Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:22 pm

Rebound wrote:

Damon

"Gee, Mr. Siberian Husky Boy, that's quite a lot of information, now isn't it?" I glanced over my shoulder and shot a look at Steven. Wow. Barely more than a minute into the trip and I'd already gotten my first insult! I believed that that was a record. "That's Sir Siberian Husky Boy to ya!" I told him in a sharp voice. Elpis rolled her eyes. Here we go... I glanced down at her. "Fine. I won't act like a military sergeant if you don't want me to." I grumbled, casting my eyes to the ground. "Be quiet Steven." Lilly told the boy, and I smiled at her. "Thankee kindly miss." I said, turning back around. I hoped we would make it to the town square soon, because I was eager to go on chase for the girl. Her strange disappearance was... well, strange. The boy's Guardian said something about me not being able to keep my mouth shut, and Steven made a smart remark. I turned around for a moment. "Go on. I can hear you y'know. Really, keep on insulting me. I'm finding that it keeps my spirit up to know that there are those out there who would waste their time to insult me! Really touching y'know. Thank you so much." I said, and turned around again to face forward. Let him chew on that! I muttered in my mind, and Elpis rolled her eyes at me. You males are always such idiots.[/justify]
((The 'be quiet' was supposed to be 'shut-up' but auto correct messed w/ it, and Mudpie was talking about Steven, not Damon. I will not be on much today; we are buying fireworks and going up to a family reunion. I'll be back tomarrow, though!))
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:36 pm

(( ^-^' can someone give me a recaps thing so I can know how to join in?))
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 3:47 pm

(( Well, uhh... I don't exactly know what's going on between Otter's characters and Goldie's, but I can give you a recap between mine and Otty's. My character (Raymond) met with Otty's character (Mai) and then some crazy thing happened with another character of mine (Vasir) because she's a Protecter and she tries to hunt them down. They manage to get out of her hideous claws and they both decide to go to Ray's hometown after he had a crazyass dream. They got into a base full of Protecters and they steal a high-advanced helicopter. Meanwhile, another of Otty's char (Emilie) is captured by the Protecters and is placed inside that base, but she manages to escape and follows Mai and Ray's helicopter until the vehicle runs out of fuel and they are obligated to land. Then some stuff is revealed between them, Mai is possessed, Ray manages to get the demon out of her with a deal, Emilie enters the scene and offers to take them to a village nearby in dragon form, where another of my character (Velvet) is there. We are currently in this scene. ))
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:26 am

((Well, between my charries and one of Otty's: My chatacters, Steven and Lilly, went for a walk in the woods and met Otty's charrie, Damon. Lilly and Steven left because it was getting late. Then Damon went back to the place he was staying, and the owners were really upset, because they had sent thair daughter (Emilie) on a shopping errand and she had disappeared. Damon offered to go find her in the morning, where he ran into Lilly and Steven again. They offered to go help, and now they are about to leave for their mission, although they have no clue where the girl went.))
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Chicken Smoothie Username : hdmwolf
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:31 am

(Sorry I didn't really reply yesterday. I've been working on my new roleplay, and it has a heck of a lot of coding on the first post. x__x)

Emilie

"It feels sooooo good walking with you girls." Ray commented after Mai shot me another dark look. "We should really make a band sometime. Y'know, after all of this bullcrap is over... And I..." I made a face at Ray's suggestion. Mai would probably hit me with drumsticks in the head, or if she played the guitar, she'd slam it on my head as well. We wouldn't get along very well in a band... I noticed that Ray had trailed off and I looked somewhat concerned. "You know what? Forget it..." Ray said in a somewhat dispirited way, and I frowned. "Oh. My powers? Well, the pistol is not exactly my 'weapon', it's just an old gun from my... Father... My power is to control living things." he then shrugged "Nothing special compared to you two." I rolled my eyes. "Please. That power beats fire any day." I said.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:10 am

Goldenstarfc wrote:
Rebound wrote:

