Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)

Go down 
+2
GekidoRAWR
Goldenstarfc
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:50 pm

Seven looked at Kinji and hugged him and started crying.

(( WB x_x ))
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:55 pm

Kinji: I hesitated, just standing there for a moment. I rapped my arms around her, feeling the tears coming back into my eyes. "I-It's okay.", my voice was hoarse.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:04 pm

Collin's yellow eyes snapped open as a raven landed on the tree, singing in the night, it was unusual for birds to sing at night. He sat up shaking the grass from his fur and staring at the bird, it looked down at him and let out a shrill cry before taking off into the night, the bird a mere shadow, its black feathers blended in with the darkness. Yawning Collin stood and looked at the town, everyone was still awake, mourning the loss of a friend.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:06 pm

Kelly: "No... No!" I collapsed, crying. I fall in love, and my love dies. How great.

Camron: "I was upset, Carter. I have problems." I said, hugging her.
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:40 am

Carter lay her head on his shoulder "I...I missed you"

Collin trudged through the dead leaves bored, it was to late to do anything...He sneezed shaking his head "I hate cold nights..." he muttered
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:25 pm

"I missed you, too."
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:33 pm

Carter looked up at him "Does that mean...Are we...You still going to the prom?" she asked hesitantly before looking down at her shoes.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:44 pm

"... Do you want to go with me?"
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:48 pm

Carter simply nodded and lay her head against him "I don't want you to go again"
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:00 pm

I kissed her head. "Okay, then, I will."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:01 pm

(( please, can we do a timeskip?! if we don't do a timeskip, the RP will DIE! ))
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:54 am

((I agree completely!))
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:02 pm

((TIMESKIP TIMESKIP! TIMESKIP!))
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:44 pm

Collin awoke due to the sunlight glinting off the fresh mroning dew that was sprinkled across the grass. He opened one of his eyes and scanned his surroundings, nothing but the call of the dawn chorus filled his ears all the birds singing trying to impress one another. He opened his jaws in a wide yawn before raising his head and staring at a tree still slowly waking up. He took a moment to snap out of his thoughts and he sat up shaking the fresh dew off his dark pelt, it still clung, little droplets of water the gradually dripped to the forest floor.
He walked along still half asleep stumbling to one side every so often trying to remember something...It was at the back of his mind he was forgetting something.
After a while Collin sat in his human form his hair still messy as if he'd just woken. Though still tired he lay back on the grass thinking...Something important, how could he forget....He sat up "Prom" he growled in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:29 pm

Seven woke up with her phone "Someone calling me...?" she muttered to herself and grabbed the phone and yawned "Yes...?"
"Oh... Hi, Seven..." Angha's weak and hoarsed voice echoed through the mobile phone. Seven hesitated and remembered the horrible thing that happened yesterday when she heard the voice of the sister of her deseased friend.
"Seven... I'm not going to school today..."
"I understand..." Seven mumbled. Of course, who'd want to go to a school when someone you loved just died the other day? Angha's family will probably change city. No one would live in a house where your beloved one was killed.
"Do you want to visit Phoenix's funeral today?" muttered Angha. Her would-be active voice was very weak and sad and she was almost whispering. Seven almost couldn't hear.
"I... I'm not much into graveyards, Angha..." Seven said. She never liked funerals. She once went to a funeral of her cousin and she couldn't hold herself and cried the whole funeral.
"Don't worry then... I completly understand."
"But I'll go" Seven insisted. She felt like if she 'heard' a lazy smile in Angha's face.
"Thank you... If Phoenix would be hearing, I'm sure he's happy. The funeral is at ten PM" muttered Angha. Both girls said goodbye to each other and hung up.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:59 pm

Collin sighed the town was still silent, they were probably all grieving the death of the one called Pheonix. He stood up rubbing his face, he was still tired though he'd slept for hours and longer than he usually would but that didn't seem to matter. He pulled a chocolate bar out of his pokcet and stared at it "If chocolate is poison for dogs...Would it be the same for werewolves" he shrugged and tore off the wrapper and gnawed on the sweet choclate, the day hadn't even stared and he was already bored.

Carter yawned she examined her phone wonderingwhat she'd be up to today, she wasn't sure about going to school but skipping a day wouldn't be so bad would it.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:27 pm

I opened my eyes, letting out an loud yawn. Sunlight filtered into the clearing, and it felt as peaceful as any other day. I brushed some hair out of my face, and noticed that I seemed to be crying. I looked up at the sky, feeling pain and sorrow stabbing me in the heart like a bullet. A shiver ran down my spine, making my feathers flatten themselves agains my wings. Pheonix. Dead. Those two words didn't match up together. I lowered my gaze to the ground, rapping my limp wings around my body as I curled myself up into a ball.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:41 pm

Today was the prom and Seven wouldn't go, even if Phoenix's funeral was at night. She told her father about what happend and he said that she could stay, since there were no class to loose and the prom is not even obligaroty. She dressed a woolen navy sweater and a black jeans. She was not hungry and decided to go outside and look at the sky. It seemed like it was a happy day, since there were no clouds and the sun was shining happily, which was strange. Seven thought that losing a friend would be like in movies where it starts raining and all that.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:53 pm

I slowly stood up, brushing some blades of grass from my pants. Letting out a wobbly sigh, I decided to go find Seven. She seemed to always brighten the day for me. I folded in my bi colored wings and quickly put my black t-shirt back on. Looking around, I saw houses though the trees. I ran forward, dodging trees and tangled roots. I could see a couple of shops though the thinning branches. Wiping some more salty tears from my blood shot eyes, I skidded to a hault. I gazed around, spotting a house with a girl standing outside, wearing a woolen shirt. I ran up to her, giving Seven a large bear hug. "Seven....", I mumbled, and without thinking, I gave her a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:02 pm

Seven kissed him back "I'm sorry..." she mumbled, not knowing why she said that, but she thought it was her fault.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:07 pm

"Me too.", he mumbled, feeling his wet tears coming back to his eyes. Unlike regular humans, his tears were red and white. Red from his father's demon side, and white from his mother's angel side. "Why did he have to die....? What did he every do to deserve this..." He slowly shook his head as he murmurred the words.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:11 pm

"Life is unfair..." mumbled Seven "People that doesn't deserve to die are the first to vanquish..."

(( short post is short ¬¬ ))
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:13 pm

"Yeah...", Kumo whispered, falling backward onto the grass. He narrowed his eyes, "I wish my life was normal. No wings. No hunters. And definatly no death."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:16 pm

"Who doesn't? Life will never be fair... Not even to those that did nothing wrong their entire lives..." Seven mumbled and sighed, sitting next to Kinji.
"Angha said that Phoenix's funeral is going to be at night. Are you going?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:21 pm

"I don't think I should go. Death makes me happy. I don't wanna be that guest that laughs and smiles at a funeral.", I sighed, wishing I could be all angel. It would've made my life so much easier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)
Page 27 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next