Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)

Go down 
+2
GekidoRAWR
Goldenstarfc
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:30 pm

Collin looked at Caibre "Wow, that must have been tough" he tilted his head "Do you like being a hunter?"

Carte put her head on her hands and continued to stare at the ground "I thought i'd be happy here..." she sighed "I thought my life would change...be normal...but now i'm just left hurting inside..."
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:32 pm

Kelly: "Well that's just GREAT. Someone's technically hunting me down. How wonderful."

Camron: "I really wish- W-wait... you don't hate me?" I was beginning to believe things were getting better in my life again.
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:35 pm

"Sometimes... Sometimes I feel like I'm making no difference..." Caibre mumbled and looked at the starlit sky "I never questioned my orders, but I feel like killing non-humans is not bringing peace. There are humans that are more evil then a vampire, demon or werewolf. I like when I receive orders to kill evil non-humans, since I'm good at it, but... Killing people that did nothing, even if they are demons or vampires... It's not their fault that they are like that..." she shrugged "It's the same as killing a person for being born blind. It's not its fault that was born blind"

"That's why we need to be careful and never be alone..." said Angha "If we stay alone, the huntress might appear and strike"
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:38 pm

Collin nodded "If you were told would you kill a friend? or a family member? Are you that loyal?" he asked fearing the answer.

Carter sniffed "I wasn't angry at you...it wasn't your fault...But when i got that message.." she leaned forward on the wall and sighed "That just left me broken inside"
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:40 pm

Camron: "I only did that, because I was thinking of you. It hurt to do it."
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:44 pm

Caibre hesitated to answer, but then she said "Phoenix was my friend, Collin... And I killed him. A templar must never question their orders... I don't think on my happiness, Collin... Nor do I think in the happiness of a single person. I think in everyone. If the Church tells me that my best friend, that my boyfriend, that my father or mother or brother..." she started crying "...must die... I... I'll do. The Church is the voice of God, and no one should question God..." she shrugged and cleared her tears "That's what they keep telling me since I was a little girl..."
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:53 pm

Collin did not want to see her cry, he should never have asked the question. putting his hand on her shoulder "It'll be okay" he tried to reassure her though he couldn't think of how, he couldn't just go against what she believed in.

Carter sighed finally looking up at him just her eyes "I never wanted this to happen..." she stood up from the wall "But you also left me alone...by myself in the forest with two werewolves..."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:57 pm

"I... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought this up" she said and stood up, away from Collin "I better go now. It's late" she muttered looking at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:00 pm

Collin stayed sitting "Guess I'll see you around" he sighed becoming his wolf form and walking over the tree lying down beside the fallen trunk and laying his head on his paws watching her, feeling sorry for her pain and misfortunes.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:04 pm

"Bonne nuit" Caibre said and waved at Collin and she left the forest. She grabbed her backpack, sighing, she looked at the sky once more before she jumped over the roofs of the houses and disappeared in a fog.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:07 pm

Collin watched her leave and his expression went back to his usual bored look. He curled his tail around his paws and closed his eyes, It was always hard to sleep outside what with all the distractions, the sounds the smells.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:59 pm

I leaned against a tree, folding my arms, "So what now?" (WB D:)
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:03 pm

Seven shrugged "We better go to my house... We won't--" "Angha!!" a boyish voice came from the other side of the street.
"Bennu?" asked Angha looking at the young boy. The apparence of the boy made Seven distressed since he was very similar to Phoenix, but younger.
"What are you doing here?!" asked Angha to Bennu.
"We... Mom ... received a call... From the hospital... And.."
Angha already wanted to vomit "And?! Tell me, Bennu!!"
"Phoenix is dead!!" screamed Bennu behind his tears.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:08 pm

Kinji: "D-dead...?", I frowned, feeling pools of tears coming into my eyes, "But...no.." I felt anger and rage return and fill up inside me, except it was a thousand times stronger. I took a step back, shaking my head. No. Phoenix. Dead? No. Never. Impossible. I opened my wings, not caring that I ripped my only shirt in half. I jumped up, pumping my wings powerfully. I didn't care, at that moment, if any human saw me, or shot me down. I was too confused to think straight, let alone be wary of my surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:13 pm

Angha did not respond she just fell on her legs "D...Don't... P-Please tell me... Bennu... This is a joke?" she asked, her body açç numb.
Bennu shook his head and he was also crying "The... The doctors said he was surviving well so far... Then suddenly, his heart stopped working and died a few minutes ago... Then they called mom and dad.... Mom... She's in shock and locked herself inside the bathroom..."
Seven could also not believe. She just fell on the ground and started crying. One of her first friends here in the city just... Died? That's it? That's the price for being her friend? It didn't seem real for her.