Damon

"Gee, Mr. Siberian Husky Boy, that's quite a lot of information, now isn't it?" I glanced over my shoulder and shot a look at Steven. Wow. Barely more than a minute into the trip and I'd already gotten my first insult! I believed that that was a record. "That's Sir Siberian Husky Boy to ya!" I told him in a sharp voice. Elpis rolled her eyes. Here we go... I glanced down at her. "Fine. I won't act like a military sergeant if you don't want me to." I grumbled, casting my eyes to the ground. "Be quiet Steven." Lilly told the boy, and I smiled at her. "Thankee kindly miss." I said, turning back around. I hoped we would make it to the town square soon, because I was eager to go on chase for the girl. Her strange disappearance was... well, strange. The boy's Guardian said something about me not being able to keep my mouth shut, and Steven made a smart remark. I turned around for a moment. "Go on. I can hear you y'know. Really, keep on insulting me. I'm finding that it keeps my spirit up to know that there are those out there who would waste their time to insult me! Really touching y'know. Thank you so much." I said, and turned around again to face forward. Let him chew on that! I muttered in my mind, and Elpis rolled her eyes at me. You males are always such idiots.[/justify]
((The 'be quiet' was supposed to be 'shut-up' but auto correct messed w/ it, and Mudpie was talking about Steven, not Damon. I will not be on much today; we are buying fireworks and going up to a family reunion. I'll be back tomarrow, though!))
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:14 am

Raymond
"...." Raymond went silence. Asclepius gave him a worried look. "I... I guess you're right...." Ray mumbled, kind of lying to himself. He then looked around "That's strange..." he said "Normally I would sense thousands of vibrations on a forest but now it's..." he had a chill "...Empty." Asclepius nodded, I agree. And what the heck is this smell?!, after he said that, Raymond did notice a sick smell hanging on the air. The smell was of rotten and burnt flesh. It was coming from the village nearby. "Uh-oh..." the boy grumbled "Now I'm kind of worried." he said, expecting something horrible to be happening on the small place. Wait one second... I'm feeling a faint vibration coming from... There., Asclepius pointed at the same direction of the village with his tail. Raymond did not understand and simply snorted "That's where the village is, smart-pants." I'm not talking about the village, dumbass! I'm talking about-- then two rats appeared ou of a bush nearby.

Velvet

The little rats froze on their place. Velvet froze more of desperation as she did not forseen people talking with animals, while Hester froze more of curiosity towards those interesting people. I remember now that I'm hungry..., the only human male in that group thought and in panic, Velvet changed to her human form "We're not food!" she shouted and then noticed the crap she did. "Ops..." she whispered and looked apologetic at Hester. The little rat did not seem to care and just rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:49 am

Mai

I glanced over at Ray when he commented on not feeling vibrations in the forest. This made me frown, because I didn't like suspicious places. No one in the forest could mean that they were either planning a sneak attack or something dangerous like that. Or... that meant that the people in the village were all dead. And from the smell in the air, it seemed like it. Had someone set fire to the village? The stench was unbearable. Wait one second... I'm feeling a faint vibration coming from... There. Asclepius said. Sakura leaped into my arms and then crawled onto my neck, curing around in the hood, hidden in the shadows. "That's where the village is, smart-pants." Raymond commented. I'm not talking about the village, dumbass! I'm talking about-- Two rats suddenly crawled out of a bush, right into the clearing, then froze as soon as they saw us. I wasn't at all tempted to eat them, for I normally found rats somewhat stringy. I liked mice more. But Ray didn't seem to care. Suddenly, one of the rats turned into a human. "We're not food!" the girl shouted, and I felt my hands clench at the sight of the girl. Sakura hissed, and I just scowled at her. First a dragon, now a... rat. I spat that last word out in my mind. "Raymond, I'll be taking a walk." I growled at him and stalked off into the treeline.

