Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)

Go down 
+2
Rocketai
GekidoRAWR
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:54 pm

Butch

I backed up, squinting. Man, it was really bright. Carry me!, he thought, shading his eyes with his tail.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:57 pm

Suki
I giggled at Kyle's defense. You don't have to be so mean to him. He can't tell the difference.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:58 pm

Ikura grinned and walked over gently picking up the dragon and holding it in her arms "Don't worry, you'll get used to the light, i say you'll like Night better though" she said walking outside and walking over to a shaded area under a tree "Outdoors" She introduced "Its better than being stuck inside"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:59 pm

"Pleased to meet you, Suki" said Caldero, ignoring Kyle's tone. He never went to Kyle's bad side because of his past and his violent attitude when he's angry.
"You should talk to Felicity now that your dragon is under control" he said.
Kyle nodded "That was my plan" he replied.
"Well, now if you both excuse me, I'll return to my duties" said Caldero and returned patrolling the area.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:02 pm

Butch

Night? What's night? I looked up at her, Is it better than light time?

Suki
Who's Fay? Is she nice?, I questioned Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:06 pm

Ikura nodded sitting down under the tree "Night is dark, like your egg was but up there" she gestured toward the sky "Up there where the bright light is, The sky. At Night you see thousands of twinkling lights, Its amazing, just magical" she set the dragon down beside her on the grass "Do you like the outdoors? Because I can't keep you inside forever"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:08 pm

"I only met her once... I can't tell if she's nice. Come on, she'll know what to do from now on" Kyle replied.

When he got to the incubator, Fey noticed the white dragon in Kyle's shoulder "Oh! It already hatched? That's wonderful! There are some dragons who take like months to hatch but you're lucky that yours hatched so quickly" she said and stared at Suki "By the looks of her, I'd say she's completly under control! Well done! You've passed the first chapter to become a dragon rider"
"Chapter?" asked Kyle confused "You mean this is all a test?"
"Of course! Until you win a great race of dragon riders, it will all be a test. From when you chose your egg, to win a race using your dragon's speed and training and your brain and control. But we'll leave this another day. The second chapter is for you to take care of your dragon until it grows up big enough to be able to mount" she replied.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:12 pm

Butch

Outside's fun!, I grinned at her, Can we stay here forever?

Suki
I'm gonna be racing?I smiled, wagging my tail, That's going to be cool! I squirmed out of Kyle's arms and ran up to Fey. I growled playfully.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:18 pm

Ikura shrugged "You can stay outside as long as you like, But don't get yourself into trouble, Theres a lot of dangerous things out here" she wondered what happened to the boy who took the first dragon egg, wondering if his dragon had hatched yet. She crossed her legs and petted butch "You can explore the campsite if you want" she smiled
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:20 pm

Butch
Okay!, I replied, dashing off. There was a barn nearby with a big sign saying 'Dragon Incubator'. Padding into it, I saw two humans and a dragoness.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:23 pm

"Awww... Isn't she adorable?" said Fey, stroking Suki's head.
"You said something about giving me supplies to start my quest?" said Kyle already jumping to work.
"Ah, yes! Here" she grabbed another wooden box but it was bigger. She opened and reveled some things like... "To train your dragon, you'll need a stuffed animal" she showed what seemed to be a chicken made of hay, tissue and cotton.
"Don't you think she'll destroy this easily?" asked Kyle, looking at the stuffed chicken.
"Of course, but at this young age it will stimulate the chew movement. It also keeps them busy from chewing your house..."
"It's like a dog"
"Yes, but dragons have much strong teeth... So, it's a bit different." she placed the chicken inside the box and took out a saddle "You'll use this to mount on your dragon when she's big enough like a horse... It'll be like in 5 days or so. That depends in how you take care of your dragon. If you give attention to it all day, give food, a proper bed, it will grow up fast. Dragons might be strong but they are sensitive when they are young and anything you do will affect their maturity, so you should also 'educate' her like you would do to a child. Teach her history, talking, meaning, read a book for her or with her and all that. You'll do fine" she put the saddle back to the box and gave the box to Kyle "Here, there's more of course but you look like you're in a hurry to iniciate the second chapter of the test... Good luck, Kyle! If you need any help, just come here"
Kyle grabbed the box and nodded "I will" he replied and left the incubator.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:28 pm

Suki

Wait for me!, I laughed, bounding after Kyle. I jumped up, trying to crawl onto his back. But I stayed mid-air. Kyle, Kyle! I'm flying! I grinned, hovering in one spot. That's so cool!
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:30 pm

"Yes, that's cool" said Kyle smiling and grabbed her gently "But you better be with me... I don't want to attrach attention... There are people here who weren't chosen to have a dragon and they can turn pretty jealous" he walked and saw a girl with a baby dragon as well. Kyle saw her before but couldn't remember her name...
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:34 pm

Suki

Okay, Kyle.[/i, I cuddled him as he grabbed me, [i]Why weren't they chosen? I saw that there were alot of eggs there. There must be enough for everyone!
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:40 pm

Kyle hopped he had a correct answer for that, he only shook his head "I... I don't know, Suki. It's something that has to do with our ancestors, I think. The elder say so. I only know that when you hit 16 years old, you have to talk to the elder and she will... Do some crazy magic mixing dragon bones and human bones and, somehow, the bones tells her if the human is chosen to have a dragon on its own and in the next day, you'll be able to chose your egg. One of my friends was so eager to get to 16 years old so he could have a dragon on his own... When he... Reached the age, the elder said that he was not the one who could have a dragon..." Kyle said looking at the ground and entered in the barn and placed the box in the ground "He... Got really mad. So mad that he... Attacked the elder and was condemned to death, since it's totally against the sacred rules to not attack the elder" he replied with a hint of sadness.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:44 pm

Oh.... , I didn't know what to say, I'm sorry he didn't get a dragon.... and got killed... just please never attack the elder, Kyle, I don't want you to be condemned.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:46 pm

Kyle sat on the ground and started exploring the box "Don't worry, Suki. I think I'll meet the elder never again since I already got my dragon. In fact, I was really happy that I could chose you" he said and gave a sleepy smile at the young white dragoness. "Here, you want this?" he asked and gave her the stuffed chicken and continued to explore the box.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:51 pm

Oh, cool!, I grinned, tackling the toy. I sunk my teeth into it, tearing some parts off it. I growled, playfully swinging it around.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:55 pm

"There's a book here... 'How to train your dragon' (LOL)" he gave a quick look at the book then he smirked "This should be interesting. There's even some other books here... Books to read. Fey said something that I should teach you things, like reading, history..."
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:57 pm

Lol xD) Could you teach me some stuff now?, I asked, padding up next to Kyle, I wanna learn!
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:00 pm

"Sure" he said "But are you hungry, thirsty, tired or anything? Fey also said that you should never feel hunger, thirst while learning because that would affect your maturity and you wouldn't grow up healthy and fast"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:02 pm

I am a little thirsty. Is there somewhere where I can get a drink?, I asked Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm

"Hop on me. I'll take you to a river" he grabbed from his pocket a bottle made of horn "I'll take some water and put it inside this bottle so that we won't be needing go to the river all day. The chances of you getting capture by some crazy jealous human is very high now"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:06 pm

Okay, Kyle, I said, floating onto his shoulder. I pointed my tail forward, Tally ho!
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:08 pm

"What? Uh... Never mind" said Kyle and he left the barn. He walked through some other houses with people staring at him, but most were staring at Suki. Kyle did not like their looks "Suki, hide inside my coat" Kyle whispered, opening a little his leather coat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next