Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:44 pm

Raymond and Asclepius froze on their place like statues after hearing Mai's cold voice. It was spine-chilling. Girls are scary., Asclepius commented as Ray mildly chuckled inside his head, agreeing. The snake then curled up around Ray's neck like a scarf as they gave each other a peace treat until they would finish the 'mission'. Raymond was more worried and a little scared of Mai "What's wrong?" he said looking at the Cat Zodiac and trying to keep up with her, only to remember that they were not alone. He looked back at Emilie "Err, sorry about that... You can follow us if you want." he said with an apologetic expression.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Chicken Smoothie Username : hdmwolf
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:17 pm

Mai

"What's wrong?" Ray asked after I told him that we had to go. I wasn't going to say anything as long as the dragon girl was here. "Err, sorry about that... You can follow us if you want." Ray said, and I stiffened. Dear lord no. I didn't want... I pulled my hood over my head farther, hiding my face in shadows, only my mouth visible. I glanced up at the sky and determined that it was somewhere around one or two in the morning, but the sun still hadn't rose yet. I glared over at Emilie who seemed totally oblivious to my stare. I started to walk forward in the direction of the village when I heard Emilie's voice. "Oh wait! You need to get somewhere? I can help!" she said happily. I just stared at her with a cold look, hidden thankfully in my hood's depth. I couldn't wait to see how she could help.

Emilie

I didn't know what was the matter with the girl. Natasha said that it would end, but she didn't seem friendly. I was trying to think so too, but her cold greeting made me only dislike her. I didn't want to though, as I wanted to... be her friend. I came to the agreement with myself that I would try my best to be as helpful as I could, and try to make Mai like me. As soon as they had said that they needed to get going, I had felt a light bulb go off in my head! I didn't know how long it would take to walk, but flying was always faster. I glanced over at Mai, hoping to see her look relieved from all the walking being taken away, but she was obviously doubting my word, and her face was cloaked in shadows. I tried not to think about her for now, and set my mind on being a dragon. I really hoped that I didn't slam into any trees, because I wasn't so hot about hurting myself right now. I shifted almost immediately, turning into the... in my mind, coolest dragon ever. Well, I probably was the coolest dragon ever since... there were no other dragons. My red scales gleamed almost a purple color in the strange moonlight, and I turned to look at the others. They looked like tiny little mice. I couldn't speak in this form though, so that was a downside.

Flames danced from my nostrils as I snorted, looking around. I unfurled my wings and flapped them an experimental time, but it didn't really help very much. Mai was by my side, Ray in front of me, so when I flapped, huge gusts of wind was shoved outwards. Mai was almost flung backwards, but like a cat, she twisted around in the air and landed almost neatly on a tree trunk, gripping the bark hard with her claws. I heard a sound that was like ripping cardboard, which was actually a very aggressive hiss from Mai. I brought my head close to her and snorted a sorry, but all I got in return was a vicious swipe from her claws. I reared my head back and snorted again. I glanced over at Ray, hoping he knew what I was trying to imply. I could fly them. I was huge compared to them, and the feeling of them on my scales wouldn't even bother me. The scales on my back were situated in the right way for them to actually be considered somewhat comfortable.

Damon

I slightly frowned when Lilly suggested she and Steven come. For one, Steven didn't seem to like me. He probably was jealous of how happy I was. And number two, they weren't prepared. I wanted to set out as early as possible. "Well... Do you have supplies?" I asked. "I wouldn't want to put any of you guys in danger, because I don't know what's out there." I admitted. "Truth be told, I'm kind of nervous myself." I grinned, adjusting the bag that was on my shoulder. "But if that's what you want... I guess it'd be nice to have company."
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:31 pm

Lilly
I blushed. "Uh... no. But, we each have our guardians, so that adds up to more, um, wise people who can help us, I guess? And, I can get smoke bombs whenever I want them. Plus, Steven would probably be less grumpy if he could get out a little more." I didn't mention that Steven happened to be three kinds of pigs: food-wise, zodiac-wise, and, well, he can turn into one. Nor did I mention the final reason I wanted to go. "I think we'd both rather go than stay here, no matter how grumpy Steven seems. He'll warm up, I swear."
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:32 pm

