Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:09 pm

Ohh.... oops xD)) I watched as the group entered a store. Something was still different about them. I noticed the eldest girl do a 360 and I quickly turned away. I didn't want to seem like one of those creepy stalkers. I gazed at some M rated games. The bloodier the better., I thought, grinning. I picked up one that had a gun and a firey backround. Looked cool enough. Walking over toward the counter, I noticed that the same four people enter the shop. My eyesight immediately locked onto the girl again. Man, she was cute.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Chicken Smoothie Username : hdmwolf
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:00 am

- Skylor -

It was all I could do not to whip around out of habit and trip the person who poked me. Force of habit. I felt that I could trust no one. I turned around slowly, trying to calm my need to attack, and found that it was the girl at the Trattoria, that was staring at me. I frowned for a moment, wondering if she was following me, but tried to shake it off. "Uh..." I said slowly. I never had a watch. I found it unneeded. I mean, why would you need one if you fought or anything? 'Oh, it's half past eleven, I have to go kick the other guy's butts now' It was just plain extra weight that would never be used. "Wait a sec..." I told the girl and turned to Shanti who was examining a game controller. "What time is it?" I asked, and she looked at her watch. Now it was typical of her to have a watch, because she was the teenage girl, that had everything, and new everything. Ask her a math question, and she'll answer it instantly. If she was in school, she'd be the teacher's pet. "4:32 PM." she chirped. I turned to the girl, wondering if she had heard that. If she did, then I didn't need to repeat anything.

Suddenly, everything seemed to go slower in my world. Someone was watching me. I stood up from my leaning position and looked around, unsure of who the heck was watching me. I could usually locate them easy, but it seemed that being in places made it hard, and this person was probably blending in with the crowd. I frowned, and noticed faintly that I was holding my spirit necklace tight in my grip. I looked down at it, surprised. Did this actually give me that much comfort? And did it have some sort of powers that would help me? I eased my hold off of the pendant, unsure about how long we should stay in the store. One of Them could be lurking, just ready to pounce.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Small post. XD )
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:24 am

Shale felt umfortable asking that strange girl... While very near that other girl she asked the hours, Shale felt the power on her. There was almost no one else nearby for her to hide in the crowd and the Knights could detect other Knight's illusions when they are not blending "Is... That a illusion?" she whispered to herself, not noticing that the girl could hear her and maybe call her crazy "Oh... I... T-t-thanks" she nodded shyly and walked away, with large footsteps and looking at the ground. That wasn't much her day... 4:32? That was early. Shale thought it was already 6:00 PM, maybe because the day was ugly and grey outside of the cold.

Discreet, Shale entered in a cafeteria and asked for a cup of coffee.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:47 am

Crap! She's looking around!, I thought as a shuffled behind a shelf. The problem will weird-colored hair is that you stand out. Which in this moment of time, I really didn't want to. I peered over to see that she had turned away. "Thank God.", I muttered. I quickly placed the blood and gore game back where it was. I wasn't in the mood for games anymore.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:54 am

- Skylor -

I stared at Dan and Jack who were still pouring themselves over gory games. They seemed to not notice the difference of what I felt. Shanti seemed to notice that the girl that asked me the time, was the girl in the restaurant, and turned, trying to look away. I heard her whisper something and turned around to the girl, almost sure of what I had heard. "Is... That an Illusion?" I heard, and froze. Was she one of Them? Or a Knight? I opened my mouth to retort something, but she seemed to know I had heard and quickly walked away. I frowned and stared after her, narrowing my eyes. Who was she? I stepped back towards Dan and Jack, walking to where they were, still looking over my back. "Guys. We have to go." I said simply, not wanting to hang around any more. I noticed a boy placing back a video game next to Dan, about 10 feet away, but tried not to think much of it. Right now, I might have someone following my tail, and I didn't want to be caught. "So do you have a game?" I asked, and Jack nodded. "HECK YES." he shouted, and I winced. I didn't want to attract that much attention right now. "Okay. Let's go pay for it." I said. We payed with Illusion money, and then walked out of the store, Dan and Jack still looking at the cover of the game. "So... Want to go home?" I asked. I didn't really have a home. Most of the time I just created a small cabin in the forest when we got there, so that the Illusion would remain undetected. All of them nodded eagerly. "I want to try the game out!" Jack said happily, still staring at the cover.

