-hoo!, I sunk lower into the liquid, seeing some fish. I licked my jaws and swam upstream. Come here, fishies.... Suddenly, I felt a hand grasp me tightly and I tried to scream. They stuffed me into a bag and everything went black.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:26 pm

Kyle looked at the Yasei and he smiled with anger "Heh... Just when I finally get a friend, you guys just jump in, right?" he took his sword "That's it... I won't kill you. I'll make you suffer!!"
A Yasei almost hit him in the head, but Kyle was fast enough and cut the guys arm using his sword made of dragon teeth. He wasn't planing to give them a quick death, he wanted them to bleed to death!
He removed his shield from his back and bashed the Yasei with the metal plate until he broke their faces.
After he killed most of the Yasei, some fled. He stared at the one who captured Suki "You... Deliver me the dragon if you want to die quickly and not like this fellow here on the floor" he pointed at the man he cut off his arm. He was screaming a lot and bleeding a lot. Kyle's expression was emotionless, but his eyes were dripping with anger.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:29 pm

"You get closer the dragon dies.", The Yasei pulled out a sword. He grinned evilly, and started to lightly poke Suki.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:33 pm

Kyle did nothing. He only tilted his head until an arrow cut through the Yasei's neck. Kyle looked behind him and saw Caledor "Hey kid!" he said. He was the one that shot the Yasei since he was using a longbow.
The white haired boy nodded and grabbed Suki and hugged her "You okay? They didn't hurt you, did they?" he asked scared. He never wanted to lose someone else, principally the one that he chose to stay at his side for the rest of his life.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:37 pm

I cringed in pain. The not smart Yasei had cut me in the side. It wasn't going to kill me, but it stung like heck. I whimpered softly and nuzzled Kyle. I'm okay.., I told him, Just a tiny scratch in the side. I'm not going to die from it. But your hug might do the honors of ending my life. I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:40 pm

"I'm sorry. I'm going to take you to the barn right away" Kyle said standing up and ignoring all the blood in his body and face. "Whoa, kid... You killed all those bastards? Reminds me not get into your bad side" Caledor said looking at the Yasei corpses. Kyle did not respond, but then he said "Thank you, Caledor..." and moved back to his barn.

In the barn, Kyle placed Suki inside the box full of blankets and he grabbed some herbs and poultices from his bag and started treating Suki's wound.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:42 pm

I'm fine, really., I looked up at Kyle, You don't have to be so worried.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:45 pm

"I..." Kyle stopped and sighed heavily. He never felt so nervous before "I'm sorry... After... After the tragedy that happened with my parents... I was never the same person before..." he covered his face with his hands "I failed at protecting them, Suki... I failed. And I don't want to lose anyone else so... I have a great rage when I'm near to lose someone that I care"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:48 pm

What happened about to your parents?, I asked, tilting my head to one side.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:54 pm

"It happened six years ago... Yasei riders ambushed my family when we were going to migrate to another city. They... Beat my father and tortured him and left him in the middle of the forest, bleeding so that it would attrach wild animals and my mother..." he hesitated, the image was still fresh in his head "...raped her and locked her with me inside of a cage. We stayed five days without food nor water. In these five days, my hair that was brown, turned white because of my fear of what they would do with me and my mother. When the day came, the Yasei took my mother and I've never seen her ever again. When they would torture me, I... Grabbed a sword and... Killed them all. I had a rage attack and killed them" he gave a sarcastic smile but there was no fear, nor sadness in his face "Can you believe it? A 10 years old killing people"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:56 pm

Suki shook her head, No. I can't believe it. I don't see you as a killer.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:01 pm

He grunted "That's what makes me mad. It's when people think that I'm a fragile little boy that can't carry a weapon, until I grab a sword and make them bleed to death!" he said with anger now then he calmed down "Look at me, Suki. I have blood from other people in my hands. Six years ago, I was a bland boy, that was always being cuddled by its parents for being the only son... And now I'm a colorless husk that doesn't think twice before killing someone"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:04 pm

No, Kyle. You're a rider. A faithful rider that would do anything to protect the ones he cares about. , Suki nuzzled Kyle, You're a protecter, not a killer.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:06 pm

Kyle gave a smile and stroked Suki "Thank you, Suki... That's why I have a great fear of losing you" he grabbed the horn and opened "I also have some water here. You want?" he offered, showing her the horn full of crystal liquid.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:08 pm

Nah, I'm good. I swallowed some water when the Yasei grabbed me., I smiled, curling up onto Kyle's lap.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:11 pm

Kyle yawned and cleaned the blood on his face "Well... Today was a full day. Maybe we could rest a little to ease up the tension" he placed his head on the pile of hay and closed his eyes slowly.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:12 pm

Yeah.. g'night, Kyle., I yawned, curling up next to my Rider.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:39 am

*Username: Goldenstarfc
*Character's name: Jennifer
*Picture/description: https://m196.photobucket.com/image/anime%20girl%20in%20bikini/Kyouki-chan93/Shorts.jpg.html?src=www
*Personality: Sweet, Outgoing, Stubborn, Sensitive, Fragile hearted.
*Is he/she already have a dragon?: No
Likes: Cheese, Chocolate, Cute boys, Nice people, may add more later.
Dislikes: Mean people, may add more later.
History: May add later.
Crush: Kyle
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None yet.
Husband/Wife: ... SHE'S 16!!!!!
Kids: ...

*Username: Do I have to type this out every time?
*Character's name: Bellezza (means beauty)
*Picture/description: http://www.magicalomaha.com/windstone/oldwarriorep.jpg
*Personality: As a hatchling, she's playful and sweet to all, but when she's older, she'll be grupy and sarcastic, and kind to only her rider and others she's grown extremely fond of.
*Does she/he already have a rider: No.
Dislikes: Will add later.
History: N/A
Crush: None yet.
Mate: N/A
Eggs: N/A
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:06 am

Accepted :3
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:42 am

Ikura looked up, it was getting Darker She looked around "Butch?" she called standing and calling for the dragon again "Butch?" she walked back to where the cupboard was inside and grabbed a slice of deer meat "Hey butch? You hungry?" she called walking back outside holding the raw piece of deer carcase in her hand.
Sitting down she tried to make a fire but failed continuously. Maybe dragons could breath fire...Even as Chicks, she thought.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:46 am

Butch
I heard Ikura call me. Spinning around, I spotted her with some more of the meat. Wiggling my tail, I bounded forward. Yay! Food time!, I grinned, sitting down next to her. I saw that she was trying to make something. What are you trying to do? Can I help? It looks fun!
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:54 am

Ikura grinned tearing off a chunk of meat and placing it beside Butch "I'm Trying to make a fire" she poked the burnt bits of wood and coal "You can help me if you wish" she nodded "Your a dragon you could breath fire...But i'm not sure your old enough." she looked at Butch with a smile "Do you want to try?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:57 am

Kyle opened his eyes because he couldn't sleep well. He looked at Suki that was still sleeping in his lap. He grabbed her gently and placed her inside the box of blankets, to keep her warm. He grabbed his sword and decided to go outside the barn.
Outisde, he sat in a rock and took the sword made of dragon teeth out of the scabbard and started cleaning it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)
Page 4 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next