"You giiiiirrllss" Raymond said standing between Mai and Emilie, noticing that they were trading death-looks. At least Mai was doing it... "We're really off to a good start, aren't we?" Ray coldly said and looked at Emilie with a more happy expression "Give us a ride, you say? Sounds good to me." Asclepius did not like the idea of flying again. When was the last time I flew on a dragon...?, he grumbled and hid inside Ray's jacket again, not wanting to look at the ground as they were flying. Then Emilie finally transformed. "Whoa! Awesome!" Ray said, looking at the red dragon in front of him. "This'll be interesting..." If by 'interesting' you mean another nauseating travel through the clouds, then I agree., Asc grumbled again. Before he would jump happily on the dragon's back, Raymond noticed that Mai was not very pleased. He then looked at her with worried eyes "Listen, we won't go if you don't want to." he said with a soft voice. Please say no, please say no, please say no..., Asclepius was saying that many times before the boy smacked him inside his pocket.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:40 pm

Mai

Oh yay. The red-headed wonder was a dragon now. I was overwhelmed with joy. "Listen, we don't have to go if you don't want to." I stared at him through the shadows and pulled my hood down even more. "Listen. As much as I would love to leave this girl behind, we really need it. ...Emilie is rested and we aren't. Besides, you still have a bullet wound. I'll endure the ride." I said through gritted teeth, clenching my fists. "Let's go ride... the dragon." I mumbled. Emilie dragon looked down at me and extended a leg for me to climb. I turned away. "No thanks, I can do it myself." I growled. Sakura jumped into my hood. I ran over to two trees and spring boarded from one to another, going up higher as I went. I disappeared momentarily in the tree tops and then leaped out, summer salting three times as I soared through the air, and then landed straight on Emilie's back. The red dragon looked at me and then seemed to ignore the fact that I had just done that, and instead, extended a leg to Ray for him to climb up.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:57 pm

"Heck, I forgot about the wound." Raymond laughed and exposed his shoulder. It was red from the wound, but it wasn't bleeding. Even though it stopped the bleeding Asclepius said, The bullet is still inside. We have to get you to a doctor before it becomes an infection. just by the thought of it, Raymond had a chill. He remembered when a maid got an infection on her leg after being bitten by a dog. She had to amputate it. "Y-Yeah..." he mumbled, trying not to think way too much about it. He wasn't so amazed by Mai's perfomance as he was already expecting that from her. Next time she's going to kick the moon, I tell ya., Asc said.

Raymond accepted the invitation from the dragon and climbed to her back. "Why, thank you, kind lass. We need to stop on the village that it's a few kilometres from my own city. It's on the west. We can rest there and re-supply and I need to take care of this wound." Raymond said to both Emilie and Mai, but then he remembered something else "Wait one second... We aren't going inside the village, are we? I mean... Us in a dragon... There are humans there."
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:08 pm

Mai

I wasn't trying to impress Ray of course. I just didn't want to suck it up to the dragon. I didn't need her help. I could do it on my own. I sat slowly on the scales of Emilie's back, trying to make myself comfortable. I would have loved to walk if I wasn't half asleep, bleeding, and not to mention constantly fading in and out because of what had happened earlier. I nodded when Ray said that we would take care of his wound, and I momentarily felt the spot where the bullet grazed me. It hardly even hurt me, but it hurt a lot pain-wise. It had stopped bleeding. "Wait one second... We aren't going inside the village, are we? I mean... Us on a dragon... There are humans there." I looked up, about to say something when Natasha fluttered up. Emilie says that we'll land a tiny bit away from the village. she informed us.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:10 pm

((Otter, you haven't responded to my post from Lilly))
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:21 pm

(Sorry Goldie D: I didn't see it. I guess you posted it right when I posted my reply to Rocket. Sorreh D:)

