Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Chicken Smoothie Username : hdmwolf
Cancer Rat

Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) Empty
PostSubject: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:06 am

המוות הוא באווירהמוות הוא באווירהמוות הוא באווירהמוות הוא באווירהמוות הוא באווירהמוות הוא באווירהמוות הוא באווירהמוות הוא באווירהמוות הוא באווירהמוות הוא באווירהמוות הוא באווירהמוות הוא באווירהמוות הוא באווירהמוות הוא באווירהמוות הוא באוויר

Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) 5844948-md

המוות הוא באווירהמוות הוא באווירהמוות הוא באווירהמוות הוא באווירהמוות הוא באווירהמוות הוא באווירהמוות הוא באווירהמוות הוא באווירהמוות הוא באווירהמוות הוא באווירהמוות הוא באווירהמוות הוא באווירהמוות הוא באווירהמוות הוא באווירהמוות הוא באווירהמוות הוא באוויר

~ §.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§ ~ אם אתה מעריך את החיים שלך, להפנות את הגב ~ §.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§ ~

ברכות למסע.

עד שמצאת דרך לפענח את המסר הזה, זה כבר יהיה מאוחר מדי. במובנים, הלוואי שיכולתי לומר לך את מה שהייתי צריכה כבר מזמן, אבל כמו שאמרתי. ברגע זה מוקדם מדי, ואין שום דרך שאנו יכולים לשנות את מה שקרה. יהיו הרוגים. מקרי מוות רבים עצוב, כי אתה תוהה למה שקרה, ואף פעם לא תדע. לא יהיה מאושר, וזה כיף, אבל רק לרגעים קצרים של זמן. ואף על פי המסר הזה מזמן, אני עדיין שולח אותו, כדי להראות לך שאכפת לי.

אתה תעמוד בפני קשיים רבים. חיים את החיים של נייט לא קל. מציאת מישהו לסמוך יותר כך. אני יודעת לעשות את הבחירות הנכונות, ולכן אני לא צריך לדאוג בקשר לזה. העניין הוא, שיש לך יותר אתה רואה. האבירים הם לא להישאר בחושך. האבירים הם בני אדם. יש להם רגשות, וטיפול. הם אכפת לי אם מישהו מת, או אם מישהו מקבל נפצעו אנושות. הם אכפת לי אם הם עזבו. הם יכולים לעבור את הכאב הבלתי נתפס, ועדיין להיות מסוגל להצליח. ואתה, חוו את כל זה.

אני יודע שזה קשה לתת אמון, ואת פיסת הנייר שלך ולחץ את ידו עכשיו, זה מה שאתה מרגיש, זה כל מה שנותר לקוות. אבל עדיין. אני רוצה שתדע משהו. לא משנה כמה אחרים מנסים לשבור אמון שלך, לקרוע אותך לגזרים, את זקוק לזה, אם אתה להביס אותם. הם לא יעצרו דבר להביא אותך למטה, כפי שראית, יהרוג את זה יותר מדי.

אני לא יכול להגיד מי אני, אבל אני חייב לומר, שאני גאה בך שלא תיאמן. אתה עושה דברים כי אני מעולם לא חשבתי שאתה תעשה. כל הזמן אתה כבר חיים, אני כבר צופה את פני ברוח, המבקשים כי אני יכול להיות איתך. לא משנה היכן אתה נמצא, ולמה. לא משנה אם אתה אבוד, או לבד. או מאושרת. אני תמיד אהיה גאה, ואתה תהיה בלב שלי. אם אתה חושב שזה הסוף, יש לי את המשימה המפחידה של לידע אותך כי זה לא. הקרב לא נגמר. לכן, עליך להמשיך אל תוך סאגה. ההגדה של כוח. ההגדה של אמון. ההגדה, של האבירים.

~ §.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§ ~ סקיי ימות ראשון ~ §.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§ ~

They are not humans.

They are unknown beings to us

They do not expose themselves to humans fully

They are figures of light and mist in their natural form

They take the form of a human unless severely injured or about to die

They turn into their natural form if injured, instead of taking the form of a human

They do this so that it doesn't use up their energy to heal themselves

These creatures have powers

They can bring things into being

Not actual life, but they can create the solid illusion

If they imagined their brother standing in front of them

An illusion that looked just like him

Would appear

It would talk and act independently

Just as their brother would

But it's not living

And can be willed away by the creator of the illusion

These creatures that can do this

Are called Knights.

~ §.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§ ~ יישפך דם ~ §.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§ ~

Setting

Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) City_at_night

This RP will take place in New York City, and some part of a forest out skirting it. If we leave New York City later, then we will probably change the setting to the mountains and forests. For now, let's stick with New York City, one of the most populated cities in the whole of US. This place is very popular, and gives the Knights a chance to hide with the crowd. The people they're trying to get away from, are Them. Them are those who wish to find the Knights, and use their powers for their own will. It is very hard to catch a Knight, but sometimes they succeed. The place they keep the captured Knights, are in a large underground lab in the mountains.

