Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:54 pm

Uhm..., Asclepius felt weird.
What?
You... You were pretty nice with that girl.
Heheh, ain't I always?
No, I mean... You REALLY was nice with her. Not like the other girls.
Hmm... You noticed that too?
, asked Raymond, also noticing that he just didn't treat Mai just as a random girl. He was actually interested in her, and was more then curious to know more about her. Maybe because she was different, not like the other girls he went out with.
Anyways... Why don't we buy some fruits from Vasir?, Raymond asked.
WHAT?!?!, Asclepius screamed so loud on their heads that made Raymond more deaf.

---

A young girl with a short white hair was busily cleaning apples and other fruits on her tent, while other peasants were buying them. "Here you go! Thank you so much, Mr. Redwood." Vasir said smilling, while handing out a basket full of apples to the owner of the stables. "Thank you, girl! Here, for your trouble." he gave her three shiny silver coin.

Mmm-hmm~, with this I'll finally be able to buy my own horse!, Vasir thought, dreaming of getting a beautiful white or black horse. That was her dream from the very start and she's been keeping money to buy the best.

"Heeeey, babe." a familiar buy annoying voice came from outside Vasir's tent. Her expression, that was full of happiness and cheer suddenly became cold and silent as she stared at the young man entering the tent.

"Sup?" Raymond asked while grabbing a lemon and biting it. Weird or not, he simply loved sour food.
"Raymond...." Vasir said his name in a very cold way.

Yes, Raymond knew that Vasir was a Protecter and Vasir knew that Raymond was a cursed person. However, after chasing each other's tail for almost 2 years, they both decided it was best to leave a peace trait and Vasir would only chase Raymond down after she's done with the other 12.

"What do you want?" she heartlessly asked, continue to clean her fruits while Raymond was delighting himself on his green fruit.
"Oh, nothing. Just wanted to say hi." he said and went towards the exit of the tent, until he suddenly grabbed a knife that was flying towards his head.

He smiled towards the Protecter "Getting a better aim, ey?" he arrogantly said, while holding the knife that made a nice wound on his left hand.
Vasir growled "Smile all you want, snake... Your time will come... Sooner or later..." she said while Raymond just threw the bloody knife next to her and continued to walk, eating the lemon.

After he wasn't on sight any longer, Vasir sighed heavily and cleaned her knife. Gosh, what I'm doing?, she thought, Why I haven't killed that son of a... Guh..., she moaned and decided to refresh herself by collecting water from the fountain.

While passing through peasants holding her empty bucket, she carefully looked for any more suspicious people other then Raymond. She quickly noticed a strange boy that was being followed every where by a dog. Come to think of it... One of the Chosen Ones was a dog... Could it be...?
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Chicken Smoothie Username : hdmwolf
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:29 pm

Damon

Listen Damon. Some day your carelessness will get BOTH of us killed... Elpis had been reprimanding me for the past what seemed like an HOUR. I had been walking along a road and then almost had gotten hit by a wagon when I had noticed something that I had already forgotten about. Just for the record, it hasn't been an hour. It's only been about ten minutes or less. I frowned. I didn't ask you. I glanced around and suddenly felt a chill.

Did you feel that?
Feel what?
That... That chill thingie.
Be more specific doofus.
I felt like someone was watching us...
Damon, any time but now.
Hm... I guess it was just a wind chill.
Yeah... Wind chill... You're making me nervous.

I shrugged, looking around at the stalls. It'll be lunchtime soon. I said absentmindedly.
And you'll want to gorge yourself until you die. I snorted at Elpis' comment.
Not gorge. Gorging is too mean of a term. Elpis rolled her eyes. What do you think it's called?
I stared ahead coolly. I'll think of something.
In the next decade maybe...
I heard that.
OH, I'M SO SCARED.

Me and Elpis always were badgering each other about little imperfections, but we loved each other all the same. You sure about that? Elpi said sarcastically. Positive. Now let's get some good food. I said, glancing around. Meat, fruit, vegetables, wheat, wine... So many stalls to choose from but so little time. Oh poor you. Overcome by food? I didn't think that that could be possible. Elpis smirked, and I stared down at her for a long time. For someone who's supposed to help me, you're really mean. I said unhappily. Elpis shook her head. Oh posh. Can you just choose a stall and hurry up? I blew out a long breath. I didn't know what to choose. Maybe a tavern... I mumbled in my mind. Taverns cost more, remember? Elpis reminded me.
But if we go to a tavern, we'll also be able to stay overnight there. I spoke back. Elpis panted and then glanced up at me with deep amber eyes. Fine. Tavern, whatever.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mai

After only 30 minutes, me and Sakura returned to the barn with new clothes. It wasn't hard. The clothes weren't anything special, but it would keep Ray from thinking that I lived in a barn, and normally wore only one pair of clothes. I have other clothes that I've stolen, but I never really use them out of the barn. I always use the same clothes for outside, others for inside. I wash them at the end of every week in the stream by the barn. These clothes that I took weren't really special. Something comfortable, but somewhat nice. I didn't want him to have the impression that I was all fancying up for him. Just a different change of clothes. ((New Clothes) I put them on and grimaced at myself in the cracked mirror that me and Sakura had managed to salvage from a dump. I look like a preppie. I said miserably. I wasn't use to these kind of clothes. I liked dark clothes, with dark hoodies and cloaks. I guess I could wear my cloak. I picked up the brown bundle on the hay and fastened it around my neck. At least I looked a little bit better. You look like a potato. Sakura said happily. No comment. I retorted.