Emilie

I wasn't expecting rats to appear, neither was I expecting a human in one of their places. I wasn't always a big fan of rats. At the tavern, they always scared me when I was little, and they stole our food. Sometimes when I was falling asleep, I would hear them scurrying through the rafters, their nails scraping against the wooden beams. We were a pretty clean place, but rats always managed to find their way into the tavern, by door, by rat hole... It was a never ending battle. So obviously when I saw the rats at first, I wanted to hit them with a broom. But I didn't get the chance because one, I didn't have a broom with me, and two, one of them turned into a girl. The Rat Zodiac. Natasha commented, but I really didn't need her help to know who the two were. Mai didn't seem to like them at all. Her reaction to me, when she first saw me wasn't so bad if you put it into context, but this was obviously not somewhere Mai wanted to be. I noticed how her face tightened, as did her fists, and all her muscles seemed to stiffen up. Not to mention the scowl on her face. It kind of made me feel bad for the rat girl, because obviously, if she was staying with us, it'd be a long trip for her, as it will be for me. "Raymond, I'll be taking a walk." she snarled to Ray, and then bounded off into the trees. I stared after her, but then tried to ignore, turning back to the new Zodiac. "Hi. My name is Emilie!" I said, putting on a smile. I didn't want all the girls to be hostile to me.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:12 pm

Raymond

The boy was very surprised when the rat suddenly turned into a girl, shouting that they were not food. Why would she say that? She read our minds., Asclepius concluded. "Great, what's next...?" Ray grumbled to himself as Mai suddenly departed. Well, well..., the little rat that was still on the floor, crawled towards the blond girl to the top of her head, I knew that sooner or later we would meet other Zodiacs., she said. Her voice was calming, yet had a hint of falseness and prank, Snake... Long time no see., she looked at Asclepius, It seems that you go by the name of 'Asclepius'. Nice choice., she slightly chuckled, The God of Medicine., the snake around Raymond's neck just snorted, Yeah, nice to re-meet you too. 'Hester', huh? The Star., Hester chuckled again, loving the game of words, Correct. Hester, the Greek Star. At your service.

Raymond was just confused at those two animals, "Wait one second, you guys know each other?" Tecnically, lad, all Zodiacs know each other. Most don't remember, but I remember very well, as does Asclepius, I hope., Hester said it, even though Raymond was expecting Asclepius to say the word. The little rat seemed to know too much. Noticing Mai's brute exit, Hester snorted, By the way you acted, dear hooded lass... I would say that you're the Cat Zodiac. I didn't know that someone would be born under the Outsider., she placed her delicate pink fingers on her small cheek, Curious. her voice was provocative.

Velvet

Velvet could not understand a word of what they were saying. So these were her "old friends"? The girl decided to just ignore them and speak with the red-headed girl, that seemed quite friendly. "Oh, hey there. I'm Velvet. S-Sorry for the sudden appearance... I thought the snake was going to eat us." she looked at the ground apologetic "Being a rat is hard..." she then turned to face the boy "You seem quite familiar... Have I seen you on posters?" Raymond's face turned pale after he heard that. "W-What? M-Me? Sorry, you must be mistaking me for someone else..." he looked at the ground, trying not to make visual contact with the girl, that just made her more curious and suspicious. Indeed you look familiar... Tell me, have you ever been on Harmonia?, Hester asked, looking at Raymond with narrowed eyes. He just shook his head "I just know that's the city of royalty... Nothing more." They come from the big city., Asclepius whispered, That's why they recognized you. "Hey, I just remembered something! Be right back! Wait for me Mai!" Raymond quickly said and started following Mai.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:28 pm

Mai

My hearing was well enough to hear the last remark that the rat Guardian commented about me. By the way you acted, dear hooded lass... I would say that you're the Cat Zodiac. I didn't know that someone would be born under the Outsider. How dare she call me an outsider?! Her scum was the one that prevented me from being in the Zodiac. The one that tricked me. I snapped my teeth together in anger. Shows what you know. I snarled at Hester in my mind, and continued to bound through the forest. I swear, I would probably "accidentally" eat her in my sleep. It wouldn't be uncommon if that happened, for I sometimes do sleepwalk. I didn't like that know-it-all rat. She knew too much. That means that she knows about me. She can understand my thoughts. She can see all about me. My memories. Dear god forbid if she snuck into those. I had gone through some mental training with Sakura though that helped guard my thoughts, but it was only small. It was sufficient enough though for now. I shot another glare over my shoulder, but the rat wasn't in view. I had walked a little bit from the clearing before noticing it. Or maybe I could "accidentally" summon an owl spirit that could somehow eat Hester. That'd be nice. Mai, as much as we both hate her, and believe me, I'm simmering with rage, harm to another Zodiac could prove fatal. Sakura warned, and I spat on the ground in anger. "I'm willing to take that risk."

