Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)

Go down 
+2
GekidoRAWR
Goldenstarfc
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:36 pm

((Is Collin in the forest?))
"Mhm." I said, then kissed her.
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:59 pm

((Collin is on th outskirts of the forest, he can still see the houses where he sits))

Carter drew back and chuckled "I'm sorry" she grinned "I'm Still excited about Prom"
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 3:37 pm

Camron:"Yeah, me too. I'm just hoping they play slow songs along with fast, crazy ones."
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 3:42 pm

Carter nodded "As long as they play music I'm happy"

Collin's ears twitched as he heard voices in the distance, Sniffing the air he scented Human and Demon. Growling lowly a wasp flew by causing him to sneeze and fall backwards grabbing onto the branch with his front two paws he let out a sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 3:56 pm

"On a scale of one to ten, how much do you love me?"
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:07 pm

Carter looked at him "Thats a strange question...Do i really have to prove my love for you?" She asked confused.

Collin pulled himself back onto the branch and shook his head "Ouch..." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:08 pm

"I know you love me; i just want to knoww how much."
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:28 pm

Carter crossed her arms "Okay...Lets put it this way, I've known you only a few days though i feel like I've known you my whole life. Is that enough of a description?"

Collin jumped down from the branch, trying not to get the shirt tangled in the branches. Walked into the forest his stomach growled. Walking through the tree's he looked like a big dog rather than a wolf, though his shirt still remained hanging loosely on his fur.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:41 pm

"Yeah. I... need to tell you something."
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:45 pm

Carter looked at Camron and raised an eyebrow "Well? What do you need to ask me?" she asked straightening her hat.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:50 pm

"Well, you know how there are those fantasy creatures: vampires, demons, angels, and werewolves? They... aren't fantasy creatures. And, I happen to be a demon." I said. How could I be this stupid?
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:53 pm

"I'm not gonna like this ..." mumbled Phoenix in the top of a high tree, watching the demon and the human in the forest.

[few minutes ago]

Phoenix left the school and went to the laundry (that was next to Camron's house). When he saw two teens going to the middle of the forest, he noticed that the male was a demon and the female was a human. "Hmmm... Why this reminds me of a movie?" he mumbled to himself and decided to follow them in his wolf form. Since in the middle of the forest was dark, his shadow wolf was perfect to hide. While following them on the shadows, the demon stopped and told the human about his secret.
"Son of a..." Phoenix mumbled to himself. Another one...
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:56 pm

Carter laughed "Good one! Now seriously? What did you want to tell me?" she asked tilting her head to one side.

Collin sniffed the air "What is with all the creatures about" he growled lowering his head and peering through the tree's.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:58 pm

Phoenix growled a little, but he hesitated to jump on that demon's throat. First, that flying freak... Now this one?! Have they lost their minds?
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:03 pm

"If you want proof..." I sniffed the air. "The heck?! There's two werewolves in here! And, I can't prove that, but I can prove I'm a demon if you want me to."
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:07 pm

Carter rolled her eyes "Kay, It was funny the first time but is that all you wanted to say?" she asked But heard growling "Hey, we are in a forest, there are probably dogs or wolves out here" she said looking around "And...Yeah, Wolves are not Werewolves"

Collin narrowed his eyes, the idiot of a demon. He sat up watching from a distance.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:10 pm

Phoenix hid more and hesitated the urge to growl. Perhaps the girl won't believe... Unless the demon do something off-world.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:14 pm

"I'm gonna prove it." I said. Being the stubborn person I was, I was gonna prove I was a demon. If I wasn't as stubborn, though, then I would have just left it the first time. I took my shirt off, then turned to face away from Carter. On my back, there were two, bat-like wings. "Pull them, but be careful or you'll hurt me. And I'm serious." I added.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:18 pm

Phoenix growled loud and jumped out of the bushes in his bipedal shadow wolf form of 7 foot tall. "Enough!!" he screamed, his hoarsely voice echoed through the woods "You are making a mockery of the laws that were created long ago to prevent demons, angels, werewolves and vampires from ever revealing themselves in mortal eyes!!" he said, growling.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:23 pm

Carter stepped back reaching out her hand but pulling it away "No....No...Demons are supposed to be from heck...They are supposed to have claws, Teeth like Daggers" Her eyes filled with fear "Stories can't be true....Your....Your lying" she took another step back shaking her head fearfully.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:31 pm

I pulled my shirt on. "Well, Carter... Is that proof enough for you?" I chuckled, obviously I was joking around. Then I looked up into the wolf's eyes. "So what? I hated that stuff anyway! It's not my fault I'm a stupid demon! Why should I follow stupid laws that I don't want to follow! I want to be a plain human, so I'm gonna act like one! The only reason I told her was 'cause I wanted her to know so she wouldn't be mad at me if she ever found out!" I screamed.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:35 pm

"You WORM!" howled Phoenix "You only think on yourself, is that so?! That's why the mortal world is rotten!! Because you people only think on yourselves! What happens if this... this human" he said looking at the girl "Tells anyone else and the humans starts knowing everything?! That'll be YOUR fault! I'm tired of sitting around while you are just hanging out with the mortals and only thinking on yourself! After all, telling them might even put their own lives in danger, is that what you want for your girlfriend?!"
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:40 pm

As Carter saw the wolf she hid behind Camron.

Collin growled standing up on two legs, though smaller he came into view and growled "Hey, I thought i recognized you, Your friend revealed his identity to another human, You didn't give him as stern a warning as this! I can see it in your eyes, You seem like you would rip out his throat right now, But if you did you'd have to do the same thing to your friend."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:42 pm

"Stay away from this, you CUR!!!" growled Phoenix and he almost bit the other werewolf's face "If you haven't notice, we are in the middle of a forest! Do you think I was going to kill him in the middle of a school, full of humans?! What a brillant idea, worm"
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:44 pm

"I HATE MY STUPID LIFE!!! WHEN I MET HER, I THOUGHT IT WAS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!! AND YOU KNOW WHAT?!?! I WAS RIGHT!!!" I ran out of the forest, and sat on my bed, ripping things and tearing things apart. Throwing and smashing things. I wasn't just angry, I was sad, too. Really, I had major depression issues. And this guy just made them a WHOLE lot worse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)
Page 19 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next