Aw, c'mon. You look fine. Just find a way to keep me on you and you're set. I glanced over at the form of Sakura. Let's see how large my bag is...
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:48 pm

Vasir slightly growled at the man and the dog. She could feel some kind of aura coming out of them... She was sure of it... She needed to capture or kill every other Zodiac so that she could get Raymond's head for herself. She followed them to the tavern, trying to blend more through the crowd, acting like she needed something from the taverm.

--

Are you sure that pissing her off is wise?, asked Asclepius after Raymond left Vasir's tent.
Why not? It's fun., he said, behind all the sourness from the lemon.
I mean... She IS a Protecter... You should be running or trying to kill her, not making contracts.
Dude, we've been at each other's throat for years... Gimme a break, at least once.
But you letting her get the other Zodiacs while you'll be the last one is pretty selfish, Raymond...
So what? It's not like she alone can take all the Zodiacs for herself... That would take years.
And until then... You'd be dead.
, Asclepius coldly said that made Raymond's cheerful mode suddenly turn more darker.
Raymond sighed, You really like to give me nightmares about my upcoming death...
Of course... That way you'll learn it not to use your powers for fun.

For the first time, Raymond thought about that... He never found anything fun on that world, it was always the same drill over, over and over... But those last months have been exciting... Does death seems like a logical choice now? He just shook his head, A-Anyways, even though I might not live for long, let's just take what's best from life.
Oh, you say that now... When you clearly was wasting your entire dang life in something you thought it was for fun.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:39 pm

Damon

Ah, good old tavern. I've always liked the sound of the murmur of people.
I hate it. It drives my ears insane.
Well you're just special Elp.

I stared around the tavern, examining faces. Elpis was sitting down beside me on the floor, close to the table in case a careless human moved their foot through her. It was hard to have spirit guardians not see-able to humans. I had to be extra careful. I wondered what would happen if humans could actually see spirit guardians. I would easily blend in, but then there'd be some who had it rough. Like, the horse? Or the dragon. No one thought that dragons were real, and they have a right. The only dragon that there would be was the one that was one of the Zodiac. If one of them met the dragon in battle, man, they'd be scared to death from the sight of them. I stared at the table, tracing the many rivets in the wood with my fingernail when I heard footsteps and looked up.

A red-headed girl with deep emerald eyes walked up to me. Her dress was green, complimenting her eyes, and her face was dotted with many freckles. Man, she was kind of cute... I caught myself. Damon. Seriously. Do I have to remind you the last time you went out with a girl, it ended in a disaster because you got your hand stuck in a pot? Elpis remarked, and I rolled my eyes, but then looked back at the girl, trying not to seem suspicious. "Hello, what would you like to drink sir?" she asked nicely. I smiled. "Oh, nothing to drink but some water." the girl nodded. "Here for food then. I'll be right out with your water." she said and then went back into the kitchen. She was nice. I thought absentmindedly. Probably the tavern keeper's daughter or something. I shrugged. She was pretty. That's all I'm saying. Elpis sniffed the air. She's probably older than you. I sighed and looked around the tavern again, wondering if anyone noticed my odd behavior of staring at the ground. I should be more careful, and normally I am, but sometimes I just can't help it.

Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:18 pm

Why, from all powers I could get, I ended up with the one that drains my life?, asked Raymond, starting to sound whiney for having a power very dangerous for everyone, including him.
Bad luck, I guess.
But why does it drain my life? What does controlling and killing me have to do with it all?
You use your own life energy to control people, Raymond... It's life, you take part of your life, put it inside another person's body and you control it like your own. Don't tell me you didn't know that.
Well, I didn't. I knew that it would kill me since you're always talking about it, but I never thought WHY it did such a thing.
Now you know.
Dang.

Raymond finished his lemon and threw the rest on the floor while looking at the sky, trying to guess what time was it.
Hmm... Still foggy... I'm more blind then before.
It's still lunch time, idiot.
, Asclepius rolled his eyes, You're worried you'll be late?
Yeah. It seems like it was hours that I've talked with her.
Relax, Jolly. I doubt she'll meet with you anyway.
Why's that? No girl can resist my charms...
, Raymond chuckled and Asclepius just made a hissing sound.
Give me a break... You almost scared her away with your "jokes" and what not.

Raymond and Asclepius finally got to their apartment. It was a two floor wooden building with four apartments inside. Raymond's apartment was in the first floor because, as a crawler reptilian, he never enjoyed heights.
The apartment was better then outside. It was small, but since Raymond lived alone, it was the perfect size for him. It just had two rooms: The living room, kitchen and his bedroom were together while the bathroom was in a different room. Pretty simple...

