Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)

Go down 
+2
GekidoRAWR
Goldenstarfc
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:58 pm

"Ho, ho! And what they'll do? Attack me in the middle of a school full of humans?" asked Caibre, not even worried.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:04 pm

Collin rested his head on his arms "Just...Just be careful" he blinked "Much of them will be pissed and the rainbow werewolf gave them you description" he looked up in the tree at Caibre.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:09 pm

Caibre smiled "I don't care. If I didn't want to be recognized, why am I not using a mask or something?" she asked, looking down at Collin.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:12 pm

Collin grinned "I think it'd be cool is you wore a mask" he chuckled "It'd be all super villan like" h looked at her red eyes, they were almost hypnotizing.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:28 pm

Caibre chuckled "Mon, mon... I think that would attract would more attention and people would even think that I'm a bandit or something." she replied.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:29 pm

Kelly: I flicked on the TV. The news was on. "WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????" I screamed. I ran ouut my house, and eventually found a girl from our school with a girl and boy. I didn't realize I was crying.

Username: Goldenstarfc
Name: Katakot-Takot (kah-tuh-koh- tak-hoh) (Means Scary in Flippino)
Species: Human
Hunter?: YES!
Birthday: October 31
Looks: https://m448.photobucket.com/image/blonde%20anime%20girl/ashley_92910/BlondeAnimeGirlInBlack.jpg.html?src=www (Eyes that change color depending on emotion.)
Dislikes: Edit
History: Edit
Crush: Andy
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None... yet...

Camron: I sat outside on my porch swing, sadly.

Last edited by Goldenstarfc on Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:32 pm

Collin sighed he knew she could take care of herself, she killed a werewolf and left without a scratch. He looked away from her to the stars "Ugh...Prom tomorrow" he seemed to growl "Thats gonna be fun" he said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:35 pm

"The Prom? Ah, oui! I've heard about the prom..." Caibre said and she chuckled "It's gonna be really fun! Music, decorations, food, drinks... What's not to like?"
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:43 pm

"Yeah..." Collin sighed and began picking at the grass. Prom...How is it fun, he thought to himself starring at the sky and continuing to pick at the grass
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:44 pm

"You already has someone to accompany you to the prom?" asked Caibre, looking at Collin.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:48 pm

"No, I don't even know anyone enough to have a friend there" he sat up "and everyone here are in their own little groups."

Carter stood up leaving her phone...She couldn't just sit idly by. In only a few seconds she had no one, she had everything she wanted in a new town but...She grabbed a jacket throwing it on and going downstairs opening the door, she wiped her eyes and walked along sitting on the doorstep contemplating what to do...
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:50 pm

Caibre jumped out of the tree and sat next to Collin "How 'bout you an I go together?" she asked, looking at him and smilling.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:53 pm

Collin looked at her with surprise "You'd want me to go to the prom with you?" he said confused "But...Why?" he couldn't help but asking.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:54 pm

Caibre chuckled then she shrugged "Why not? What girl doesn't want to go to the prom with a sweet guy like yourself?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:59 pm

Camron: "Hi Carter."
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:01 pm

Collin smiled looking down "I't's not going to look good for me going to the prom with a hunter, But hey, its their problem not mine" he looked at Caibre searching for something to say "Well...a pretty one like you would be asked to the prom by most people if everyone in this town didn't hate you" he grinned.

Carter looked up hearing someone almost whisper something "Hello?" she called into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:05 pm

"Hate me?" Caibre chuckled "Mon, mon, it's no my fault that Mr. Wright died. I'm an assassin. An assassin is like a weapon. It does not choose who dies, the wielder does."
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:08 pm

Camron: "Hi."
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:12 pm

Collin nodded "It must be hard killing everyone who isn't human" he looked at the ground staring into space "I guess you get used to it though..."

Carter looked down "Hi..." she said quietly looking at the ground holding back her emotions.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:14 pm

"Nay, it's not hard" Caibre shook her head "Once you know their weakness, you can corner and kill them like a chicken" she said and chuckled.

"Kelly? What are you doing here?" asked Seven when she saw Kelly crying.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:18 pm

Collin ran this through his mind, it was cruel but if you were told, grew up or were forced to do something, you'd have to learn every weakness and strength. "How long have you been with the...Hunter?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:20 pm

Camron: "I-I'm sorry..." I said, walking over to her. "I really wish this coulda worked out for us, but I only caused you trouble. My life has sucked since I was little, and it makes everyone elses worse. I really am sorry."

Kelly: "I heard Phoenix got shot..." I siad, sniffling. "I-is he gonna be okay?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:21 pm

"I was born as a hunter" answered Caibre "I grew up learning how to kill non-humans, since I was 4 years old. That's when my true training started"

Angha shook her head. She didn't want to think like that "I... I don't know... He, got shot by a silver bullet right through his heart... The chances of surviving are... Slim." she replied, looking at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:24 pm

Kelly: "Geez, this sucks... I will KILL whoever did that. Literally."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:28 pm

"One second, Kelly" said Seven "You can't just hunt down the killer. It's a huntress specialized in killing non-humans"
"Seven's right" nodded Angha "She's a templar and she is trained to hunt down non-humans. She appeared in my house and mercilessly shot Phoenix in his heart and left without a scratch. She's a professional"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)
Page 25 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next