Damon

I listened to Lilly's reasons for her wanting to go, and nodded slowly. "Uh... no. But, we each have our guardians, so that adds up to more, um, wise people who can help us, I guess? And, I can get smoke bombs whenever I want them. Plus, Steven would probably be less grumpy if he could get out a little more." I smiled. "I guess Steven does need some more fresh air. Maybe I can make him brighten up along the way." I considered. Making faces at him will only agitate him more. Elpis spoke privately to me. Nah, I'll make him love me like a brother some way! "I think we'd both rather go than stay here, no matter how grumpy Steven seems. He'll warm up, I swear." I nodded and smiled. "Okay. I guess I could wait a little bit longer. You'll need supplies first though..." I said.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:24 pm

I was thinking that too., Asclepius said while looking up one last time and returning to Ray's pocket. "Well... We -- At least I am -- ready." he said. (( short fail post 'cause I have nothing to say xD ))
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:27 pm

((It's fine))
Lilly
"Yeah... One second, I think I have a bag in my house. I can grab some food, too. How long do you think we'll be gone?" I asked. ((WB D:))
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:36 pm

Emilie

I listened to the talk on my back, and then Ray spoke up. "Well... We -- At least I am -- ready." he spoke, and I nodded. I knew the cat girl was ready, because she wasn't speaking, and didn't try to tell me that she was ready either. Natasha floated around my head, then flew down to where Ray, Mai and their Guardians sat, settling down carefully on my back. I snorted and opened my wings again, testing them with a few flaps, then, with one step forward, launched myself into the air, flapping my wings down hard as I lifted off. I flapped a few more times and cleared the treetops, and started to fly forwards, soaring through the night sky. I barely even noticed that there were people on my back. Natasha came up from her perch on my back and floated around my head, flapping quickly in order to keep up with my movement. At least we're doing something. I told her, and Natasha nodded.

Damon

I was at a loss of words when Lilly asked how long I thought we'd be gone. I shrugged, pondering her question. "Uuumm... Well, I really don't know. I thought of just... going out to find her. I don't know where she is, but she's been missing for around three days. She could be far away by now. I honestly have no idea." I said, and glanced at Steven, hoping he didn't make a remark about me being clueless.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:44 pm

Steven
"Hm. Well, let's now assume we'll be gone for, hm, a week, maybe? Possibly more." I said. "Because after she got a few towns away, she could have used other forms of transportation instead of walking. Lilly, get some money, too. I'll go grab some stuff for myself. I suggest bringing some changes of clothing and probably a blanket and a pillow or something. We'll meet out here, okay?" Lilly nodded. "Got'cha. I'll be right out, okay?" She replied. ((AGH. I need to get off the computer soon. ): ))
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:49 pm

Raymond quickly grabbed on Emilie's scale while Asclepius would stay on the ground if he didn't bit the boy's jacket in time. "Woooohooooo!" Raymond screamed behind the waves of air filling him. I hate my life!, Asclepius also shouted, hating the fact that he was almost flying from the dragon.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:14 pm

b]Username:[/b] Hallows13
Character Name: Kirah
Age(14-19): 16
Personality: She can be very shy and nervous tending to keep to herself. it takes a while for her to get used to others but once she gets to know you she becomes loyal. Though she is gullible and easily deceived she will remain loyal and friendly. once she feels comfortable enough to be herself she is easily excitable and playful but its hard enough for strangers to see her like this due to her quiet and shy personality.
Emotion trigger: surprised
Pic/Description: http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/0b/4n/xw/0041.jpg
Zodiac sign: Ox
What does your guardian spirit look like: http://andreas.com/pixs/india-oxcart.jpg (the one on the right.) his name is Orlo and his horns are permanently painted red.
What you look like with animal parts: large bovine horns(like ankole watusi) an ox tail, ears and round black ox eyes
What they look like as that animal: A fluffy black and white ox with a pink snout and pale blue eyes. Black hooves and wears a small bell around her neck.
Power: temporary invisibility
Weapon: two large hook blades that are slung behind her back used for climbing as well as self defense. the blades are never dull.
History(Optional): N/A
Family: Unknown
Crush: open
GF/BF: open
Other: She stays quiet mainly because she is partly deaf. she can't hear whispers and tends to mishear a lot of what is said causing her to sometimes say stuff like a Malaprop .

