Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)

Go down 
+2
GekidoRAWR
Goldenstarfc
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:00 pm

(( a time skip would be good since Gekido's and my characters are all sleeping, and waiting until next day ))
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:34 pm

((Timeskip, then.))
Camron: I was, unknowingly, sleeping on the floor in the livingroom. I crashed while playing violent videogames.
Kelly: "not smart alarm clock." I muttered, slapping it. It flew off my bedside table. Oops.
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:52 pm

Light rays crossed through Phoenix's bedroom. The black wolf yawned and woke up before the alarm started beeping. Since he was more early then the clock, decided to change to his human form and put some casual clothes on , but he couldn't find his glasses "What the..." he mumbled, blind looking for his glasses on his bed, in the table, inside his wardrobe and nothing. He opened the door, seeing all in blur. He smelled coffee coming from the kitchen "Mom?" he asked "Mom, where're my glasses?"
"I don't know, darling" said his mother.
"Who was the last one to enter in my room?"
"I think it was Bennu... He said he left his shoes inside your room"
Beautiful!, thought Phoenix. Bennu loved to steal his glasses to use as a magnifier for his science works or to act like a crazy scientist...
"Bennu!!" screamed him.
"Shhh!! You'll wake up your father! He had a long day yesterday. Let him sleep" said his mother.
"But mom! I'm as blind as a bat in the middle of the desert without my glasses! And I want to go school early. Can you go to Bennu's room and grab them?"
"You should use contact lenses, Phoenix. You have such a cute face to be using those horrible and old glasses"
"M-Mom!!" said Phoenix, blushing. His mother loved to make him embarrased... At least they were in their home, and not in the middle of the school.
"Alright, alright, dear... I'll get your glasses. Just be careful not to hit the shelf of my porcelain collection" said his mother and she went to Bennu's room, looking for Phoenix's glasses.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:03 pm

Kelly: "Kelly! Time for school!" a voice came from outside my room. "Really? I didn't hear the alarm that's on volume ten and right next to my room that just went off." I said sarcastically. I got dressed and put makeup on, and flew to school.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:11 pm

Phoenix's mother was taking too long... He started growling like an angry wolf who just got hit in the head then he felt his mother coming from behind him.
"Here, darling" said his mother putting the glasses on his hands. Phoenix cleaned them and accomodated them in his eyes.
"There you go"
"Thanks, mother"
"You're welcome, dear" his mother kissed him in the cheek "Now, when you return to school, remember to bring my clothes from the laundry, it's already paid"
"Argh! Why always me, mother? Can't it be Angha? She do nothing the whole day!!" complained Phoenix looking at his mother turning her back on him and going to the kitchen.
His mother stopped in the middle of the way and turned again to face Phoenix. She growled at him and her brown eyes turned glowing yellow.
"Alright! Alright!!" said Phoenix quickly and he grabbed his backpack and ran towards the door like an arrow "bye!" he said and closed the door. Gotta love mothers... Human or not, they always have a look to scare their children.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:14 pm

Camron: The alarm clock went off. "CRAP!" I screamed, rushing into my room and getting dressed, I then walked into Carter's room. "Hey, wake up." I said, shaking her shoulder gently.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:28 pm

While running towards the school, Phoenix jumped on a appletree that was one of the neighbors and grabbed a red and shiny apple from the branches. If the neighbor finds out, he would have Phoenix's wolf head in his living room.
He ate all the apple in seconds and arrived at the school. "Oof..." he mumbled, lengthening before entering in the school. Finally, he cleaned his glasses again because it was getting blurry.
Phoenix entered in the school and looked at his clock. It was Science Class now. He grabbed his notebook and book from his locker.
"Yo, Pheenie!!" a femenine voice came from the other side of the corridor. Phoenix looked at a girl with glasses and long hair "I told you not to call me like that, Jenny" mumbled Phoenix, closing his locker.
Jenny laughed "It's much more easy call you 'Pheenie' then 'Phoenix', right?"
"And much more irritanting..."
"At any rate, P, what happened yesterday?"
"Yester... What?"
"Duh! Don't remember? Yesterday was Halo Night!"
Phoenix slapped his own face "God! I forgot!! Sorry... You guys should have called me or something!"
"I tried to call you, even Harry did, but your cellphone was turned off"
"Crap..." Phoenix mumbled. The Halo Night was a special occasion that happened in Jenny's house where she, Phoenix and other nerds of the school reunited to play Halo all night, while drinking coke and eating popcorn.
Jenny laughed "Don't worry, P. It wasn't so excited. Red Team epically lost, but Blue Team also played like a bunch of chickens."
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:33 pm