~ §.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§ ~ כמה יישאר ~ §.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§ ~

The Knights have to survive

They have to evade their enemy

They will have to face hardships

Which will not be easy

Death will come

They have to be careful

Choose their friends

And their enemies

Wisely

Who can you trust?

Is it wise to tell if you are a Knight?

In the fact, that one of Them

Could be listening?

You have to be smart

The road is rough

And you might not make it

~ §.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§ ~ האם לאחרונה ~ §.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§ ~

Rules

1.) All of Goldenstarfc's rules apply
2.) First and foremost, I do NOT want to get drowned out of my RP. I know you guys love to RP, and so do I, but I don't have that much time as you to get on the computer, and I hate it when I get drowned out of a good RP.
3.) So to go with the first rule, please only post up to 3 pages without me.
4.) Romance is encouraged, but please keep it to PG. 13 or less
5.) Violence keep to PG. 13 or less
6.) Please post at least three lines each time, or try to. I understand if you have writers block, and that is accepted. If it is so, then you can write as much as you can before your writers block noms you.
7.) I do not have any kind of key word or code.
8.) Wait for me to accept you please. :3
9.) Swearing is okay as long as you just write the first word and star out the others. Example = s***
10.) When talking out of character, please use ooc, (),[],{}, etc...
11.) No limit on characters. Just only make as many characters as you can handle please.
12.) It'd be cool if this stayed active. I don't want it to die D:
13.) No making one of Them come from nowhere. If you are RPing one of Them, you have to show the chase/tracking before
14.) I want Them to be very evil. I mean, to the extremes. I'd like it though, if not that many people were a character for Them.
15.) PLEASE, DO NOT TRANSLATE ANY OF THE WORDS IN A TRANSLATOR ONLINE. I REALLY DON'T WANT THAT TO SPOIL THE WHOLE RP. IF YOU READ IT, I WILL NOT BE HAPPY.
16.) You are allowed to be a human, Knight, or one of Them. I would like it if there weren't so many of Them though.
17.) BE CREATIVE AND HAVE FUN WITH THE IDEA.

~ §.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§ ~ המפתח הוא המכתב ~ §.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§ ~

Form

Code:
(PLEASE DELETE EVERYTHING IN BRACKETS, INCLUDING THIS)

[b]§ Username:[/b]
[b]§ Character Name:[/b]
[b]§ Gender:[/b]
[b]§ Age:[/b] (Age range no higher than 18)
[b]§ Looks:[/b] (Human form, anime accepted)
[b]§ Personality:[/b] (Must fill out. No 'will rp it out')
[b]§ Theme Song:[/b] (Optional)
[b]§ Likes:[/b] (Optional)
[b]§ Dislikes:[/b] (Optional)
[b]§ History:[/b] (Optional)
[b]§ Siblings/Family:[/b] (They don't have to be in the RP. Just if they remember any family that they have, and if you want, you can bring them in also.)
[b]§ Crush:[/b]
[b]§ Boyfriend/Girlfriend:[/b]
[b]§ Other:[/b]

~ §.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§ ~ אבל מה אכפת לך ~ §.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§ ~

My Characters

§ Username: The Otter
§ Character Name: Skylor Fox (Sky, or Fox)
§ Gender: Female
§ Age: 17
§ Looks: https://2img.net/h/i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af247/pokeaddict17xakatsukifan17/rocker_chick_with_notes.jpg
§ Personality: Skylor is made of stern stuff. She's strong, fierce and defiant, and isn't afraid to protest or talk out loud. She has always kind of felt like a leader, and has that air about her. She is very motherly when it comes to times when she's tired and needs help, which is almost never. She's usually headstrong and impudent, and is a tomboy. She loves rock music, and is very advanced in her Knight-hood. (XD) You'd better leave her alone and not mess with her when she's in her bad mood. It's better to be on her good side. On that side, she is strong, friendly, loves to cheer people up, is very sarcastic, and has a great sense of humor. Very hard core, and if she finds someone who she believes she can trust, she will fight alongside them forever. She never really likes to tell others her feelings, and is more on trying to make others happy, while she worries about herself in her head. She is also very witty and quick and uses her sarcasm against her enemies, loving to tease them. Sky is a good and strong leader.
§ Theme Song: Impossible by Shontelle
§ Likes: Rock music/stuff, hunting birds, sarcasm, lightening the mood, a good argument, strong and silent types, fighting...
§ Dislikes: Them, people who pass through her in her natural form, loud places, the sound of infants crying, too many people...
§ History: N/A
§ Siblings/Family: None that she ever talks about or remembers
§ Crush: None
§ Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None, open. (Good luck.)
§ Other: None