So... What're you gonna wear?, Asclepius was the first to break to silence the first time Raymond stepped a foot inside the apartment.
I'm sorry?
For your date, duh~.
Oh, yeah. Haha!
, Ray chuckled, forgetting that he was always using his grey clothes since yesterday. I have nothing else to wear.
Ah yes... You're poor.
Hey, I'm not "poor", I'm just not a fashion guy.
Pff... And to think the girls drool over you.

------

Vasir casually entered that tavern that was still being cleaned by Edgar, the owner. "What happened here?" she whispered, while looking at broken bottles of wine and some clothes scattered around.
"Oh, Vasir... Sorry for the looks of the tavern..." Edgar said when noticed Vasir looking all over the place "That doesn't mean we're closed of course... Have a seat!" the man happily said while putting the clothes on a bucket and taking outside. "Emi, can you serve Vasir as well?" Edgar said to the redhaired girl.

"...I just want a cup of water and a loaf of bread..." Vasir slowly said, while sitting on a clean table, but she could still smell cheap wine all over where she sat, but she was more interested on the boy in the other side of the tarvern that was constantly looking on the floor next to him.

(( sorry... I forgot that Protecter can't see their spirits xD ... ))
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:37 pm

Emilie

I glanced up from where I was trying to scrub off some sticky wine that was plastered on part of the floor. "Sure Edgar. One moment Vasir, I'll be right with you." I said, running into the kitchen, careful not to step on the long green skirt's hem. Walking over to one of the counters, I picked up a pitcher of ice cold water and poured it into a clear glass, setting it for a moment next to another one. Then I ran to the oven that had warm loaves of bread steaming on top of the hot chunk of metal, and picked up one of the loaves. Placing the loaf in a small little basket and wrapping a cloth over it to keep it's warmth, I placed a knife in the basket as well so that she would be able to cut it easier. On the side I put a little bit of butter, just in case Vasir needed it. Picking up the glasses, I walked out of the kitchen, placed one glass down on the teenage boy's table, then walked over to Vasir. In my dress, I felt a small movement and I gritted my teeth. Natasha seemed to need something, even though she was accustomed to being in the case all day. No one knew about my "special abilities" let's call them. Not Edgar or his wife, not any of the customers. To protect myself from Protectors, I had fashioned a small pouch on the inside of my dress, that somehow made the aura of my spirit guardian hide, and not seep out from anywhere. It hid Ash, and it was comfortable for her too. Sometimes I felt her poke my leg if I wasn't meeting her needs though. What do you need? I asked. AIR. I'm dying in here. Come to think of it, I did feel very warm, and I felt that the air was hard to breathe. One second.

Putting the bread and water down onto Vasir's table, I smiled. "Is there anything else you would like?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Damon

I thanked the girl when she placed the glass in front of me, but she didn't seem to notice as she went over to serve another person. I shrugged and picked up the water, drank, then placed it back down. Quaint little place. Good service though. I thought nicely, glancing around. I hope they have open rooms that we can stay the night in. Elpis made a snorting noise. What? I asked. I feel like... Hm... Never mind. I nodded slowly. See? Everyone has their own moments where they feel something, but the other doesn't notice. Elpis snorted again. Only you... Only you... I ran my finger around the rim of the glass. Let's see what we should have to eat...
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:57 pm

Speaking of which... I feel pain... Is your hand still bleeding?, Asclepius pointed out while curling himself on Raymond's left arm to see the hand.
Oh... Yeah. I forgot about it.
Christ, how can someone forget that they are bleeding?
Hey, you felt that too, right? So it's also half your fault? I hate my lack of nervous system.
Your lack a brain, that's for sure.

Raymond snorted. Both him and the snake were always discussing something, whether it was useful of not, but they were good friends if you haven't noticed. Always looking at each other's back, remind one another of stupid things and what not. They were more like brothers.

Asclepius threw himself on the floor when Raymond went looking through his closet. Y'know, Asclepius commented, I think you shoul--- GAH!!!, he screamed, curling himself on the floor in pain.
"Asclepius, what are you... You.... Hnngg...." Raymond moaned as he fell on his knees "What the..." he mumbled as he started to cough blood.
"Great... Not this again..." Raymond mumbled as he grabbed a handkerchief and cleaned the blood both from his mouth and his hands.
I HATE when this happens..., Asclepius thought while thrown on the floor like a dead animal, just his heavy breathing could be heard.

---

"No, thank you..." Vasir said with a forced smile "That'll be all." she put a little butter inside the bread and ate, little by little, while casually observing the boy, trying to look like a common teenager who thought he was cute, but her mind was thinking in how to find out if he was a Zodiac or not.