"Hey, I just remembered something! Be right back! Wait for me Mai!" I heard Raymond's distant voice and slowed down a little bit, then turning around. I wasn't really in the mood to talk to anybody right now, since that rat just smart-mouthed me. I will personally kill myself if Ray invites that scum to join our little trio. I growled to Sakura. Emilie was bad enough, but then this was too far. I leaned against a tree as I waited for Ray to catch up. No doubt the Rat would be eavesdropping though.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:36 pm

Raymond

Raymond looked behind him and did not see the others and walked towards Mai. "God forbid, that rat scares me..." he mumbled, kind of surprised that he said that. After all, rats are one of snake's favorite meal. You say that again. Hester haven't changed one bit since we first met., Asclepius snorted, She always made pranks on me...

"Hey! You there!" another voice appeared, this time, it was next to Mai and Raymond. He looked around and sensed that it was coming from the left. He saw two guards with a impaled snake as the coat of arms. Both Ray and Asc had a chill down their spine, but not because of the snake, but because they were royal guards. "You cannot come in here! There's a plague going on and we have to verify you." the guards started to come closer. Crap crap crap!!, Raymond quickly hid his face behind his jacket so that the humans would not see him. That just made the guards more suspicious "You, boy... You have the plague?" one of them asked, swiftly taking out a sword.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:49 pm

Mai

I looked up as Ray walked towards me. I opened my mouth slightly, but then thought better of it, feigning off my anger for now. I shut my mouth, my eyebrows creased in fury as I stared back at the ground. "God forbid, that rat scares me..." Ray said quietly, and I sighed. I wasn't scared of them. I was furious of them. You say that again. Hester hasn't changed one bit since we first met. She always played pranks on me... Asclepius said. I decided to start to say something, when suddenly I heard a voice. "Hey! You there!" came a voice. I whipped to my left to see two ninnys that looked like they were playing dress up soldiers. I glanced over at Ray, about to crack a comment, but I realized how scared he looked. I turned back, trying to be serious. Was this really what fancy smanshy guards wore these days? I guess I never saw enough of guards. Well, don't get me wrong, I've been chased by a ton of guards before, but never ones that were dressed like this. "You cannot come in here! There's a plague going on and we have to verify you."

Surprisingly, I felt like laughing. This couldn't be real. I mean... just... a plague... Suddenly I noticed the seriousness. Ray started to hide his face, and I bit my lip. Oooooohhhh shiiiiiiiiiih...... I said in my head. They probably knew Ray from before. I mean, this was his home village after all. I knew that I had to come to the rescue. "You, boy... You have the plague?" one of the guards asked as he drew his sword, and I froze. I know I'll regret this. I grumbled to myself and then popped up in front of Ray. "Good morning gentlemen, sorry to disturb you." I said with a beaming smile. Kill me now. I thought. "My brother has always been a little frightened of guards though, so he often tries to hide when your sort comes along. Sometime he hides because he's just so jealous of your awesome uniforms. I am sorry for his odd behavior, but it has almost always been that way, and we've sadly never been able to find a cure for his fright. I assure you though, he does not have the plague. We were just returning home from the forest though, to fetch a few things for our mother." I said in an easy-going manner. "Again, I am terribly sorry."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:54 pm

(( that ain't Raymond's village, mind you xD ))

Raymond

Bless you, Mai. I owe you one., Raymond thought, telling himself to say that to Mai after they get out of that place. The guards changed looks, then looked back at Mai and Raymond "Sorry, miss... Even if he doesn't have the plague, we have our orders to analize EVERY person here. Outsider or not." one of them said and the other one, that seemed more friendly, made his friend put the sword back to the scabbard "Don't worry, miss. We're not going to hurt your brother. We're just going to look at his face. That's all." he nodded "Then we'll have to ask you to leave quickly. This place is as good as dead."
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:03 pm

(My bad. xD)