A sad howl, almost crying echoed through the town. "That's father..." said Bennu hearing the howl. Angha said nothing and also howled in sadness in her human form and Bennu did the same. Soon enough, even the dogs were responding the howls with sad barks.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:17 pm

Niji: I closed my eyes, feeling myself change into my wolf form. I lifted my head, pointing my muzzle to the sky and joined in, my howl long and sad.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:22 pm

Caibre looked through the window of her hideout as she heard the howls and barks. She chuckled, her eyes glowing in red inside the dark hideout "Et si l'alpha est mort ... J'espère que vous avez appris votre leçon ... C'est ce que vous obtenez si vous révéler des informations non désirées" she coldly said and she closed her eyes, making everything black again.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:28 pm

Kinji: I closed my eyes, feeling hot tears stream down my face. I had two friends, Seven and Phoenix, and then they punish me and kill one of them. Why does everything happen to me?, I kept thinking over and over as I flew through the wind, above the houses and stores. I didn't care who would see me. I opened my eyes, seeing humans point at me and hold out camras. I angled my wings and I flew upward. I was now in a middle of a cloud, safe from discovery. But it didn't matter. Nothing mattered anymore.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:34 pm

"Wh.. Where's Kinji?" asked Angha looking at the sides.
"The one that just... Flew?" Bennu asked looking at the clouds.

Caibre sat on a table with a weak light in it. There was a chessboard in it, but there was only a few pieces in it. She slowly grabbed the black tower and topplet the white horse. "Le roi est le suivant..." she muttered and smiled looking at the white king in the other side of the chessboard.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:38 pm

"Crap. He's out in the open.", I muttered, still in my werewolf form, "Doesn't that guy think?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:51 pm

Seven sighed looking at the cloudy sky. She could understand Kinji's pain. He never had friends and the one he finally go, just got killed.

Caibre looked at the fallen white horse and she started crying "Désolé... Phoenix..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:10 pm

Kinji: I sighed, knowing that I would have to go back to my one remaining friend, and crush, Seven. I banked to one side, making a u-turn. I headed back to the forest. (WB x_x)
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:23 pm

"Angha... Come on... We have to go back to the hotel..." said Benny, poking Angha that was practically paralized on the floor, still not beliving that her twin brother was killed.
Seven sat next to a tree "I ... I feel like I lost a limb..." she muttered hiding her face with her hands.

Caibre was at the top of a church, sitting in the large cross and looking down at the town. The howls and sad barks could still be heard from far. "Today... Was just a lesson..." she muttered looking at the clouds "...To those that open forbidden doors and reopened old wounds... There was a law that forbid this movement, but you all ignored... Someone once told me that opening some doors may not hurt yourself... But those around you... A lie may save your life, even though the church teaches that lies are a sin... But if you care so much for yourself, you would lie to save your lover.... Wouldn't you lie?" she smiled and looked at a bird that landed on the top of the cross "But telling the truth can kill those who don't deserve to be punished... The death of a beloved one today was not deserved... But those who made me end his life" she looked down at some people walking in the streets "A friend once told me that temptation lies in the forbidden... Some doors should never have been reopened..."
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:38 pm

Collin drifted into a light sleep though the sounds of the forest remained with him, even in his dreams the sounds followed him as well as the darkness, haunting his dreams with echoing memories. He rarely got a decent sleep, his thoughts and dreams shrouded by a Vail of painful memories and nightmares, never left alone by his own mind. He lay under the tree curled up to stay warm, his grey fur barley visible in the dark of night.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:48 pm

Kinji: I landed on a large tree, seeing Seven below. I jumped down next to her, resting a hand on her shoulder. "You still got me.", I said, trying to make her feel a little better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)
Page 26 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next