(( writer's block on Vasir's part Dx ))
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:35 pm

Damon

I called the girl over when she left the girl at the back table. "Could I just have some noodles?" I asked, and the girl seemed to pause and look at me, her emerald eyes glistening. I still thought that the freckles were cute. "Sure. I'll fix it as soon as I can." She replied, and I nodded. "Thanks." She smiled. "Do you want anything else with that? Any cheese or butter to go on it?" I shook my head. "No, no thanks. I'm good." I replied. I saw her eyes flicker to the ground but then back at me, and I was somewhat confused. "Sorry." she said when she noticed I was staring at her. "Some drunk person was in here and splashing wine all over the place. I just noticed a spot that needs scrubbing." she said, and I nodded. "Happens to the best of us." I said cheerfully, and I felt a small prick when Elpis nipped my ankle. "Hey!" I mumbled, and the red head stared at me with a somewhat small frown on her face. "Oh, nothing. I just felt something bite my ankle, that's all. Maybe a bug." The frown widened. "Hm... I'll have to check about that. I've been trying methods to keep the pests out... Maybe I'll find a new one." she said. I nodded and smiled. "Well, I'll be out with your food as soon as possible." she said, and then walked into the kitchen. I glanced after her and then looked down at the table, then underneath the table, right where she looked, which was right next to Elpis. "Hmm... I don't see any wine here..." I mumbled under my breath. Elpis stared at me and seemed to be worried about something. Notice how that girl in the corner is staring at us? she asked, and I started to look around but then Elpis' voice halted me. Don't look around! It'll just draw more attention! There's a girl. She's been staring at us, you in particular. She's noticing your strange habits probably. Stop looking at where I am! I bit my lip and then took another sip of my water, staring out the window, pretending to be normal. If that was even possible.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Emilie

I stared out the door from the kitchen into the tavern for a split second. There were a few other tables that had people at them, but they were all set, either chatting, or eating meals that they already ordered. I nodded to myself, and quickly preheated some water to boil to cook the noodles in. While the water was boiling, it wouldn't hurt if I quickly ran up into my room and allowed Natasha for some fresh air, instead of the air in the enclosed space of the pouch. She was probably just looking for a reason to get out of the darkness, because me breathing the fresh air helped her breathe, but at the same time, it was warm in the pouch, and the day was getting hotter and hotter. Besides, if anyone came in and needed to be waited, I would hear the bell on the door, and I would quickly run downstairs. Picking up my skirt a little bit in order to run up the stairs, I took the steps double time and then went into the third door on the left. As soon as I walked in, I shut the door quickly behind me and flipped part of my skirt inside out, unhooking a pouch from the inside of the fabric, and then opening it on the bed.

About time! Natasha said indignantly, falling onto the bed and then shaking herself off. She tugged at her wings a little to get them straighter from being folded, and then stretched a few times. Then, she took the time to stare up at me with unhappy eyes. You know, I don't always enjoy going into darkness for mostly all of the day. I like being out, even though I'm fine with being where I usually am. I stared at her for a moment and then shook my head. You did not just make any sense. And this is for the sake of us. We can't have Protectors seeing your aura! I thought unhappily, my mood affected. Well I'm sorry, but I wish that I had at least some more air. I stared for a long time at the small blue dragon in front of me on my bed, sitting, waiting for me to solve her problem. I'll think of something. I said, glancing out the window and then straightening my dress. I really am not looking forward to tonight... I sighed, sitting down on my bed in sadness. Why? Oh! Right. Tonight is uhmm... Saturday, right? I nodded sadly, frowning at my hands that were clasped in front of me on my lap. Yeah... Saturday... The night where that group of men come and get stone drunk. It's so busy to serve them, and oh... Drunk people do crazy things. I said.

My hate for Saturday nights were as strong as my hate for Protectors, if not even stronger. A group of men would always come in at late hours and get drunk. Me, being pretty as I was, had to undergo a lot of... let's just say trouble. Pretty as you are, psht. No being modest now. I glared at Natasha. You're not helping. I suddenly heard the bell downstairs. "Oh gosh!" I said loudly and without a second to loose, grabbed Natasha who gave a little "gak" as I did so, and pushed her into the pouch, hooking it into my skirt, and then running down the stairs. The customers would never stop coming.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:01 pm

"Well... Let's get going." after Ray finished cleaning himself, Asclepius went quickly crawling over the human to his neck. You sure about this? I don't feel so good..., Asclepius mumbled, feeling sick.
"Come on. I don't like being stuck in here." Raymond said while leaving the apartment. He never liked being indoors. It was never his thing.
I'm getting worried about that blood coughing, the snake commented while watching both sides for unnusual things. Luckly, it was busy as always. People went here and there, buying things, trading, even children were seen playing with dogs and horses.
"Just another normal day..." Ray mumbled to himself while looking at the sky. Well. There's nothing more I can do, so I'll just wait for her., Raymond thought, going into the village's square.
You sure don't lose a chance... Hum., Asclepius mumbled.

--

Vasir quickly noticed how the boy also noticed her and was trying to act like he didn't see her. Typical, she thought, already accostumated with people acting like they weren't suspecting her. The boy also couldn't stop looking at the floor. Vasir also noticed an aura coming from the boy and from where he was looking. He was, with a high chance, a Zodiac...
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:32 pm

Emilie
After serving the noodles to the boy, I took my break. I knew that the other servers and cooks could do without me for a while. I wanted to get out anyways, maybe get a few more things for the kitchen supply, some fruit, some meat, maybe some herbs. I could also possibly go clothes shopping. Going out as I was, in my green dress, I walked down the cobbled street, breathing in deeply. I really wished that I could just have time alone sometimes. I mean, I loved being around others, but maybe I could possibly ask Edgar if he wouldn't mind that I stay in my room or go out tonight. I didn't have to work, but I always checked with Edgar before to make sure. I was worried about the men that would be there tonight. But sometimes our other workers were off, and I was desperately needed. That, and the men usually asked me as their waiter and server, which I hated. They should just leave me alone. Maybe if you left the tavern, you wouldn't have to... I abruptly cut Natasha off. DON'T YOU EVEN THINK THAT I'M LEAVING THE TAVERN. I roared in my mind. I could never leave the tavern... Never leave Edgar and his wife. (need a name here xD Possibly Sarah?) I shook off the unhappiness about Ash suggesting what she had been, and walked faster, heading towards the town square.

