Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)

Go down 
+2
Rocketai
GekidoRAWR
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:05 pm

Cool!, I bounced around the rock, I get to have fur when I grow up! Right now I only have this tuft on my head. I stopped in front of Kyle, lowering my head so the Rider could see my growing fur. I swung my tail around.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:12 pm

"Haha, yes" said Kyle as he stroked Suki's head. She was so adorable, he couldn't resist. "So, continuing with the dragons, the next one is the Fairy or Fae Dragon. They are the smallest of all dragons and many people believe they are related to butterflies since they butterfly-shaped wings and they never eat meat. They also have bug-like qualities like antennas." he continued.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:16 pm

Ooh! I ate a butterfly before, they taste icky!, I informed Kyle, Their wings are really delicate. I ripped it's wing before I killed it.. I didn't mean to hurt it.. it just... Sorry! I didn't like killing things, I just liked playing. I was just too rough...
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:23 pm

"Yeah... The butterflies are really delicate. But don't worry" Kyle said, patting Suki's head, then he returned to his mind and tried to remember other dragons. "Ah, yes! The Hydra. It's a serpentile-like creature, like most dragons, but with multiple heads. They are similar to the Western Dragons, but with long neck and most have more then three heads. I don't know if it's true, but some dragon hunters say that the only way to kill a hydra is to behead the main one. If you decapitate the other heads, it will only get worse and multiple into two more heads." he concluded.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:26 pm

Thats scary.. I whimpered, curling up next to him. Then I stood frozen, Th-there are d-dragon hunters? Wh-why would they want to hunt d-dragons?
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:29 pm

"You don't have to worry. The dragon hunters only hunt down dangerous dragons that can't be trained nor domesticated. They hunt those dragons to keep them away from human society and not hurt innocent people" said Kyle. He did not mention that some dragon hunters also hunt down dragons that have owners, but he didn't want to scare Suki.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:32 pm

Oh. Good..., I let out a sigh, feeling relief wash over me. I have a owner so they won't come get me. I looked back up at Kyle, So, are their any other types of dragons? Or are they all the main types?
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:38 pm

"Ah, yes... There's the Sea Serpent. An aquatic dragon and the worse nightmare of any one that travels in the oceans. They are very, very large with a thin and long tail, and limbless." said Kyle. For a moment, he felt a chill down his spine when he tried to imagine one of these creatures attacking your boat in the middle of the ocean.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:41 pm

Are they kind? Did they attack boats? Could they fly?, I asked, a smile lighting up my face.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:47 pm

"Nay" said Kyle shaking his head "Most of the time, they are lonely, so they attack every boat on sight. Some maps, when showing a non-explored part of the ocean, they always write 'Here be dragons', because people think that boats that went there, never returned. The theory is that they were attacked by a Sea Serpent. And no, they can't fly, they are like fish, only survive inside the water. People say that they are very large because no one alive has ever seen their tails." he said, trying to imagine a creature that size flying... Wow.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:51 pm

Oh.. wow..... do you think I could learn to swim?, I asked the young rider, I bet it must be really fun to swim... have you ever swam before?
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:58 pm

((What's going on in the RP?))
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:59 pm

"Of course. Remember that river where we got the water? If you follow the flow of the river, it will fall into a large lake. I used to swim there a few months ago, but the Yasei headquarters is nearby... So it isn't safe" said Kyle, with a hint of anger. He really enjoyed that lake, but after some children were killed by the Yasei right there in the lake, Kyle stopped going since the guards of the village closed the path.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:04 pm

Awwwwwww... can we go swimming there?, I asked him, standing up, Before it gets dark! You can teach me in the river, not the lake! We'll be perfectly safe!
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:10 pm

(( I'll try to make a summary of what all happened: Kyle and Ikura chose their dragons and they accepted them. Kyle took Suki, his dragoness name, to a river nearby but they were ambushed by a group of Yasei. In a rage attack, Kyle killed all of them in cold blood, but some fled. In the next day, Kyle decides to teach Suki how to hunt and they join Ikura and Butch, her dragon, in a hunt. The village is attacked by a Yasei rider named Toketsu and his large black dragoness, Nami (Gekido's new characters). Nami captures Suki and Kyle launches himself towards the dragon using a catapult. He made a lot of wounds in the dragon's flesh and even made her blind when he reached her head. Without her vision, Nami hit in the headquarters of the Yasei. Toketsu did not care for her, but Kyle was really exausted and drained. He tried to save Suki until Nami went rogue and attacked the guards and helped Kyle and Suki escape. In the village (now), Felicity, the one who take care of the dragons and eggs, healed Nami and her vision with magic and Kyle and Suki were also healed. Now Nami is resting and Kyle is teaching Suki about dragons ))
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:11 pm

"I... I don't like the idea, Suki... I'm sorry. I don't want to risk another Yasei attack. Their headquarters are near and the path is blocked. Maybe another day when they are removed or if we find another river" said Kyle.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:15 pm

Fine.., I pouted, turning away from Kyle. I really wanted to go swimming. Dashing off, I headed toward where me and Kyle slept.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:21 pm

Kyle sighed, now sad. He wanted to make Suki happy, but going to the lake where Yasei owns is bad idea... And he wasn't willing to lose her again. He looked at his hands for a while then he followed Suki.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:29 pm

I jumped into the hay, dissapointed. Rapping my tail over my face, I closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:35 pm

Kyle sat next to Suki "I'm sorry, Suki... I know you are dissapointed, but you must know that I'm doing this for your own safety. There are Yasei there and, unlike those who ambushed us, they are in great, much greater number since their base is right next to it. If they see us swimming there, they will use arrows and kill us. I'm not invincible, so I can't protect you against arrows since they are fast and they hit you before you even knows it." he said, covering his face with his hands.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:45 pm

I know, Kyle.. you are just trying to protect me..., I licked the Rider's cheek, Thanks..
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:48 pm

Kyle wasn't convinced but he decided not to touch in the subject. He lay down in the pile of hay and started staring at the ceiling of the barn.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:50 pm

"What'cha lookin at?", I spoke, laying down next to Kyle. My eye's opened wide, hearing my voice talking human, "K-Kyle!"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:51 pm

"What? Wait... Is it just me or you're talking verbally?" asked Kyle staring at Suki.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:53 pm

"I'm talkin through my mouth...", Suki nodded, staring back at Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)
Page 13 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next