Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)

Go down 
+2
GekidoRAWR
Goldenstarfc
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:28 pm

"Then why don't you hide your tail with a jacket or something? Put the jacket in your waist" said Angha.

Caibre went to the tree where she left her bag and placed the things she bought next to the tree. She removed her contact lenses and her jacket, showing her red cross "Alright... I had my break... Time for some action" she said and reloaded the Jackal, her favorite pistol.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:29 pm

"I could stick my tail in my pants.", I nodded, starting to stuff the rainbow tail in my pants.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:31 pm

Collin sat on a tree trunk and lay back relaxing, He never feared death he feared seeing others die. Memories swarmed his mind as well as plans and scenarios...It seem almost impossible to defeat the huntress....
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:34 pm

"Well, anything that hides your tail" replied Seven shrugging.

Caibre looked at the forest behind her. It was dark but she used her night vision and could see inside. She saw a werewolf sitting in a tree.
"Mmmm... Mon, mon... A loner. For my luck" she muttered and left her pistol in her bag. She left the pistol on her bag and ran towards the forest unnarmed for unknown purposes.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:38 pm

Collin yawned and looked at the sky before looking at his watch, it wasn't quite a full moon. He looked at the stars but suddenly a chill ran down his spin and he sat upright eyes narrowed and scanning the area. His ears pinned back as he searched for a sign of movement in the night.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:39 pm

Caibre quickly jumped on one of the branches of a tall tree and looked down at Collin
"Bien, bien" she said giving a smirk "Why are you so lonely here, sweetie? Waiting for me? How romantic!"
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:44 pm

Collin looked up his eyes widened "Crap.." he growled "I'm gonna die know aren't I?" he couldn't bring himself to run so he just sat unmoving watching Caibre cautiously waiting for the right moment to leave, somewhere without open spaces where he could easily be shot.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:47 pm

"What? Me? Kill you?" Caibre chuckled and she jumped out of the tree and fell on the ground like a cat. She looked at Collin and shook her arms slowly in the air "I'm unnarmed, chérie, I don't kill werewolves without my pistol" she replied and she gave a watermelon smile.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:52 pm

Collin growled watching her, he still couldn't trust her she almost or maybe did kill a werewolf and injured another. Becoming his human form he stood up "You...You can't possibly think i'd believe You are unarmed, Your a hunter, Why should i believe you?!"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:54 pm

She smiled again and ignored his growl "I'm on a break! You can scan me if you want" she said, happily.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:58 pm

Collin shook his head "As much as i'd 'love' to l recline your offer" he narrowed his eyes "If your on a break...why would you come near non-humans who want to kill you?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:01 pm

"Awww, why you want to kill me? I didn't hurt you, did I? I only shot on the branches, but if I've hurt you, I'm truly sorry!" Caibre said, holding her own hands and making a reverance.
"My name is Caibre Russeau" she said, smiling "And I'm on a break, so I won't try to hurt you, but why would I hurt such a cute face like yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:10 pm

Collin shrugged "As a matter of fact hitting the ground does hurt" he mumbled but smiled slightly "And..uh" he hesitated to give his own name "I...I'm Collin, Collin Fader" he admitted looking at her slightly more relaxed, he didn't understand why he broke so easily but he didn't feel as if she was a threat at the moment but kept careful to what he did and said.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:15 pm

"Enchanté de vous connaître, Collin. Or pleased to meet you, in france" said Caibre sitting on a branch of a tree "I'm sorry I shot on the branch. I was going to shoot away only to scare you, but I missed" she gave a nervous smile.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:23 pm

Collin nodded "Guess i was lucky to get hit by the ground rather than a bullet" he tried not to smile but couldn't resist, she was the face of innocence, he couldn't think why she would be a hunter. "Well you are lucky that no ones around. I'm sure the werewolf you stabbed would love to find you along with the girl whose brother you shot...and of course their friends..."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:26 pm

Caibre looked at her feet "I had orders to kill Phoenix Wright." she shrugged. (( WB D: ))
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:32 pm

"Orders..." Collin repeated "Suppose you can't give away information about who give you orders" he sat back down looking up at her, for some reason he couldn't take his eyes off her "Why do you kill? and in the most painful way known to werewolves"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:35 pm

"I kill because I was meant to" she said and she placed her hand in her chest "I don't believe what the church tells about the non-humans, but... If it's what God wants, I'll do it" she replied and thought about the other question "Silver bullet is a quick way to kill werewolves. If I've tried to kill Phoenix with normal bullet, it would take like eight bullets in his flesh and he would suffer much more" she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:38 pm

Collin didn't want to ask this question but he was curious and couldn't resist "Who else is on your list to kill?" he asked looking down at his feet, he couldn't look her in the eyes, He felt weak when he did.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:40 pm

"Only Mr. Wright." she simply answered and she gave a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:47 pm

Collin looked up and her again flashing a smile "hey i don't really know anyone in this town..." he shrugged "But they all annoy me...only When Phoenix was shot i was included" he sighed looking back at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:50 pm

"Weeell, this town is pretty nice. It's not big but it's also not small and the shopping here is pretty good too!" Caibre replied and she lied down on the branches of the tree looking at the starlit skill. Her red eyes were glowing in the night.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:53 pm

Collin yawned and looked at the stars "I thought it was a nice town. The night used to be so peaceful and the day was just lazy..." he stood "Wait...One more question...Are you going to school?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:54 pm

"Oui! I'm going to stay here a few more days then I'll return to the Vatican." she said chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:57 pm

Collin was about to reply but sighed, He barley knew her but he didn't want her to go so soon. He lay on the grass "Don't go to school....They'll recognize you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)
Page 24 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next