We walked out of the mall soon enough, and I braced myself against the cold. I really hoped, that after this day, I would never meet up with any of those people that I had met today, or had seemed weird to me. Especially the girl who asked for the time. Just the fact that she knew what an Illusion was, made me cautious. Shanti was still complaining about how she didn't get anything as we went, but I knew she was still happy that we went to the mall. I fingered my new pendant, wondering who that old lady was too. What if she was one of Them? She seemed a bit odd, but that might just be because she kept on staring at me in a weird way. Maybe since she was kind of all spiritual-like, she could sense if I was different, as she said. She said I was "special." We walked into a park in New York, that went into a large forest, and started to walk. They closed the park at 3, so no one would find us, except for the caretaker maybe. We walked far in, and there, in a small clearing, I created a cabin. It was draining to create houses for me. It was hard to add every single thing to make a house, and extra hard, to keep everything that I had in my last house that I created, there in the new house. This time, i had enough energy to do justice. As we walked in, everything was where we left it last time I created the house. Dan and Jack immediately rushed to the TV, and stuck the CD in. Shanti just stood there for a moment, watching the boys until she got too grossed out.

Instead of watching for me, I walked into the small kitchen, and sat down, rubbing my temples with my forefingers. I was so tired... The whole day's events were really confusing me. I closed my eyes for a moment and tried to concentrate only on my mind, kind of calming, and tried to blot out the sounds of voices. Suddenly, I heard a noise and whipped up, only to see Shanti looking at me. I relaxed from my tensed state and sighed. "Sorry Shanti." I said, knowing that if she was someone that I didn't know, they would be out cold on the floor already. Shanti nodded and sat down next to me, staring at the table top. "So... What happened today?" she asked. I sighed. "You know that girl that was staring at us at the restaurant?" I asked, and she nodded. "Of course. She wouldn't stop until the boy told her something." I nodded. "Well, I-" the sound of heavy metal music came from the family room, as the game finally started up. I heard Jack and Dan laugh maniacally. Shanti did the job of going over and shutting the door. Then she returned and nodded. "What?" she asked. "You saw her again at the game store, right?" I asked, and she nodded again. "Well... She seemed to know that I was somewhat a Knight somehow. She knew what Illusions were." I said, and Shanti frowned. "Really? Like, truly? I thought that only you knew." she said, and I shook my head. "Others out there are Knights. There has to at least be one. I know that I'm not the only one." I said, and Shanti spoke again. "But... She might not have to be a Knight... She could be one of Them." I nodded. "That's what I'm worried about. I felt like someone was watching me the whole time we were in the mall too." I said, and Shanti giggled. "There was a boy there that was watching you. Kind of like your own personal stalker." she laughed, and I rolled my eyes. "Well, I hope I never run into any of those people there again."

Shanti nodded. "I don't think you will." I started to say something but my words were drowned out from the shouting from the family room. "DIE DIE DIE!" came the screams of Jack and Dan. Shanti rolled her eyes and snorted through her nose. "Let's go see what the game is like. Try to relax." she said. I nodded and stood up as we walked out of the kitchen, but I knew in my mind, that there was no way, I could ever relax now, after what happened today. We watched the boys play the game for a while, and finally, it was around, oh, late o' clock. I know. I have fail puns always circling around my head. But still... I stood up from the chair and waved. "I'm going to bed guys. Try not to turn the TV up too loud." I said, and walked down the hall. Then I turned, my friends still in sight, and allowed them to vanish from my mind. The forms of Jack, Dan, and Shanti, suddenly disappeared, and the whole house was quiet, otherwise than the TV still playing. "Bye guys." I said, even though I would probably bring them up tomorrow. I walked back down the hall and turned off the TV. Now, the small cottage was completely quiet. I sighed and walked down to my room on the end, and changed into gym shorts and a tank top, and got into bed. I tried to let my mind re-wire after today, and stared at my ceiling. It seemed like this morning was days ago. Finally, after lots of thinking, I managed to finally, get to sleep.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:23 am

(Bump...)
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:41 am

I followed the group into the forest. I wanted to know if they were human, Them, or Knights. They stopped in a clearing and I took cover in a bush. I peered through the leaves and watched as the eldest girl created a cabin. A knight! I always knew that there were others like me, but I never guessed I'd see one. I waited until the noise had quieted down. Climbing out of my hiding place, I ran over to the front door. I reached out my hand and knocked. (creepy Sussex is creepy. xD)
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:52 am

