Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]

Go down 
+2
GekidoRAWR
Macgirl72
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Macgirl72
Always Posting
Always Posting
Macgirl72

Chicken Smoothie Username : Macgirl72
Cancer Cat

Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:50 pm

Sure.]
Back to top Go down
firestripe77
Always Posting
Always Posting
firestripe77

Chicken Smoothie Username : vesasophia
Capricorn Posts : 146

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:40 pm

(omg sorry, MAJOR recap. from.... first page....)
Back to top Go down
Macgirl72
Always Posting
Always Posting
Macgirl72

Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:37 am

[Well...DappledFrost had her kits. And... Ice's clan has two, or is it one, more cat. Alot of rouges and loners are talking to each other. Thats basically it.]
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Chicken Smoothie Username : hdmwolf
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:00 am

Brooke stared, confused at the two male cats that had seemed to suddenly appear from nowhere. It was a bit overwhelming, seeing as she usually avoided cats. "Er... It's okay..." she said to Bramble, and nodded at Strike. "Don't blame yourself. Gets you nowhere." she said slowly.

(WB...)
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:03 am

Strike nodded, eyes glued to the forest floor.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Macgirl72
Always Posting
Always Posting
Macgirl72

Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:38 am

Ice smiled down at her camp from the BigStone. She was proud of her begining clan for it was growing fast. She wanted to call out to all loners and rouges, telling them about her clan, but she held back. That would be selfish. Oh, and I'm not, She thought angerily at herself, leaping off the boulder.

Sunny nodded to his sister. He turned to Hikoge(If he's still there). "Whats it like beyond the fence? I've only been there once." He asked, sddenly curious.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:54 am

Bramble: "Um... I'm gonna go hunt..." I sprinted off.
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Macgirl72
Always Posting
Always Posting
Macgirl72

Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:29 pm

Ice sighed annd wandered into the dark woods that surrounded her new territory. She walked along the border she had made, next to ThunderClan's and ShadowClan's, rubbing her scent on the ferns.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:29 pm

Bramble: After a bit of hunting, I returned to Ice with a mouse, two voles, an adder, and a sparrow.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:14 pm

"You hunt, fight, and sleep.", Hikoge shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:00 am

Goldie: "Hunt?! FIGHT!?!?" I yowled, disgusted.
Back to top Go down
Macgirl72
Always Posting
Always Posting
Macgirl72

Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:50 am

Sunny's ears perked in surprise. "Fight what?" He asked curiously.

Ice padded back to camp, smiled at Bramble and selected a vole. She sat down and ate it.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:55 pm

"Uhh... badgers, foxes, clan cats, other loners.", Hikoge replied boredly.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:51 pm

"Disgusting."
Back to top Go down
Macgirl72
Always Posting
Always Posting
Macgirl72

Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:27 pm

Sunny looked at his sister, a confused look on his face. He shrugged and smiled. "I wanna fight! Teache me, Teach me!" He cried excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:04 pm

Goldie: "I'm sorry, but I cannot see how any cat could live like that. Ecspecially shes like myself." I said frowning.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:55 pm

"Well, bye guys.", Hikoge replied with a straight face, "I'm bored."
Back to top Go down
Macgirl72
Always Posting
Always Posting
Macgirl72

Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:12 pm

Sunny glared at Hikoge. "TEACH ME!"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:49 pm

"Fine.", Hikoge sighed, "But you have to come into the forest."
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:55 pm

Goldie: "Sunny, you don't want to do this."
Back to top Go down
Macgirl72
Always Posting
Always Posting
Macgirl72

Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:27 pm

Sunny tilted his head. "Why not? Whats wrong with the forest?"
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Chicken Smoothie Username : hdmwolf
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:28 am

| Brooke |

I smiled slightly as the tom stared down at the ground. I wasn't one to hang out near other cats seeing as I was a rouge and all, but this cat didn't seem to pose any threat, and he looked kind of... nice. Normally I would run away at the first sight of another cat, but for some reason, I didn't. I noticed that from me apologizing and all from him bumping into me, that I hadn't really noticed what he looked like. His pelt was patterned like a leopard's fur. He seemed to be a loner since I didn't really smell other scents on him, but as I noticed after a few seconds, he also had the scent of the crazy group of cats that lived in four different groups in the forest. He smelled faintly like the camp with the fish-eaters, and I wondered what he had been doing there. I often spied on the camps, curious as to what they did. In my mind, they were kind of weird. I mean, of course they were grouped together and protected each other, but they had ranks, different names, ceremonies, and they often had meetings where they spoke about what was happening in their "Clans" and they also worshiped these cats that supposedly were in heaven or something. I thought that they were pretty much loonies. I was a snoop, but it kept me alive. That and my skills to survive on my own. Breaking away from thought, I looked at the tom again. He was still staring at the ground as if he had done something wrong, so I tried to break the silence. I didn't want to get too acquainted with this cat in case he told others about me. I liked being hidden from sight, where no one could get to me. I liked being unknown, and I liked being able to slip like a shadow through the trees and overhear snippets of information. I was a great spy.
"My name's Brooke." I told him as nicely as I could. I would probably leave soon, but it'd be nice to be able to name cats as they passed below now and then, and I would be able to understand who they were.
"Your name is?" I asked as nicely as I could. I hoped that he wasn't totally shy. I was pretty good at making people open up to me, even though I haven't done it that much. I hoped he didn't think that I'd attack, but seeing as he was about 3 or 4 moons older than me, he probably didn't think that I would attempt it, unless I had bees in my brain.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

| Falconpaw |

I watched unhappily as Featherstar started to get angry at the rouge cat. The other one had ran away already, and I was glad that he did. I didn't really like having fights over useless things. I knew that territory wasn't useless, but it was just rogues. We could handle them. I was thankful when the loner went away. I wished desperately that I could leave, my paws itching to do something. From our shortage of warriors, I hadn't had a mentor yet. Nightfall usually went out with me to hunt. I couldn't wait though until I was a warrior, because then I would probably get to mentor one of Dapplefrost's kits, and I would do my clan proud. I knew that all other apprentices had the same desire and motive, to become the best warrior in the clan, but I didn't care. Nightfall finally noticed I was looking at him and he turned around to look at me and nod. "We can go hunting." he said with a slight smile. He turned to tell Featherstar and then me and him left the camp and started to walk away from where the rouge once had been in our camp.
"Are we going to the river?" I asked, excited to be hunting again. I loved to hunt. Nightfall scented the air and glanced around.
"First the woods, then the river." he said. "I want to see how your fish-catching skills have gotten." and then we started off into the woods.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(FireStripe, could you maybe have Darkpaw go to the border or something so that Falconpaw sees him? Or maybe he's in a small patrol and the patrol runs into Nightfall and Falconpaw while they're fishing at the river? That'd be awesome since Falconpaw may like Darkpaw :D )
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:21 pm

Strike

(I was re-reading my old posts, sorry I was so fail at role-playing.... I'm better now.)
"S-Strike.", I responded to the she-cat, attempting to show a smile. I lifted my gaze off the ground and on the female. This she-cat had blue eyes that were as light as robin eggs. Her pelt was a light blue-gray color, with the exception of darker stripes. I watched as she lifted her nose, tasting the air. I knew that the smell of a clan surrounded me, along with the stinky scent of freshly caught fish. I remembered Hikoge, my crazy brother. I wondered how he was doing, and if he had gotten out of that clan alive. Stupid cat., I shook my head to myself, If he had any wisdom in that big head of his, he would of known that one tom alone, no matter how large or strong, could not take on a whole thriving clan. I guessed that he had got bored and left the cats, but something inside me somewhat wanted that stupid cat out of my life. Even at a young age, my brother had gotten me into loads of trouble. More times that I could count we had almost died. And I was sick of it. Sick of being the helpless sidekick tha thad no power of what was going on...
"Sorry, again, for running into you. I was trying to get away from some clan cats that me and my brother ran into.", I started to explain, realising how soft and weak I sounded. "Why were you running?"

Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:14 pm

(( oh boy... Otty really died :C
Geki, choo wanna make an RP with me? 8D I really miss playing RP with you guyss T_T ))
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:24 pm

Surely. I was actually thinking of a RP about pheonixes.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next