Kelly: "Hi, Phoenix." I said as I walked past him and towards the science room.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:37 pm

"Hey, Kelly" said Phoenix going towards the science room.
"I have to go now. Bye, Pheenie!" said Jenny and she went to the other room where she was having Social Studies.
Phoenix sighed. He hated when people called him 'Pheenie'.

"OMGWEARESOF*CKINGLATE!!!!" yelled Seven when she woke up and saw the clock. She quickly changed clothes and shook Kinji on his bed "Wake up, Kinji! We are late to school!" she said.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:39 pm

"Wha.. no.. I'm trying to kill the human race....", I mumbled, rapping my wings around me, "Come back...later..."
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:41 pm

Kelly: "OMGHOWDOYOUKNOWMYACTUALLNAME!?" I screamed, hiding behind the science door.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:43 pm

"Uhh..." Phoenix was confused and he tilted his head to one side "You're name is Kelly Hemarna... What is so... Scary about that?" he asked.

"IMNOTJOKINGWEHAVETOGONOWORELSETHETEACHERWILLKILLUSANDTHROWUSINTHEPITOFDOOM!!!!" yelled Seven, shaking Kinji.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:46 pm

"INEVERTOLDYOUTHATIJUSTSAIDMYNAMEWASKELLHOWDOYOUKNOWMYNAMEISKELLYHEMARNAAREYOUAVAMPIREHUNTER!?!?!?!?"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:47 pm

"I've been at the teacher's pit of doom. It's not that scary.", I yawned, sitting up. I reached over to grab my shirt.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:49 pm

".............." Phoenix stared at Kelly with a confused yet funny look "The teacher called you by your name yesterday... Remember?" he said, tilting his head to the side again.

"BUTIFMYFATHERFINDSOUTTHATIMGOINGTOBETHROWNINTHEPITOFDOOMIMGOINGTOBEINTROUBLE!!!"
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:52 pm

"NOOOOHECALLEDMEMISSHEMARNAHEDIDN'TSAYKELLYNONEOFTHETEACHERSDIDHOWDOYOUKNOWMYREALNAMEISKELLY!?!?!?!?!?!?"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:53 pm

I stood up, laying my hand on Seven's shoulder, "Stop freaking out and get ready.", I chuckled, "Oh, where's the bathroom? I gotta go....."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:56 pm

Phoenix sighed and scratched his head, still confused "Why it's so shocking that I know your true name? Kell is obviously nickname for Kelly. I had a friend named Kelly and people also called her Kell" he said.

"It's on the right!" said Seven pointing at the door of her room.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:58 pm

"Thanks.", I folded in my wings, walking out of the Seven's bedroom and into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:59 pm

Seven quickly grabbed her things "Seven!! You and your friend will get late to school!" said her father at the foot of the stairs "I'm coming!" yelled Seven.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:02 pm

I blushed. "Well, I gave away I was a vampire." I sighed. I was truly and obviously upset.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:03 pm

I soon walked out of the bathroom, hair brushed and shirt over my wings. My clothes were raggedy, but then again I rarely got new clothes. I quickly grabbed my backpack, "Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:07 pm

"Gah?!" Phoenix looked at the corridor and saw some people walking. When Kelly said 'vampire', Phoenix quickly grabbed her and kissed her in the mouth, to shut her, or else the humans would have heard. ((durrhurr xD ))

"YUS!" said Seven grabbing Kinji's hand and going inside her father's car.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:08 pm

Kelly: I blushed, eyes wide. I wasn't expecting that, but I kissed back.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:09 pm

I blushed as Seven grabbed my hand and pulled me into her father's car. I didn't let go of her hand, I just held it. I smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)
Page 14 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next