Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)

Go down 
+2
Rocketai
GekidoRAWR
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:01 pm

Ikura drew back slightly not wanting to scare the dragon "Hey, Its alright, I won't hurt you" she looked around "Are you hungry?" she asked looking at the dragon with bright curious eyes, She couldn't help but wonder if it could talk...or what its name was.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:06 pm

Suki
I lowered my head, keeping a watchful eye on The Thing. Taking a small bite of the not-so-furry creature, I smiled. Hey, I kinda liked it's flavor. Digging into the food, I soon only left tiny bits there. I licked my jaws and cuddled The Thing.

Butch
For some reason I could understand this creature. I nodded at her, grinning.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:07 pm

Kyle stroked the little white dragon "Im... I'm glad you liked it" he said then he noticd that his hands had a bit of blood in it. He grabbed a blanket and cleaned his hands then he cleaned the small dragon's mouth slowly and carefully to not hurt or scare off.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:10 pm

Suki
I flinched as The Thing put some sort of fabric on my mouth. I let out a growl. What was The Thing doing?
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:11 pm

"Sorry..." Kyled muttered putting the blanket away "I was cleaning your mouth that had some blood in it" he said petting the creature's head. "Uhh... I don't think dragons can talk at a young age, can they?"

Last edited by Rocketai on Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:13 pm

Ikura looked around "Hold on" she said standing and opening a cupboard taking out sliced apple and the raw bits of deer meat she was meant to cook. She placed both in front of the dragon"Vegetarian or carnivore?"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:21 pm

Suki
I completely understood The Thing, strangely. In a reply, I shrugged. I didn't think that The Thing would understand dragon.

Butch
I sniffed the two kind of foods. The good-smelling one was the thing called deer. I licked the meat, just to try it. Boy, did it taste good. Grinning, I devoured it in one gulp. Wagging my tail, I wondered if I could have any more.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:22 pm

"I suppose you don't have a name..." Kyle said "How 'bout if I call you... Uhh... Suki?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:26 pm

Suki
I wagged my long white tail and licked The Thing. For some reason Suki sounded right.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:29 pm

I think the dragon accepted me... It's not trying to kill me or anything, thought Kyle then he smiled "Suki... That was my mother's name" he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:30 pm

Ikura grinned "I should have known, a growing dragon needs more food than that" she stood up looking at the food "I need to save some for later..." she sighed "Then i'll restock" she grabbed a handful of the raw meat and place a few chunks in front of the dragon before wiping her hands on the bed. "I suppose you need a name...What do you think of Butch?" she asked
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:32 pm

Suki
I cocked my head to the side. Mother? What's a mother?, I thought.

Butch
I nodded, liking the sound of Butch when she said it. I quickly started to eat the raw meat.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:34 pm

"At any rate..." Kyle stood up "I should talk to Fey and tell her that you're under control and I should grab the supplies she promised me". He montioned with his arm, inviting Suki to climb in it.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:36 pm

Suki
I jumped up, into The Thing's arm. I curled up in it, smiling up at it. I wonder what it's name was. Or was I supposed to name him like he named me?
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:38 pm

Ikura smiled Butch seemed happy with the name "I know your still young but i bet your curious to explore huh?" she looked toward the door wondering if it was to early to take the dragon outdoors.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:39 pm

Kyle suddenly listened to a voice in his head. It looked like it was coming from the dragon. "Hmm... Telepathy, huh?" he muttered to himself and heard when the dragon asked 'Mother? What's a mother?'.
Kyle thought for a moment. He wasn't good at this. Then he said "A mother is someone that loves you and cares for you... It's... Hard to explain... Maybe you'll discover when you're older" he stroked Suki's head.
He noticed that the dragon was confused about his name, then he said "I'm Kyle"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:40 pm

Butch

I nodded, walking over to what seemed to be the way outside. What's outside like?, I wondered.

Suki
Hi, Kyle!, I smiled at him, Are you my mother?
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:43 pm

Kyle smiled but did not laughed "No... Mother is for female but... Father is for male..." Kyle didn't know what to say. He couldn't say 'No! I'm your master! Obey me NAO!' but he did not want to be called father either but what he could say? "Uhh... Just... Kyle is fine" he answered, leaving the barn.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:44 pm

Suki
I squeaked, covering my eyes with my front paws. Dang, that sun was bright. Hey Kyle, can you turn off that really bright light? It hurts my eyes!, I whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:45 pm

Ikura froze looking around thinking she heard someone but no one was there. She looked at Butch, She'd read about telepathy before maybe this was it. "Outside?" Ikura looked at the door "Do you want to see outside?" she asked
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:47 pm

Butch

Yeah, can we go?, I grinned, wiggling my tail. I wanna see what's out there!
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:48 pm

"That's the Sun, Suki. It's the God of light and gives us light in the darkness. It helps the plants grows and it feeds the animal we eat" said Kyle "Don't worry, you'll get used to the light since you just left your egg that was dark and warm" he smiled. ((well... They are in medieval era after all XD ))

"Hey, Kyle! I think this is the first time i see you smiling!" a man's voice came from the other building. It was Caldero, the guard that guarded that area and sometimes talked with Kyle.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:50 pm

Suki

Yeah but is it always this bright? All the time? I don't think I can get used t---, I stoped, pricking my tiny ears It was a voice, but not Kyle's. I peeked through my paws, Who's that?
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:52 pm

Ikura stood up walking to the door "Its going to be bright outside" she warned pushing the door open and blinking in the sun "Do you want to walk or will i carry you out?" she asked gently motioning her hand outside.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:53 pm

"Wait... Is that your dragon?" Caldero asked. Kyle nodded "Hey there, little fella" he said and waved at Suki "You gave it a name?"
"She." Kyle corrected him with a hint of anger "She's not an object. And yes, it's Suki" he replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next