((Is this okay?))
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:21 am

(That is perfectly fine! :D ACCEPTED. AND WELCOME BACK.
I'm not going to be on for a lot of the day, for I am going kayaking. This'll probably be my only post this morning.)

Mai

I shut my eyes and tried to block out the roar of wind in my ears. Leaning back, I adjusted myself into a comfortable position. The night, or should I say morning, was still somewhat cold, and riding on the back of a dragon in the wind wasn't helping. I opened my eyes again to look around, feeling somewhat cheated that being on a dragon wasn't too fantastical as everyone said it was. I guess that the fact that there was a dragon just made my mind numb or something. I glanced over at the massive beating wings, knowing that our life kind of depended on them right now, because if they weren't there, we would be plummeting. I sighed and closed my eyes once again, hoping that I could get some sleep in before we arrived at the village. Sakura curled up on my lap and started to drift off, as I did too.

Damon

I nodded slowly, finding logic in Steven's words. At least he was smart, and his logic might be able to get us out of a lot of tricky situations if ever needed. "I'll wait right here...." I mumbled, glancing around.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:12 pm

(( time skip for when they arrive to the village? ))
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:22 pm

(Sure)
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:10 pm

Raymond

Raymond also decided to sleep. Even though he slept inside the helicopter, it was very few minutes and he didn't even rested right. The loud noise from the helicopter, plus Asclepius talking to himself in his own mind and his stomach growling every two seconds didn't help much. He held in one of Emilie's scales tight and tried to find a comfortable position to sleep, as he didn't find any, but he was so tired that he did not care. What it seemed to be like a few minutes, Asclepius spoke on his mind, I think I can see the village from here., he said. The boy grumbled, not wanting to wake up, not that he was sleeping anyway, but he just wanted to lie down and maybe sleep for weeks. He stood up from where he was, still holding onto the scale and tried to find the snake. However, he was nowhere to be found.

Up here, idiot., the snake said and Raymond quickly looked at Emilie's head and there he was. Asclepius was curled up in one of the red dragon fins on her head. As Raymond looked up, Asclepius got scared of something. Whoa! Dang, look at you. You look dead., the snake commented, examinating Ray's face. It was pale with black circles around his green eyes. "What're you talking about...?" the boy mumbled, not knowing his own condition. Err... Nevermind. Anyways, Asclepius climbed onto Emilie's head further, We can go down now, lass. We don't want to be seen by humans, do we?, Raymond also looked around. Even though he naturaly couldn't see perfectly, he could tell that there were fog all around. "How can you tell if it's all foggy?", Asclepius snorted, Who said I need eyes to see?

Velvet

It was a very dark and dead morning. There was fog everywhere and from the village's viewpoint, the forest was barely visible and the animals were quiet. The village was also very quiet, with only guards wearing a more advanced armor instead of the same metal plate. They were grabbing some corpses and burning them outside the village. The smell of rotten flesh was utterly disgusting. The guards were even taking people out of their houses, thinking they were with the Plague when they were clean. I don't know what kills more., a feminine matured voice was heard inside the white-black rat, ...The humans or the Plague.

Velvet sighed, hiding inside the old barn on her rat form while looking through some holes. I just want to get out of here..., she said telephatically. Hester snorted, Then let's go! I'm also sick of this place!, that did not help to lighten Vel's mood, But I promised Mom that I would stay here! That I would wait for her in a few weeks! What if ... What if I run away from here and she appears?, she started sobbing a little. Hester rolled her black round eyes, Child... Haven't you learned already that your mother won't keep her promise?, Velvet then looked at Hester, her eyes full of fire, No! Mom loves me! I know she does! I'll just wait for her... She promised... Everyone should keep their promises, right?, she said, her voice fainting, That's what Dad used to tell me at least... the grey rat next to Velvet sighed. Sometimes people would say that "Ignorance is a bliss". She was having her doubts now.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:50 pm