In the town square, I would be able to get different things then return. Everyone out here was mostly friendly, none of them demanding food from me at the moment, and I felt at peace. I really hoped that tonight, if Edgar let me go for a walk instead of serving, that I would be able to practice my power and work on fighting in my half form. Reaching the square, I looked about, bemused for a moment. The whole place was bustling, people everywhere. For a moment, I switched my gaze to Natasha's, suddenly diving into a world of darkness. I fumbled with my paws below me, and I realized how uncomfortable being stuck in a bag all day was. I really wished that Natasha could be out and about, but it was too big a risk. I switched back to my view again, gasping for breath from the sudden change. Walking over to one of the benches in the middle of the square that framed the fountain of the village's founder on a horse, I sat down and looked through my small bag of money that I carried around with me. I sighed and glanced up at the sky, leaning back against the bench's comfortable arc. I guess I would just enjoy sitting here for a moment...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Damon
I nervously noticed that the girl was watching us the instant that Elpis told me. I frowned. I didn't want to be here where there was someone watching me. It made me uncomfortable. Standing up, I walked over to the tavern keeper, Edgar I think the red headed girl had called him, and asked, "The food was delicious. Could I pay for a room for one or two nights?" I asked as pleasantly as possible. I hoped that the girl would leave, because I hated being watched, and I didn't know the reason. Damon, she's still watching. Elpis said uncomfortably. It's okay. As soon as we get a room, we can lock the door as much as we want. I don't know what she wants, but I have a feeling that she knows something.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mai

Wind speed decreasing... No distractions... Everything quiet... Target in sight... Position is ready... Shoot. These steps or pointers ran through my head in a matter of less than a second. I can take an arrow out of my quiver, notch it, draw the string, check the wind speed and shoot all under two seconds. I feel like I had been training in archery for all my life, which actually was true. I was super good with the bow and arrows, able to hit the wing on a fly and pin it to a tree. Or at least, that's what Sakura tells me I can do. I guess that being able to get an arrow ready to sail so quickly was part of my instincts. I often wonder if Sakura knows my limits. If she knows what I'm capable of, and if I can do other things. I often ask her, but she never answers. The arrow that I shot sailed through the air like light, fast and furious, and hit the dead center of the painted target on a tree. I was using arrows that weren't tipped with poison of course. That would be a waste of poison and then it would probably kill the tree, which didn't really help anything.

Very good. You need to practice to perfection though. Sakura said patiently, staring around with her deep golden eyes, observing everything. I turned around and let my arms hang limp, staring at Sakura with disappointment. What's with the look? It should be me giving that look to you, not the other way around. She said, flicking the tip of her tail every now and then. You know that I'm good at this. You know that I'm awesome at archery, so what is with all the extra training? I only need to use archery when I attack other people, which hasn't been lately. I complained unhappily. Sakura rolled her eyes. Deal. I glanced up at the sky, wondering what time it was. When would I have to meet Ray again? I bet he'd forget about me by tomorrow, and then this whole thing could just be forgotten and I would be able to get on with my life as a cat girl. But I had to admit, I was curious. What Zodiac was he? Was he actually one of The Chosen?
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:40 pm

Asclepius was moving here and there on Raymond's body and neck. Sometimes he would crawl on his arms, then on his torso, then back to his neck.
Christ, can you stop moving already? You're making me nervous, said Raymond.
You're getting nervous because I am nervous.
Why's that?
That blood coughing of yours... I'm getting worried.
Oh, please... It's just a cough.
Yeah... JUST a BLOOD cough. Raymond, are you insane?! That thing isn't normal!
Why're you freakin' out so much lately? You need a break.
Your lif-- I mean, OUR life is in danger because of your excessive use of the Puppeter. I bet that bleedind thing is because of that.
But I've been using this power since I was a kid... Why did it start now?
As I've said, you may not live until you hit the 25 years... And you're already on your 19.
That means I'm close... So what, I'll cough blood to death?
, Raymond playfully said. Asclepius always thought that was weird. Who in this world would be insane enough to never find uncomfortable that they know why and when they'll die? I guess Raymond was just crazy as that.

