Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)

Go down 
+2
GekidoRAWR
Goldenstarfc
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:59 am

Collin sighed as he ran scenario's through his head, ever one failing. "You're right...But maybe we could distract her, lead her away or set up a trap or a wrong trail leading out of here." he suggested though he knew there was barley even a chance of those working.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:05 pm

Angha shrugged "We may try... But I don't think it will be easy..." she mumbled.

While far away, Caibre sat on a tree and yawned "Wahhhh!! Today was not my day... Why the werewolves were all so cute? It looks like I was sent here in USA just to kill the pretty boys" she said and grabbed her backpack that was hiding behind the tree and placed her pistol and her bag full of knifes and she took out a black jacket and wear it to hide the red cross. She grabbed a small pink box and opened it, there were two blue contact lenses and she used on her red eyes. She looked at a mirror and her red eyes were now a dark blue "Done!~<3" she said, like a fangirl.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:07 pm

I slowly stood up, leaning against Angha for a moment until I got my footing back. "Ugh. These were my favorite pants.", he said in a girly voice.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:10 pm

"I don't think the huntress would care about your pants..." muttered Angha "Next time, tell her to aim for your head then"

Caibre went happily for a shopping nearby, acting normal and ignoring the non-humans she was seeing.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:11 pm

"You don't have to be like that.", I mumbled in reply, "Can't a guy be upset about his favorite pants being ripped without getting a rude remark?"
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:11 pm

Collin laughed But went back to the matter of the plan. "But we need a proper plan and I am no good at those" he shuddered "Last one i made went terribly wrong and I ended up retreating like a coward"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:14 pm

"I hate making plans. I'm more of a 'playing-it-by-ear' guy.", I shrugged, "I won't be much help with creating one. But I'll do whatever it takes to get back at that girl."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:15 pm

Angha sighed "I'm also not good with plans... Phoenix is, but... He's not here" she said.
Seven shook her head "I don't like this... I have a big bad feeling about all this thing of hunting the hunter"
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:18 pm

Collin shuddered again "I keep getting a bad feeling" he said looking around "We can't live in fear...School will be the worst"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:20 pm

"And I'll have to live in a hotel until the police stop their investigation on my house... And my mother is in shock state after learning that Phoenix got shot with a silver bullet" said Angha.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:24 pm

Collin looked at Angah "What, you to scared to sleep outside like a wolf?" he asked confused, thats what he did, he stayed outside at all times of the day except school....
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:39 pm

"Oh, no! Of course not!" said Angha sarcastically "I'm not scared of sleeping outside a building while there's a templar out there with a silver pistol that probably killed my brother. You're such a silly!"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:46 pm

"Talking about your brother...", I mumbled, "Where is he now?"
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:52 pm

Collin yawned "Well...I don't want to be shot...and i don't want to be standing around in a group chatting"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:54 pm

"He... He is in a hospital... He got shot by, I suspect, the same templar that attacked you, in the heart" replied Angha, sad. "I have no idea if he's alive... He may be dead already"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:58 pm

"Can we visit him?", I slightly tilted my head to one side, "Do you even know where he is?"
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:01 pm

Collin stepped back "I should find a safe place to stay...I don't want to suffer with a silver bullet, thats the worst" he turned and looked around cautiously
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:04 pm

"We can't. The hospital where he is, is for treating non-humans and they don't like visitors since... Well, you know. Someone could spy on them and revel that they are not humans" replied Angha.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:09 pm

Collin began walking away, his eyes stared ahead at the path as he walked. Taking a watch out his pocket and wiping the glass with his thumb, The watch showed no time but the date and lunar patterns. He tied it around his wrist and looked back at the group of others .
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:14 pm

"Then what are we gonna do?", I muttered, folding my arms and put on a grumpy face, "I'm bored."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:18 pm

Seven shrugged "You all could sleep in my house. My father is very good and may offer shelter to everyone"

Caibre left the shopping full of bags from shops of clothes and shoes "Ahh! How nice! The clothes here are much, much beau then in France!" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:20 pm

"Sure.", I shrugged, "But would he offer shelter to a werewolf? There's no hiding my rainbow tail. It stays on even in my human form... It's a defect..." I swished my tail around a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:22 pm

"Uhhh... You say it's a... Belt!" said Seven, thinking how her father would react if he sees a tailed boy with rainbow hair in his home.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:23 pm

Collin ignored the police as he walked by the house where phoenix had been shot. Once he had left the area he walked toward the forest becoming his werewolf form it was probably a bad idea to go alone but he couldn't stand doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:25 pm

"Suuuurrreeee.", I rolled my eyes, "A fuzzy belt with rainbow colors that sticks out of my pants. He wont ask any questions."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)
Page 23 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next