Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)

Go down 
+2
Rocketai
GekidoRAWR
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) Empty
PostSubject: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:56 pm

(Riders and their dragons can understand and talk to each other.)
During the time of dragons, there were select few trusted with the ownership of a dragon. Trained from birth, the attachment between the dragon and it's rider grew unbrakeable. There were many accounts of dragons dying to save their humans. Some grew jealous of the riders and tried to train wild dragons. This resulted in Yasei, untrained dragons with Riders. Most of these reptiles turned evil. Now as new Riders rise up, they are faced with a war that could end their lives forever....

Rules
1. Be nice to other players.
2. No randomly coming out of places and killing *looks at the Yasei*
3. READ AND FOLLOW THE RULES. (obviously xD)
4. Don't train dragons in a rp day. It takes longer than that.
5. Don't powerplay or godmod
6. No exceptions.
7. No refunds.
8. I can add more rules, so check back here!

Forms (*required)
~For a Wild Dragon~
Code:

*Username:
*Character's name:
*Personality:
History:
Crush:
Mate:
Eggs:

~For a Trained/will be trained Dragon~
Code:
(dragons without rider will automatically start as a egg and will hatch when a rider choses them)
*Username:
*Character's name:
*Personality:
*Does she/he already have a rider: (yes or no)
History:
Crush:
Mate:
Eggs:
~For a Rider/Reg. Human~
(if he/she is a new rider they will have to pick a egg)
Code:

*Username:
*Character's name:
*Picture/description:
*Personality:
*Is he/she already have a dragon?: (Only answer for riders)
History:
Crush:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
Husband/Wife:
Kids:

~For a Yasei Dragon~
Code:
*Username:
*Character's name:
*Personality:
*Yasei Rider:
History:
Crush:
Mate:
Eggs:

~For a Yasei Rider~
Code:
*Username:
*Character's name:
*Picture/description:
*Personality:
*Yasei Dragon:
History:
Crush:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
Husband/Wife:
Kids:

~Dragons~
(Name, Gender, Type(trained, wild, etc), Crush, Mate, Page, Username)
Butch/M/Trained/Open/Open/Page One/Gekido (Rider is Ikura)
Suki/F/Trained/open/open/page one/Gekido (Rider is Kyle)
Crusoe/M/Trained/open/open/page one/Hollows13 (Rider is Jennifer)
Nami/F/Trained/wild/Open/open/page One/Gekido (No rider)
~Humans~
(Name, Age, gender, Type(Yasei, rider, etc), Crush, boyfriend/girlfriend, Page, Username)
Kyle/16/M/rider/Open/Open/Page One/Rocketai (Dragon is Suki)
Ikura/17/F/rider/open/open/Page One/Hollows13 (Dragon is Butch)
Jennifer/16/F/rider/Kyle/open/Page Seven/Goldenstarfc (Dragon is Crusoe)
Toketsu/20/M/Yasei/open/open/Page One/Gekido (Yasei Dragon is Nami)
Mali/18/F/Yasei/Toketsu/.../Page Twenty Seven/Goldenstarfc
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::TO-BE-TRAINED DRAGONS THAT NEED RIDERS:::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Bellezza/F/open/open/page seven/Goldenstarfc

Last edited by Gekido (Jee-kai-do) on Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:38 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 4:02 pm

*Username: gekido
*Character's name: Butch
*Picture/description: http://landofdragons.wikispaces.com/file/view/Judgement,_golden_dragon_1.jpg/32357399/Judgement,_golden_dragon_1.jpg
*Personality: Kind and warmhearted, Butch is eager to learn. He would protect his rider with his life, and is ready to die for them.
*Does she/he already have a rider: no
Dislikes: N/A
History: N/A
Crush: none, open
Mate: none, open
Eggs: none

*Username: Gekido
*Character's name: Suki
*Picture/description: http://rlv.zcache.com/white_dragon_at_dusk_poster-p228787891269250502qzz0_400.jpg
*Personality: Although a dragoness, she is far from girly. She hates how other dragons underestimate her just because she's female. She is very strong-willed and isn't afraid to speak her mind.
*Does she/he already have a rider: Nope
Dislikes: n/a
History: n/a
Crush: none, open
Mate: none, open