After stading way too long, Raymond concluded, I think she won't come.
You think? I knew she didn't like your face.
I like people who don't like my face.
Because there are few people who don't like your face?
Because those people like to beat the crap out of my face.
Aaaaand you like to have your face beaten.
I like to beat their faces to death.
Unless they're girls.
Nay. Their faces are too pretty to be beaten.
Anyways, taaaake a look at that.
, Asclepius said while looking at a redhaired girl that was alone while sitting on a bench.
Dude, she's aloooone...~, Raymond said looking at the same direction while sensing a girl, also interested, I knew you were my spirit, Asc... You DO have an eye to pick girls.
That's because you're blind, dumbass.
I'm HALF-blind.
But you shouldn't talk with her.
B-B-But she's all alone! It's like she's begging to have someone talk with her!
Idiot, you're already with a lady now, have you forgotten?
Didn't you just say that she didn't like my face?
Hissss, not only that. Isn't she Edgar's daughter?
I thought the old man adopted one.
Maybe she's the adopted one.
She's pretty cute... There's NO WAY she's legit daughter of that man.
Say that to his face.
To have my face beaten?
, Raymond thought for a while. He always loved a good fight, but then he shook his head, Nay, he wouldn't serve me wine any longer... And I love his wife's wine.

-----

"Tsk..." Vasir mumbled after the boy disappeared, maybe to flee from her "Crap... They always flee..." she mumbled in a cold way and left some bronze coins on the table to pay for the water and bread then casually left the tavern.

After she went to her tent, she decided to close as it was next to noon. On the back of her house that was behind her tent of fruits, she grabbed her scythe that she called Moon's Soul and decided to clean it for tonight's hunt.

I better get ready...
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:11 pm

Emilie

I didn't know when I would have to go back to the tavern. I liked being outside of the small quaint building, even though it was my home, and I loved it a lot. I thought about going to the forest to just have some alone time and practice my skills, but I didn't really want to right now on such a beautiful day. I glanced around the square, wondering what there was to do. I saw a lot of people, but none of them were really worrying about each other. Each of them were focused on their own tiny lives in this huge, deadly world. I suddenly noticed an entertainer leaping about here and there in front of a reasonably-sized crowd. Another flame artist. I wished that they would just leave. All they were doing to impress them was dip things in oil and do all this fancy trickery. I stared for a while at the man who was twirling flaming objects and breathing fire, when I got an idea. Don't you dare. I heard Natasha hiss. I frowned slightly, leaning forward to put one elbow on my knee and then place my chin in my hand, staring at the flame dude. Aw, c'mon. I never get to do anything fun. Besides, it's good to practice. I thought back, and then blocked away the rest of Natasha's complaints.

Focusing, I stared hard at the flames that were twirling in the air. Suddenly, trying hard enough, I managed to make the flaming ends of the throwing sticks flare sharply and hugely, making the flames reach 5 feet outwards. It was a pitiful effort, but I was working on my fire manipulation. See? No harm done. I told Ash smugly as the man looked around in bemusement and studied the wooden rod in his hand, wondering what the heck had happened. The audience, slightly frightened, were awed by his "skills" and started cheering for more. I rolled my eyes and stared at the ground. If I wanted to, I could be a true fire master, performing on the streets. I felt Natasha squirm. People would get suspicious. I shook my head as I daydreamed. No... They would be awed. I would be able to breathe flame without any gasoline, throw flames in the air with no special protection... That'd be awesome. Natasha grumbled something about me just dreaming on, and I stared at the ground in annoyance.

Must you always rain on my parade? Normally you're not like this. I mumbled dejectedly. I want to have some fun today, and you're just a grumpy old grump like usual. I heard Ash snort in amusement. Says you. If I'm a grumpy old grump, then you are too. I gritted my teeth. Oh hush up. Why are you so unhappy today? I heard Natasha shift some more in the pouch and then she grumbled back, How about you try being stuck in a shifty bag all day, in the darkness too, not knowing where the heck you are, with almost no air. I wondered what had gotten into her though. I mean, I didn't feel any different than usual. In fact, I felt very good about today, despite the part about tonight. But there was still the fact that I could ask Edgar if I could skip tonight. He would probably understand. Hey Nattie. I said absentmindedly. Nattie? Seriously? Don't sound like an old grandma on me. I smiled slightly. You're the old grandma, not me. There was silence on the other end. But anyways, do you think that I'll ever have to meet up with the other Zodiacs? I heard Natasha sigh deeply. Not this again...

Seriously. Do you think I'd ever have to? I mean, it's not like we're all in one spot, right? It'd take a lot to get us together... right? I heard Natasha hiss. Stop saying "right." It's getting on my nerves. And also, there are a lot more of your kind in one area than you'd think. But I wouldn't totally know where anyone was, since I'm in BLACKNESS, unable to read or see auras. Shifting in my seat, I glanced over at some pigeons that were pecking around at the ground. Don't forget that I can read auras too. I heard yet another snort from the sarcastic dragon. You're terrible at it though.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mai

I felt like I'd been practicing for hours when Sakura said something that had completely gone off my mind. What time is it? I shrugged as I shot another arrow. Why do you want to know? I asked. Just wondering, since you're supposed to meet that boy at some time. I froze, and then frowned. "Riiighhhhttt...." I said aloud, remembering. Um... I don't know? I think it was four, or around then. I actually remembered, but it just wasn't returning to me so quickly. After training, it took some time to process information because my mind had been so riveted on archery right then and there. "Um..." I said slowly, placing my fingers on my forehead, trying to remember, even though it wouldn't really help. When do you think we should go? I asked, and Sakura gave what could be interpreted as a shrug. Up to you if you want to even show up. She said as her tail twitched back and forth.