- Skylor -

I was having a wonderful dream about flying, when suddenly a sharp sound rapped through my brain, and I woke up, jolting from bed. I had only been sleeping for about 10 minutes. Who was it? I mean, no one would really come into these woods, and knock on the door of a cabin that they had no idea who belonged to. I frowned and got out of bed, slipping into pants and a t-shirt, rather than what I was wearing, shorts and a tank top. I walked out of my room, still confused as who the heck it would be. I peered out the window first, just to see, and my stomach did a flip-flop. Great. That guy from the store. Since when did he take up following people as a sport? He was like... my personal creeper. I hesitated as I was about to open the door, and then braced myself, and turned the handle, opening it slowly to face the guy. I stared at him for a moment. He was the dude with that really bright hair. "What?" I asked. Yeah, that's me. Subtle Skylor. I never did the usual "Hi, what's your name, it's nice to see you, stuff. I always just cut right to the chase.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(Short post.)
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:56 am

Shale decided to go back to her home. She left the mall and crossed the street and just a few more steps... She was already in her apartment. She used the stairs since she hated elevators. Her apartment was in the third floor. She opened the door of her house and she said "Peter! I'm home!" a orange cat yawned and started rubbing himself in Shale's legs "Hey, Peter! Missed me?" asked Shale and she grabbed him and kissed him "Sorry if I'm late... You hungry?" she asked and went to the kitchen and put some ration in Peter's bowl and some meat "There you go" she placed the bowl next to Peter's bed and the cat started eating it. "Wow... I had a full day, Peter... You won't believe it..." Shay mumbled.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:59 am

I hadn't thought of what to say. "Uhm.. I noticed you created a cabin out of thin air.... are you uhm... a knight?", I asked, looking up at her, "Cause if you are I'm a Knight too. I can prove it if you don't believe me." I just hoped that she didn't think I was one of Them.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:10 pm

- Skylor -

I stood in the doorway, still staring at the kid. I didn't know what to say. I mean, I could always take one of the choices and just say "What the heck are you talking about?" or "did you just escape from the mental hospital?" Or something like that... Or I could always just say "I have no idea what you're talking about" and slam the door in his face. But... He could also be one of Them. And well, if he had seen me create the cabin, there was no saying "what cabin? There's no cabin. I didn't create this." because well... I was standing in it. I thought for a moment, and bit my lip, staring at the kid who had just so innocently admitted that he was supposedly a Knight. Man... did the other Knights ever learn anything these days? "That depends..." I said slowly. Were they recruiting Knights in the Them army now? I stared at him for a moment, tempted to make what I considered my supposed parents, come to the door and ask who he was. I mean, it was a good way to slip out of things. Have your "parents" take over. I don't remember any parents, but sometimes I created them in a pinch.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:13 pm

"Depends? I just say you create a entire house. There's no hiding that.", I pointed out, "And none of your friends came to the door. Are they illusions?"
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:18 pm

- Skylor -

I stared at this guy some more. Darn... He was good at this stuff wasn't he. You know... I think he'd make a good job in court, trying to get the bad guys in jail. I looked behind me. I could always bring Dan, Jack and Shanti back to the house, and just say that they were in their beds, and then they'd come to the door, but... well... that wasn't that smart. "No hiding creating houses... right..." I mumbled slightly, looking up at the sky. "Er..." for once, I didn't really know what to say. "Uh... I just don't really know how to answer. Coz... Well, you right now could be dang tootin' crazy and just a random person who somehow knows about Knights... Or... Or you could be one of Them trying to get me to admit something, which you most likely are right about, or you could just be an honest Knight trying to find out if there are others like you." I finished my short speech and looked at the boy, not really knowing where this was going. IN the end though, I'd probably have to admit that I was a Knight.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:20 pm

"I'm just a Knight looking for others of my kind.", I replied sincerely, "What does it take for me to prove that to you?" I gave the girl a questioning look.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:23 pm

- Skylor -

"Well... Nothing can always prove things. I mean, you could be lying. Anyone can lie easily. Heck, I've practiced lying all my life." I replied casually. "Maybe you could do some Knight-working and try to convince me that you're not one of Them, and then I'll be fine and actually not feel freaked out around you." I said. Dang I was mean. He seemed like a pretty honest kid, and I was just ruining his sincerity. Well, he'd better get used to it. I looked at him and waited for his answer. Hopefully he would run soon, but I didn't think that he looked like was going anywhere. I looked around as I waited, unsure of what to do next.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Sorry for such short posts.)
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:26 pm

