Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)

Go down 
+2
GekidoRAWR
Goldenstarfc
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:52 am

((Yeah, you should really slow down x] Is it Night already or something cuz i haven't even left class))
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Chicken Smoothie Username : hdmwolf
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:40 am

(Is Azrael accepted?)
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:42 am

I don't know, sorreh))
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:50 am

((Yes.))
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:11 am

(( you could say it's already night or like 6:00 PM but my characters and Gekido's character are already sleeping ))
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:36 pm

((Okay then...))

Carter walked lazily down the road, Her bag hung loosely from her right shoulder and her hair dangled over the left. She stared at her feet daydreaming, Not watching where she was going and ended up walking into a streetlight "ow! Crap..." She muttered rubbing her head hoping nobody saw that, It would really make her day a living heck. She stood unmoving for a moment trying to remember the full day and shrugged remembering it wasn't the worst day ever. Walking on she tried not to let her memories take over.

Collin yawned sitting on a wall boredom, he stared at the sky, unusually he could see the feint outline of the moon and stood up. He walked along the grass quickly turning into his wolf form and walking on, looking more like a big fluffy dog than a wolf. His T-shirt still stayed on in his wolf form which was unusual for most werewolves but He rathered this perk, it didn't mean buying clothes ever day or so.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:43 pm

I opened my eyes, seeing that Seven was sleeping. Trying not to make a sound, he climbed out of his bed and slowly opened the window. (sorry this was a quick fail post, gotta switch compys)
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:47 pm

Camron: "Holy..." I thought, as I saw a cute girl out my window.(Yus,Carter.) "She's cute..." I shook my head. i'm a demon. I'm not s'possed to fall in love with potential humans.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:51 pm

Phoenix left the wardrobe still in his wolf form. "Urgh... Hungry..." he mumbled and went outside his house and tried to catch something like a wolf would. He found a lizard and quickly ate it.
He looked at the moon and released a loud howl.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:55 pm

I glanced over my shoulder, making sure Seven was still sleeping. I slipped through the window and spread my wings. I hated houses.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:56 pm

Carter looked up seeing someone at a window, Her cheeks went red and she walked slightly faster 'Oh jeeze...Did he see that...Yes just like yourself Carter to embarrass yourself in front of a cute guy' She thought to herself her eyes kept looking back.

Collin heard a howl and stood up on two legs sniffing the air. His ears pinned back and he let out a howl in reply.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:57 pm

Camron: I walked out of my house and up to the girl. "Uhhh, hi..." I said to her. ((LOL))
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:02 pm

"If you keep howling like that, you'll wake up our parents!" a female voice came from the roof of Phoenix's house.
He looked at the roof and saw a blonde she-wolf standing there. Phoenix narrowed his eyes "Angha? What are you doing here?" he asked.
Angha shook her head "I can't sleep with your howling and snoring while you sleep. Why do you sleep in this form anyway?" she asked and jumped out of the roof next to Phoenix.
He shuggred "It's more confortable"
"Uh-huh... And why is that?"
"You don't have to wear clothes"
"............................................................Hahahahahaa!" laughed Angha and Phoenix together.
"Ah... Anyway, how's at school?" Angha asked.
"Boring. Why don't you go as well? You're my age"
"Some days I go, some days I don't..."
"Hmm... Can you believe that a flying freak told a human about the others?"
Angha rolled her eyes "There's always one..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:06 pm

I looked up, seeing two werewolves on a roof. One of them almost looked like.. Phoenix! I flew forward, landing on the roof next to them. I wobbled around, trying to get my footing as I walked forward, "Phoenix!", I waved.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:07 pm

Angha looked at Kinji and growled at him "Grrrrr!!!" she said.
"Whoa, calm down, Angha" said Phoenix. "Kinji? What're you doing here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:08 pm

Carter blushed and looked down trying to hide her face "Uh...Hi" she said with a slight smile "Did...Did i see you at school?"

Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:09 pm

I took a step back from the she-wolf, "I don't like houses.", I shrugged, "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:10 pm

"That's my house" said Phoenix. Angha stared at Kinji "And who might you be?" she asked. "He's Kinji. The flying freak I told ya that told a human girl about the others"
"Oh... I see" Angha looked at Kinji for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:11 pm

"Umm... I... Think so...?" I said, blushing. Good thing it was kinda dark... but then, we were standing next to a street light.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:13 pm

"I'm sorry!", I said, blushing with embarassment, "And I'm not a freak. I'm a angel/demon."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:15 pm

"Hmm... At any rate, I'm Angha. Phoenix's big sister." she replied.
Phoenix seemed confuse "Big sister? You're only 5 minutes older then me!"
"Still!" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:16 pm

"Hi.. I'm Kinji.", I floated over to the roof that they were on, "Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:18 pm

"Well? Did Seven tortured you?" asked Phoenix lying down.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:19 pm

"No. I snuck out when she was sleeping.", I replied, folding in my wings.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:22 pm

Carter smiled and looked up at him "I'm Carter" she said simply with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)
Page 11 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next