Narrator's POV
Lilly and Steven were quick grabbing their supplies. They were back where Damon was standing very quickly. "So," said Steven. "What direction are we heading first? Any clue where the girl went?"
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:03 pm

Mai

The sky was foul with darkness as I stared ahead of me. Twelve people stood, facing a monolith of fire, churning constantly. Inside the fire I could see demon forms twisting, rising and falling. I knew that something was going to happen. I tried to yell out for them to be careful, but they didn't hear me. They didn't pay attention to me. I noticed a familiar figure out of the twelve. A boy. "Ray!" I tried to scream, but they didn't even flinch at my voice. I was invisible. Unnoticed. Unwanted. "You cannot hide from what will be. It will be full filled. You cannot run away from destiny." a growly and deep voice echoed throughout the landscape of dark reds and blacks. [i]The Prophecy will happen. You will full fill it. It will happen... You cannot run... you cannot hide... It will find you...

"No!" I screamed and flung myself upwards, immediately almost slipping. I instinctively gripped onto the nearest thing, which was part of a stick. Wait... a scale. Oh... dragon... I breathed hard as I glanced around, wiping sweat from my brow. That dream was so vivid... So... Mai, having these dreams again and again is not going to help. They have to stop. Sakura said mildly, and I shut my eyes for a moment, and then summoned enough strength to pull myself into an upright position. Mind your own beezwax. I grumbled and wiped my eyes. Where were we? Close? Far? Close enough? My questions were answered when I saw a village in the distance, that was most likely the village that we were aiming for. I glanced over at Ray who was just finishing a statement. I hoped he hadn't heard me scream. That would mean questions, and questions would mean revealing stuff that I really wanted to leave untold, and that would just end in me going crazy with angst. Not a good scenario.

Emilie

I flew through the night, or was it morning? Without any real idea when we were supposed to get there. I kept a weather eye out for villages, but I didn't see any. It was a while before I noticed that Asclepius had crawled up to my head. I didn't want to tell him no, and besides, I didn't really even care, seeing as I barely even felt it. I wanted them to feel safe, so if Asclepius felt safe in my fins, it wasn't my problem. We can go down now, lass. We don't want to be seen by humans, do we? I blinked and snorted. Natasha grinned. She says something in response, but I don't know if you want to hear it. she tittered gleefully. I gave a dragon grin, showing the rows of white sharp teeth. I suddenly felt a faint stirring on my back, and the word "No!" as Mai had some kind of spaz attack and lunged from her seat. She almost fell, but she managed to cling onto one of my scales. I glanced down at her, blinking a greeting. She gave me a cold stare. What made her so upset? I mean, normally she was mean from the time I knew her, but this was kind of... different. She was giving me cold regard, like something was bothering her. I snorted and turned back, beginning to descend.

Everyone hold on tight. Natasha warned and I started to descend faster, but not too fast that the people on my back would fly off. After tucking in my wings in order to not damage the trees too much, I landed on the forest floor, startling a flock of birds that took off quickly into the sky. I looked over at my passengers, hoping that they didn't look too frazzled. Mai leaped off of my back and gripped the ground with her claws. A little sick, were we? I thought, too easily amused. Mai seemed to know what I was thinking and gave me a look. "Being off the ground for a night can get you a little sick of the air, can it not?" she grumbled, and I gave a dragon shrug.

Damon

"So, what direction are we heading in? Any clue where the girl went?" Steven asked, and I gave him a little smirk. "Weeellll, seeing as the only information that we have is that she was last at the village square, north, and I have no freaking idea in the world." I said, all-too-happy. Oh great. He gets like this when he's tired, and his extra spurt of energy kicks in. I ruffled Elpis' fur and rolled my eyes. "Siiilllleeeyyy Elpi. I'm as right as rain. NOW MARCH." I said, and started off in a general's walk. Elpis glanced at the two other Chosen Ones. I warned you. she simply said, and trotted after me. We had a girl to find.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:09 pm