Should I? I mean... I'm not even part of the Zodiac. His Zodiac could be the rat for all I know! The one who tricked me! The one who separated me from the rest of the others for the rest of eternity! I exclaimed, and Sakura's ears went back against her head. Not so many words at once. Don't spaz on me. I gave Sakura a long, disappointed look. Spaz out? What was that when we first spotted Ray? You owe me one some time. Sakura nodded. True, true. Okay, how about this. Since it seems that it's only around an hour past noon, you should go in... say an hour? An hour and a half? I nodded slowly. Okay... I'll do that. It'll give me time to get ready. And with that, we headed back to the barn.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:27 pm

"Okay..." Raymond mumbled, trying to focus through the crowd of people. Now I'm getting impacient., he thought.
Y'know, if this was "just another girl" you'd be gone for a long time already and meeting up with yet another girl., Asclepius commented while climbing on Ray's head.
That's true. But I do want to meet her. Besides, didn't you say that she might be one of the Zodiac?, Raymond paused for a moment, Of all the places they could be, I've found one right here.
Heh, since WHEN are you interested in gathering the Zodiacs? For all I know, you actually sold their lives in exchange for time to Vasir., Raymond would comment about Asclepius thoughts but was interrupted, ALSO, you're just here because of the GIRL, not because of her ZODIAC.
You're way too harsh with me, Asc.

(( writer's block DX ))
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:32 pm

(Can we do a somewhat time skip? So that it kind of... goes past this slow part?)
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:34 pm

(( yup, yup. You can go first C: ))
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:43 pm

Mai

"I can't believe I'm actually doing this." I hissed under my breath as I walked towards the town square. Sakura padded behind me, obviously amused. Think of it as an opportunity. I frowned and clenched my fists, for a moment my claws unsheathing and digging into my palms. Ouch Mai! If you forgot, what you feel hurts me too. I rolled my eyes and stared at the ground. It was very dark and the town square would be lit with lanterns, but in these dark alleyways that connected to the square, I could see as if it was daylight. Sakura would be shadowing me from behind, but I hoped that she wouldn't show herself on accident. I didn't want Ray to think that I was hiding anything. I felt terrible as I was walking through the streets with the nice clothes on, feeling awkward and out of place. I never went through the streets like this. I hoped that this night wouldn't be awkward. Finally, I made it to the square, which was as I had guessed, was lit by lanterns. Glancing around, I hoped that Ray had forgotten.

(That's all for tonight. I'm getting off for the night coz i'm tired and we're probably going to watch some Simpsons or something. :3 )
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:52 pm

"Hellooooooiiisssssss" hissed Raymond, suddenly appearing behind Maia. Well... It wasn't actually "suddenly". He was waiting there for a long time and decided to walk around the dark alleys. When he sensed her coming, he hid pretty well and sneaked behind her like a predator.

He calmly chuckled "Sorry, didn't mean to scare ya." he said with his hands inside the pockets of his coat. He widened his eyes "Finally I can see you! Sorry for today... I don't have a very good sight, especially in a foggy day, but now I can see well." he examinated Mai from her feet to her head "Mmm-hmm~... I wasn't mistaken. You're very good-looking." he nodded, feeling proud for something.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:09 am

Mai

I was surprised that I hadn't sensed Raymond right away. Usually my keen senses would have picked up his movement's sound, but I guess I was too distracted about me wearing this weird clothes and all. If that had been with a random person that I hadn't met and had snuck up on me, they would be on the ground in seconds with an arrow at their throat, me demanding who they were. Nice, right? I know. But Raymond, I knew that he was here. I knew that he wasn't going to hurt me at the moment, and if he started to whip out a weapon to either kill me or capture me like a Protector would, I could easily shift into a cat, into my half form, or just shoot him. It wasn't a pretty sight in my mind, but I was not going to be hurt. Sakura! Stay in the shadows! I hissed in my mind. Yeah, yeah, stay in the shadows, go about unseen, I got it, okay?! I rolled my eyes mentally and then turned back to Ray.

"No, no harm done." I said as he apologized. I bit my lip slightly as he commented me on my looks. I hated people complimenting me. It made me feel like a wuss. "Yes, today was quite a foggy day. I sometimes find it easier to see at night than in the day, since the day has so many distractions. But thank you for the compliment." I suddenly wished I hadn't said the part about me being able to see better at night. Maybe he'd ignore it. Sakura, how am I doing? There was a moment of silence and then an answer. Terrible.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:50 am

"O~kay then!" Ray nodded again, now smilling cheerfully.
"Shall we go, then?" he bowed like a gentleman to let Mai pass.

We.. Better... End this up quickly, Asclepius voice and heavy breathing echoed on Raymond's mind.
How're you holding up?
Bad. I hate being inside your pockets, especially if you poke me.
Sorry... I don't want anything bad to happen.
Whenever you say that... Something bad WILL happen.