Mai

"Well... The thing about that is... My brother has this other condition." I said tersely. Dear god Mai, how much are you going to test the limits? Sakura asked, and I shook my head mentally. Not now Sakura. I didn't change my face on the outside, but was frowning on the inside. Sakura, tell Ray that if all else fails and they recognize Ray, we knock them unconscious, okay? I asked her, and Sakura relayed the message to Ray. Another one of you're simply BRILLIANT master plans. "He is not going to look at you. I'm sorry, but he's just too afraid. If he does, he'll faint. It's terrible really..." I said, and tried to look saddened. "Look, it may not seem possible, but this one time... one time my brother saw a guard in the face, and he was passed out for three days straight." I said, and sobbed slightly. "It was terrible. We spent almost all of our shillings on trying to get him to be better. Please sirs, I don't want him to pass out again." Uh... hey, Mai? Do you recognize this village? Or these guards? Sakura asked tersely, and I replied in confusion, Uh, no... Why? I've never seen outfits like this. I replied, and Sakura seemed very tense. Well... you know how the word travels? And you've been in many different places where you've robbed and stolen and killed people? I frowned inside my mind. What are you getting at Kura? I asked. "Hey, you look... somewhat familiar." one of the guards said, and I shook my head. "Good heavens no. I have never seen someone as dashing as you. I'm just a simple daughter, trying to make a living for my poor, confused brother and my poor mother." I commented. "A poster perhaps?" he asked, and I shook my head again. "I am not famous enough to be on a poster. Now, we please, must get home. Our mother will be worried."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:13 pm

"Mai, royal guards are stubborn" Raymond whispered so that only a very good person at hearing could understand "They won't go away..." the guards traded looks again and looked at Mai, "Miss, you're going with us, you and your brother, to the station... We need to ask a few questions." Crap!, Asclepius thought. Without thinking, Raymond grabbed Mai by her arm and started to run away from the guards like heck "We can't stay to pick a fight with them!" he said while running "Royal guards are very well equiped and they won't think twice before leaving you without an arm and take you to interrogation." Raymond! Pay, attention!, Asclepius screamed, You're going to the wrong dir--, before he would even finish, both Raymond and Mai ended up in front of the village, where the corpses were being burnt and there were thousands of other guards. "Stop! Don't let them get away!", the guards from behind came running and one of them made a loud gasp when he saw Ray's face. Here we go again...., the boy thought, already knowing what was going to happen after seeing his expression. "Y-Your Majesty!" both guards mumbled nervous and crawled on the ground, trying to find a way to bow with that heavy armor, but it was hard. The other guards noticed too and also bowed. Raymond slapped his own face.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:21 pm

Mai

I listened absentmindedly as Raymond whispered to me about how guards are stubborn. I tried to ignore the fact that he was probably right, and put on another innocent smile, which turned into a frown when the guards spoke again. "Miss, you're going with us, you and your brother, to the station... We need to ask a few questions." the guards said, and I snarled. "Darn right you aren't." I growled, and whipped out an arrow, about to plunge it into one of the guard's necks, when I felt myself being pulled away. My arrow dropped from my hand as Ray grabbed my arm in a strong grip and started to run. "Hey!" I called in anger, but Ray started to talk as he ran. "We can't stay to pick a fight with them! Royal guards are very well equipped and they won't think twice before leaving you without an arm and take you to interrogation." he informed me, and I growled. I could have killed them. Suddenly I felt the trees disappear and we ran straight into a clearing. The village. "Great work." I grumbled. "Stop! Don't let them get away!" a bunch of the guards yelled, and then suddenly they stopped short. "Y-You Majesty!" the two guards said as they attempted to grovel at Ray and my feet. Other guards started to bow, and Raymond seemed thoroughly disappointed and slapped his face. I stared at the guards. "There isn't any chance that they're talking to me, right?" I asked, and turned to Ray. No answer. "Thought not." This was one heck of an afternoon. "Ray, why the h*ll haven't you told me about this before?" I snapped, turning. "I mean, we run, and I put on that WHOLE show, making a fool of myself, and then you just, POOF. I'M A MAJESTY." I wasn't angry. I was really furious and confused. Mostly furious because I was confused actually. "Your majesty, with your permission, we will take the girl to the jail." One of the guards mumbled, and I turned to him, baring my teeth. "Just try it." I hissed.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:34 pm