*Username: joo know it xD
*Character's name: Toketsu
*Picture/description: http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/09192008/a/7/2/9/a729268235c7b0_full.jpg
*Personality: He is very mean to almost everyone, and hates everyone except his dragon.
*Yasei Dragon: Nami
History: N/A
Crush: none yet
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: none/open
Husband/Wife: none
Kids: none

*Username: gekido
*Character's name: Nami
*Picture/Description: http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs13/f/2007/023/0/b/black_dragon_attack_by_el_grimlock.jpg
*Personality: She is very un-trusting of humans, but once she does trust you, she is very loyal. She is very warm-hearted and likes to help those in need. Is sarcastic, and sometimes rude.
History: Was once a Yasei dragon
Crush: none/open
Mate: Good luck, boys xD

Last edited by Gekido (Jee-kai-do) on Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:09 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 4:30 pm

*Username: Rocketai
*Character's name: Kyle
*Picture/description: https://2img.net/h/i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk154/pandoraeh/Anime%20guys/Animeboy.jpg
*Personality: Kyle is a silent boy, calm, pacient and almost emontionless. Most people think he is a husk or he is arrogant so he was bullied a lot when he was small, but he smiles and cries even if its rare. He seems to be innocent for the way he talks and acts, but he is extremelly violent when he is angry. He already killed a lot of people when he was young for bulling him.
*Is he/she already have a dragon?: No
Dislikes: Annoying people, be alone, rotten food.
History: Kyle has an unknown past, but it is only known that he had a violent and disturbing past that made him lost his whole family. Some people believe this explains his emotionless character and because he have a colorless hair because of trauma. Since 10 years old, he trained a lot, every day, every night and is considered a very skilled spadachin.
Crush: Open
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Open
Husband/Wife: None
Kids: None

Last edited by Rocketai on Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 4:33 pm

accepted ^^
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 4:37 pm

*Username: Hallows13
*Character's name: Ikura
*Picture/description: long black hair, Pale skin grey eyes.
*Personality: Will Rp out.
*Is he/she already have a dragon?: No
History: unknown
Crush: open
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: none
Husband/Wife: none
Kids: none

*Username: Hallows13
*Character's name: Crusoe
*Picture/description: http://heroes.ag.ru/h5/races/sylvan/jpg/HeroesV_Sylvan_07_Green_Dragon.jpg
*Personality: Daring and courageous he is kind of a show off but has some bad luck. He is cocky and likes to do whatever he wants rebelling but making friends he ias as loyal as any dragon.
*Does she/he already have a rider: No
History: unknown
Crush: open
Mate: none
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:06 pm

Kyle woke up from his nap. He noticed that he was in a tree next to the barn. Sun lights crossed in his face through the leaves of the tree. Kyle yawned and jumped out of the tree when he noticed a snake, crawling near the tree. The young human stared at the snake and tried to 'comunicate' with it by hissing.
Suddenly, a sword flew through the air and cut the snake in half. Kyle looked at his right and saw a guard standing there "Kyle, you're talking to snakes again? How many times does the elder have to tell you that the snake's language was lost centuries ago?" the guard said, helping Kyle stand up.
Kyle stared at the guard but he said nothing. The man shook his head "At any rate, today is your big day, right? It's when you chose your egg! Can you believe in this?"
He nodded, but was still in silent "Come on, Kyle! Put a smile on yer face! Do you imagine how many children are eager to get to your age and chose a dragon?" the guard said, leading Kyle to the dragon incubator.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:12 pm