§ Character Name: Rose
§ Age: 6
§ Looks: http://www.zastavki.com/pictures/1152x864/2009/Anime_Anime_girl_in_a_brown_hat_013256_.jpg
§ Personality: Rose practically loves everyone except those who are evil. She's bouncy, but at some times, from her young age, she can get stressed out and start to cry. Most of the time, she fantasizes about what her real family would be like, and often creates the illusion of her dream family, and plays with them when she's alone. She never really is near others, because she doesn't know if they are Them or not, so she sticks around hiding, and creates people to keep her company. Often she resorts to stealing, because she doesn't have any money, but she is basically a very cute and happy little girl, who loves everyone and likes rainbows. The end.
§ Theme Song: N/A
§ Likes: Everybody except Them, ponies, flowers, nice people, candy, food, cats, hummingbirds...
§ Dislikes: Evil people, dragons, monsters, darkness, being alone, people teasing her, feeling sad...
§ Siblings/Family: She doesn't remember them, but she tries all the time to conjure up what her parents would look like. She daydreams about her supposed big sister too.
§ Crush: None, open
§ Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Too young

(DAMON UNDER CONSTRUCTION XD
*STILL WORKING*)

§ Character Name: Damon Shadows
§ Gender: Male
§ Looks: https://2img.net/h/i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu215/You-Under-My-Bed/Timothy.jpg
§ Personality:
§ Theme Song: You found me by The Fray
§ Likes: (Optional)
§ Dislikes: (Optional)
§ Siblings/Family: N/A
§ Crush: None
§ Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None, open

~ §.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§ ~ אולי יהיה לך מזל ~ §.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§ ~

The Knights

Name(Picture embedded) | Gender | Species (Them, Knight, Human?) | Age | Crush | Page form is on(picture embedded sometime) | Username

Skylor Fox | F | Knight | 17 | Open | Pg. 1 | The Otter

Rose | F | Knight | 6 | Open | Pg. 1 | The Otter

Erin | F | Them | 17 | Open | Pg. 1 | Goldenstarfc

Shale (Shay) | F | Knight | 16 | Open | Pg. 1 | Rocketai

Sussex | M | Knight | 16 | Skylor | Pg. 1 | Gekido (Jee-kai-do)

Alistair | M | Human | 17 | Open | Pg. 2 | Rocketai

Karessa | F | Knight | 17 | Open | Pg. 2 | Goldenstarfc

~ §.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§ ~ כי עם קצת מזל, תוכל לשרוד ~ §.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§.:.§ ~

Last edited by The Otter on Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:03 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:47 am

§ Username: Goldenstarfc
§ Character Name: Erin
§ Gender: F
§ Looks: https://m138.photobucket.com/image/anime girl with green hair/Izzy_the_Fox_girl/Green.jpg.html?src=www
§ Personality: Evil to the Knights or whatever, but can be kind to the other Them.
§ Theme Song: (Will add later)
§ Likes: (Will add later)
§ Dislikes: (Will add later)
§ History: (Will add later)
§ Siblings/Family: (Will add later)
§ Crush: None yet
§ Boyfriend/Girlfriend: look above
§ Other: N/a
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:53 am

§ Username: Rocketai
§ Character Name: Shale (or only Shay)
§ Age: 16
§ Looks: https://2img.net/h/i725.photobucket.com/albums/ww254/xNijiiro/Miscellanous/xNijiiro057.png
§ Personality: Shale is kind and happy, but stubborn most of the time and very shy. She is a very lonely person, which means that people making too many questions to her, she'll get confused, maybe run away or even blush, even if it's not personal questions. Since not many people talk to her, anyone who start talking with her of things she like, she'll talk like crazy and never shuttup. Shale grew up with not too many friends, so she creates illusions of friends and family.
§ Likes: Pizza, strawberry sundae, dogs, friendly and kind people, computer, books, video games, chess, daydream.
§ Dislikes: Have to study, Them, noisy and crowed places, when the pizza is late, expensive games.
§ Siblings/Family: Shale doesn't like to talk about her family or anyone related to her.
§ Crush: N/A
§ Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Open
§ Other: N/A
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:00 am

(All accepted. I'm thinking I'll make a boy soon, because we only have girls right now. XD )
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:06 am

(( yeah, lol xD by the way, Otter... What is writers block? And thanks for accepting ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:34 am

