Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)

Go down 
+2
GekidoRAWR
Goldenstarfc
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:09 pm

Username: gekido
Name: Niji (Nicknames include: Ni-Ni, Ni, Ji, Nij, etc)
Species: werewolf
Birthday: Jan 10th
Looks:
Wolf: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs41/f/2009/017/2/1/Rainbow_Wolf_by_WhiteK9.jpg
Human: http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/001442415/profiles_rainbowwww_2142_869237.jpeg
Werewolf: http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9200000/White-Werewolf-bitefight-werewolves-9209751-498-842.jpg
Dislikes: N/A
History: N/A
Crush: none/open
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: none/open

Last edited by Gekido (Jee-kai-do) on Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:43 pm

"So what do you wanna do now?", I asked, looked at Seven, "I'm bored."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:45 pm

(( school already ended :3 ))

"I don't know..." said Seven outside the school "Maybe we can visit Phoenix? His house is near"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:47 pm

Right... xD))
"Nah. Right now I wanna go somewhere where I could stretch out my wings, but not be seen.", I yawned, slightly loosening my wings. It was such a pain to keep them tight against my back.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:49 pm

"Alright, then... Uhh..." Seven thought of going to the forest, but alone with Kinji? She blushed thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:51 pm

"'Then...Uhhh' what?", I looked at Seven, seeing that she blushed.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:55 pm

"I... Uhh... Maybe--" then someone bumped into her "Ow! Sorry!" the (random) boy said and the other one that was running said "C'mon, man! I heard it from there" he said.
Seven got curious "I'm sorry, but what happened?" she asked and recognized the two from her class
The boy stopped running and said "Didn't you heard? Someone from our class was shot!"
"Yeah, man... I think it was that guy with glasses... What was his name? Fenni... Phuni.. Phoenix!"
Seven's face turned white at that moment "P-Phoenix got shot?!"
"That's what we heard! Come on, dude!" the other boy said and the two ran towards the street.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:58 pm

My eyes widened, mouth gapped open. Phoenix, one of the two people I actually had respect for, got shot? Out of all the people out there, it had to be him? I quickly ran after Seven and the boy.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:01 pm

After crossing two streets, Seven started hearing sirens and lights from the police cars and a lot of people in front of a house.
"Oh, no... No, no, no, no!" she said, not wanting to believe that one of her first friends in this city got killed "I can't see with these people!" she said.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:07 pm

"Get out of the way!", I yelled, rushing through the crowd. I ran into the house. Looking around, I hoped that he wasn't dead. I heard roars of police men, knowing that they would probably take me out of the house, or shove me out of the way. I didn't care. Losing Phoenix was like losing my left wing.

------
Pricking my ears, I heard sirens nearby. Dang, they were loud. Even Humans could probably hear it a mile away. Then I heard another noise. A voice. I lowered my body to the ground, seeing that it was a person. A girl. With a gun. A pistol. My eyes widened, hoping that the girl didn't noticed my rainbow and white fur. I took a step backwards, making a twig snap with my back paw. Just my luck.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:13 pm

"Please, move out of the way" a man using a white suit, that looked like it was made for entering on nuclear places appeared in front of Kinji. He was holding a hospital gurney and a pale man was lying down in it. It was pretty hard to recognize the man, but it was no doubt Phoenix. He was only bones and skin and he was breathing pretty fast and his purple veins were pretty visible all over his face and neck.
"Please!! I beg you!" a femenine voice came from behind the man "He's my brother! It is my right to accompany him to the hospital!"
"I'm sorry, miss, but we have orders to let no one come with us. The situation with him is dire" the man answered, ignoring Kinji that was in the way.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:19 pm

"Phoenix!", I screamed, eyes widening, "No...no...." I closed my eyes, whispering, "He got hit by a silver bullet......" I then opened my eyes, letting my gaze bore a hole in the man, "I'm coming. Even if I have to fly there."

----
So far, the girl hadn't seen me. Taking a few other steps back, my foot got caught tangled in a root. Why, cruel world? I kept thinking as I crashed to the ground, practically right behind the gun-holding teen. I smiled dumbly, "So, you take this route often?" I changed into human form, fully clothed and you couldn't tell that I was a werewolf......except for the fluffy rainbow tail.....
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:24 pm

"Kinji! Please!" said Angha holding Kinji's arm "I want to go too! But ... " she started whispering "These guys are trained to heal non-humans... They don't like people accompaning them! Phoenix's life is going away every second... If we get in the way, he might die before he even gets to the hospital!"
When she stopped, the man in white suit already took Phoenix to a van and closed the doors. "Please move" said a police man behind Angha and Kinji "We have to examinate this crime"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:30 pm

Where's your hunter charrie, Rocketai?))