Ikura grinned excitedly pulling at her hair to keep herself occupied, She couldn't wait for the day she had a good feeling about it. Taking a quick sip of her water she stood up accidental kicking it over but ignoring the split water, Her eyes showed nothing but excitement for the day. Jumping on the log on the other side of the burnt out fire she looked out.
"Ikura" came a voice from behind "Are you leaving without breakfast?"
Ikura sighed "Coming" she muttered walking back into the room grabbing a plate of eggs she quickly devoured them and flung the plate down "Finished, Now can i go?" she begged
"Oh Ikura...Calm down, You should take some time-" The girl turned "Ikura?"
Ikura ran outside "Yeah, See ya later mum" she made her way along the path with nothing but the clothes on her back and a knife at her side. Looking at the map she was giving she bit her lip "Right...Uh.." turning the map around she sighed "Right! this way to the Dragon incubator"

(Failz x3)
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:23 pm

At the Dragon Incubator...

"Oh, hello there, Caledor!" said a woman inside the building that looked like a barn full of piles of hay and in the middle of the hay, there were big eggs.
"Hey, Fay" said the guard named Caledor.
"Oh, so this is young Kyle, I presume?" the woman said, looking at the white haired human. Kyle nodded "I see. Pleased to meet you, Kyle. I'm Felicity, but you can call me Fey. Are you ready to chose your dragon?"
Kyle: *nods*
"Excellent! But you have to chose wisely. You have to chose the dragon that you feel in your heart that it will accept you. Touch the egg, put it next to your heart, feel its life inside the fragile structure."
"But... How do I know the dragon will accept me when it hatches?" asked Kyle , finally.
"Ah, for that my child... You have to find out and feel it. A dragon is not a pet, a dog or a cat, that you just buy it and after a few weeks, it will start treating you as a family.... No... A dragon is a powerful and majesty creature. For you to know that the dragon was made for you, you have to feel your soul inside the egg. You'll find out what I mean when you chose your egg."
Kyle nodded and started looking at the colorful eggs, but Fey turned him to face her "But remember, if you chose a different dragon, it will devour you when it hatches and run along in the cities, killing everything until someone put it downs. If the dragon was made for you, you'll feel it what the dragon feels and it will be even able to comunicate with you. Be careful, because there's no turning back" she said making a scary face.
Kyle gulped and started seeing the eggs and touching them and tried to 'feel' his soul inside.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:32 pm

Ikura looked up and saw a barn like building, Two people had walked inside. She let out a sigh "So much for being first" She walked up to the door a peered inside, She saw someone already with the eggs and saw two others just standing around. She took a few steps inside and decided to wait until the boy before her had chosen his egg. She examined the egg's from afar. Her eyes shone with excitement, She felt a sense of joy as she looked at the eggs.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:39 pm

Kyle examinated the eggs carefully. He grabbed a red egg and started feeling it... No. It wasn't for him. He grabbed a gold one... No. He couldn't feel his soul or he was doing wrong. A white egg grabbed his attention and he quickly grabbed. He felt something... Different inside that egg. "Sometimes, people can feel even the gender of the dragon" said Fey when she noticed that Kyle picked an interest with the white egg.
Kyle nodded and placed the egg in his chest and started feeling its heartbeat. Tun tun... Tun tun... Tun tun...
"I chose this one" Kyle finally said to Fey while holding the white egg. Felicity found it confuse "What? Already? You haven't even seen half the incubator and already choses this one?"
"Didn't you say that we can feel the soul inside the egg?" asked Kyle.
"It's true, but most people examinates all eggs before chosing it. You only grabbed two eggs and already felt inside the white one?"
He nodded.
Felicity sighed, she noticed that she wouldn't make Kyle change his mind. She just hoped he wasn't only doing this because he was in a rush or something... These teenagers...
"Very well then" Fey said grabbing the egg and placing inside of a wooden box with some blankets and hay and she gave the box with the egg inside to Kyle "Here it is... When it hatches and its completly under control, come talk to me again and I'll give you some free supplies for you to start training your dragon" she said.
The young boy smiled and nodded "Thank you, Fey" and he left the barn holding the box tight.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:48 pm

Ikura took a step forward looking at the Caretakers but looked at the eggs and immediately was on her knees beside the eggs "Precious life" she whispered looking at all the Eggs and touched one, The texture was rough but didn't feel right to her. Closing her eyes she ran her hand over each egg stopping over one and feeling it her eyes snapped open and she looked down at the golden egg, She felt a warm glow in her heart and sat back picking up the egg and cradling it in her arms "I choose this one" she said not taking her eyes off the golden egg.

