Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)

Go down 
+2
GekidoRAWR
Goldenstarfc
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:47 pm

Carter stood alone with the two werewolves and backed up "Please...Please don't hurt me" she cried backing up till she was against a tree lowering her head watching the wolves with fear in her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:48 pm

"Hrrrrr... Idiot arrogant." growled Phoenix as he shook his head. He looked at the girl "I won't harm you, since it's not your fault. But if you tell anyone about our secret... Hrrrrr, I'll haunt you in your dreams!" he said and transformed into his wolf form and ran towards his car without anyone noticing.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:56 pm

Collin dropped into his wolf form and cast a glance at the girl before padding away he really didn't want to make an enemy. He made his way to the outskirts of the forest and lay on the wall looking like a grey German shepherd.

Carter made her way back to town finally getting back to her house and closing the door, she drew in a deep breath "Okay....Okay....What the Heck just happened?!"
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:57 pm

"CAMRON JERO! GET OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!" I heard a scream from outside. My mom. "Coming." I grunted. "WHAT HAPPENED IN THERE?!" I sighed taking a deep breath. "Well, I have a girlfriend, and she's really nice, and I told her I was a demon so she wouldn't freak and possibly die of a heart attack if she ever found out. She didn't believe me, so i showed her my wings and she still kinda didn't believe me. The, a huge werewolf jumped out and scared her and I yelled at him then ran away and now I'm not sure I have a girlfriend." My mom looked at me then hugged me. "Oh, sweetie. I'm so sorry."
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:00 pm

Phoenix entered in his car and changed back to his human form. He grabbed his glasses he left in the back seat "Hum... Figures..." he mumbled and drove back to his home.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:03 pm

"I'm gonna call her now." I dialed her cell number. 'Ring... ring... ring...' Someone picked up.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:06 pm

Collin watched as phoenix drive by and growled a little placing his head on his paws.

Carter ran upstairs, the house was empty, that was a good thing. She closed the door of her room and sat against it thinking over everything that happened, she wrapped her arms around her legs and rested her chin on her knees "Why me..." she sighed her eyes grew moist but she couldn't cry, it was hard for her to cry, during movies or real life. her phone rang she answered about to speak but she couldn't bring herself to. She hung up throwing her phone on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:09 pm

Phoenix entered in his house with the clothes of his mother on his hand.
When he entered in the living room, he felt like someon-- "GOTCHA!!" screamed someone else and jumped on Phoenix's back "GAH!! Angha?!" said Phoenix, looking at the girl with a long blond hair, sitting on his back "Heheh~... Skipping school, huh?" she said giving a sarcastic smile.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:11 pm

'BEEEEEP.' She hung up on me. I threw the phone on the ground. "..." I stared at the phone. "MOOOM! THE PHONE BROKE!" I wiped a tear off my cheek, and I got my phone out. I dialed Carter's number again, but the answering machine picked up. "Hey, Carter. It's Camron. I realized this relationship wasn't the best for you, so no hard feelings. Sorry it didn't work out. You don't have to go to the prom with me, either. I suppose I won't go. Love you more than you'll ever know." I set my phone on the other side of the room so I wouldn't break it. Crying, I layed down on my bed. Back to video games for comfort, I guess.

Last edited by Goldenstarfc on Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:15 pm

"Out of mah back, Angha! D:<" screamed Phoenix. Angha laughed and jumped out of his back "Gomenasai, onii-sama!" she said.
"What the... Have you been watching anime again?" asked Phoenix.
"Argh.. Yeah, can you believe it?I passed these whole hours watching yaoi as a form of torture!" she made a gross face.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:18 pm

Carter sighed, her phone beeped, she had a voice message. she crawled across the room and lay on the floor staring at her phone listening to the message. She hit her head on the carpet and drew in a breath before a tear ran down her cheek, So much for a new town...."Its all that stupid wolfs fault!" she hissed throwing her phone against the wall she sat up eyes narrowed and no longer filled with sadness but anger.

Last edited by Hallows13 on Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:28 pm

((Because you edited yours while I was writing mine.))
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:33 pm

Edited ^^))
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:35 pm

((Oh no! Everybody's ganging up against Phoenix!))
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:39 pm

((Collin isn't actually, He's just annoyed that he keeps being ignored))
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:39 pm

"Torture? What did you do this time?" asked Phoenix.
"Uhh.. You don't want to know..."
"But I'll tell you what happened today.
"I know... A demon told a girl about the others"
"Yeah, can you believe it? I was abou-- Wait... How do you know? And how did you know that I was skipping school today? Were you following me?"
Angha laughed "My, my, you don't know me, Pheenie. What, do you think that mom and dad calls me Angha because of my blond hair?"
"Uhh..."
"The forest is crying today..." she whispered and looked at the forest through the window "...And the forest never lies..."
"I'm not gonna ask" said Phoenix shaking his head and placing the clothes of his mother on the counch.
"Good boy! Now I'm going to listen to Pink Floyd"
"Fine by me..." said Phoenix sitting in the living room and watching TV. Then he heard some crash on his room "Wait.. ANGHA! DON'T TOUCH MY COLLECTION OF CDS FROM PINK FLOYD!!!" he screamed running towards his room.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:41 pm

