Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)

Go down 
+2
Rocketai
GekidoRAWR
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:52 pm

"Yeah. Cause they're scared.", I laughed, baring my teeth at a guy who was glaring at me and Kyle. The man quickly ran away, "See what I mean?"
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:55 pm

Kyle pat Suki's head "That's my girl. Don't act like a sensible and fragile dragon. Scare them off and don't let them abuse you" he said.
"C'mon. Fey must be waiting to see our results" he said, going to the barn.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:57 pm

"Okay.", I nodded, following Kyle to the barn.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:01 pm

Felicity noticed Kyle and Suki "So! How was it?"
"Very nice!" he said, nodding.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:31 am

"It was awesome!", I grinned, running up to Fey, "I can't wait to fly again!"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:20 am

"Very cool, isn't? Most dragons love to fly when they are young" said Fey, patting Suki's head.
"So... Now I finished the second chapter?" asked Kyle
"Ah, yes! You fed and protected your dragon since she was born and she grew up to be a healthy and beautiful dragon. It has been three days since she was born, and she grew up more quickly then I thought! The third chapter is for you to train her now. Do what I showed you, put the saddle on her, try to make her confortable with it, fly around here and there. In the first days of training, let her fly freely with you on her back so that she can familiarize with it. In two days, you can already try to control her with the saddle. Once she has learned everything and to control the flight, come back to me again" explained Felicity.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:50 am

Mali: I got up, yawning. I put on my makeup and got dressed, and walked down the stairs. "Oh, hi, Toketsu!" I said, waving when I saw my crush. I knew I was really sttupid, but still...
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:14 pm

Toketsu
I turned my head to see who called my name. I saw that new recruit, Mali. I lifted my hand up as a hello. "Hi, Mali.", I dipped my head at her as I walked over, "It's another great day of stealing dragons and taking over the world, huh?" I rolled my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:19 pm

I laughed a little. "Yup. I've been seeing a pretty dragon flying around lately; I'm gonna try to capture it soon."
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:21 pm

"What did it look like?", I asked, leaning against a railing, "How old did it seem to be?"
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:27 pm

"It's impossible to explain what it looks like."
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:29 pm

"Uhm..........why....", I raised one eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:35 pm

"Right" nodded Kyle "We better return to the barn. Thanks again, Fey. Let's go, Suki"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:39 pm

"Okay, Kyle.", I smiled, standing up.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:44 pm

"It... I don't know." ((I can't do this 'cause it's not made yet, Firey's gonna make it.))
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:46 pm

Oh)) "Okay then....well.. I'm gonna go to the mess hall now...", I inched away, noticing that she was acting strangly.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:48 pm

Ikura woke up her vision was still adjusting to the morning light. Yawning she sat up her arms hanging over her knees and hair in her face mumbling tiredly to herself. her eyes widened as she stretched and looked around "Hey Butch? Where are you?"

Crusoe awoke not waiting any longer, he was about the size of a large dog as he thundered through the house toward a window looking outside his large tail flicked excitedly, accidentally knocking over a few things.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:49 pm

Kyle looked at the forest where the Yasei came from. He held his sword tight and remembered that the blue haired rider would return again to re-capture Nami and Suki. Kyle noticed that he hasn't trained with his sword for a time and that he was feeling very weak after a battle so he decided to train a little.
"Uh... Suki. If you want, you may fly around without me, but don't go too far. Something..." he hesitated a little "...My instints are telling me that something will happen... I'm going to prepare myself. For you not to get bored, you can fly around, but don't get near the forest and fly where I can see you" he said, looking at Suki and petting her in the head.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:52 pm

I'm here~, I grinned, running up to Ikura. I had grown twice my size since yesterday, and I was ready to learn to fly, Hi! I licked her face.

"Okay, Kyle.", I nodded, rising up into the air, "If you say so."
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:54 pm

Jen: "OHMYGOD!" I screamed, hearing crashes. Then I saw Crusoe. "Crusoe, you broke my vase!" I said, but I didn't sound to angry. "Oh, well. It was a cheapie, anyways. I pet my new little buddy. "Come on, lets go outside so you don't break anything else." I joked, but started to walk away, checking to make sure Crusoe was following me.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:57 pm

"Don't go too far" said Kyle and he took the sword out of his scabbard. He stared at the sword for a while and then started practicing moves.
Since his parents were killed, he has been training day and night with that sword that he stole from the Yasei e killed them. The very sword he used to kill all the Yasei that tortured his father and took away his mother.
He stopped thinking on his parents and started thinking on the enemy, right in front of him. He shook his blade here and there and the imaginary enemy got its arms cut.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:01 pm

Ikura laughed, what a wake up call. she poked Butch's face "You, are one big dragon" she said standing up "Today we go flying" she smirked.

Crusoe flashed a grin Yes! outside! He darted past Jennifer and skidded outside raising up on his back legs and craning his head peering around What are we doing today? He looked back at Jen curiously flicking his wings.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:03 pm

I noticed that there was a new dragon down on the ground, and that new Rider. "Kyle, I wanna go see the new Rider and dragon! Can I?", I called from the sky.

Yes! Flying at last!, I gave Ikura a toothy grin.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:05 pm

Kyle breathed heavily and placed his white hair behind his head and started attacking the air much more fast now. He grabbed his shield on his back and started using it as well in his training.

He stopped and looked at Suki "Sure" he said and placed his sword back to the scabbard "I'll go as well" he said.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:06 pm

"Yeeessssss!", I landed next to Kyle, running forward to greet the new Rider, "Hi! My name's Suki!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)
Page 19 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next