Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)

Go down 
+2
GekidoRAWR
Goldenstarfc
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:05 pm

K ill look 4 u. ~Kell
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:07 pm

Phoenix ate his food, then he waited while reading his book.
Seven was only eating her food and doing nothing else... She was afraid that if she move a little musle, it could ruin Kinji's drawing.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:08 pm

I looked at Seven again, starting to draw her lips. Looking down, they were down. Now to draw the hair.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:11 pm

I finally found Phoenix. "Hey." I said, sitting next to him.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:13 pm

"Hey" he said and he felt more of her smell. It was still strawberry but there was something else... She wasn't human.
"My brain went blank now. What's next class?" Phoenix asked.

Seven finished her food, but she did not move from her seat. To make it more natural, she just moved a little her fingers and placed some of her hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:14 pm

I drew her hair with my pencils, then showed her the picture. "I haven't shaded it yet, though."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:17 pm

Seven looked at the drawing "Whoa! It's... It's beautiful! You draw so well!" she said then she blushed. No one ever drew a picture of herself before. She was speechless.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:18 pm

"Social studies." I replied simply. I started drawing anime people again.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:19 pm

"Thanks.", I shrugged, blushing too. I then tore the page out and held it out to her, "You can have it."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:24 pm

Phoenix started reading his book again when a girl came running through the refectory "Phoenix!!! Phoenix!!!!" she yelled. Phoenix looked at her, and the girl was with a notebook "Please, Phoenix!! Help me with this math homework!! The teacher will have my head if I don't answer it after lunch and it's too difficult!!" she said almost in panic.
Phoenix scretched his head "Calm down, lemme see your homework." he picked the notebook and then he said "Well, it's simple. Do you have a--" before he would finish, the girl handed him a pencil "Oh, thanks." he said and wrote in the notebook "Here... You just have to do this and this... To get to this... After this you just have to do the same with the others. Then it's done" he handed the notebook for her "OMG!! I love you!! Thank you so much, Phoenix! You saved my hide!!" she said and kissed him (( yes, right in his mouth )) then she ran back to her class. Phoenix said nothing, he only accomodated his glasses and return to his reading, like if he was accostumated with girls asking for help and kissing him afterwards.

"Oh..." Seven mumbled "I can't have it... It's your work" she said blushing.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:26 pm

"No, I insist.", I replied, "I made it for you."
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:27 pm

I stared after the girl, secretly jealous. "Um, well, that's... odd..."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:28 pm

Seven nodded slighlty, unsure what to say. She grabbed the drawing and stared at it "T-Thank you... I'll treasure it" she said.

Phoenix chuckled "Well, a lot of girls do this when I help them with math. I think I saved a lot of people from detention" he said.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:31 pm

"'Kay.", I replied. I shifted my wings a little, hoping she didn't notice them.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:37 pm

"So, uhh..." Seven tried to start a talk, just to fill the dead air "Are you finding the classes hard?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:41 pm

"No.", I replied, tensing up, "Why? Do you think just because I'm 'goth' or 'emo' I'm not smart?" I heard a hint of anger in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:45 pm

Seven retreated a little "What? Who told you that? T-That's not what I meant..." she said, feeling an idiot afterwards "...Sorry if I offended you... I just... Asked if the classes were hard to you because... It is for me" she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:48 pm

"Oh..", I said, now feeling guilty. "S-sorry." I turned away, blushing. I pressed my wings in as much as I could, but they still stuck out under my shirt.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:50 pm

Seven went silent after that. She felt that if she asked another question, she would offend him.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:51 pm

Could you make her see his wings?)) Isighed, looking over my shoulder. "Sorry.", I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:52 pm

Seven looked at him, she would tell him that it was nothing until she saw something behind him "Wait.. What is that in your back?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:52 pm

My blood froze. Crap, crap, crap, crap!, I kepted thinking, but I didn't reply.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:53 pm

"Is that of your jacket?" Seven asked, feeling confuse "It looks like... wings" she said.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:55 pm

I looked away and tensed. I couldn't think straight, and no excuse came to mind. I bit my lip, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:56 pm

"Uhh... Kinji? If it's something you are hiding, you don't have to worry, I will tell no one" said Seven, noticing that whatever it is behind him, it was ment to be a secret.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)
Page 3 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next