"Well, Pete..." mumbled Shale, lying down on her bed and Peter next to her, sleeping a pillow "Today was very weird... I went to the cinema with Alistair and he started screaming and throwing popcorns at the screen" Peter made a 'purrr' "I know... Weird, huh? But that's not surprising coming from him... And then we go to the Trattoria and there was a girl with three other teenagers that I suspect she was a Knight creating illusions!" Peter tilted his head "I knew you wouldn't believe it... But seriously. I just started staring at them for only a few second and they just... Run away like scared kittens!" Peter meowed "Alright, maybe not kittens but... Chickens?" Peter made another 'purrr' "Right... Then Alistair went to his apartment and I went to the mall and I bumped into three persons that I suspect they were Them!" before she would finish, Peter was already snoring.
Shale chuckled "Goo' night, Pete..." she said and turned off the light and went to sleep hugging Peter.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:29 pm

"Uhh okay.. I can create someone.", I said, closing my eyes. I was remembering some faces that I saw in the streets. My thoughts locked onto a biker who had fallen on the ground. He was tall and lean with light yellow hair and bright green eyes. He had scratches all over himself and his helmet was crooked. He was wearing a Saosin T-shirt and jeans. I opened my eyes, and there he was, right next to me. I grinned.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:33 pm

- Skylor -

I stared at the biker for a moment. He creeped me out. Which is exactly the reason I said. "Creepy." under my breath. The biker had better not get into my house. I never liked other Illusions finding their way to me. "So... How do I know you're not one of Them?" I asked, giving him a suspicious look. You could never trust anyone out here, without questioning them first. I was thinking that it might be good to ask him first, seeing if his answer was good enough. Yeah, I had to go to extremes to make sure that I could trust someone. I don't trust easily. I've never actually trusted anyone, except for my Illusions, which I know will not ever turn their back on me, unless they feel like it.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:36 pm

"Why would a knight join the forces of Them? They try to kill us, for goodness sake!", I replied, making the biker disappear, "I'm not that not smart!"
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:40 pm

- Skylor -

I gave him a thumbs up. "Good answer. I accept that you are not in forces with them." I replied with a grin. "So... The answer to your first question you asked when I first opened the door, is... Yes." I concluded, smiling cheesily at him. I knew he would ask further questions, such as, what is your name, ect... So... Here, was a Knight for once, standing right in front of me. And for once, they weren't screaming angrily because my wise cracks made them freak. This was interesting. "So... You followed me." I said, kind of creeped out about that.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:44 pm

"Uhh yeah... sorry.. I just wanted to know if you were really a Knight or not.", I replied, not meeting her gaze, "I don't really know my real name, but you can call me Sussex."
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:56 pm

- Skylor -

I nodded slowly. "Eh... Sometimes you just have to stalk someone to find out things." I said nonchalantly, and looked up. "Sussex?" I repeated. Well... I never really had a real name. I just gave the name Skylor to myself, because it kind of... sounded right. I looked up. "Skylor." I said firmly, wondering how long Sussex had been around. He seemed to be about my age. I looked behind me. "Er... You can come in if you want I guess..." I said. I was tempted to bring Shanti, Dan and Jack, so that it would ease the tension between me and this new Knight. It was just weird to face one just like me, or at least talk to one.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:59 pm

"Oh. Cool name, Skylor.", I said, trying to be friendly. Then she said that I could come in. I nodded slowly, walking into the house. It was warmer in here than it was outside, and I was thankful. Behind outside when there was supposed to be snow coming in a t-shirt and shorts wasn't the warmest thing in the world.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:34 pm

- Skylor -

I nodded. "You too." I said faintly, unsure of how friendly I should be. My personality's not a bucket of roses. I nodded and looked around. "Uh... So..." I said slowly. I really felt like bringing Shanti, Dan and Jack into being. It just felt... Odd. I was terrible at starting conversations. On the other hand, right off the bat, Dan and Jack would immediately start drilling him about questions, video games, his name, everything. "Do you mind if I bring my friends back?" I asked, kind of feeling like I should. I wanted them here.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:38 pm

"Sure.", I shrugged, sitting down on the floor. I didn't really know what to do now. I thought that the door would have been shut in my face, or I would be attacked. Not be invited in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next