"Sorry for exagerating" Raymond said, chuckling a little, "I'm just feeling... Yellow? I think that's the expression..." he mumbled.

Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:38 am

Mai

I nodded thanks and walked past Ray, going towards the forest. I smiled slightly when Raymond said that he was feeling yellow. I didn't quite understand what he was trying to say, but I noticed how it was kind of nice to know that you weren't the only one of your kind. I hated this, how I felt happy. Ray's group of people had cast me out, why should I be here, going on a somewhat date? I knew that I was doing this for the sake of being left alone, but I had been taught to hate others of any kind. I really wished that I could go back to the barn. But at the same time... I noticed how alone I was. Alone and concealed, hidden away from the rest. Heck, most of the world didn't even know I existed. Others didn't know that there was a thirteenth zodiac, me, but I wasn't in the Circle. I felt... alone for just a second. And this alone feeling, made me feel terribly sad. I hated it, but it felt good to be sad for once and know that it was okay to be. Mai! Snap out of it now! I heard a really sharp hiss from Sakura and I suddenly realized something. My ears were there, underneath my hood. Startled, I shoved my hood over my head, farther down. I felt claws slowly appear on my fingers and I quickly sheathed them. Any time but now! I thought desperately. I tried to think of happy times. It somewhat stalled the change, but if my hood went off my head, I'd be dead. I just had to hide my ears and claws for the whole time I was with Raymond, or around others. But who knew how long that would be? Who knew how long I could hide?
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:44 am

"Hm?" Raymond noticed something strange from Mai, but before he could say something, she hid herself on her hood.
I sensed..., Asclepius mumbled, while taking a peak out of Ray's pocket, but the boy just ignored him, placed him back to the pocket and went next to Mai to stare at her face.
"Hey, you okay?" he asked, worried, "Did you hurt yourself or something?"

She must be picky... Typical girls to call attention., Asclepius commented.
This isn't just a TYPICAL girl. I actually SAW something.
...What?
, Asclepius asked, suspicious of Raymond's assumptions.
I dunno... I saw--, Ray noticed Asc's tone of voice, Hey! I know what'cha thinking. dang snake.
Look who's talking, hairless monkey.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:52 am

Mai

I looked up at Raymond and kept one hand pulling down on my hood, and I smiled sadly. "Oh, I'm just remembering something from a while ago. Unpleasant memories and all." I tried to bluff. Dang ears! Go away! I hissed in my mind. You are NOT doing well. Sakura commented. You THINK? I roared back. "I'll be fine." I said quickly. I mean, it's not that it'd matter if he saw me, since he was also a Zodiac, but that's what you'd think. I think, that if I showed my ears, everything would be OVER. If he was captured by a Protector, he could tell them what I look like and where I am so that they could hunt me down. Not that he'd want to, but if they tortured him enough, they would. Plus, it'd be a lot better if he just didn't know I was a Chosen One altogether.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:57 am

"I... See. Then, let's go." Raymond said, returning to his cheerfull mode.
Pff. You do know how to make the girl uncomfortable., Asc commented.
I didn't make her uncomfortable... Did I?
She does look like.

While going into the direction of the forest, Raymond looked behind.
What is it?
I felt like we're being watched.
God, Ray, not this again... You DO remember the last time you said the same thing, right?
I'm serious this time!
We better finish this quickly then.

Raymond ignored whatever was following or watching him and he continued foward in silence.
This is the first time you stay quiet while next to a girl.
I can't think of something.

"Well. Tonight is really beautiful..." Raymond said, trying to break the awkward silence.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:07 am

Mai

I smiled at Ray when he said that, trying to make it seem like nothing was the matter, but then as I smiled, I clenched my teeth together. My teeth were growing pointy. I should really stop thinking about sad stuff. I thought about me training, and the sadness went away, but the parts lingered. I believed with no doubt that this would be happening again. What if my tail showed? I'd have to rush home awkwardly, and if he insisted to escort me, I would have to say no, since I live in a boarded up barn. "Very beautiful." I said through clenched teeth. "The stars are shining very brightly. There are so many of them."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Emilie

Edgar had taken the good side, and let me off this night. He told me that since the men were very demanding of me serving them though, he'd have to make it up to them by having me serve them the next two Saturdays. I agreed to this, even though I was worried about the next two times. Walking away from the tavern, I was in a different clothes. Long green pants with a dark brown tank top, a leather jacket on top. Natasha was in my long pant pocket, but when we got into the forest, I'd allow her to roam free, since the forest was a remote place.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:13 am

"Heheh." Raymond chuckled, feeling a little awkward. "You know, maybe next time we could... We could..." he stopped when he placed he placed his hand on his throat, then he started coughing again.
Oh... Crap! Not this! Not now!

He turned his back to Mai, and coughed a lot. When he looked at his hand, it was dripping with blood. Great, just what I needed.
He managed to clean his hand and mouth, but he started feeling worst then before.
When he turned to face Mai again, he said "Sorry, I'm having this since yesterday... It's a pain." he chuckled awkwardly. However, his face was more pale then usual, and the shadow around his eyes were bigger, more sickish.

Ray... You don't have a nice face.
It's just the light of the moon... I always look like a zombie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next