Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)

Go down 
+2
Rocketai
GekidoRAWR
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:41 pm

Kyle opened his eyes slowly and he looked at the sides without noticing Suki, because he was still asleep. "I'm gonna get old sleeping in this thing" he mumbled. "Sukim what... Wow!!" he said, finally with his eyes open and looking at the large white dragon. "Man! You're... You're the size of a horse! We can finally practice your flying skill!" he said, passing his hand through Suki's fur.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:45 pm

"You better ask Fey to help mount me.", I grinned, ruffling Kyle's white hair, "I don't want you to put the saddle in the wrong spot on my back, or put it on backwards."
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:47 pm

Kyle nodded "You're right. Let's go. I also want to show to Nami" he said and went outside the barn "Sooner, this barn won't be big enough for you" he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:50 pm

"Nami will be really happy!", I wiggled my large tail, making sure I didn't hit Kyle, "And I'm not gonna grow that big!"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:51 pm

"Maybe not, but you were already long when you were a baby... Imagine when you are full grown up?" said Kyle going to the barn where the dragons are treated.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:55 pm

"Wow.... you're right...", I nodded, padding inside the barn. I looked around, seeing the black dragoness, who was sleeping calmly.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:58 pm

"Hey there, Kyle..." said Felicity and when she saw Suki, she gasped "I can't believe it! Look at the size! You're so beautiful, my dear!!" she said and hugged Suki's long neck.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:01 pm

I blushed, rapping my arms around the caretaker, "Thanks, Fey. Kyle wants help with mounting me." I let go and laid down next to them.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:04 pm

"Ah, yes! Do you have the saddle with you?" Fey asked, looking at Kyle.
"Here" he said with the saddle in his hand.
"Perfect! Now you have to place on Suki's back. You should always put it firm, but not tight or it may slow her down. Try to put in a form that makes her relaxed" she said and grabbed the saddle and placed on the dragoness back, then she buckled the belt "Is it tight, dear?" asked Felicity, looking at Suki.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:06 pm

"It's perfect.", I smiled, not moving, "But... how do I fly with Kyle on me... I'm not the greatest flyer..."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:08 pm

"You're in the perfect size for flying! Don't worry, you'll get used with his height" said Fey chuckling.
"Hey! I'm not fat" said Kyle.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:10 pm

I chuckled, swishing my tail around in amusement. "Well, Kyle, climb aboard! Get ready to fly!"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:12 pm

"Alright" Kyle said and mounted on Suki without difficult "Well... Easy. Now what?"
"Now fly!" said Fey, miming her arms like a wing.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:15 pm

I looked up at the sky, taking a deep breath. I started to run forward. I bended my arms and legs, jumping into the air. I flew forward, going higher and higher, way above the clouds. "Yeah!", I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:17 pm

"WOOOOOHOOOO!!" yelled Kyle "Alright, Suki!! Try to respond to my commands!" Kyle said and he swing the saddle to the left, ordering the dragoness to go to the left.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:21 pm

I tilted to the left, obeying Kyle's command. "This is so fun!", I laughed, "I could fly every day, every minute!"

I opened my eyes, sitting up in my bed. I must had fallen asleep. I yawned, getting out of bed. The walls were barren, just like everything in this dang hideout. I opened my closet, grabbing a fresh set of clothes. Everything was either gray or black. No color. I standed out from all the others, since I had blue hair. You could spot me from a mile away between all the other members. Sigh, I started to change.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:24 pm

Kyle was smilling but then his smiled faded. He didn't like the idea of Suki flying around every hour, every second. It could attrach Yasei and even other people, like dragon hunters "Uh, Suki. Let's fly only together, okay?" he said, patting her.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:30 pm

"Why, Kyle?", I frowned, flying into the clouds. Oops. I didn't know that they were wet. I was no soaked, and Kyle was probably the same.

After I was finished getting into my other uniform, I opened the metal door. Walking outside, I saw some other people outside their doors, talking. The sleeping chamber parts of the base sometime felt like a prison. Small, bare rooms. Metal floors and railings. Many floors, with small narrow hallways. I was on floor number 13, there were in total 20 floors. But as new members joined, new floors were added.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:32 pm

Kyle shook his body because of the water. He sighed "I know flying it's new is exciting... But you have to remember that flying around, every hour, every second, will attrach attention not only from Yasei, but also dragon hunters. If they see you without me flying on you, they'll think that you are wild and will try to put you down" he explained.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:34 pm

"Oh...", I nodded, looking down at the ground, "So...what's your next order, captain?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:38 pm

"Captain? No, only Kyle, Suki" he said smilling. "Let's go back to the barn where Felicity and Nami are"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:41 pm

"Okay.", I grinned, sharply turned around. I dove down, loving the feel of wind in my face. I could see the barn in sight.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:44 pm

"I never thought that flying was so... Fun!" said Kyle.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:47 pm

I landed in the middle of the village, almost knocking over some folks, "Sorry!", I said to them.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:50 pm

"Hey! Watch it!" said the people and they walked away, without kicking Suki nor anything "Well... Now that's a surprise" mumbled Kyle as he jumped out of Suki.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)
Page 18 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next