Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Chicken Smoothie Username : hdmwolf
Cancer Rat

The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:58 pm

Mai

Raymond and Asclepius disagreed as I looked around. I never knew that seeing one's face could actually make a ton of people lie down like that on the ground, groveling at the feet of whomever is more powerful. It was really weird. I looked down at Sakura, who had remained silent. She hadn't been talking lately, and it was kind of worrying me. A penny for your thoughts. I told her, and she gave me a look. I'll take a million dollars up front right now, no less. I rolled my eyes and smiled slightly. It's just that you've been so quiet lately... Sakura licked her paw and seemed to think for a moment, and then replied. I've had a lot of thinking to do. she responded. I looked back up at the group, only to be met with silence. I glanced around. Everyone was staring at me weirdly. I glanced at Sakura, who just shrugged. Had they just noticed what I had said? I glanced around at the other Zodiacs with a weird look, kind of unnerved by the dead silence. "What did you do?" Ray finally broke the silence, and I grinned sheepishly. I was thankful that he didn't look angry at me, but the rat pair looked... sinister to me. Were they going to attack me or something if I told them? "Uh... Well... I feel like if I tell you this, you kind of won't like to stick around with me..." I mumbled, but I didn't really direct that at Velvet and Hester, because I would be totally fine if they didn't hang out with me. "I've... stolen... and uh... stuff like that... and kind of... uh..." I paused, and spoke in a quiet voice. "Killed people." It was hard to hear me from my quiet demeanor. Sakura raised her eyebrows at me. When you say it that way, it makes it sound like it wasn't bad. she spoke, and I stared at her. Did I ask you? I said, an edge of a hiss to my voice.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 5:22 pm

Raymond was not that surprised "So...? I also killed people. Well... When I was a kid, I..." he scratched his head "Had a lot of accidents...", Asclepius shook his head, Even as a child, Raymond was dangerous, but he was ignorant.
Hester snorted, What kind of "accidents"?, she asked, her voice full of challenge. "What Asc said... I had accidents when I was a kid... With my power. I even..." the words sounded like blades coming from Raymond's skin. He was not feeling well in telling that "...Killed Vasir's parents... And that's what made her chase me and have an obsession for me."

"Who's Vasir?" it was Vel's turn to ask and Asclepius answered her, Some crazy woman that wants our head more then anything. Both Raymond and Vasir were childhood friends and she was the only one, before this... Unfortunate event, he pointed around him, refering to the guards that already knew that the lost prince has been found, that knew Raymond's true identity. "But that's not important." Raymond mumbled, irritated "I'm tired of you guys speaking about me. You can speak about this away from me, and I have to talk to Mai." he turned to look at Mai again, "You were saying?" he asked, with a more pacient expression.

Hester coughed, as if calling attention, This is a useless pep talk. While you'rall talking about unimportant things, there's a village being burnt down because the throne is being held by a bunch of blind, stubborn morons., Raymond closed his fists, already bursting in anger, ...When there's a selfish prince out there that could stop this whole chaos and even-- "Shut-up!" and then he exploded "I said shut-up, goddammit! I didn't ask for your dang opnion! I'm gonna DIE very soon and that won't make a single difference! So" he made a pause, trying to find his breath since he screamed more then he thought he could "Can you please speak about this whole nonsense elsewhere?" after that, he gesticulated at Mai so that they would talk away from the Rat Zodiac. He was furious, but also nervous. He was constantly mumbling while walking "F*** that... I should just, just pick a goddamn gun and point at my face and finish it all." Asclepius was silent, shocked after that tantrum. He took a deep breath and looked back at Mai, "Well, that was fun..." he sarcasticaly said, rubbing his eyes, "Sorry for that. You may continue. It seems like you never got a chance to speak today, ey?" he chuckled sadly.

(( Otty, a question if you may... Do you approve of Raymond dying? I'm not quite sure what impact it'll have on the story, but I had it planned since the very start of the RP that Ray WILL die on-screen and in my point of view (since everything is going at free-will), it's a bit near the scene where he dies, but I won't kill him if you don't approve. There are some things that happen and don't combine well with the story, and killing a character is kind of... well... not very nice, considering the circumstances, but it WOULD have a big plot-twist and make everything more dramatic, or just kill the mood and the RP. Also, please don't give me the answer "I don't know" or "Do what you want", because that'll make me nervous and I'll be stuck forever XD
I don't really care if Raymond dies or not (but that'll leave Mai with only Velvet and Emilie, and I'm sure she wouldn't appreciate it), well, of course I have a heart for him, but if it means to make the RP more interesting, then I'll kill him without trouble. I already have everything planned, but I also may come up with some other plans if you don't want him to die. ))
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:55 am

(I AM HERE. BE AMAZED.
About Ray dying... I'm not sure if it would be good, since without all the Thirteen Zodiacs, they wouldn't be able to accomplish much.
Would Ray appear any other time? Would he ever come back? We can plot about an amazing return in the very distant future if you'd like... I'm just unsure that him dying would really help. Then, like you said, Mai would be stuck with two other girls, both of which she's not too happy about being with.)
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:19 pm

(( HOREEE SHIII-- OTTY YOU'RE STILL VISITING THIS PLACE
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT
*HUGSHUGSHUGSHUGS*
I SWEAR, I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE VISITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 GOOOOOOOOOOSH ))
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:58 am

(HUGSHUGSHUGS BACK.
I THOUGHT YOU ALL WERE FOREVER GONE AS WELL.
ROCKET I MISSED CHUUU.

Also, I FINALLY POSTED on that roleplay on CS. I have a roleplay idea :D)
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:50 pm

(YES HUGSGHUGSHUGSHUGS WHERE HAVE YOU BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN YOU CRAZY WOMAN
I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR NEW RP UUURGHHH GOOOSH)
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:14 pm

(HUGSHUGSHUGS I'VE BEEN IN CANADA AND FLORIDA AND CALIFORNIA AND SUCH.
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEEENNNN?

I'm still kind of working with the roleplay, but I have the main idea.
But if I tried to tell it to you right now, it'd be confusing, since I'm not totally solid with it.)

Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:35 pm

(I'M JUST GOING TO HUG YOU FOREVER OKAY? HUGSGHUGSGHUSGHUSGHSUHGUSHGSUHGSUH
SOMETIMES I WOULD VISIT THIS SITE EXPECTING YOU GUYS TO BE ONLINE BUT IT WAS FOREVER ALONE

Oh jolly, I can't wait to hear about your RP! You always created amazing RPs. I miss so much playing with you D; )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13