Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]

Go down 
+2
GekidoRAWR
Macgirl72
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:45 pm

"Don't be so hostile, Hikoge.", Strike yawned, following him, "She's probably just a traveler." He turned toward the she-cat, "Are you a loner, rogue, or clancat?"
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:50 pm

((Who's he talking to?))
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:58 pm

Otter's charrie)
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Chicken Smoothie Username : hdmwolf
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:49 pm

(Falconpaw? Because she's in RiverClan territory if so... Or are you talking to the cat in the tree?)
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:42 pm

Falconpaw.))
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:19 pm

Falconpaw stared up at Hikoge with wide eyes, and she tried to struggle from his grip. "Lemme go." she mumbled, trying to move. Then she noticed something. These cats were in her camp. RiverClan's camp at that. She glared up at Hikoge and then turned to Strike, directing her words at him, even though she was still getting over confusion. How dare these cats waltz into their camp like there was nothing to it? Didn't they sense the territory markers? "I'm a Clancat. And I suggest you leave our territory if you don't want to get clawed to shreds by Featherstar or Nightfall." she glowered, still staring up unhappily at Hikoge.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:24 pm

"Yeah Hikoge.", Strike mumbled, "Just let her go. It's not worth it."
"It's worth it to me.", Hikoge blinked, no emotion in his face.
"You big stubborn lump.", Strike growled, trying to push him off her.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:52 pm

Falconpaw stared up at him with her piercing gray-lightblue eyes, waiting for the right moment. Just about... She suddenly went totally limp, only for a second, and then tried to slip underneath the large tom. If only she could get to the river! Maybe these rouges wouldn't want to swim, and she could get Nightfall's help. And if all else failed, she would just have to resort to calling Nightfall's name.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:55 pm

"Oh great, I think you killed her.", Strike commented, seeing her go limp, "You just go too far sometimes, Hiko--"
"She's not dead. She went limp. Plus, she's boring.", Hikoge replied calmly, getting off her, "Off ya go." He sighed, no one was fun anymore.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:34 pm

Falconpaw opened her eyes and stared at the two toms, shaking herself off as she backed away a few steps. "Why are you here anyways?" she asked, eyeing the river just in case they attacked again. "I mean... you do know that you could get killed if you crossed too far into our territory, which you have. Didn't you scent the territory markers?" she asked, curious. What were these rouges thinking?
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:37 pm

Featherstar yawned as the bright morning light seeped into her pelt. She padded out into the camp. Seeing the two toms, she thought over Riverclan members. She yowled in realizing those cats couldn't be part of Riverclan. She charged at one, bowling him over. "What are you doing in my camp?" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:39 pm

"I got bored.", Hikoge shrugged, "I doubt very highly that any of your 'warriors' will be able to kill me, annnddddd I don't believe in 'territory' stuff." He layed down, licking his paw. He looked up at the new she-cat. "Hey, the name's Hikoge." He held out a paw, "How ya doin?"
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:41 pm

Falconpaw stepped back slowly, knowing that they should have left earlier. It was not smart of them to wander into their camp in the first place. Featherstar's yowl seemed to attract Nightfall, who bounded back from the river and bristled at the intruders. He turned to Falconpaw and stared at her as if he wanted an explanation, so Falconpaw spoke slowly. "Well... I fixed that hole in the warrior's den, and one pinned me down. They just let me go and I was going to ask them a few questions, but then well... Featherstar came and saw them." she explained. She glanced over her shoulder to see that the one that had attacked her was acting very casual and didn't seem like he felt that he was in danger, when Featherstar was about to maybe rip his throat out.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:43 pm

"I-I'll be going now...", Strike whispered, dashing out of the camp. Yet Hikoge stayed behind, calmly meeting her gaze.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:47 pm

(Can Brook meet up with Strike?)

The she-cat up in the tree frowned and turned away, getting bored of watching the black cat hunt. She leaped through the trees at a surprisingly fast speed for a cat in the trees especially, and soon came to pause on a thick bough. Down below she could smell the markers of a clan territory, so she paused, bristling, and then turned back to leap away in the trees, but only about 10 feet away from the border, then she stayed there, watching curiously.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:48 pm

"Oh, I could easily kill you." she hissed at him. "In one blow." She got off of him. "If you know what's best for you, you'll run like a little kit."
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:08 pm

Sure))
Strike ran faster and faster through the undergrowth, breathing heavily. Sometimes, he could understand his brother. Yeah, he was brave, strong, fierce. But he was also emotionally challenged, weak-hearted, and over-estimated himself. I wish sometimes that I could just tackle him and rip his--- Right then, he charged into another cat.
----
"Pfft.", Hikoge blinked calmly, "You wish."
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:16 pm

bump?))
Back to top Go down
Macgirl72
Always Posting
Always Posting
Macgirl72

Chicken Smoothie Username : Macgirl72
Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:30 pm

[Sorry, I had to go.]
Ice sighed. "I'll just do it miyself." SHe mumbled, already clawing some of the moss of the tree. She picked it up and ran back to camp. She hadn't gotten a time to hunt. She spread it out in the bush-den and smiled to herself. To bad Citadel left. Would've made a great warrior. She shrugged and scrambled up onto BigStone again.

DappledFrost heard the noise outside. She curled up, afraid for her kits.

Sunny stared into the pines, wondering if the stories his mother had told him when he was a kit were true. Did other, giant cats come and eat the kit s that had been naughty? Did they sharpen their claws on old bones? He wanted to find out.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:38 pm

"Heelloo?" Bramble stuck his head in the den. ((Toms. Rolling Eyes ))
--
"You're about to wish you hadn't said that." Featherstar hissed.
Back to top Go down
Macgirl72
Always Posting
Always Posting
Macgirl72

Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:43 pm

Ice glared at the tom. She lept down right infront of him. "Yes?" She asked. [His is still in the camp, right?]
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:45 pm

"Ohh~", Hikoge stretched, "Someone's being cranky. Tell ya what. I go, and you go get some beauty sleep. You need it." He stood up, brushing off some bits of dirt and padded out of camp. He looked back once, meeting Falconpaw's eyes with his calm ones, and dashed away. ((not anymore xD)
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:50 pm

((Bramble is.))"Finally!" Bramble meowed, satisfied. "I was begining to think I was chocolate or something. Anyways, why do you need such a big place? I mean, you are only one rogue here, right?"
--
Featerstar stood there, her mouth dropped open. She wasn't ugly, was she? She thought her mom was pretty, and people had told her she looked just like her mom. She was extremely puzzled.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:54 pm

"Err..s-sorry.", Strike blinked, frozen in fear.
Back to top Go down
Macgirl72
Always Posting
Always Posting
Macgirl72

Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:59 pm

[Okay.] Ice rolled her eyes. "I'm making a clan, if you need to know." She told him.

DappledFrost struggled to get her footing. She peeked out of the nursery curiously. "What...?" She asked, not knowing how to finish the sentence.

Sunny flicked his tail and jumped into the garden. He wondered if his housefolk would get another cat, for his sister was no fun. She never wanted to play [Anyone wanna play her?]. He yawned and looked up at the only tree in his housefolk's yard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next