"Mai, I can explain later..." Raymond whispered and then Velvet appeared out of the bushed. After looking at the guards, all of them bowing before Raymond, she also bowed "I knew it..." she said "You're the prince that disappeared years ago!" Raymond growled "I'm not the prince! I'm just a random guy, for crissake!" he screamed at the guards, but they were still bowing like statues. "Listen, just... Just stand up, alright? I'm not royalty! The one you're looking for is NOT here!" one of the guards slowly said, afraid that he was speaking too soon or too late, either way, his voice was trembling "B-But... My Lord, we're desperatly in need of our prince!" curious, Raymond didn't interrupt, just stared at the guard on the ground "The king and queen are deathly ill with this plague and they do not have another heir!" the boy sighed and shook his head "Get out of my way." he coldly said and moved out of the commotion of guards, ignoring all of them.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:41 pm

Mai

I didn't like today.

There, I just wanted to put that out there. I hated today, and I really wished it would end. Ray was a prince, now he wasn't, but then people say he was, but he's convinced he's not. "I'm NOT the prince! I'm just a random guy, for crissake!" Ray screamed at the guards, but they didn't seem to care. Was this really how it was with royalty? I would never know, since I grew up as a lowlife. "Uh... Ray..." I said in a low voice, making sure the guards couldn't hear me. I stopped him from walking, standing in front of him. "Ray, they knew me. Okay? These guys... well, I've never been around here, but they knew who I was because... well... ehehehe.... I'm kind of... well known in a not-so-good way." I said. Note to self: explain to Ray how you're wanted in a million villages. I mentally told myself. "Listen, if they know you're not the prince, or at least, you convince them that you're not, (I don't even know who this prince-guy is...) then they will take us to... wherever they were talking about. Niterrobation room? Oh, Interrogation. Right. They recognized me faintly... It's dangerous if they know you're not the prince, so let's just run." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:50 pm

Raymond continued to walk and simply said "Just follow me...". The guards were still bowing and one of them tried to reason with Raymond, but a snake look from the boy scared the human away, mumbling only "Forgive me, your Majesty." and after giving a fair warning for them not to follow Ray nor touch Mai, he continued to walk until there were no more guards around. Raymond was silent and gave long sighs. He finally looked at Mai with an apologetic expression "Alright, listen..." he said in a low voice "I should have told you earlier and I'm sorry... But I don't like telling people that I'm the prince because then... They start treating me different." another sigh, now he was looking at the ground "Instead of treating me like Raymond, they're going to treat me like Prince Holand vas Immrick IV." he made a pause "And yes, that's my title." I'm surprised you remembered..., Asclepius said, appearing out of Ray's jacket. "Yeah, I uhh..." he continued, hesitated "I fled from home after I found out about my powers. I first fled to the village I said it was my hometown, but it's actually Harmonia." he shrugged "I kept on low profile until now... I didn't want all those years of hiding to be wasted. I'm such a fool."
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:57 pm

Mai

I stared at Ray, following him, not uttering a word. "Alright, listen... I should have told you earlier and I'm sorry... But I don't like telling people that I'm the prince because then... They start treating me different. Instead of treating me like Raymond, they're going to treat me like Prince Holand vas Immrick IV. And yes, that's my title." He seemed adjitated at telling me this, but I didn't hint any emotion, my face blank as I waited for him to continue. "Yeah, I uhh... I fled from home after I found out about my powers. I first fled to the village I said it was my hometown, but it's actually Harmonia. I kept on low profile until now... I didn't want all those years of hiding to be wasted. I'm such a fool." I stared at him for a little bit longer, contemplating something. I could either slap him, but that's the sissy way out, tell him that it's cool, or... say... "Sooooo... Your name is Prince Hammock?" I asked, with a small grin. "Listen snake boy, I don't care what you are. As far as I knew, royalty was too stuffy to even think about running away from home. I could have gone the whole time with knowing you were a prince, and I wouldn't treat you any differently. It's not an insult." I added, hoping he didn't think of it that way. "You'll always be a snake boy to me." I said and my grin broadened. "I must admit though, you had me fooled there for a moment when you were saying you weren't the prince."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:35 pm