Steven
I laughed, following Damon. "Gee, Mr. Siberian Husky Boy, that's quite a lot of information, now isn't it?" I said sarcastically. "be quiet, Steven." Lilly said, rolling her eyes. Dearly sorry for 'im. Not sure iffe knows how ta keep 'is mouth shut. Mudpie broadcasted to all of us. "Thank you for that warning, Mudpie." I replied. "I'm sure that was very nessasary."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:20 pm

Raymond

Raymond jumped on the ground and scratched his eyes. He was so tired he couldn't contain himself. "I just want... To sleep..." he grumbled and looked at the floor, where he thought it was a comfy bed. Not it's not, Raymond., Asclepius screamed at him, already worried that Ray would break his nose. The boy just chuckled and created energy out of nowhere to keep him awake until they find a nice place to sleep. Asclepius heard Mai's scream back when they were on the dragon and she looked worse then before. They were tired after all, but that looked different. What's the matter, Mai?, Asc asked, looking at the girl.

Velvet

Are you really planning on staying here until the guards will go away?, Hester asked, looking worried at Velvet, now in half-form since her senses were highly accurate, so she could hear anything approaching the barn. "I, uh... Yeah..." she answered weakly, kinda regreting that her half-form also had a terrific sense of smell, so she could feel the disgusting odor of rotten and burnt flesh coming from nearby the village. Hester climbed onto the girl's leg, covered in a pale brown dress made of cloth. The little rat looked at Vel with a concerning expression. She would say something until she stopped and automatically looked at the wall of the barm. On the other side of that wall, it would lead to the forest, in other words, outside the village. "What's wrong?" Velvet asked, noticing the sudden movement. Something's on the forest... Something big. But that's not the case... There's a very familiar scent within it., even though she was a rat, you could tell that Hester had a malice smile on her tiny furry face, And I just know what it might be..., the Rat Zodiac looked very confused and just her expression was enough to make Hester talk. An old "friend"...
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:50 pm

Mai

I lied down on the ground for a moment, not moving. It was a few seconds of long-needed quiet when I felt a wet nose being poked into my face. Uh... Mai? You dead? Sakura said, and I looked up at her, my face not hinting any sign of a smile. "No. D'you think?" I said in a sarcastic voice and Sakura sat back on her haunches. I did for a moment. she said smugly, and I rolled my eyes. "Oh come on. If I were dead, you would be too." I told her in a matter-of-fact voice. Sakura tilted her head to the side. Oh yeah! Forgot about that. She said. I frowned. "Did that flight turn you into a stupid cat? Maybe it was the constant wind blowing in one ear and out the other. It could have dislodged some brain here and there." I said with a smile. Sakura gave me a glare. "I win." I said, now it was my turn to be smug. What's the matter, Mai? I heard a voice and turned away from my verbal competition to see Asclepius staring at me with a somewhat worried look. "Eh? What?" I said, and thought for a moment. "What's what the matter? I'm perfectly fine." I said.

Emilie

I shook myself off when Ray and Asclepius walked off my back, and then stretched for a moment, relatively happy to be able to rest, and on ground as well. I heard Mai and Sakura bantering back and forth, and tried to remind myself that they were just like me and Natasha. I didn't know why Mai didn't like me in particular, but at least she was putting up with me, not giving me cold rejection. I mean, she could have gone farther and not even talked to me. Well, I feel like we're somewhat on track. Natasha commented. On track with what? I asked and eyed the blue dragon. She stared at me knowingly. Oh, just... schedule. she said absentmindedly. What kind of schedule? Since when do we have a schedule? I asked, somewhat panicking, but Natasha just rolled her eyes and started to float towards the ground. I'm kidding you great bit oaf. she teased and I managed to give a weak mind laugh. Okay... I replied, and shifted back to human.