§ Username: Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
§ Character Name: Real name unknown, but called Sussex (Suhs-ex).
§ Gender: M
§ Age: 16
§ Looks: https://2img.net/h/i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg165/Jazmin_Day5/RP/WN/Anime-boy-free.jpg
§ Personality: Although he can be rude, Sussex is usually kind. He always trys to cheer up anyone who's down, and cares for the people he loves. He is a jokester, and is sometimes stubborn. He tries to act tough and non-emotional, though inside he is very emotional. (I'll add more later, I have major WB currently)
§ Theme Song: You're Not Alone by Saosin
§ Likes: Skylor, Star-Gazing, Music, cheering people up, cloud-watching, Being Alone, Red, Joking around, hanging out, etc.
§ Dislikes: (WILL BE ADDED)
§ History: Never talks about it
§ Siblings/Family: None
§ Crush: Skylor
§ Girlfriend: currently none
§ Other: Nope

Last edited by Gekido (Jee-kai-do) on Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:25 pm

(Gekido accepted. :3

I just wanted you guys to know that you can also RP plain humans and sometimes one of Them. Are all of you Knights? Or Rocketai, is the character that you made just now a human?

I just need to know before I put up the names on the first page)
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:27 pm

((Erin's one of them bye.))
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:27 pm

(( mah character is a Knight... Why? I need to write something to say that I'm Knight? ))
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:34 pm

(I dunno. Well, you were wondering if you could be a human, so I finally decided that there could be humans, Knights, and Them. So, I just need to know because I put that in the part where they're listed on the front page. Thankee. :3 )
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:44 pm

Sussex is a Knight.))
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:44 pm

(( oh, right! no, no. I'll be knight! ^^ maybe I'll make a Them and a human later ))
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:24 pm

((I said Erin's one of Them.))
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:48 pm

(My bad.)
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:11 pm

(( so when do we start? :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:52 pm

(( I'll make a male human ))

§ Username: Rocketai
§ Character Name: Alistair
§ Gender: Male
§ Looks: https://2img.net/h/i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee157/hiro-sohma91/DGM/animeguy.jpg
§ Personality: Alistair is kind and active when and where he wants. Most of the time, he is silent towards strange people, but is very dear to the people he likes and trusts. Being Shale's best friend, Alistair treats her like his sister. He knows that she is very lonely and shy so he tries his best in not make her embarrassed, but he does not know that she is a Knight nor he knows what a Knight or Them is.
§ Likes: Alistair has almost the same interests as Shay. He loves video games, computer, horror movies, sleep, comfortable bed, potato chips and swimming.
§ Dislikes: Classic music, childdish games/programs, colorful things, rude people.
§ History: Alistair is a normal human that grew up normal... Or so he tells. Alistair doesn't reveal much about his background.
§ Siblings/Family: Mother, Rebecca; Father, Bryce; young brother, Dennis.
§ Crush: Open
§ Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Open
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:58 am

(Accepted. And we can start now. Also, I changed the language. >:3 )

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was day on the busy streets of New York City. People ran here and there throughout the chaotic mass, not caring about other people's cares. Every single person thought that their life was the most valuable, so they should get to where they need first. Everyone thinking they were important, always results in a chaotic mess. People hailed taxis on the sidewalks, the bright yellow of the car paint barely visible through the stream of cars, stopping and going. Everyone was trying to get everywhere at the same time. So of course, why would they pay any attention to others?

Away from the hustle and bustle in the alleyway, something interesting was happening. There was a patch of something in the air, barely visible. But still, you could see it if you looked closely. Slowly, the apparition began to drop down from the air, and started to form something on the ground. Starting at the base, shoes began to form, then legs, then a torso... It was kind of like the "cloud" was forming something by dropping down pieces after pieces, until finally, there stood, a girl. She looked completely normal. Long pale-brown hair that framed her face. Dark mysterious eyes. Tall lean figure that showed that she was not someone you would want to mess with. After standing there for a moment, she began to move.

- Skylor -

I held up a hand in front of my face, turning it back and forth to make sure I hadn't missed any parts of a normal human when I was forming myself. I never totally liked being a human, but it beat floating around all the time. So, it was just sometimes hard to change every so often, without missing some part of yourself behind, or forgetting what a nice face looked like. I looked down at my shoes and then up again, a mirror forming in my hand as I created it, and I held it up to my face. All looked in order. I was myself now in human form. Skylor Fox, the Knight. I shook myself off and let the mirror drift apart into the wind, not holding the form I wanted the illusion to take anymore in my mind. Yawning, I started to walk down the alleyway and out into the light. The brightness was pretty bright. Well, go figure. But it wasn't as bright as it could be. The tall buildings of New York blocked out the sun more and more every day as more were being built. I frowned and looked around, unsure what to do. At least people would see me as a normal girl, and not in my normal form. But there was still the possibility that one of Them could be lurking out in that crowd. I shuddered at the thought and began walking. It suddenly occurred to me that I hadn't checked one thing. Was the note still in my pocket? I slipped my hand into the denim pocket of my jeans and pulled out the ancient-looking piece of paper.

