Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

The new moon (Wolf rp) *Accepting*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
irecala
irecala

The new moon (Wolf rp) *Accepting* Empty
PostSubject: The new moon (Wolf rp) *Accepting*   The new moon (Wolf rp) *Accepting* Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:02 pm

It was a dark night....The leader called us. I don't know why but she did. she said this. "Wolves of our packs! Listen!" then she called up me and some other wolves. "We need to pick more leaders." I was one of the new leaders. soon after a dark pack came "We need to kill them!" I heard one say.
--------A week later------
They where in my territory... They hurt my sister but i killed the beta and they ran. then i heard a shriek of pain. I looked over and saw my sister there laying on the ground bleeding to death. I ran over as fast a i could. "Greyleep we here to help." I said. "No.....I see mother coming" "No!!!!!!!!!!!" "Believe that I'm watching you" She put her head down and died. Then I made a promise to not let anyone die.

Rules

1. No killing without persons permision
2. Must follow all my rules.
3. No godmoding or Gary/Mary-sues
4. I will pick who will be mod and miny mod

Code:
Name:
Personality:
Pack:
*History
(*= Optional)

Packs:

(Will name later)
Alpha male:
Alpha female:
Beta:
Delta:
Lead hunter:
Hunters:
Lead fighter:
Fighters:
Healers:
Pup-sitters:
Pups:
Elders:
Back to top Go down
http://www.chickensmoothie.com
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: The new moon (Wolf rp) *Accepting*   The new moon (Wolf rp) *Accepting* Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:53 pm

I may join later.
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The new moon (Wolf rp) *Accepting*   The new moon (Wolf rp) *Accepting* Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:13 pm

Cool! I'd like to join ^^

Name: Hachi

Personality: Caring, kind, shy and has an instint of a mother.
Pack: ?? (what's the name of the pack?)
History: Hichi was born clanless. Her father died before she was born and her mother died after she gave birth along with all her brothers and sisters. She was saved by a soldier in the middle of the forest and he raised Hichi to be a healer and take care of the wonded. After a battle, her master died and she was almost captured by other humans but she ran away and joined the [??] pack to put her abilities of healer for the good of the wolves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new moon (Wolf rp) *Accepting*   The new moon (Wolf rp) *Accepting* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new moon (Wolf rp) *Accepting*
Page 1 of 1