Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)

Go down 
+2
Rocketai
GekidoRAWR
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:54 pm

"That means... That now you can comunicate with other humans!" said Kyle. He didn't know if this was good or bad. People may try to kidnap her and torture her to take information out of her, but she could also ask for help to other people or something similar.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:57 pm

"Awesome!", I grinned, sitting up, "So now I can do a bunch of more stuff cause I can talk!"
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:59 pm

"Yup." replied Kyle, petting Suki's head. He looked at outside "You know, it's still early, maybe we can do something else?"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:57 am

"Like what, Kyle? Play? Train? Hunt? I'm up for anything!", I grinned at him.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:03 pm

"How 'bout... Speed?" Kyle asked "We may train your speed since you'll be a racer dragon one day. We can also try to hunt an animal to test your speed"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:05 pm

Ooh! Racing! Fun!, I wiggled my tail around, trying not to smack Kyle with it, When do we start?
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:06 pm

"Now? Whatever time you want. You're not hungry are you? I'm a little hungry... We can hunt something and eat it" said Kyle standing up and grabbing his sword.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:07 pm

"I want that one." I, Jennifer(Jen for short) picked up a small egg. I stared at it. 'When would it hatch?' I asked myself.
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:07 pm

"Huntings cool too....", I nodded, lowering my head a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:08 pm

"Most eggs hatch pretty soon. The last riders got their eggs hatched in minutes! If you're lucky, it'll hatch soon as well" said Felicity, the guardian of the eggs.

Kyle noticed something strange "You don't look like you want to hunt" he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:25 pm

"Oh, I do!", I responded, sounding cheerful, "Lets go hunt!"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:26 pm

"Very well, let's go. I know a good place with deers, and no Yasei nearby" Kyle said going outside the barn.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:28 pm

I ran out of the barn, stopping in front of Kyle, "But can we go see Fey and Nami first? Pleeeeaaaassseeee? I wanna tell them that I can talk in human, now!"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:29 pm

"Of course" said Kyle going in direction of the barn-like building where the full grown up dragons were treated.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:31 pm

"Fey! Feeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy!", I called, trying to sound like Kyle, "Where are you, Fey?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:32 pm

"I'm heeere~" said Felicity inside the barn, not noticing that the one calling her was Suki.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:41 pm

"Fey! Guess what!", I bounced up to the caretaker, "I can speak human!"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:43 pm

"That's wonderful news, dear!" said Fey hugging Suki "Very few dragons can learn speak the human language"
Kyle entered in the barn and saw Nami "You okay, Nami?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:46 pm

Nami

"I'm fine, kid.", I lowered my head so we could see eye-to-eye. "How are you guys doin?"

Suki

"Yay!", I squirmed in her hug, "So what's new at the dragon incubator?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:47 pm

"Another rider chose an egg" said Felicity "And I healed Nami's vision! Now she can protect the village"
"Hmm..." mumbled Kyle "Hey Nami, you could hunt with me and Suki."
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:49 pm

Nami

"Sure, Kyle.", I nodded, giving the young Rider a lick, "When are you guys going hunting?"

Suki
"Ooh! Can we see the new rider?", I grinned.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:53 pm

"We were going now but Suki decided to check on you guys" said Kyle, patting Nami's head "We can go hunting now, and you may even teach Suki about hunting since you are a grown up dragon."

"She just left with her egg, I don't know where... She may return later when her egg hatches" replied Fey.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:59 pm

Suki

"Oh.. okay, Fey. Me and Kyle are gonna go hunting now, maybe Nami will come with us! Do you wanna come hunt?", I asked Fey.

Nami

I nodded, glancing over to where Suki and Fey were, "You and Suki's bond is unbelievably strong. Stronger than any other bond I have seen. Even stronger than the most close pair. She's lucky to have you as her rider."

Toketsu

I crashed down onto my bed, looking up at the rock wall. Tears rained down my cheeks, but they weren't from sorrow of losing my most trusted partner---no, they were from anger and rage. She had almost killed me, and saved those goons. She was no dragon of mine. Plus, I was going to get a new one anyway. A younger, faster, stronger, better dragon--or dragoness. I didn't need her anymore. But something stabbed my heart at the thought of her betraying me. I couldn't place it. Sadness? Hatred? Love? I didn't know. I curled up, closing my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:10 pm

"I wish I could, dear... But my job is here." Fey said, petting Suki's head.

Kyle looked at Nami and thought about her words "Hmm... Thank you. I consider her my family... My only family. Not like a pet or some kind of trophy, and I'm willing to risk my life to save hers." he said and he smiled.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:19 pm

Nami

"And I can tell she'd do the same for you, Kyle.", I looked the boy in the eyes, "You're lucky to have such a fine dragon, Young Rider."

Toketsu
I heard a knock on the door. Wiping as much tears as I could from my face, I stood up and opened the door. There standing there was my best friend, Light. Now her name wasn't really her name, it was just her last name.
"I-I'm sorry about your dragon, Toketsu...", she mumbled, not looking into my eyes, "I just wanted to s-see if you were okay...."
"I'm fine, Light. Thanks.", I warmly smiled at her, trying to be friendly.
"O-Okay. I guess I'll see you at the mess hall.", She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)
Page 14 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next