Opening it up, I saw the thing that I always say. Strange letters in a language that I didn't understand at all. It was kind of confusing. I had found it when I was a bit younger. It had happened when I had first taken the form of a human to hide in with the crowd. It was there, in my pocket. It had always been there since. I had never been able to tell what it was for or what it was from. Some day I hoped that I would be able to decipher it, but right now, it was still a mystery. I noticed I was blocking a few people from crossing the street and skipped to the side, mumbling sorry as I went, and stuffed the note back into my pocket. Crazy teens these days. I heard one mumble and I stuck my tongue out at his back and turned around, walking down the sidewalk. I was feeling kind of hungry, so I looked along the streets for a good restaurant. Yes, even Knights eat food. I finally found a nice restaurant called Trattoria, which was dark inside and nice and cool. I looked around for a moment outside the door, just to make sure no one was looking, and then created the illusion of my close friends that I had made up. I never really had friends, so over the time I created three of them. Their names were Shanti, Jack and Dan. Of course, I could never really get over the thought that they had no idea they were being created by me. Dan, like he had been walking with me all the time, asked. "So we're eating here?" he asked. I nodded. Shanti smiled at me "Hey Skylor." she said shyly, staring at the restaurant door.

Jack looked around, and started to do little twirls like he was a ballerina. Don't ask me. We walked into the door and into the restaurant, looking around. Dan grinned at Jack. "Nice place." he said, and Jack looked at the ceiling. "Yeah! The food even covers up the smell of moth balls!" Shanti shoved Jack. "Jack. Be nice to the restaurant." she said, and Jack rolled his eyes and turned to a wall, bowing to it. "Good evening." Dan snickered and Shanti rolled her eyes. I smiled at them and turned around, to see a prissy looking waiter staring at me. "How many?" she asked coldly, and I turned to the others, and then back to the waitress. "4 please." I said simply, and she nodded. "Right this way." She said blandly, and I motioned for Shanti, Dan, and Jack to follow. Dan was still snickering from Jack's antics. We were seated at a table and Dan picked up a menu, peering closely at the words. "Uh... Ew. Shrimp. I hate shrimp." He said and I nodded. "Then don't get it." I offered. Jack was thinking otherwise. "I need some kind of pea soup so that I can shoot the peas out of my straws." he mumbled out loud, and Dan took the menu away from him, and looked at it. "Here. You want the peas and carrot soup." He said, placing a finger where it was listed on the menu. A waiter soon came and gave us skinny bread sticks to eat while we thought about what we ordered. Dan and Jack, immediately took two and started to fence with each other.

I made them both be tricksters, but now, I didn't really want them to get noticed. I glanced out the window and sighed. While the boys were playing, Shanti turned to me and said. "Could I have the chicken?" she asked, and I nodded. Jack heard her and immediately ruined it for her. "I saw them skinning and plucking the feathers from it. It was still alive." he snickered and Shanti made a face. "Gross Jack!" she complained, and I shoved Jack on the shoulder. "Jack. No spoiling eachother's food plans." I said. We ordered soon and the food came out. Jack poked his soup experimentally, making a face as he saw something bob in it. "Gross. There are peas and carrots in this." I rolled my eyes. Maybe I should have created them when I did, a little bit more smarter. "Maybe that would be explained by the title "Pea and Carrot Soup?" I said and Jack shrugged. "I still get to shoot things." he said and picked up his straw, sucking a pea into it, and blowing out, hitting Shanti smack on the cheek. "Jaaaaack!" she complained, eyeing his soup. "I don't want to get pelted with other people's food!" she complained. I laughed slightly as Dan started to do a jig sitting down. These guys always cheered me up. "Then get me back by pelting me with some of your food." Shanti glowered at Jack's answer. "For your information, I can't shoot chicken out of a straw." she stared glumly at the chicken in front of her. "And besides. We shouldn't do food fights. Right Skylor?" she asked me, and I nodded. "No food fights right now." I said with a grin. Jack kept on shooting peas and carrots at everyone anyways.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(All I can do for now. Can't do Rose. :3 I would post more, but I have to get off.)
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:39 am

(( Goddammit, woman! You write like crazy!! D: ))

"Y'know, I think the movie pretty sucked..." mumbled Alistair next to Shale. They just left the movie theater when a movie called Avatar was already in the credits. Shale shook her head while drinking a cup of coke and walking beside Alistair "It wasn't that bad! I think you're this grumpy because the humans lost" she said chuckling. Alistair was always with the humans in games, movies and all that, even if the humans were planning to blow up everything or to burn an orphanage of kitties. While in the theater, Alistair couldn't stop screaming "C'mon!! Show those blue monkeys who's the boss!!!" and the people was only saying "Shhhhhhh!!". Some guards almost took Alistair out of the theater, but Shale used illusion to confuse the guards and they left the cinema, chasing an invisible Alistair.

