Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)

Go down 
+2
GekidoRAWR
Goldenstarfc
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:57 pm

"Uhh.. I'm not sure you'd keep this a secret.", I sat down next to her.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:58 pm

"But... What are you?" she asked, feeling an idiot again... Who would ask what you were? God. "Oh. Sorry, lemme refrase that... You aren't human, are you?" she asked, whispering.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:59 pm

"N-no. I'm...", I took a deep breath and looked into her eyes, "A demon/angel hybrid."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:02 pm

"Ah... Oh..." she was speechless. Who would think that your classmate is actually a demon half angel? Wait... Since when do demons date angels? Hmm... "I.. see..." she mumbled. She tried to tell herself that it was a lie, that he was joking and messing with her head, but something was telling her that he was telling the truth, and that his wings were real... Weird. "Uh... Are there others... I mean... Are there more people... Similar to you?" she asked. The though of thinking that everyone in the school was not human made her spine chill.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:03 pm

"Yeah..", I said, loosening my wings so they were flat against my back.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:05 pm

"OH..." Seven muttered and tried to think straight. She was already nervous when she first went to the school... Now she is much, much, much more nervous. "T-t-there's only demons and... angels? Or other... Types?" she couldn't find the right word. She didn't want to call them 'creatures' or 'monsters' or whatever.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:06 pm

"Yeah. Werewolves and vampires, too.", I grinned, "So I'm guessing your a human."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:15 pm

Seven was shocked. She said nothing. Vampires AND werewolves?? Since WHEN?? Since she entered in the school? Every school Seven enters has some kind of strange thing. The first school she entered when she was 10 years old, because she had particular classes in her house. In the first school, there was an abbandoned bathroom that, everytime a boyfriend or a girlfriend in that school cheats each other, a scream like if it was someone scratching a black board comes out of that bathroom. People was sent there to investigate but there was nothing. No one knows if the scream really is when someone cheats on the other, but Seven once saw the boyfriend of her best friend cheating on her, and she heard the scream.

In her second school, when she was 13 years, there was a teacher who always asked for a raw piece of meat and he goes to his office. The cleaners of the school often finds the raw meat in his trash bin, but dry, with all its blood... Sucked. Dark whispers ran through the corridors of that school that the teacher was a vampire, but Seven never believe in it.

Now in her third school, she finds out that everything is real? That angels, demons, vampires, werewolves were ALL real?! Seven couldn't maintain her mind working. It was too much information to handle. The thought of living with creatures that should be a myth, blending through the crowds of humans made her head spin. Seven fainted.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:18 pm

I quickly grabbed the fainted Seven and rested her against his shoulder. I guess it was too much for her. Sighing, I rested my head on top of hers.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:22 pm

Phoenix was on the other side of the refectory, hearing Seven and Kinji's talk since he had a powerful hearing and he could 'block' other sounds, so it looked like he was sitting in an empty room with those two talking and Phoenix only watching. He noticed that she fainted and that the boy did nothing about it. That's no good., he thought, He should have taken her to the infirmary. He stood up and said to Kelly "One sec... I'll be back in a minute" and he walked towards Kinji "She doesn't look asleep" he said looking at the fainted girl.
Back to top Go down
firestripe77
Always Posting
Always Posting
firestripe77

Chicken Smoothie Username : vesasophia
Capricorn Posts : 146

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:23 pm

Username: firestripe77
Name: Jack Garringson
Species:Angel
Birthday: June 3rd
Looks: About 5'11, has bronze eyes and medium length silver hair
Likes: "Hmmm....I like..... food? and my best friend andy? and.... Sule...she's purty.."
Dislikes: "I hate the fact that I was born with white,girlish,wings sproutin' out my back. and I HATE all of the other kids at school accept Andy and Sule.."
History: none.
Crush: Şule Fox
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: none yet...

Username:Firestripe77
Name: Andy Klarks
Species: vampire
Birthday: October 5th
Looks: http://s3.amazonaws.com/kidzworld_photo/images/200843/4e18b1a9-3a42-4f27-9746-65a31ee71c46/RedHairGreenEyesAnimeBoy.jpg
Likes: "soda is, like, epic man. and so is my bro jack..."
Dislikes: "tomatoes... bleck..."
History: N/A
Crush: none yet
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: none yet
Rank: Nerd. people dislike him for being friends with jack...
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:25 pm

"Yeah.", I admitted, "Uhh... she fainted... and I don't really know what to do."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:27 pm

Before Kinji would finish, Phoenix grabbed Seven without any difficulty "She should have been taken to the infirmary" he said "You should come if she's your friend or something..." he left the refectory and went towards the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:28 pm

"Wait up!", I quickly got up, following Phoenix, "So, you're obviously not a human, wolfy."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:30 pm

"Shhhh!!" he said "There are mortal ears listening" he whispered and continue his quest to the infirmary "So you told her about the 'others', haven't you?" asked Phoenix, coldly. He always took the thing of hiding from humans seriously. What if humans find out and tries to kill everyone? Phoenix was very cautious.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:31 pm

"Well, she noticed my wings, I didn't know what to say!", I replied, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:33 pm

"How 'bout say that they are plastic? Hm? 90% of humans don't believe in these things and saying that your wings are plastic or something, they will believe it 'cause they don't want to believe that it's real" Phoenix said, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:34 pm

"Okay, so I'm not the smartest person here.", I narrowed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:37 pm

"But didn't you said 'just because I'm 'goth' or 'emo' I'm not smart?' just a few minutes ago?" said Phoenix "That looked like it was coming from a smart person...".
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:03 pm

"I have my moments.", I grinned.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:42 pm

Phoenix stopped in front of the infirmary door "I see... Well, do yourself a favor and open the door?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
firestripe77
Always Posting
Always Posting
firestripe77

Chicken Smoothie Username : vesasophia
Capricorn Posts : 146

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:06 pm

Jerry and Andy exchanged Snickers. they had just spray-painted the art teachers office green and yellow.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Chicken Smoothie Username : hdmwolf
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:26 am

(*smacks forehead* I asked you to not go far. I leave with 3 pages, come back with 7. And I haven't even read any of it. x_x

So... What's happening right now, what has happened, and where should I jump in?)
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:33 am

Um we time-skipped to lunch. Phoenix and Kelly sat next to each other (didn't really remember their posts cause none of my characters were there) and Kinji and Seven sat together. Kinji was bored and drew Seven. Kinji turned around and Seven noticed his wings that were tucked in under his shirt. Kinji had to explain the whole 'there are demons, angels, werewolves, and vampires in this school' and Seven fainted. Phoenix walks over to the two and says that Seven needs a doctor and picks her up. Kinji comes with and now they're walking to the hospital. 8D))
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Chicken Smoothie Username : hdmwolf
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:52 am

Username: The Otter
Name: Shaiara Kitsan (Ara for short)
Species: Angel
Birthday:
Looks: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:zczTEG5bzWO85M:https://2img.net/h/i157.photobucket.com/albums/t61/star_freeheart/Anime-girl-me.jpg&t=1
Likes: Sarcasm, friendly people, animals, mostly all non-humans but the occasional human, drawing, singing, dancing
Dislikes: Mean people, dark places... Not that much right now. XD
History: N/A
Crush: None
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None, open
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)
Page 4 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next