After she talked with the Caretakers she carried the box carefully in her arms, like a mother would with its child "Don't worry" she whispered "You have a home now"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:50 pm

Kyle immediatly went back to his barn where he sleeps and placed the box in the floor. He tried to warm it by putting more blankets around it.
"Hmmm..." he mumbled "I wonder how much will take for the egg to hatch". Lay down in a pile of hay and stared at the egg... Until it started moving.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:57 pm

Suki
I squirmed, feeling as if my home had suddenly shrunk. Something was telling me to kick. Instincts? I thought so. With all my strength I kicked. The shell gave way as the light touched my sensitive eyes. I wailed, curling up into a tight ball. Where was I? Who was that white-haired thing? I closed my eyes tight. Whatever the thing was, I wasn't gonna let it touch me. (Crap.. gotta go eat dinner. be back soon!)
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:58 pm

"Whoa, calm... Calm down..." said Kyle helping the young dragon to get out of the egg. He removed the shells slowly and tried to clean the dragon.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:59 pm

Ikura reached her home and looked up from the box "Well...We're home" she walked into one of the trailers and lay the box on her bed "Yeah..This is home for now little fella" she sighed "It's not much but We don't have enough to get a proper home so we travel. Its nice" she opened the box "I really hope you don't eat the horses" she laughed "Your probably gonna be big"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:21 pm

Suki
I inched away from the white-haired creature. I growled at the thing. My eyes weren't shut, but they were squinted. They were still ajusting to the brightness of this world.

Last edited by Gekido (Jee-kai-do) on Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:24 pm

Ikura looked at the golden egg and removed it from the box placing it on the soft bed "I wonder when you'll hatch" she said lying her head on the pillow looking at the roof.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:33 pm

Butch
I quietly knocked against the shell with my nose. I cracked a little hole in the wall, making insanely bright light filtered into my home. I squealed, trying to move around. A larger cracking sound came as more and more light consumed me until there was no more shell around me. I shut my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:36 pm

Kyle stared at the dragon "Don't worry. I won't hurt you" he said and grabbed a dead rat from behind the pile of hay and placed in front of the white dragon "Here, eat this" he said.

Last edited by Rocketai on Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:39 pm

Ikura sat up and looked at the Egg with shock "So soon?" She looked around unsure of what to do. Standing she closed the door and windows trying not to let to much light in. She stared at the egg for a moment "Its okay" she said calmly pulling up one of the cracked pieces "Don't be shy"
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Chicken Smoothie Username : hdmwolf
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:44 pm

(Could I create an elf?)
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:45 pm

Butch
I lowered my head and widened my eyes as the shadows cast over me. The creature was walking toward me. I sniffed her hand. I snorted. This thing didn't smell like anything I had scented before. (Elf? Sure! But why?)
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:51 pm

Ikura smiled "Don't worry" she said grabbing the blanket from the box and placing it beside her. Reaching out her hand she touched the small dragon hoping not to scare the poor thing, What would people think was going on if a baby dragon went on a scared rampage.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:55 pm

Suki
I looked down at the smaller thing. It was fuzzy, and it smelled wierd. I licked it, a bunch of fur getting stuck on my tongue. Yuck. I quickly spat it out. I looked up at the bigger creature with questioning eyes.

Butch
Startled, I backed up. What was that thing doing? I moved up a couple of steps again, strangely trusting this creature.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:58 pm

"Don't like it? Maybe I can put it in pieces..." Kyle mumbled and took off a knife from his boot and started skin the rat and cut into small pieces and he removed the bones. He placed the meat inside of a wooden plate and gave to the dragon "Here. Now it's in small pieces and without the fur." he smiled slightly.

Last edited by Rocketai on Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next