Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)

Go down 
+2
GekidoRAWR
Goldenstarfc
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:10 pm

When the humans disappeared from the corridor, Phoenix released her and said looking at the sides like if nothing happened "Yes... Let's get back to the class" he mumbled and entered in the classroom, accomodanting his glasses.

Seven entered in her father's car with Kinji behind her "Let's go, father" she said "Let's go!" her father happily saiid and drove towards the school.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:12 pm

"Another day at school....more torture.", I muttered, rolling my eyes, "I can't wait!"
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:14 pm

"Well, you sound excited" said Seven chuckling. Less then a minute, her father stopped in front of the school "Here we are, kiddos. Have a good day at school" he said. Seven jumped out of the car and waited for Kinji.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:17 pm

I waved goodbye at Seven's father, "Thank you." Smiling, I walked up to Seven. "Thanks for letting me stay for the night."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:18 pm

"No problem" Seven smiled "I can't sleeping knowing that you'l wake up in the streets"
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:18 pm

Kelly: I payed absolutely no attention to the teacher, I was too busy thinking about the hallway, and I texted my penpal and older sister. OMG I was talking 2 my crush this morning & he kissed me. It was gr8. Im zoning and all warm and fuzzy... And supposed to be doing classwork right now. XD
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:21 pm

Phoenix didn't even care that he kissed Kelly, he already kissed a lot of girls, and the thing in the corridor was only to shut her, because she would revel to mortal ears that she was a vampire. He yawned and started paying attention to the teacher.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:24 pm

"Uhm, before we go in...", I said, looking into Seven's eyes, "What did you mean about me being cute yesterday?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:26 pm

Seven blushed. She wasn't expecting nor prepared to that. Right now? Right when the class is starting?!
"Uhrm... I, uh... I only..." then the school's bell rang "Oh! Look at the hour! We better go before we get late!" she gave a nervous smile and walked towards the main door.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:32 pm

I frowned, grabbing her hand, "Tell me.", I replied sternly, "I won't let you go until you give me an answer."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:36 pm

Seven knew that he wouldn't give up. She sighed, thinking in an answer quickly. She couldn't say she liked him, could she? She met him yesterday and it's already treating him like if they were acquaintance for weeks or months.
Seven inhaled, created courage and turned to face Kinji. With her eyes serious she said "What? You didn't know? You are cute! Don't tell me that a girl never told you before?"
Kill me now!, yelled Seven to herself inside her mind. She just did the stupidest thing in her life.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:40 pm

"Actually, no.", I blushed again, "Your the first girl that's every said I'm cute...... There was that one guy but that's another story. ....that I liked back." I leaned closer to her, kissing her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:44 pm

No! No!! Don't kill me! Let me savor the moment for a while..., thought her inner person. Seven did not move, only blushed.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:46 pm

I backed up, my face flushed red with blushing. "I-I....", I didn't know what to say, "I'm s-sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:49 pm

"Sorry? Sorry?! How could you say sorry! That was... That was..." said Seven then she fell on Kinji's arm. "I feel... I must be in heaven" she started saying nonsenses. "I mean!" she backed up "You're the... Nicest guy I have ever met" she said.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:51 pm

"Thanks. Your the kindest girl I've ever met. I'm thankful you like me back.", I warmly smiled, catching Seven.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:57 pm

"Ehem... Now that the warm fuzzy part is over we can get back to the ritual dismemberments. Oh wait, it's not Tuesday is it?" said Seven.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:59 pm

"The... what?", my eyes widened, confusion covering my face.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:00 pm

"It's a inside joke... It's a way fo saying... Nevermind... We really should get back to class..." mumbled Seven going to the door.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:32 am

"Yeah... we don't want to be late...", I rolled my eyes, though couldn't stop grinning.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:14 am

"Yes... Of... Of course!" mumbled Seven and she went towards the class.
The class already started, lucky her that the teacher was propably in the bathroom, because the black board had some exercices and the teacher was in no where to be found. She entered slowly and sat on her seat, ignoring the curious eyes looking at her.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:15 pm

I yawned, following Seven in. I scanned the classroom as I sat down in my seat. No teacher, no worries. I opened my notebook, starting the problems on the board.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:48 pm

Camron: I shook Carter. Hard. "We're gonna be freaking late to stupid school!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:52 pm

Carter awoke eyes snapped open "School?! Oh crap!" She sat up grabbing her bag "No time for food, Gotta run!" she said running past Camron almost slipping in the hall and reaching the front door. As soon as she got outside she was rushing tossing her bag onto her back.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:56 pm

I ran up to her and put a hand on her shoulder. "I could drive you." I offered, knowing it would get her to school faster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)
Page 15 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next