"Oh god, how I hate not being able to talk. Having a translator is such a boring and painfully long business because you have to say something, then they have to say something, then the person replies! I mean, if I couldn't talk whenever, I would be very very sad. I mean, what would it like to be if someone was mu-" a cold stare from Mai silenced me. I stared at the ground and silently began to stretch, stretching out the sore muscles of my back and my legs. My wings were connected to my back muscles, so whenever I went into human form and I had just flown a lot, then my back hurt. I cracked it a few times, wincing at the brief moment of pain, then the nice feeling that followed. I glanced over at the two. "Sooooo... I just want to know a few little eensy weensy things before we go. I just want to know what you can do. Like, I know that you," I said, pointing at a stone-faced Mai, "Use the bow and arrow, and then Ray uses a gun." I said, pretty happy that I remembered these things. "I use this beauty here," I said, and whipped a blazing red sword out of thin air, twirling it around, "along with my power, which is control over fire." I could have sworn I heard Mai mutter, "Show off." I glanced at her. "If I heard what I did hear, I'll pretend that it never happened." I told her, and I could tell that she was fuming underneath. "I just uh... Kind of... heh heh..." I was about to tell them about not totally having my power down, but then I decided not to, not really figuring that it mattered. "Anyways, I just want to know what your guys' powers are so that I know what you can do if we're in trouble, okay?" I said, and looked at them with an expectant smile. I turned to Mai, hoping she would tell me. There was a silence and then she spoke. "Ask me about my power. Go ahead, ask me." she said. My smile turned into a confused one. "I believe you do not wish to tell me. That is... okay. What about you, Ray?" I asked, putting on a smile again.

Damon

"Gee, Mr. Siberian Husky Boy, that's quite a lot of information, now isn't it?" I glanced over my shoulder and shot a look at Steven. Wow. Barely more than a minute into the trip and I'd already gotten my first insult! I believed that that was a record. "That's Sir Siberian Husky Boy to ya!" I told him in a sharp voice. Elpis rolled her eyes. Here we go... I glanced down at her. "Fine. I won't act like a military sergeant if you don't want me to." I grumbled, casting my eyes to the ground. "Be quiet Steven." Lilly told the boy, and I smiled at her. "Thankee kindly miss." I said, turning back around. I hoped we would make it to the town square soon, because I was eager to go on chase for the girl. Her strange disappearance was... well, strange.

Last edited by Rebound on Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:07 pm

Raymond

You look more dead then Raymond, but ... Whatever., Asclepius said as he gave up on trying to talk with Mai. "It feels sooooo good walking with you girls." Ray sarcastically said, chuckling after Mai was just giving cold-glares at Emilie. "We should really make a band sometime. Y'know, after all of this bullcrap is over... And I..." then Raymond suddenly remembered something. The state that he was now after abusing his power so much "You know what? Forget it..." he concluded, sighing in defeat. "What about you, Ray?" Emilie asked him and Raymond finally returned to the land of living. "Oh. My powers? Well, the pistol is not exactly my 'weapon', it's just an old gun from my... Father..." he greatly hesitated in saying the word 'father'. "My power is to control living things." he shrugged "Nothing special compared to you two." he decided to leave the part where everytime he uses his power, he slightly 'dies' inside.

Velvet

Before Velvet would even ask what kind of 'old friend' Hester had, the little Guardian was already going out of the barn through the holes. "Wait! Why are you leaving?", Hester looked back at the girl. Don't worry, child. I don't plan to leave the village without your concern... Besides, I can't even stay away from you., she said softly, like a mother would, I just want to take a look. I don't know if I'm correct. "What's this about 'old friend'?", another smile from the rat, You'll know what I mean until you see with your own eyes, young one... Now come. Do not stray., she looked around the barn with a disgusted look, This place makes me sick...

Without much choice, Velvet changed to her rat form and decided to follow Hester. It didn't took long until they were finally inside the forest that just a few minutes ago, a lot of birds came out flying from the trees, like if something scared them off. The rats went through the holes of the trees and ground, avoiding prey-birds. After a while, they noticed it wasn't necessary, as the sky was empty, only with feathers floating around like dust. I wonder what scared them off..., Velvet mumbled inside her mind, but Hester did not respond. She was way too concentrated to even pay attention to small details.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next