Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)

Go down 
+2
GekidoRAWR
Goldenstarfc
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28
AuthorMessage
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:28 pm

"Hmm..." Seven thought for a minute and remembered that Kinji was part demon. Demons laugh at funerals? That's horrible! "I... See... Will you go to the prom then?"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:03 pm

"Yeah.", Kumo shrugged, "I gathered up some money, I could buy a tux." He chuckled for a moment, "Me, wearing a tux, what a funny picture.."
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:26 am

Collin put his hand to his head and sighed staring at the ground, morning was fading fast. He stood up quickly and smacked his head off a branch "Dammit!" he hissed in annoyance grinding his teeth, the day hadn't started like he'd expected. He rubbed his head before grabbing the branch and snapping it in half twirling on half around his hand. He drew in a deep breath as someone crossed his mind, the red eyes stuck in his mind.

Carter yawned and sat against the wall with a hot chocolate in one hand staring blankly at the wall, she felt so guilty to what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:16 pm

Kelly: I woke up, and reality body-slammed into my face. I wished life was just dreams, and whenever something bad happened, you could just wake up, and everything would be the way it was before. But no. The little puppet master of the world -the one who decides what, when, where, why, and how on everything- must hate me if he's gonna torture me like this. He might as well kill me. oh, wait, if he hates me, he wouldn't kill me to ease off my pain. I screamed into my pillow, but then began to think of the little stuffed animal my cousin made for my sixteenth birthday. She mailed it, and it got to my house the day I started school this year. I rushed to get it. The teddy bear was hand made, and had pink, green, blue, purple, yellow, orange, and red fabric. It had a blue button for an eye, and an X sewn into it with green thread for the other. The mouth was made of red thread, and the nose was pink. (Pic: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img530/4479/801807184733102m3v.jpg ) It was pretty good for a ten year old. I cuddled it, and cuddled it, and cuddled it more.

Camron: I called up Carter. "Hey. Have you heard that a kid at school died?"

Last edited by Goldenstarfc on Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited the link.)
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:57 am

Carter sighed "Yeah.." she stood up and made her way down the stairs almost slipping on the last step "Phoenix...I've seen him around school before. He was the first person who talked to me" she opened the door and stepped ouside into the mourning silence.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:32 pm

"I never did. But a bunch of the girls at school are gonna be upset. He practically does their math for them."
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Chicken Smoothie Username : hdmwolf
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 5:54 pm

| Şule |

Art class was one of my favorite classes, but one of the worst. The teacher, Mrs. Mecan, wasn't the best person in the whole world. Since she's been pretty nasty to me for my year so far at school, I think that either she just hates my kind, or she doesn't know that I'm a werewolf, and therefore capable of ripping her face off. That's something that I've been wanting to do all of my school year, but I know that it wouldn't be good. My mother would be disappointed in me, and my sister might follow my model and what I do. I really want her to get a good school. Walking through the doors to the art room was like walking into a cave. You know that the cave is awesome and inspiring, but the beast in it is sinister and dangerous. So far I've been able to keep under the radar of a lot of people, not many people knowing about me being a werewolf. This place was crawling with non-humans though, as I had found out. I was kind of glad that none of them really noticed me. The humans had been getting on my nerves as usual, but I had been able to relax more, since I knew that they didn't know who I was. Generally, they kept a good distance between me.