"The only thing I liked in the movie was the battle and the graphics... But beside that, crap!" he muttered and grabbed a little popcorn that Shale was holding. They crossed the street and Shale looked around. There was a lot of people, and who knows if it was one of Them? Since she never told Alistair about the Knights or Them, he wasn't so worried and only grumbled about how he disliked the movie "...I mean, who'd want to live with those Na'vis, without computer, tecnollogy and all that? I think I would go crazy if I lived in Pandora for only two days!" he continued mumbling, but Shale wasn't even paying attention. She was still trying to search for anyone unnusual that looked like Them, but the only one staring at her was a small boy, about 3 years, chuckling at her. "Shay?" Alistair's voice grabbed her attention "Oh, yeah? Sorry... Just lost in thought..." she said over the sound of some cars honking and cursing each other"Ow... It's only getting worse... Wanna go to a café?" asked Alistair throwing the popcorn empty bag into the dumpster "But I'm hungry..." said Shale "What?! You ate two sacks of popcorn and three chocolate bars and you're still hungry??"
"But the popcorn wasn't so delicious..."
"Alright... Where you wanna go?"
"Hmmm..." Shale looked at the sides and pointed at a restaurant named Trattoria.
"Italian food?" mumbled Alistair "Alright, alright... Let's go eat something. I'm also a bit hungry since you ate all the popcorn"
"And you started throwing popcorn in the screen!!"
"Because it was getting bored!"
Shale laughed and rolled her eyes "Let's go, you hairless Wookiee." she said, entering in the restaurant and grabbed a seat, while Alistair sat in the other side of the table and there was already a menu in it "Well... I'll only ask for some fries and a coke..." he said not even opening the menu. Shale read it and said "I'll ask for a pizza"
"Alright... Waiter!!" Alistair screamed and a woman in waiter clothes with a italian accent came to their table "Yes? What is your order?"
"I want some fries and a coke..."
"And I want a medium pizza with pepperoni"
"Anything else?" asked the waiter, writing in a note. "No thanks" said Alistair and he started playing with the cutlery.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:46 am

Sussex: My light purple eyes drifted lazily from left to right, studying the gray objects above me. No one was up here with me, on top of this sky-scraper, and I didn't mind. Just me and the sky. Drawing in a breath, I noticed that it was clearer up here, dispite the blanket of smog that covered the city. Closing my eyes, I listened to the honking, talking and police sirens down below. You could never get any peace or quiet in the city, but you get used to it. I sat up, my long red and black hair falling onto my face. It would make most people nuts for their hair to cover your face, but it never bugged me. In fact, I kinda liked it. Standing up, I brushed some debris off of my pants and shirt. I walked over to the edge of the sky-scraper, looking down. The world below me looked so small, and far away. Up here it felt like my own oasis, where I didn't have to worry about Them, or any other thing for that matter. ((Hurr.... I fail xD))
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:03 pm

§ Username: Goldie
§ Character Name: Karessa
§ Gender: female
§ Looks: https://m154.photobucket.com/image/anime%20girl%20with%20auburn%20hair/AnimeRoseGirl1993/Anime%2520Red%2520Head%2520Girl/anime-12.jpg.html?src=www
§ Personality: Shy, keeps to herself.
§ Theme Song: Disgusting by Miranda Cosgrove
§ Likes: Will edit
§ Dislikes: Will edit
§ History: Will edit
§ Siblings/Family: Will edit
§ Crush: None yet
§ Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Look above
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:26 pm

(Accepted. :3 )

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- Skylor -

I started to eat quietly, watching my friends joke around. Dan was staring to get fidgety. He could never stay in one spot for too long without getting a little annoyed. I bet that in a few minutes he'll start to bug the heck out of all of us. I took the opportunity to give him something to do. "Here Dan. Look at the menu for dessert." I said. The waiter came over and smiled as polite as he could. That smile made me want to punch his face in. He was smiling, but it meant to me "I'm better than you" Just something that I always think about when someone fake-smiles. "And how is everything so far." he asked with that smile still plastered onto his face like it was a plastic surgery. I smiled back, resisting the urge to kick him in the shin. "Lovely." I said, my voice sickly smooth. Jack broke the ice for me. "I WANT A REFILL." he shouted at the top of his lungs. I winced. He had had too much caffeine already. "Jack. No more iced tea for you." I said, but he didn't listen. He handed the stricken waiter his glass and Jack gave him a frosty glare. "Don't just stand there. Hop to it!" I started to find that I was laughing. Jack knew how to put them in their places. I noticed that something had changed in the air. Maybe some more tension? Something different? But all that had changed were that two people had come in and sat down at a two-seat table. Nothing different about that. Our table's party was probably the only abnormal thing in the whole restaurant.

