Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)

Go down 
+2
Rocketai
GekidoRAWR
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:22 pm

Kyle warmly smiled at Nami then he looked at Suki, but then he felt anguish since he didn't want Suki to sacrifice herself to save Kyle, because that was his job as her rider. "You never had a bond with a rider, right Nami?" he asked. She could had an owner or she was a wild dragon.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:29 pm

"When I was younger.", I replied, turning my head away, "My Rider looked very similar to you, but without the white hair. One day, after the birth of his child, he was tortured and killed by a group of Yasei, along with his wife. I didn't know what to do, I tried to fight but... they captured me too......" I then looked into the boy's eyes, "Kyle, that man was your father...." (DUN DUN DUNNNNN....)
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:39 pm

Kyle was eyed and shocked. "M-m-my father... W-w-was a dragon.... R-rider?!" he asked, not beliving it.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:41 pm

"Yes, Kyle. And I was his dragon.", I explained, "That's why I couldn't bear to attack you. I couldn't kill my Rider's son and his dragon. Call me soft, but I couldn't do it."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:44 pm

"Then... That bastard!" mumbled Kyle, full of anger in his voice "That Yasei rider... Was the one that captured you..." he made a fist with his hands and wanted to punch something then his eyes were full of tears. My father's dragon?! How I never knew that?!
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:48 pm

"Yes.", I nodded, "He was the one. He was so not smart! He had no idea how to take care of a dragon!"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:50 pm

Kyle covered his face with his hands and cleaned the tears "I'm sorry, Nami... That... You had to pass through all this..." he muttered and pat her head.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:52 pm

"No. I'm sorry that you had to.", I nuzzled Kyle, "I was a fool. I should have gotten help, not try to fight them when I was the size of a dog. It's all my fault..." I held back tears that were going to start raining down my scales.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:54 pm

"My... My father never told me that he had a dragon." Kyle said, trying to remember when he saw a dog-sized black dragon "Wait... I do remember. Father teaching you, I think I was even scared of you" he mumbled, remembering his father training a black dragon and Kyle hiding behind the trees, with fear.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:56 pm

"You were very young back then, it's the human nature to be afraid of what they don't know much about.", I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:59 pm

"And I almost killed you back there... But how you recognized me? You... Can feel part of my father inside me?" Kyle asked.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:01 pm

"Oh yes. You are very much like your father. You are strong-willed and protective. A great teacher and kind at heart.", I said, eyes clouding in memories.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:05 pm

Kyle smiled and looked at Nami "Come on, we should hunt before the sun goes down" he said standing up and grabbing his sword.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:07 pm

I snapped out if it, turning toward Suki, "Suki, we're going hunting now, C'mon." I watched as the white dragoness ran up to us. I smiled and licked her head.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:10 pm

"I know a good forest east of here that has a good amount of deers and no Yasei" Kyle said.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:12 pm

"Yay! No Yasei!", I grinned, bouncing around My Rider, "Lets go catch some food!"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:14 pm

Kyle lead the two dragoness to the forest of the east. There he smelled the air and checked the ground to see if there were tracks of a herd nearby. He saw some smashed leaves and smelled it "There are some deers here" he said, looking at the dragoness.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:21 pm

"Follow my lead, Suki.", I whispered to the white dragon. I ducked low into the bushes, tail down, but not brushing the leaves. I glanced over, seeing that Suki was doing the exact same thing. Focusing back on the hunt, I heard trampling of hooves nearby. Beckoning the young dragoness to follow me, I slowly followed the noise. Peering through the bushes we were hiding in, I saw that they had stopped to eat. I backed up, letting Suki take over. The dragoness ran through the bushes, tackling the nearest deer, which was a buck. The male flailed on the ground, trying helplessly to get up. I watched as Suki sunk her sharp teeth into the buck's neck, the deer going limp. It was over.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:24 pm

Kyle smiled "Very good, Suki!" he praised her and going near the deer "It's a fat one." he commented looking at the dead deer.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:30 pm

"Yeah.... Ooh! Can I keep the antlers?", Suki pleaded as I padded out of the bush. "I reallllllyyy want the antlerssssssss!"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:31 pm

"Of course" said Kyle nodding "Nami, you should hunt a big one for yourself since you are a full grown up dragon" he said looking at the black dragoness.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:35 pm

"Yes.", I replied, padding off to find myself some more meat. The deer had run off while Suki took down the buck.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:38 pm

Kyle helped Suki removing the antlers and grabbing the deer on his back "We'll wait Nami until she grabs a bull" he said.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:27 pm

I soon returned with a large deer, bigger than what Suki caught, "Lessgo.", I mumbled through a mouthful of fur.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:30 pm

"Sure" nodded Kyle and he returned to the barn with the dead deer in his back. He placed the animal in front of the barn and started removing the skins and bones with his sword.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)
Page 15 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next