((I know. Timeskip? To the next day? And Hallows, you want to be on the chatbox with us?))
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:50 pm

Username: Rocketai
Name: Caibre
Species: Unknown (probably a hybrid between human and demon)
Birthday: Setember 5th
Looks: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs10/i/2006/084/8/9/Maerai___Career_Werewolf_by_Isfahel.jpg
Likes: Jokes, sarcastic people, violent games, swords, classic music
Dislikes: Serious people, school
History: Unknown
Crush: Collin
Boyfriend: Open
Other: "Hunter" (she hunts people that are not humans, even though she's not a human)
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:06 pm

"What are you talking about, Phoenix?! I'm in MY room!" screamed Angha from her room, but the crashes was coming from Phoenix's room. "What the... If it's not you then who...?" he opened the door of his bedroom and saw that the window was open, and in the middle of his room, there was a white-haired girl sitting on the floor and looking at the CDs of Pink Floyd. She was wearing leather black pants and using a white shirt with a red cross on the back. But what grabbed Phoenix's attention was a pistol that the girl was holding. It was black and large with something written in it and in the wooden buttstock, there was a chain with a cross at the end of it. By the looks of the gun, Phoenix recognized it was used to kill creatures that were not humans.
"Oh... Hi there! Well, aren't you are sodding cute one?" the girl said with a french accent and looked at Phoenix, it looked like her red eyes would penetrate on his soul.
Phoenix's face lost color.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:16 pm

Collin sat up and looked around before becoming human, wearing the same shirt he wore as the wolf and dark blue jeans that were torn near his feet. His yellow/orange eyes scanned the area before he jumped off the wall, he could sense something was different, even with everything so silent something was wrong but his mind was off that, ever since he was young he wondered why his werewolf form was so small though its senses were heightened to an extent and why when he became werewolf he continued to remain wearing the shirt.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:21 pm

Phoenix did not respond. He knew she was a hunter by the cross and she was there to kill him. "What's the problem, chérie? You look like you saw a ghost" the girl said and she licked her gun. Her tongue was long and pointy, no doubt she was a non-human, but since when do hunters hire non-humans?
Before Phoenix was going to make a move, the girl shot on him right through his heart. He felt the silver bullet, the worse enemy of a werewolf, penetrating in his flesh. It was burning from inside, but freezing from outside. "Ow! This gun sure is noisy!" said the girl.
Phoenix fell on the ground bleeding, he probably had a few minutes of life.
"Such a waste of a cute face like yourself..." the hunter said, grabbing Phoenix's face "I would cut your head but..." then a scream came out of the house. Someone must have heard the shot and went to call the police. "Crap... Well, I gotta go... Bye, bye, ma cherie! <3" she jumped out of the window and disappeared.
Phoenix closed his eyes and everything turned black.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:36 pm

Collin heard a gunshot and without hesitation he became his wolf form, probably a bad idea but it was faster. He made his way toward the sound of the shot and scent of blood. Stopping a distance away he saw someone leave but soon he recognized the house, There were two werewolves conjuration on the roof talking for not long but one of those wolves was the same one he had seen in the forest. His fur stood on end as he cast a last glance only catching a glimpse of the killer. He was debating whether or not to enter the house, though if he waited for the police they'd just get rid of him, who wants to live in this chaotic town. "Crap..." he growled "Like a stone on glass the peace of this place is shattered" he turned making his way toward the tree he usually sat on, The stench of blood remained with him.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:42 pm

(( I won't tell what's going on inside the house 'cause Phoenix is knocked down... Maybe dead O_o ))

Caibre looked behind her when she was already far away from the house, and some police cars came rushing through the streets. A lot of other curious humans ran towards the house and watched as the police entered in the house.
The hunter smiled and blew the smoke out of the mouth of her pistol "Repose en paix..." she whispered and gave a smirk. She calmly placed the pistol inside her bag and walked around the streets like a normal school girl would.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:55 pm

Collin sat watching all the commotion, Humans were so oblivious. He only caught a glimpse of the person who ran from the house but he saw someone on the street, a girl, unusual to the town. There was something about her that made Collin watch her with suspicion, He didn't know why but he just stared his large ears lay back, not in threat or anger. Memories Mingled with the present as he recalled them...He had the same feeling of suspicion the night his brother disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:08 pm

Caibre yawned and looked at her clock. "Eh bien, il est encore temps d'aller à l'achat" she said in french so that anyone that it's following her might not understand since she was in USA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)
Page 20 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next