Shanti was watching the two boys with a disgusted look on her face, that I knew she was desperately trying to hold. It wasn't easy to not laugh when Dan and Jack were in their element. The waiter came back with a large glass full of the iced tea, and Jack took it happily, slurping down the liquid. The waiter looked at me, and I met him with hard eyes. I didn't like him. "Ah... W... Would you like er... Dessert?" he stammered, obviously not sure what to say near me. I nodded slightly. "We're still ordering." I said, and the waiter quickly bobbed off, most likely happy to be away from me. I smiled at Shanti who had watched our exchange, and she smiled back. I pulled some hair out of my face and continued to eat some scraps that was left of what I had ordered. There was still the fact that we had no money, but I could take care of that easy. Dan looked over at me, tired of watching Jack drink his caffeinated tea. "What're we going to do after this?" he asked, and I shrugged. "What do you want to do?" I asked. Shanti piped up. "Let's go to the zoo." she offered shyly. I frowned and shook my head. "I don't like zoos... They're too depressing." I complained. I never liked them. The fact that animals were being kept up in cages just for human's delight made chills go down my spine. Jack spoke up. "Can I have a whole chocolate mousse cake to myself?" he asked. I glanced over at him. "No." I answered firmly. Not that I didn't think that he couldn't eat it all, but because he would probably throw it up later, or go on an extreme sugar high.

"Let's go to the mall." Dan offered. Shanti looked at him with her eyebrows raised. "Since when do you like the mall?" she asked, and Dan shrugged. "Since just a few seconds ago. I mean, it beats hanging around here, waiting for Jack to go crazy." he said, and Shanti nodded, as if considering the idea. I looked at all of them. "Well, your choice. I'll pay." I said, since I had a limitless amount of money at my finger tips. I mean, literally. Jack was the first to say something. "I want dessert first, before we go anywhere." he said, and Dan nodded. "Seconded." he said. I nodded. "Jack. How about we order a mousse for all of us, and then we'll see how it goes from there, kay?" I asked, and Jack nodded eagerly, finishing the lasts of his drink. He'd have to go to the bathroom tons later if he keeps on drinking that much liquid. I made a wry face at that thought and turned. "So. Chocolate mousse?" everyone nodded. "Waiter. Chocolate mousse please." I called, and the waiter bobbed back into the kitchen again.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:48 pm

Alistair took out of his backpack a comic and started reading it, waiting for his fries. Shale was quietly staring at the strange four people in the table on the other side of the restaurant. They were... Odd. But not odd like you see someone trying to eat the bones of a chicken... They were-- "Hey, Shay" Alistair waved at Shale that was deep in thoughts "I wouldn't be staring at people if I were you..." he whispered, noticing that Shale was staring at the strange people in the other table. They looked like ordinary teenagers, only having lunch together, but there was something coming out of them... Something magical. Shale shook her head when the waiter came and delivered Shay's pizza and Alistair's fries and a cup of coke.
Alistair ate little by little the fries, being more concentrated in his comic. It looked rude of him, reading a book while another one was silent in the table, but Shale never bothered with it. She even liked when people forget about her, even Alistair.
She started eating her pepperoni pizza and was thinking what she would do next... Alistair wanted to go to a café, but Shale was tired and wanted to go to her apartment, but she never liked to disappoint Alistair, since everyday, he plays Counter Strike in the café with other people and Shay loves to watch, but she was more concerned about Them...
Shale've been reading about some people being kidnapped, people she knew as knights. They were most likely being kidnapped by Them, so Shale only stays in the streets until afternoon. She never trusted night.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:20 pm

While I was dreamily looking down at the streets below, my stomach roared with hunger. Wonderful. I lifted my gaze and turned around toward the stairs. It was a long walk up, and it was surely going to be a long walk down. Sighing, I opened the rusty door. It let out a shreak, which hurt my ears. Flinching, I started to walk down the stairs. Keeping a tight grip on the rail, I pounded down the steps. The noise echoed through the empty spiral, making every stop sound like a giant or something was running around. Suddenly, my foot slid from under me, and I crashed down hard onto the steps. "Ow...", I muttered, feeling a great deal of pain coming from the back of my head, where it collided into the edge of a stair. I stroked the hair on top of it, making sure that it wasn't bleeding. Luckily, nothing red appeared on my hand when I looked.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:25 pm