Walking into the art classroom, I glanced around. I believed that the others had already started, and I was somewhat late. I didn't care. They wouldn't even notice that I walked in. I glanced around with a frown on my face and then spotted an open easel. I smiled and walked over, sitting down, and beginning to paint. I guess you could say that I'm a really good artist, but others normally don't understand my art. I love to draw forests, animals, and especially wolves because, well, WEREWOLF HERE? But all my paintings or drawings are often dark. There are a rare few pieces of art that I have created that actually have some bright colors in them. I like dark colors. They remind me of the forest. I was drawing a forest today. I liked to come in later in classes, so that I would miss the starting instructions, leaving me free to do what I wanted. Also, speaking of instructions, I kept on seeing "instructions" out in the hall about the Prom. It wasn't really instructions, but it was saying a bunch of points about the Prom. So many people had been buzzing about it lately, I had been getting sick of it. I didn't fancy Proms, or any kind of dance. My mother says that I can dance beautifully, but I've never tried to dance before. I wouldn't want to see. Plus, at Proms, you have to wear dresses and formal attire. Dresses? Leave me out. I probably would just hang in a tree outside of the Prom and watch people go in and out.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a feeble voice at the back of my mind. Well, it actually wasn't at the back of my mind. It was outside my mind, and in the classroom. I turned my head around slowly to glance up at the speaker. My look wasn't that friendly for she had interrupted my flow of artwork, so believe it or not, the girl actually took a step back because of my look. So weak. I frowned. The girl was slim and tall, about a little shorter than my height. Her hair was long and black, hanging down her hair straight. She didn't wear cool nor weird clothes, and it kind of looked weird on her. Her head was down, and I imagined how unbelievably shy this girl was. What did she want? "Yes?" I snarled, maybe just a touch too harshly, for the girl whimpered. "Um... Excuse me... Could you um..." she muttered and then her voice trailed off. I leaned forward. "Could I what?" I hissed. The black haired girl shut her eyes tightly. "Um... Could I borrow some paints?" she whimpered. I sat back in my seat. "Paints." I muttered. "Take the paints. I'm done anyways." I growled. I turned around to examine my (painting.) The girl came forward and snatched the paints and then raced away quickly, her head down. I glanced over at where she was. She was kind of too weak for a human. More of the melancholy sort.

The light caught the girl's white t-shirt for a moment and I narrowed my eyes as I stared at her back. Was the... Was that the light playing tricks on my eyes? I frowned and leaned closer. Were those... wings on that girl's back? I had noticed that the girl hadn't smelled like a human, but it hadn't really registered. An angel. I know it. I smiled triumphantly, sitting back in my chair. A lot of angels are quiet and shy like that. I said with a smile. I turned back to my painting, only to have Mrs. Mecan walk up and examine it skeptically. "Hmm... A dark forest in a dark background, seemingly depressing." she commented and I rolled my eyes. I hated her with all my heart. "I hope you draw more happy paintings. Drawing depressing ones can lead do depression." she said, and I turned. "Really." I said under my breath as she walked away. I snorted and then turned back to my art. I didn't care what she thought. I liked it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

| Ara |

That girl scared me. I was shy for my age, shy from everyone. That girl didn't seem shy at all, and seemed mean instead. She seemed like she hated everyone. And everyone included me. I wondered if she was just a plain mean human, or some kind of angry non-human. Perhaps she was a demon. Demons aren't very friendly, or at least, most demons aren't. I bit my lip once I had taken the paints. Suddenly I didn't feel like I had much inspiration. I glanced around and noticed that everyone else was busy, so quietly, I slipped out the door and down the hallway. I needed some time alone, because all of this school stuff was hurting my mind. Everybody everywhere, mean people, nice people, ugly people, pretty people. It was too much to process. I needed time to fly too, since my wings were hurting. I had to be extra careful, and I had worn a white t-shirt for them to blend in, but I felt like everyone knew that they were there, so I kept on pulling them in tighter and tighter, until they were super sore. I needed to stretch them. There was a somewhat fringe of woods behind the school, so I'd be able to sneak into the forest and then stretch them without anyone else seeing.

I didn't like skipping class. It made me a bad person, and I felt terrible for doing it, but I had to. I just had to! No one seemed to care where I was going, and out of the few people I passed, not one of them looked at me. I guess that it was a good thing. I walked out the back door somewhat stiffly and then started to run/walk over to the forest line. If I got caught, I would be in big trouble. I hoped that if I did get caught, it was a teacher or person who knew about my kind, and how I had to stretch my wings. Then they'd understand. Finally, I reached the woods and ran through the trees. I was about 100 feet into the woods when I stopped to catch my breath. My hands on my knees, I gulped for breath. I'm not very athletic, as you can see. At least, not athletic on ground. I can reach high speeds in the air, but I would never dare race around in the sky. I only liked to float around, perhaps catch a breeze, but not rocket around. I also liked to swoop and dive, then fly up into the air on a 90 degree angle. I liked doing that. It was really fun. Carefully, I glanced around. I hoped no one had followed me. It would be just awful if someone did. Then they would find out, and what if they were a person I didn't trust? After a few minutes, I carefully allowed myself to slip my wings out from the concealed slits in my shirt and stretched them in the sun. It felt brilliant for them to be out. The white feathers glistened in the light as they stretched to their full length. My full wingspan was about fourteen or sixteen feet. I never really measured them, but they were large enough to support my light weight.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(I think that it'd be a good twist if someone followed Ara. HINTHINTHINT 8D)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)
Page 28 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28