Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)

Go down 
+2
GekidoRAWR
Goldenstarfc
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:43 am

Collin Watched the werewolf fall and hesitated, He could help that means getting hurt or killed...Then again he could be a coward. He growled remaining in wolf form he made his way closer till he could see them once more. He lowered his head and took a step back, how could such a pretty thing have a hideous reputation.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:43 am

"I wouldn't move a finger if I were you, cutie" said Caibre, now she was pointing her pistol at the other werewolf "Now... Just stay still..." "I heard it from here!" "I heard it too!" some other voices came from the other side of the street.
"Merde!!" cursed Caibre "I've got to remember I'm not on Africa any longer..." she muttered and put the pistol inside her bag again "Adieu, mon cher!" she said and ran towards a house and jumped over the roof and disappeared again.

"Kinji! What if--" then she heard another shot "What... Another one was killed?!"
Angha smelled the air "Whoever it is. It's near!" she replied.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:47 am

Collin became his human form once the girl was out of view. he walked over to the werewolf unsure of what to do "Uh...You okay?" he sat down and grasped the knife "Should i remove it?" he asked trying to help.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:54 am

"Come back....", I growled at the girl, reaching for the knife and painfully pulling it out of my leg. I wasn't going to let this lady go without a fight. I tried to get up, but moving hurt to much. "I'll get you, you sorry excuse for a living being!", I howled. Then I turned to the other werewolf. "I'm fine. I-I'm just weak right now. Stupid knife..."
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:59 am

Collin stood up and shrugged "She's a hunter" he said looking in the direction she ran "You can't stop her alone, she's trained to hunt therefore she knows all our weaknesses " he explained "Strange she didn't aim for my head when she shot at the branch...And she didn't kill you straight away so consider yourself lucky"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:02 am

Angha appeared out of the forest and saw the two werewolves and the air smelled smoke from a pistol.
"What happened?!" she asked, running towards the werewolves and she saw that one of them was lying on the floor, with some kind of knife in the leg. The knife was in the form of a cross with a blade in it "Oh, no..." Angha muttered.
"Angha!" said Seven, also running out of the forest, but she was exausted of running so much "God... You... You werewolves run a lot..." she said, breathing fast.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:05 am

"Yeah.. I know..", I covered my face with my hands, "I feel so stupid..."
----
I stood up, following the two. I stayed behind a bit just in case, but I was feeling more calm with every step.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:07 am

"Angha? What's the problem?" asked Seven, noticing that Angha wasn't taking her eyes out of the knife.
She came next to the white werewolf and asked "May I take this knife? It's a paralyzis(sp?) knife. It doesn't kill you, but it makes you pretty numb"
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:10 am

Collin looked at the people who arrived, one of them werewolf. He didn't really know what to say so he remained silent trying to remember the face of the huntress.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:13 am

"Sure.", I nodded, glacing over at the crossed knife stuck in my leg, "It's gonna hurt though, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:16 am

"I don't think so" replied Angha "You're body is already numb, you may not even feel it." she grasped the knife and took it off from the leg of the werewolf. It didn't bleed a lot but some red liquid came out of the wound.
Angha looked at the knife. It was black and in the blade it was written in latin: Glória Patri et Fílio et Spirítui Sancto.
"Glory to the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit..." she muttered "I knew it. We are not dealing with any kind of hunter. We are dealing with a templar"
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:19 am

Collin looked at Angah "And the other werewolf? Is...Is it dead?" he asked, he wanted to pursue the hunter but that was a bad idea, he wouldn't stand a chance alone.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 am

"My... Brother?" I... I don't know..." Angha said, trying to hesitate the thought of Phoenix being dead. "He got shot right in his heart... I... I think the chances of him surviving are slim"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:24 am

"Crap...", I changed into my wolf form. Slowly sitting up, I started to lick the blood. "Who? Another werewolf could be dead? Why werewolves? How about demons, or angels?"
----
"Hey!", I muttered, "Did you notice that a demon/angel is standing right here?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:28 am

Angha shook her head "Templars hunt everything non-human. This... hunter might have picked the werewolves, maybe because he has more silver bullets then other types of bullets that are used to kill others" she replied.
"Wait a second... A templar? They were all executed in 1300 or something!" said Seven, reminding of her history class.
"Not everyone" replied Angha "The main purpose of the templars was to execute all non-human, since they believe they were sent by Satan. Today, they work as a secret organization and they are trained to kill everything that it's not human. In other words... Us."
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:31 am

Collin looked at Angah "It wasn't a He" he said "And it did not smell human" He tried to recall "It was strange..." he muttered
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:32 am

"Yeah...."I frowned, confused. "Then.. wouldn't she be hunting her own kind?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:33 am

"So it's a huntress? And what do you mean by 'did not smell human'? It's impossible! Templars only hire humans" replied Angha.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:34 am

"Well that or my nose is tricking me..", I replied, "...Which I doubt very highly.."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:35 am

"Weird... She must be some hybrid... Maybe a mix of human with a non-human... But they are still considered dangerous in templar's eyes." said Angha, then she shook her head "We can't be worried about this, how does she looked like?"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:38 am

"White hair and red eyes....", I nodded, switching to my human form. There was a large hole in my pants where the huntress had stabbed me, "Dangit!"
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:40 am

Collin nodded agreeing with the description "I don't understand why she wasted a precious silver bullet shooting the branch not me"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:43 am

"Maybe... She missed?" asked Seven, trying to think of another possibility.
"Red eyes, you say?" mumbled Angha "She might be a demon hybrid. At any rate, we can't bring her to the police if we don't have solid proof." she shrugged "Not only that, the templars always finds a way to make the police out of their arses."
"Bribe?" suggested Seven.
"Perhaps, or they say it's the Church's business, and no one dares to interrupt the Church" said Angha.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:48 am

Collin looked at the ground "Should we not hunt her down?" he asked "before she kills someone else anyway...we should really remain vigilant"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:55 am

"But how we are gonna hunt her? She appears and disappears. Besides, even if she is alone, she is trained to outnumber us, and who knows if there are other templars with her? Templars are always loners, but they may have come to USA in groups. If we strangle her, she might call others and we're screwed." said Angha "But that doesn't mean I will let her go around killing non-humans"
"I agree" said Seven "It's just plain Stupid in killing people you don't even know. Not all non-humans are evil"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)
Page 22 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next