Raymond was paralyzed for a second. Did she just... Grinned? No questions? No screams? No bows? No formal greetings? She just made fun of my title?, he thought, for a second there, shocked. He then grinned back to her "Whoa, seriously? God, I was already getting worried... You wouldn't believe the pain I went through at my aunt's house..." he chuckled a little, reminding the old times "Every morning was 'Good day, Your Highness' and she even made me sleep in her bed while she would sleep outside the house, saying that she wouldn't 'poluate' the air I was breathing." he stopped chuckling "Man, you're the first that doesn't care whether I'm the prince or not... You have no idea how relieved I am." he said, smilling back at her. Asclepius noticed that move from Raymond, since he felt a burnt inside his chest. Sorry to butt in..., he interrupted, Raymond, did you forget what that guard said? He said your parents are ill and they do not have an heir. If they die, the kingdom will go down in chaos without a king!, Raymond backed down "Wait one second! Are you saying that I could become king?" the snake shook his head, I'm not saying you 'could', I'm saying you MUST. "Nuh-huh. No way. Did you already forget about my condition? Even if I do become king, I'll die very soon and the kingdom will turn into chaos anyway. I prefer not become one, thank you." he shrugged "Besides, I'm just a renegade guy. Rulling is not my thing, and as I said, I hate all the formallity crap. Being a prince is already full of formallities from waking up to sleeping. Imagine the treatment a king will get."
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 4:36 pm

Mai

"Whoa, seriously?" I nodded, not really sure what he was expecting of me. "God, I was already getting worried... You wouldn't believe the pain I went through at my aunt's house..." as he talked about how his aunt went to ridiculous reasons for his royalty, I wondered why I didn't really feel shocked about this information. I mean, not that I wasn't the slightest bit surprised, but I didn't feel that it was a big deal. I didn't feel the need to grovel at his feet, treat him royally, or anything. It wasn't in an insulting way, but it was just... I treated everyone as equals I guess, or at least... most people. A lot of people I didn't treat like me, and they ended up dead, but let's not talk about that now, okay? "Man, you're the first that doesn't care whether I'm the prince or not... You have no idea how relieved I am." Ray said, smiling at me. I couldn't help but give a little smile back. It was good that he got that off of his chest, because now he probably felt more relaxed. I knew that if I was a princess or something, and I wasn't telling my... I guess friend for that same reason, I would have a lot of pressure placed on my shoulders. Sorry to butt in... Raymond, did you forget what the guard said? He said your parents are ill and they do not have an heir. If they die, the kingdom will go down in chaos without a king! Asclepius commented urgently. "Wait one second! Are you saying that I could become king?" Ray asked, and I shivered a little. "Ray as a king... now that's a scary thought." I murmured.

I'm not saying you 'could', I'm saying you MUST. Asclepius continued, and Ray instantly leaped in with an argument. "Nuh-huh. No way. Did you already forget about my condition? Even if I do become king, I'll die very soon and the kingdom will turn into chaos anyway. I prefer not to become one, thank you." I opened my mouth to interject and put in a word for Ray, but he continued. I agreed with him, because one, his reasons were good, and two, Ray as a king, would not end well. Heck, it's like me being queen. The world would probably be bombed right as I became queen, and I wouldn't give a whit about it. I glanced around. "So uh... Ray... I don't know what you want to do now... but... should we get going, or stay for a moment?" I asked, wondering what the guards would do next. I didn't like guards, and all of them down on their face, bowing, just made me feel like they were planning a sneak attack, and that thought didn't make me feel comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 5:13 pm

"I won't push you any further, Mai." Raymond said with a worried look "Now that the guards know that I'm alive, they'll no doubt start telling to the world of my location, and people may hunt you down too." after that he remembered "Also, why are you being chased? I have a feeling I've heard a man saying of a bounty on your head." he chuckled "You're quite famous on the underworld, if I say so myself."
"I actually suggest you, your Majesty, returning to the palace at once." a voice said and Velvet appeared behind Mai. Great, you again..., Asclepius grumbled looking at the girl that just placed her hands in front of her "Hey, I'm not the one you should be hatin' on... I don't even know about this story of Zodiacs and all. It's Hester that likes to run her mouth saying nonsenses." just as she said that, the small grey rat appered out of the girl's pocket, It's not 'nonsense'. It's the truth. "Hester!" Vel shouted and shook her head "Sorry about that... Look, I don't want to be seen as the bad guy. Besides, it wasn't my fault that I was born under the year of the Rat." she said. Seems like someone was reading way too much our minds., Asclepius mumbled.

