Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:56 pm

Alistair looked at the four teenagers that just left the restaurant "Huh... I think you scared them off..." he mumbled and he ate the last of his fries. Shale blushed and covered her face with both her hands "It wasn't my intention... When I get bored, I start looking at people..." she said, giving the last bite in her pepperoni pizza "Those people are getting weirder and weirder... One day I was also staring at a pretty girl who was passing by, she noticed me and ran away"
Shale chuckled "Well, I also don't like people staring at me, but I didn't notice that my stare was so... Intense that made them run away"
"Heh, yeah right..." said Alistair and he drank all the coke, he put the comic back on his backpack "So, you finished?"
Shale nodded and placed some money on the table "Let's go" she said and stood up, with Alistair behind her.
When they opened the door of the restaurant, a shock of cold passed through their bones "Wow! That was... Quick!" Alistair said chukling while rubbing his hands together and Shale was doing the same. "Well... It's almost winter..." she mumbled and Alistair nodded "Yeah... I read in the news that it may have snow this week... I LOVE snow!!" he said happily while they were walking in the streets.
"Brrrrr!! I hate cold!" grumbled Shay "So, what do you want to do?" she asked.
"Meh, I think I'll go home... I promised my father that I would do my homework earlier" said Alistair, rolling his eyes. His father, Bryce, was very rude towards his elder son, since he only do the homework late or never do it. Alistair promissed him that he would do the homework after school... But after school, he went to watch Avatar with Shale.
"Didn't you want to go to the café?" asked Shale
"It's tempting, I know... But my father will have my head! And it's pretty cold and we don't have any jackets" he shrugged.

After walking through the streets, Alistair stopped in front of the premise. The apartment was new, with eight floors, and he lived in the seventh.
"Do you want me to accompany you at your home?" asked Alistair before going inside the building. Shale shook her head "Alistair, I'm not a 5 years old kid... I know where I live" she said chuckling. Alistair shrugged and smiled "Alright, alright. See you tomorrow!" he said and waved at her. Shay waved back and crossed the street. It was very cold... She went to the corner of a street where no one was looking and she made illusions of a warm jacket. There's no one expecting her at home, so there was little point in doing that... She decided to look around the shops and maybe buy some new clothes, or see promotions of games for her XBOX360. She never liked to create illusions of things, because she felt like she was cheating in a game, and she liked to be honest. She created illusions most of the time, of friends, family, but objects are rare... Only in this kind of situation, where she is cold and there are no jackets for her to wear nearby.

Alistair went to his appartment using the wooden elevator. The elevator was classic, with steel buttons and a pale brown carpet, which made Alistair sneeze everytime he uses it. He pressed the button written 7 and it started glowing green. He waited paciently until a song echoed through the small room. The song was Bethoven's, and Alistair quickly lost his pacient since he hated classic musics.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:03 pm

I finally got up to the mall, after charging through the crowded streets. Man, I almost got bowled over by the humans. Taking in a deep breath of the foul smelling air, I stepped forward toward the mall. The automatic doors swung open, a gust of warm air hitting my face. Ahh, warm felt good.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:30 pm

Shale moved through some stores, proving some clothes, shoes and jewels. Until she got to the mall. It looked small from outside, but it was pretty big from inside.
Shay went inside the mall and it was very warm inside... And she felt the smell of warm coffee... She already took out the money from her pocket.

Alistair opened the door of his apartment and went inside like a cat... "ALISTAIR!!"
Gggnn... Dang...
A 6 foot tall man with grey, half brown hair and a mustache using a pair of reading glasses, was on the other side of the kitchen in the apartment. The look on his face was... Scary.
"Ehhh~.... Hi..." Alistair dry swallowed "...Dad." he muttered, making an innocent face.
"Alistair..." Bryce slowly said, removing his glasses. Alistair already knew what would happen. "What did we combined today at the morning?" he asked, with a very calm voice.
"Uhh... That I would... Take Dennis to piano classes tomorrow?" he invented.
"NO!! You said you would come home earlier, not going to a café like you always do and waste your money, and would do your homework... Isn't that right, Alistair?"
"Yeah... Uhh... But I didn't went to a café today"
"Really?"
"Uh-huh..."
"Then what did you do that you were at the street until now?"
"I was... Uhh... Trying to look a present for Dennis! Heh-eh... Isn't his birthday next month?" he lied... Alistair was always a terrible liar.
His father facepalmed "And since when do you care for Dennis?"
"Since... A few seconds ago?"

(( WB got me with a pokeball now D: ))
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:39 pm

((Please delete Erin.))
Karessa: I walked through the stores of the mall, and accidentally bumped into someone. (I dun care who.) "Oh! So sorry!" I said quickly.
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:45 pm

"No problem! It's my fault!" said Shale smiling shyly.

Alistair got the biggest scolding of all his life... His father screamed with him and woke up his mother and brother. Alistair went to his room quietly and started making his homework... Very lazy.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:54 pm

§ Username: Goldie
§ Character Name: Kenric
§ Gender: M
§ Age: 18
§ Looks: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:zf7GjGnjzi-tvM:http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1238/takumascmilkebe9
§ Personality: Quite a bit of a flirt, is mostly nice.
§ Theme Song: BAM by Miranda Cosgrove
§ Likes: May add later.
§ Dislikes: Look above.
§ History: Look above.
§ Siblings/Family: His little sister is Ressa.
§ Crush: Shale
§ Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None yet.
§ Other: He's one of Them.