- Skylor -

I looked around and waited patiently for Dan and Jack to finish the mousse, because I had my own fill. Shanti seemed a bit fidgety, and I leaned over, giving her a questioning look. "You see those people over there?" she whispered to me, and I nodded. Normal-looking people. "One of them keeps on staring at us." she said, and I turned and peered at the one that wasn't reading a book. She did keep on sending glances over at us, I'll give you that. I shrugged and looked back at Jack and Dan, of which Dan was trying to balance a bread stick on the bridge of his nose, and it kept falling off. Finally, Jack took the breadstick and ate it. I smiled slightly at them, but my gaze shifted back over to the other people that Shanti had pointed out. Now that she had told me, I noticed them more. The one had stopped staring at us, which I was grateful of, but what if they knew that Dan, Jack, and Shanti were illusions? Were they one of Them? I frowned and looked back. Jack was looking at me. "Why the frowny face?" he asked, and I rolled my eyes at him. "Come on guys. I want to go." I said. I just kind of wanted to get away from the people. There was something about them... I shook myself and turned, calling a waiter to the table. He gave us the check. The total was $67.99. It was actually quite little for what we ordered, with Jack's refills and all, but still, it was better than spending tons of money. I handed the waiter the money, little did he know that it would just turn into particles and float away once he placed it in the cash register. I gave him a cheesy smile as he took it and he gave me a look. Finally, we stood up. "C'mon guys. Let's go." I said, and they followed me out the door.

It wasn't like I would meet up with those people again. But something about them made me think that I would. I frowned and tried to shake it off again, but it was hard. The wind outside hit my face hard, blowing my long hair out of my face for once. I breathed in deeply, glad to be out of the restaurant, and started to walk down the street. "I'm cold." complained Jack. His comment was followed by Shanti and Dan's complaints. I frowned, and concentrated, creating coats on them. Dan held out his arms and examined his warm jacket. "Coolio!" he exclaimed. They didn't totally know I could do this stuff. I mean, of course, they experienced it. They knew I created money to pay for things, and all that stuff. It might not register though in their minds. Or maybe, it registered that I was different, but not that they were created by me. The whole concept was very mind confusing, so I shook it off. At part of an intersection, I stopped, turning to Dan, Jack, and Shanti. "So... Whatcha wanna do?" I asked. "Mall? Bookstore? What?" I offered. It was getting pretty cold. Well, it was late august. Soon it would be winter, so maybe we might be getting our first snow soon. Who knew. "Mall." voted Shanti as she rubbed her arms with her hands, obviously cold. I turned to Jack and Dan. They were having a contest who could be the most ninja-esque, and move around. Currently, Jack was trying to do a backwards flip off of a street lamp pole. I rolled my eyes but still smiled. "Don't die before we get to warmth, okay Jack?" I asked. Jack looked up and gave me a lopsided grin.

"I vote mall. Because it's warm and stuff." Dan said, coming up from behind Jack. "And it has like, everything." Jack punched him in the shoulder. "Not everything my good ninja friend. They do not have elephants." he said, holding his hands in front of him together, like he was a wise meditator. Jack gave him a wry look as he rubbed his arm. "If I had a snowball right now, I'd pelt you with it." he complained. "I second that." Shanti said, shooting a look at Dan, who grinned cheekily back. "So. Mall it is." I said. I was the kind of elected leader of my small make believe pod of illusions. They all trusted me enough. Jack started to do a dance as we waited for the cars to pass, and we could walk across the road. It would most likely snow soon from the looks of how cold it was getting. Maybe I should prepare before, and give them all gloves and hats and boots. I looked back at them, and they seemed to be doing okay. It wasn't like they could die of cold. Illusions could never die. And if they were struck or injured, then I could just let go of creating them, and they would disappear into thin air. Finally the walking signal flashed on the screen across the street, and I hustled across, Dan, Jack and Shanti hurrying after me.

"So... The mall is this way, right?" I asked, pointing down the street to our left. Shanti nodded, and I kept on walking. I was grateful to be out of the restaurant, and into the fresh air. Being in small spaces made me feel uncomfortable, and cornered. I loved being out in the open air. This way, I had more space to fight if someone attacked us, not like that would happen. But I liked it more. Dan and Jack were still having a contest. Dan was leaping over fire hydrants. Jack, was sliding down black ice that was on the side walk. <i>Well... no injuries so far. That's good.</i> "Here we are!" Shanti chirped as she stopped in front of a small-looking building. I eyed it curiously and she caught my look. "Don't worry. It actually has more floors than you think, and goes back. This is just the entrance." she assured and I nodded. Jack jumped from a large boulder and landed right next to Shanti, making a loud slamming noise with his feet on the sidewalk. Shanti squeaked and Jack started laughing. Shanti glared at him. "JACK. Stop scaring me." she complained. "Come on." I said and we all walked into the mall.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:50 pm

So much awesome xD:))
Still rubbing my head in pain, I walked out of the tall building. Another growl came from my stomach, remembering how hungry I was. Looking around, I saw a mall nearby. Huh, I bet it has a food court. I thought to myself, walking in that direction. I pushed myself through the sea of busy people, feeling like a fish swimming upstream. So many people! (yay for short post! xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next