Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)

Go down 
+2
Rocketai
GekidoRAWR
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:52 pm

Nah... could I try to hunt?, I tilted my head to one side, I heard that the other Rider wanted to try training the dragon for hunting, and I wanna try too! Can we?

-----
Gotcha. I zoomed up in the air, flapping my wings in a repetative stroke, hovering for a second before spotting a group of deer and buck.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:55 pm

Ikura blinked looking up in the air at Butch, He was so energetic. She put her hand up to her eyes shielding them from the sun "Can you see any?" she called up
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:56 pm

Kyle was about to refuse, because he feared the Yasei would be in the forest, reading an ambush, but he also wanted to train Suki to hunt. Maybe after what happened yesterday, they won't bother anymore... "Alright. Let's try to find this other trainer and maybe we can hunt together" said Kyle walking foward.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:06 pm

Okay. I hopped out of Kyle's arms, running up to the other Rider. Will you go hunting with us? (hurr, she thinks that everyone can understand her xD)

Butch
Yeah! There's a group right near the campsite. One's breaking away from the group, it looks like a old one., I informed her.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:09 pm

"Uh... Suki. I don't think others can understand you..." said Kyle walking towards the white dragoness.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:13 pm

Suki

What do you mean? I'm speaking plain dragon. You understand me, so why can't she?, I protested, staring into the other rider's eyes, Right? You can understand me?
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:17 pm

Ikura almost fell back in fright "Jeeze!" she stepped back "Uh, Butch! Could you come down here a second" she said staring at the white dragon Not looking up at the boy who was with her.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:17 pm

"Only the dragon's rider can understand. In other words, I am the only one who understands you" said Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:22 pm

Ikura looked up suddenly she understood, Where there was a dragon...there was a rider. "Uh...Hi, Is this your dragon?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:23 pm

Kyle tilted his head to one side and he nodded, but said nothing.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:27 pm

Butch

What? I landed down next to my Rider, seeing the dragoness. Who's that?

Suki
Oh....well... ask them if they wanna go hunting with us?, I asked Kyle, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:29 pm

((Recap page 3?))
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:29 pm

"Uhm... My dragoness is asking if you want to hunt with us" finally said, unenthusiastic.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:31 pm

((I want to get Crusoe out))

Ikura looked at Butch and Shrugged "I don't know who they are" she looked back to The Rider and His Dragon "Hunt? Uh...Yeah we were just about to hunt, I'm sure your dragon can join us" she smiled at the white dragon "If Butch doesn't mind?" she looked at her dragon with a questioning look.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:32 pm

((I need a recap first. >.>))
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:34 pm

"I'm Kyle, and she's Suki... Pleased to meet you" the white haired human answered, still with his head tilted to the side.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:37 pm

Ikuru Smiled "I'm Ikura and this is Butch" she said gesturing her hand to her dragon. "Nice to meet you also"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:40 pm

Butch

Sure! It'd be fun to hunt with another dragon!, I grinned, rapping my tail around my paws.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:42 pm

Kyle nodded. "Alright, Suki, see if you can help Butch to track down a deer" he said, looking at the white dragoness.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:46 pm

Ikura nodded "Okay Butch, I'm sure you'll be able to bring back some deer" she prompted but looked at Kyle "I'm going to follow them, Just in case."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:50 pm

"I'll go as well" said Kyle, without any emotion.
Back to top Go down
firestripe77
Always Posting
Always Posting
firestripe77

Chicken Smoothie Username : vesasophia
Capricorn Posts : 146

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:53 pm

*Username:Firestripe77
*Character's name: Pheone Dara
*Picture/description: http://www.tokyopop.com/ugc/5/5/0/9/3/u//images/2725524.jpg (cept' her hair isn't shiny...)
*Personality: She is funny, but she is also very sensitive. a simple nudge will knock her over (metaphorically)
*Is he/she already have a dragon?: not yet.
Likes: lemons, sunshine, the color green, brushing her hair, dancing, quick breezes.
Dislikes: Spinach (I don't get why..), rain, the color white, sitting still.
History: born a normal girl.. she was stung by a bee in her eye once? Very Happy
Crush: none yet
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: none (open)
Husband/Wife: Shocked
Kids: Shocked

(dragons without rider will automatically start as a egg and will hatch when a rider chooses them)
*Username: Firestripe77
*Character's name: Daran
*Picture/description: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:BIMHZq9RaZPEJM:https://2img.net/h/i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo323/justinjml/Latscy_TDH_by_VemarielImbelinde.jpg&t=1
*Personality: Shy, reserved
*Does she/he already have a rider: no
Dislikes: Rocks, horses
History: his mother was a wild dragon
Crush: none
Mate: he's a baby right now..
Eggs: HE'S IN AN EGG!! (egg WITHIN the egg)
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:56 pm

Ikura began walking "Butch, Where did you see the Deer?" she asked "Lead Suki here to it"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:43 pm

Butch

Sure., I nodded at Ikura, dashing off into the forest. "Lets see if you can keep up with me, dragoness!", I roared at her

Suki

"You sure you wanna race? I was made for being fast!", I growled back, smiling as I darted ahead of the dragon.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:45 pm

Kyle stared at the two young dragons and he mumbled "I don't like where this is going...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next