Karessa: "I'm Karessa. And I think it was my fault. I was zoning."

Last edited by Goldenstarfc on Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:02 pm

"Uhh..." Shale hesitated a little... She didn't know if she could trust this girl... What if she was one of Them? "I'm Hester" she said smiling.

Alistair looked at his window, thinking in his exicise of physics... Boring.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:07 pm

Gazing around the people-covered building, I noticed a sign saying "FOOD COURT" and a big red arrow pointing to the right. Guess that must be it.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:02 pm

Karessa: "Cool!"

Kenric: It was odd to think my brain was like a computer. Kind of. Like, whenever a Knight was nearby, a little alarm went off and when I could see them, my brain saw a blinking white light around them. I wandered through the mall, and heard a 'beep beep beep' inside my head. "Crap." I murmered. "I don't have my freakin' equipment on me. I wandered around, and saw two cuties, surrounded by a blinking white light. I walked towards them. "Hey." I said to a cute blonde, almost totally ignoring the redhead.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:08 pm

"Ah?!" said Shale, scaring when another voice came from behind. She looked at a blond guy staring at her. She never liked when people stared at her, but she gave a shy smile.

Alistair yawned and fell asleep in his homework. That wouldn't be cool... Alistair drools while he sleep and wouldn't be too cool do that in his homework...
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:14 pm

Kenric: "Oh, sorry. D'I startle you?" I said, trying to be calm. Inside, I was totally frantic. She's a freakin' Knight! But she's cute! "Um... I'm Kenric." I said.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:19 pm

D: I hate typing sometimes)) I lifted my two hands on top of my head. Flinching, I quickly put them down back to my sides. Ow. I guess I forgot about today's head wound. I'm always clumsy, so I wasn't surprised of falling down the stairs. Today must not have been my--- Forgetting to looked anyway but the ground, I crashed into a blonde girl. Automatically I jabbed the person in the stomach. Oops. Reflexes. Usually when I crash into someone, it's usually because I was in trouble or fighting. So I attacked her. "Uhh.. s-sorry.", I didn't know what to say. I just crashed into her, and then jabbed her stomach with my elbow. Yep, it definately wasn't my day.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:22 pm

Why is everyone talking to me and giving me their names?, thought Shale, Is it possible... That these two are Them and are acting friendly so that they can attrach me to some dark place and kidnap me? I must be careful...
"Oh... Uhh... Well..." she mumbled, blushing. She wasn't accustomed with too many people talking to her and reveling their names "I'm Hester..." she said shyly.
Suddenly, another boy bumped into her "Wahh!!" she said, frightened.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:28 pm

"S-sorry.", I looked away, not wanting to make eye contact. "I-I'm clumsy. Plus I-Im not thinking straight cause I slipped and hit my head on the stairs after Cloud-gazing and I was hungry and---" I then noticed that I was spewing everything out and I sounded insane. "Sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:29 pm

"Ahh...." Shale said nothing, only shook her head. All her blood already went to her legs, incase she needs to run.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:31 pm

Kenric: I pushed the guy back, gently... ish... I glared at him. "Ow! Gotta REALLY bad head-ache." I said, rubbing my head and hoping the stuppid beeping would stop.

Karessa: I glanced over at the Kenric boy, confused as he pushed the other boy. "You okay?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:32 pm

"S-sorry that I punched you in the stomach. Reflexes...", My heart stopped feeling as if it was going to burst out of my chest. "...."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:33 pm

Too many people..., Shale thought, already with the plan in her head to run away... Maybe while they are paying attention to something else, I could slip away?
Shale started giving a few slowly steps backwards, away from the trio.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:36 pm

I looked up from the ground, seeing that the girl I hurt was backing away. "I'm not gonna hurt you anymore.", I mumbled, trying to make her less scared, "Pinky promise."
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:38 pm

Kenric: "Hey, Harris, where you goin'?" I asked as the girl took a few steps away.

Karessa: "Are you okay?" I kneeled near the boy, helping him up.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:39 pm

"Oh.. Uh... Nothing... I, ahn..."
Too late! Plan B!
"Ivegotthingstodo!" then Shale started walking away from the trio, but not running, since she didn't want to get more attention then she already have. She was very scarlet.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:43 pm

Kenric: "Oh, uh... want to meet at the Verde Cafe tomarrow at noon?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:45 pm

"Oh... Uh..." Shale mumbled. He seemed... nice. But that's how Them can grab their preys most of the time. "W-w-why?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:46 pm

I slowly nodded, my gaze once again dropping to the floor. I was bad at eye-contact.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:58 pm

Kenric: "Just to hang out. I'll buy your lunch, if you want. Or you can." I knew she was questioning me, and I was pretty sure Harris wasn't her real, name, and I don't blame her. But what scared me, is that she'd find out I was one of them eventually. Unless, I decided I wasn't gonna be one of Them anymore. I could, instead, help the Knights. Dad wouldn't approve, but, whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next