"Fine.", I muttered, looking away. I hated emotional times. I guess I'm what you call 'emo'. No, I don't cut myself. I just have trouble being emotional. My sadness could turn to anger, and I could lash out. Which I hated. I quickly ran out of the house and into the forest. So if I became enraged, the only thing I could hurt was a tree, or a bush. I sat down, trying to calm down. But something inside me just couldn't settle. Knowing that one of my friends was dying right now didn't help, either. I held back tears.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:37 pm

Seven and Angha followed Kinji inside the forest. "What happened?!" asked Seven, also crying.
"Phoenix... Got shot by a silver bullet" explained Angha
"I thought werewolves only died like that on movies..."
"Nay. It's the truth. But I've never seen a silver like that acting so fast! When I heard the shot, the killer, whoever was, was already gone and Phoenix was already pale!"
"What a silver bullet does?" asked Seven, thinking that the silver bullet might had a different symptons then the ones she read in a book.
"Depends on the bullets. The are bullets which explodes when it meets a werewolf flesh. This bullet that was used against my brother was dehydration... I thought they were illegal! Even in Vatican!" replied Angha.

Caibre looked behind her, noticing that someone was following her. Dammit! Someone must have seen me shooting at the werewolf, she thought, but then she shrugged when she thought that there were no proves that she was the one who shot Phoenix, since she was using gloves so her digital wouldn't appear.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:46 pm

Emotional Kinji is Emotional.))

I let out a deep sigh, trying to drown out their voices. He came out here to not to lash out at anyone to hurt them, and they were ruining my plan. "Get...away...", I warned, knowing that there was a pocketknife in my back pocket, and it would be very easy to take it out and hurt someone, "If you know what's good for you..."

----
"Hey, Gun-girl? Are you deaf?", I chuckled, waving my hand back and forth in front of her face. "Or are you ignoring my words? Too stunned from my handsome looks to speak?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:52 pm

Seven looked at Kinji "What are you talking about?" she asked but Angha felt Kinji's anger.
"We better go, Seven... Leave him alone for a while"
"What? Why?"
"I, uhh... I just know the trees are scared of him"
"The... Trees?"
Angha rolled her eyes "I can understand the trees since they are living creatures... And... They are scared of Kinji. If they could move, they would run away now"
"I won't leave Kinji alone! What if the shooter is here and may kill him if he's alone?!"

Caibre looked at the strange rainbow-haired boy. She gave a smirk "Mon, mon. Vous avez tout à fait le sournois, n'est-ce pas?" she said in french.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:58 pm

"Go... now...", I felt the rage building up inside of me. Soon I would have to let it free, "Or...I'll hurt you.." Crap. It sounded like I was some sort of freak. Well, I am a demon/angel hybrid....

----
"Sorry, honey. I don't understand french.", I smiled, understanding something about me being sly or something, "But I'm sure you understand me. To make me a little more comfortable, could you put the pistol down? I don't want any bullets inside me today."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:03 pm

"Seven... Let's go. Now." said Angha, pushing Seven away.
"I won't!!" she refused.

Caibre looked at her gun "You like her, chérie? I call her Chacal, or, in your english, Jackal" she said and pointed the gun at the boy's heart "What should I call you, werewolf?" she asked, giving a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:30 am

Collin climbed the tree to get a better view, the branches clawed at his fur but he had to see, another werewolf was in danger, she must have silver bullets. He drew his head back seeing the girl and a werewolf, watching carefully he thought he could give a warning...maybe a howl would distract her. growling he let out a long eerie howl, hoping to catch the girls attention giving the werewolf a chance to run.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:11 am

"Hm?" Caibre peeked with her eye and saw another werewolf, but she did not took her eyes out of the rainbow "Who's dis? A friend of yours?" she asked.

(( WB D: ))
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:25 am

"I-I err m-my name's Niji.", I felt adrenaline(sp?) rush through my veins. The fur on my tail bristled, and I automatically turned into my werewolf form. Hearing a howl, I turned my head and tensed, ready to run. But Caibre didn't take her eyes off me. "A-and I never met h-him...."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:28 am

"Ahh, so is it not?" she said. She knew that the rainbow was about to run so she grabbed from her pocket a small knife and threw at the werewolf's leg.
Caibre looked where the other werewolf was and shot at the branches only to make him fall.

(( the knife doesn't kill but it slows down and even gives dizzyness ))

Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:32 am

Collin looked at the silver bullet fly through the branch and before he could react he hit the ground "Ouch..." he muttered lying on the ground lazily. He blinked continuing to stare at the two, this was dangerous. He sat up slowly head lowered and straightened out the grey shirt that matched his fur.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:38 am

"Ack!", I felt pain dig into my leg as I let out a howl of pain. I looked down, seeing the knife. I felt lightheaded, not sure which way was up. I fell over onto the ground.

---
"Stop being stubborn...", I muttered at Seven. She wasn't helping, "...and listen to Angha..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)
Page 21 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next