Ignoring him, Raymond just went to the point "Why you're 'suggesting' that I return to the palace? Do you even know what's like to be surrounded by minions who says 'Your Highness' at the end of every sentence? Do you know what's like to be waken up by thousands of other minions and can't be able to have a decent bath alone?" he asked in a bad humor. Velvet just shrugged, admiting that she did not "Of course not. I lived literally like a rat since I came here, and I really miss the big cities... I'm just saying that you should become king." she gave a more cold look "After all, it's for the good of the country. Are you going to let a civil war start just because of a selfish thought?" Raymond was going to argue against that, but nothing came out of his mouth. Velvet was right. He was being selfish and for what?
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:59 am

Mai

I smiled thankfully when Ray mentioned that he wouldn't make me wait any longer. "Now that the guards know that I'm alive, they'll no doubt start telling to the world of my location, and people may hunt you down too." Ray said, and I grimaced a smile. They already are... I thought grimly. "Also, why are you being chased? I have a feeling I've heard a man saying of a bounty on your head. You're quite famous on the underworld, if I say so myself." I smiled. "Well... I don't think that you'll need to-" I started to say, but then I heard a voice. I glanced over my shoulder and scowled. Rat girl. I grumbled in my head. "I actually suggest you, your Majesty, returning to the palace at once." Asclepius made a comment, and the girl seemed offended. "Hey, I'm not the one you should be hatin' on... I don't even know about this story of Zodiacs and all. It's Hester that likes to run her mouth saying nonsenses." I didn't change my scowl.

It's not nonsense. It's the truth. Hester oh so politely commented, and I shot her a look. "Keep your mouth shut." I grumbled, glancing over my shoulder at the guards. "Sorry about that... Look, I don't want to be seen as the bad guy. Besides, it wasn't my fault that I was born under the year of the Rat." the girl said, and I bit back a scathing comment. "Why are you suggesting that I return to the palace? Do you even know what it's like to be surrounded by minions..." I dropped off from the conversation there. I didn't get involved with what happened on inside a palace. If I wanted to know, I could just seem for myself by sneaking in. "...Let a civil war start just because of a selfish thought?" I glanced up as the conversation ended. "Wars? I like wars." I said, grinning. Then I noticed that that was not the subject. I glared at the ground as Sakura commented mildly, Now is not the time Mai.

Finally, I felt that it was my turn to stand up when Ray mulled Velvet's words over. "Okay, listen. I respect the part about everyone not wanting to have or start a civil war, but seriously..." I frowned as I tried to form my words. "Okay, look at it this way. Ray... no offense at all... isn't exactly what I would think of a leaderly type... I mean, leading a whole nation? That is a lot of pressure, as if we don't already have enough. Secondly, I am unashamedly being selfish, Ray, even if he had the power to free people in jail and stuff, I'd go back to being a lowlife. Well... not that I don't like that life, and not that I am not a lowlife right now, but Ray won't be able to reverse what I've done. I'll still be going in jail, even if he orders people not to capture me. I've been hunted for years. Heck, he might even be forced to EXECUTE me if I ever get caught (which will totally not happen.)" I stared at them all with wide eyes. "Do you catch my drift?" I asked finally, hoping that I hadn't said that all for nothing. You would make a terrible debater. Sakura commented and I shot her a look.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:36 am

Raymond simply laughed at Mai's opnions of his leadership skills. He then shrugged "No offence taken, Mai. I'm actually happy that you're taking my side of not becoming king. Just imagine it! Me? A king? Tch, easier to imagine a winged pink hippopotamus." Asclepius grumbled, It's not about the 'can imagine' or not. It's about the fate of the kingdom. Raymond, even though you'll die in probably six years, you'll still have time enough to produce a --, just as he was finishing, Raymond shook his arms and made a shocked face "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Let's not get that far."

After Mai mentioned about her being chased for years and going to the jail right away, everyone started staring at her in silence, even Raymond was surprised by that, in fact, he was the one to break that tense atmosphere "What did you?" he asked with a curious expression, unlike Asclepius, Hester and Velvet, that had a much more suspicious look, as if Mai was an enemy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next